Apocalyptic Beast Infection

By LegitFurry

Arc: Intermission ✔ Diversity (Ongoing) ─────────────────────── WARNING: -Gore -Strong Word ────────────────... More

[1]: The Roaring Terror
[2]: A Helping Hand or... Paw?
[3]: Search For The 'Flag'
[4]: Bloodshed
[5]: Bloody Past
[6]: Lycanthropy
[7]: Adapt
[8]: Outrunning an Old Friend
[9]: A Swordman's Way
[𝟷0]: 𝚆𝚘𝚕𝚏'𝚜 𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍
[𝟷𝟷]: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚆𝚊𝚢
[𝟷𝟸]: 𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚎 𝚂𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙
[𝟷𝟹]: 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚂𝚒𝚍𝚎
[𝟷𝟺]: 𝚁𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚁𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚗
[𝟷𝟻]: 𝙵𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚣𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎
[17]: 𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚕 𝙰𝚝𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚔
[18]: 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚣𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙲𝚘𝚘𝚕s 𝙳𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚊 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝙱𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎
[19]: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙾𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚍𝚎
[EX-0]: "The Divine Sign"

[16]: 𝙰 𝚂𝚝𝚎𝚙 𝙲𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚛

13 1 0
By LegitFurry

───────────────────────

"I told you to control your temper! How did that wolf even cool down the whole place?!"
Malia yelled out as she run through the fertile side of the earth, cutting every greenies on their way.

Orion tailed along her way as they rushingly run through the forest, they eventually reach the colossal tree that borders the fertile and barren land.

They slided their way through the tree's large root, Orion growled lowly as he avert his gaze for a second before his chest bumped with Malia's back.

"What the hell are you-"
Orion fiercely growl, but he cuts his word before it even end when he sees the man in front of him.

Satria stands firmly on the sandy ground, eyeing both Malia and Orion with a scowl on his face.

"Should I be suspicious about you two when my partner was out for a whole night?"
Satria finally spokes, rising one brows as he start to circle around Malia and Orion, which they goes to their battle stances.

"Guess I should've been suspicious about it..."
Satria sighed as he whipped a heatsword handle, igniting a fiery inferno as his blade. He slowly arces it up until it was pointed at Orion's neck.

"I can't believe that AntiBeast use their own enemy as a weapon..."
Satria grits his teeth, acknowledging the badge on both Orion and Malia's vest, a badge that contains an image of a simplified wolf head and a sword that points up at the wolf head.

───────────────────────

Howl slides his head up to stare at Zahiro's eyes, not believing what he just said...

A place that was safe for beast? That is nonsense with a group of AntiBeast's forces wandering all over the earth to slay each one of them, but there's a possibility...

A possibility where they didn't check on one place, one that Zahiro said to be a a safe place for beast...

"That's... Nonsense... AntiBeast scatters all over the world..."
Howl mutters under his breath, averting his gaze as he calculate for the possibilities of the place that is not reached by the forces.

Zahiro's faint shade of eyes slide over to Howl as he let a small chuckle, already expecting those answers.

"Not believing me? Im taking you there, they should be here... Now."
Zahiro stated, before turning his head to his right to see a person in black fleece jacket and midweight trousers.

"Sorry Im late... Some tomboy-ish girl tried to kill Fanny so well, I need to knock her..."
The person in jacket blows out a frustrated sigh as he took a slow step forward towards Zahiro, he stands beside Zahiro before his eyes wides up a bit when he sees the group of beast below them still alive in one piece.

"Well... Did they defend themself or you help them? I thought Kyro did call for me..."
His lips curving up into a small smile as he turn to Zahiro, who looked irritated with the late arrival.

"You should learn on how to travel fast, move along with the wind, Harru."
Zahiro blows out a sigh before biting back a smile, Harru chuckles before his hand flies to playfully push Zahiro.

"Im not a fan of that... Training my stamina would be one rough thing..."
Harru chuckles before looking back below, he chuckles when he sees the frustration on Kyro's face.

KSSHH
"Lets get out of the underground... Those other two must be coming now that Harru and Zahiro is here."
Kyro sighed as he blows a freezjng breeze out of his lungs, freezing up a stair-like building. Howl looks at Arlian, who's carried on Arthman's grasp as he cannot walk from Howl's blood poison.

All the beast walk up to the surface, Mark's foot is inches away from stepping forward but Howl's hand pulls him to a halt.

"What's... That neurofugas wolf's name?"
Howl whispers a question, an expression of guilt was shown on his face as he ask his question, Mark chuckles at his captain, his mood swing can cause a bit of trouble.

