ravage FF one short zhanyi FF

By A11Imyiz

Hi I'm Yi King wirte of this story Many fanfictions this is the one of my special FanFiction story name reven... More

ravage FF zhanyi one short FF

onshot FF ravage zhanyi

75 7 1
By A11Imyiz

Hello everyone my name is e king I am the author of this story with out my permission you can't reuse my story and reuse my content if you want this story you need to ask permission from me. Like my story so please vote for it in if you want to listen my story I can also explain in Hindi language this story I hope you like this story let's start this story first follow me for all updates ❤️.

In the beginning of the story we are shown a beautiful Omega who is very happy.Omega was 16 years old and she was very beautiful. She got into college which made her happy. She lives alone and has a brother.He was also an Omega but he took all the responsibilities like an Alpha and was raised by the same Omega.

Now we introduce the characters of the story. The first character named
Yibo
16 year old
Omega.
He is cute and innocent.

2nd
Second character of story
Named Wang ji
Also omgea He is an Omega but he takes all the responsibilities like an Alpha and he behaves like an Alpha, he does a job so that he can teach his little Omega and fulfill all his responsibilities.

Wangji age 23
Omega
That omega was very strict and stern but he would do anything for his little omega and he spoke to him with lots of love and he had his whole life set for his little omega.

Now the third character of the story is shown who is named
xaio zhan 😈who is the son of a mafia

.
He also used to study in this university.

The first episode of this story starts with Omega  who is very happy and he says to his brother that I am very happy I got into university thank you thank you thank you  So much and I am afraid, I don't know why there will be new people there and will it be okay to wear my clothes like that, his brother said, don't be afraid.  Don't forget to stay there confidante I can do anything for you and yes anything you need just give me a word.” The Omega is overjoyed and hugs his big brother and starts crying with joy.  Now Omega had to go to his school for the first time. His brother had prepared all kinds of outfits for Omega.

That omega was getting ready and he was very happy after getting ready he dressed nicely and after dressing he shows his brother do i look good in this clothes his brother said yes so i  You are looking very good in this clothes. Now Omega was dropped outside the university by his brother and it was Omega's first day at the university.

Up we are shown the little omega on the phone talking to her twin brother and making a crying face saying I have to go to college but I don't have any nice clothes now.  There is a voice on the phone saying don't worry I have sent the clothes and yes don't worry there is no need to worry after a while 🙂 happily says Wangji you don't care at all she is both upset and happy.  Yes, she says, you are not raising me like my mother. Now I saw my mother in my dream, so I will tell her.

He says when I will see mom in my dream I will tell everything I will make all complaints you are not bringing me up well so I should bring up me well I should take care of me see you have not even come to meet me for so many days.  Yes, you are doing a night job, Dean, but this is wrong, isn't it? I should take care of myself.

Yibo...😕....You should take care of me, love me, give me everything I need, but also take care of me, not just keep sending me money, it's my first day, so I wanted to see you, I wanted to meet you, but you're mine.  Don't care Wangji is it okay tell me I'm your little omega brother And you call me baby, don't you look at me like a mother, why aren't you taking care of me?

Wangji 🥺♥️😊...My dear, my little baby, why are you arguing with me so much about the same thing, there is no need to get angry over a small thing, I will go to see you soon, but I will leave wearing these clothes that I sanded.  And take care of yourself now I have to go take care of yourself a lot.

Yibo 😕🥺🧸.....
You're busy all the time, I'm angry about that, that's fine, you have work to do, I know you, too, take care of yourself, I love you.

Wangji... love you too baby 🥺

Bye 👋

Yibo... bye bye 👋

Now we are shown the scene, now he is given the clothes by the delivery boy to Omega, he is very happy to see the clothes and it was, they are really beautiful, I can't even say thank you to you again, but  He gets upset and After the change, he was a lot of Omega and he leaves ready for his college.  And was feeling a bit awkward because it's her first time in college.

But suddenly the doorbell rang again yibo 🥺 was surprised who is it then who has come suddenly when Abu opened the door he was surprised that it was Wang Ji He was very happy to see Wang Ji and hugged him.  They put it on and say you left, you really came, it means you cheated me, you didn't come to where, you left, but you didn't bring me anything, didn't you bring me any gift?  Ibo made a face and said wangji 😕😂 laughed and said yes I didn't bring gifts am I not enough Ji made a face and said no there are many gifts I have hidden.