"What's wrong Howl? Your frustration brings up another trouble?"
Mark laughed at his own jokes while Howl whack a playful smack on Mark's shoulder.

Mark knew he wasn't lying though, he remember the time where he scared his whole force with his shouting as they missed their training.

"HAHA! Alright! His name is Arlian, the tiger was Arthman, and I think..."
Mark laughed to himself as he finally give an answer Howl search for, Mark pauses to glance over at Kyro standing straight on the surface, looking back at them with confusion.

Howl follow to slides a confused gaze toward the artic wolf, Mark chuckles before facing Howl again with a smirk.

"I think he called himself 'albino mutt'."
Mark slipped a joke with Kyro up above them getting triggered, his face ignites up with frustration with his foot trying to run and charges toward Mark.

"Calm down Kyro... It was just a joke..."
Zahiro sighed with his hand flies to held Kyro by his fluffy ear, Kyro's throat roared out an irritated growl as he glances over at Zahiro and Harru behind him.

"HE WANTED A FIGHT!"

"You already gave him a rough one before..."

"SHUT UP ARTHMAN!"

"Wait... You attack that... Weird looking, four eared wolf?'

"CAN'T YOU SEE IT HARRU?! HE'S A KYRIAN ALPHA!"

"I think you're overreacting, he's too small to even be a beta..."

"WUH-WHAT?! WHY AM I THE WRONG ONE?!"

───────────────────────

"What's with that person... He's fast..."
Connor growled as he gazes over the moon, not believing what he just saw, four hours have ticked and now the moon stands at it peak...

"Be careful, ferals are out for a meal."
Connor warn his team who's entering the abandoned mall behind him, rough clattering of a metal can be heard coming from the inside, god do they have to be so loud?

"And be fast!"
Connor shouted out another word before erupting an irritated growl as he leans his body against the wall, he sighed as he slowly start to slide his eyes close until his adrenaline shot up when he smell a familiar scent.

A scent of firewood and coal, it may not be special but he recognize it everywhere...

Fanny.

Connor quickly step forward to focus on the scent before he hears a loud laugh, he shakes his head left and right until he sees a snow leopard beast by the alley four blocks away from him.

"Finally! I've been worried about you! Any success on finding him?"
The snow leopard inquire as a girl covered in a brown robe of a leather walks out of the alley, tailed off by a polar bear behind her.

"No luck, Connor isn't here..."
The girl blows out a sigh as she replies with a concerned look, the snow leopard's tail swishing a bit faster for a second before it stop into a stiff halt.

He never sees a beast wear a clothes but the snow leopard does seem to have a grey chino and a casual long sleeve shirt that match his pants color. Connor freeze in place as he stares intently towards both the snow leopard and the polar bear.

The snow leopard's eyes slides over the corner of his eyes, it blue eyes glancing over Connor, he raised an eyebrow before nudging the girl on her shoulder.

"Not gonna lie but if you said that wolf's fur was white and he had a green eyes, he's there just... Wait."
The snow leopard spoke, he halt his word before stepping forward and-ZAP-the snow leopard blitzes to stand in front of Connor, Connor yelped before jumping back with his head hitting the concrete behind him.

"Chill out... Im not here to strike anyone to their feet."
The snow leopard chuckles at Connor's response, he took a step back before sliding a glance over towards the girl and the polar bear.

"C'mon Fanny! You want to check out for a bit?"
The snow leopard shouted, yawning at the time he end his word, he stretch his body before falling down to sit and lean against the concrete wall of the mall.

"Tell me once the emotional scene end."
The feline chuckles before relaxing with Connor staring at him in confusion, the fuck? Connor shrug it off and turn his head again with a shock tingling around his body as Fanny jump to pull up a hug.

Connor remains motionless before his hand flies to hug her back, his face biting out a smile. The snow leopard cpughed out a bit, catching Connor's attention to slide his gaze on him.

The snow leopard's finger gesture to the right, the mall entrance right beside Connor. Connor didn't caught the information well until he remember he had a whole team, he swiftly turn his head to his right, meeting those astonished gaze of his team.

"Not embarrassing, we have that moment, right guys?"
The snow leopard laughed as he bites out a smirk towards Connor's teammate, Connor growled ferociously as he tried to move but Fanny quickly hold him.

"No! Ignore him! I can't let you go without causing more trouble!"
Fanny shouted, holding Connor from stepping forward with all her might, Connor kept on letting out ferocious growl as he tried to break out from Fanny's grip.

"He's arcing out of the way you describe him, Fan..."
The snow leopard huffed, stretching his body as he start to stand upright. Eyeing Connor, he give a curious but confused gaze.

"And he looks young, he's one of a good pet if he can take care of one human."
The snow leopard blurts out, causing a burst of adrenaline and fury to rush through Connor's vein. Connor instantly break out of Fanny's grasp, his claws inches away from stretching a gash on the feline's face until-ZAP-WHOOSH!

The feline's body blinks to it right, shifting into a thunderbolt as he evade an enormous razor of a breeze from Connor's claw.

"That's a plus from me! He's not weak, maybe he could beat me if he kept a clear and cool mind."
The feline claps his hand in compliment, chuckling as he spat out more word from his mouth. Connor's mind messing and scrambling around, he drains an enormous amount of blood on his veins to stretch out a razor sharp breeze that cut through the building, but yet he miss.

"Felix! You better not test him!"
Fanny spit out his name along with a warning towards the feline, who pouted as he hears the warning.

"Aww come on! I just want to know if this canine is all bite... Or all bark or even worse! All whines..."
Felix blurts out at his first, his face darken as he spat out the last sentence. Connor erupts out a ferocious growl as his eyes glare at the feline a meter away from him, if he's fast enough, he could stretch out a gash on the feline's throat.

Connor took out the chance with his legs pulling back, preparing for a dash while Felix's face brighten as he sees the move-WHOOSH-Connor charges forward with his buckled fist lunging into the felines head.

WHACK-Felix hand flies at unexpected speed, tackling Connor's fist to the side with a smirk on his face. Felix tuck his tongue out and as second ticks-ZAP!

Felix knocked him up in the air, all in one hit. That incredible speed, his hand move at thunderous speed, buckling into a fist and arcing up into an uppercut all in a tick of a second.

"He's strong, he could bite but well... Too confident of his strength."
Felix chuckles at his own statement, followed by a shrug as he put a step backward. Connor frustratedly frown at his statement.

"THE FUCK YOU MEAN BY-"

BRRIIINGGG!

"Oh hold the argument for just a second, I got a call, sorry for the blaring ringtone though."
Felix chuckles, his hand flies into the depth his pants pocket before he quickly pulls out a phone, his face swiftly shift into a serious one as he sees who was calling.

"Fanny! Cero! Call from Delta team!"
Felix bawled with hand next to his mouth, he quickly threw the phone up in the air before then Fanny's hand catch it.

"Gather everyone, and maybe Connor? You may interested on joining in?"
Fanny shouted out in the air, Felix's body shot forward into a bolt as he dashes forward. Connor rolled his eyes before rising up and running closer into the group of beast.

Fanny inhale a huge air into her lungs before blowing it slowly, easing her anxiety, his finger plays to answer the call.

"Felix, Fanny! This is Indra and the whole Delta team! We've reached the location, ready to pick the rest of the team out of this living hell."

"Roger that, we'll be coming in approximately twenty minutes and we'll bring one more person into the chopper."
Felix interrupts and rushes in, his mouth next to the phone as he speaks. Fanny looos unhappy as he rushes through her to snatch the phone.

"And uhh... Sorry... The epsilon team is calling, I will be back."

"W-Wait what?! EPSILON IS HERE TOO?!"
Felix yelled out of shock his face beamed out an astonished look, Fanny just chuckles at his reaction with the delta team hanging up.

"What's with him?"
Connor asked, his thumb jerks to point at Felix who seemed to have... A breakdown on his brain...

"Nothing really," She stepped forward to stand beside Connor. "Epsilon team are just... Filled with a bunch of horrifying person, but they are only built in team of five, three beast and two human. Just... The humans are... Well you'll see soon!"
Fanny laughed while Connor's mind now filled with confusion as he tilt his head, two human?

They sure are strong enough if they are really built as a team of five...

────To be continued──────

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 199 11
All contact was lost when the last human army was encircled and destroyed in the arctic, no human contacts have ever been reported since the last arm...
1.5K 45 15
It is the year 2028. A new virus broke out of a laboratory, turning one person on earth into a furry. The virus is transmitted by bites, much like a...
30.6K 426 24
During a international riot between all counties. Humanity was destroying themselves and a nuke went off and Killed all humans except the ones that a...
37.7K 532 11
***THIS STORY IS NOT COMPLETE. I AM TAKING A MENTAL HEALTH BREAK*** "War... War never changes." The world had seen many technological advances since...