Now we are shown the scene shifting to the other side there is always xaio zhan 😈
who was the son of abeader and a mafia he was very handsome every girl wanted him but he had a lot of attitude he just used people.  But once he set his sights on something and didn't find it, he couldn't stay long..

Now we are shown to both of them. Now
Yibo...is well prepared by .
😊.Wingji. After the preparation, he smiles and says, "You really look very beautiful, but now you should eat." Yibo 🥺..makes a face.  Yibo 🥺😕😭 said I haven't even eaten, I'm feeling hungry. Anji

Wang ji... said, haven't you eaten,   yibo...I

I   should eat later, don't walk later. If I stay late in the university on the first day, how bad will it be?  I don't want to eat.

Wang ji..I asked for food.
Eat food first baby please.

wangji.
He said no, I have to eat first. Later, all this happened because of you.

Yibo 🥺😕..If you go first to pick me up, then it won't be so late. I will be late. How bad will it feel?
,😕Yes, yes. 
Wangji..He said,

Wangji 😂..."Don't be afraid, it won't be late. I will leave you myself."

Now yibo 🥺...

quickly, after eating he left for the university and as he went to the university, he saw that he was late, he made a face and quickly asked about his classroom.

It was when she left the house that she had spread everything out and Wangji 😊
had fed her with her hands and Ibo had told her that she should eat her house.
That she should eat and then when she reaches there, she was there wearing all the luxury and elaborate clothes.
Yibo 🥺.. I said thank you and said as long as you are in my life Wangji.
I will never fail or middle class now suddenly in a hurry when I
Yibo 🤕..
was going I bumped into a person suddenly when he bumped his whole body  The 📚 books fall down.
Eve didn't look up, just looking down while wrapping the books,

Yibo 🥺.. she said sorry three times in a hurry, sorry, sorry, sorry, I didn't see, forgive me.

Xaio zhan  😈...
He was wearing his black colored glasses and this person was wearing black colored clothes which was black colored slim shirt

Xiao zhan... just stared at her,.. he said.omgea. was so beautiful, more beautiful than any omega and looked so innocent in her eyes, when he saw her, he just stared at her as if he was lost.  And she was gone, 😈he didn't even know when she was gone Omega stood next to her  other alpha male

looked at her with a very dirty look Little Omega said it's very beautiful
Alpha said yes it's beautiful but you know  No,

I can't have any right to what I look at, that person was saying yes, you said right,
I am not the one to watch, I am not the one to have the right, now suddenly this omega is shown,
that omega was very happy in his class  She had made a lot of Omega friends in class Room.

Now the university classes was over and little Omega was going out to go for going to home but someone stopped his car in front of him.

Xaio zhan 😈...

Alpha suddenly stopped his car and said why don't I drop you.

Yibo 🥺...suddenly panics then she remembers that this is the same person she bumped into in the morning

yibo ...Omega scared and a bit nervous said no no there's no need I'll go home by myself my house is much closer but.

Xaio zhan 😈... Alpha  said, I said, I am dropped you in my car .do you not like talking to me?
Omega said no, it is not like that.  Chap sat next to her I said she was getting martyred because this alpha held her hand

yibo 🥺 ♥️...Omega who sits in
car while smiling Somewhere deep inside she was blushing and blushing a lot

alpha  Too handsome was looking for words
Alpha's first crush was mine

Sitting in the car, her words talk a lot, many people ask her name
, Alpha finds her very insane and cute, Alpha was obsessed with her, but she who was a little scared, this is her first.  Time is when she was with a stander person she said with a stranger

now here we are shown that he dropped yibo the house but  very happy yibo with her for the first time as soon as she gets home. 

Wangji 😨😦....looks at her and says which car was this, who dropped you and who are you with?

"He's the richest boy in my university," said the little omega, "and that boy is the ambassador's son. Yibo very happy. You know, he dropped me 🥰 me.."  And he is very handsome, he talks to me well, you know, he even asked me my name,

Wangji 🤨......
but hearing all this, his elder brother was not happy, he got angry.

Wang ji 😠..... got angry at this and said how can you believe in any person and come with him like this on the first day, this is not good at all.  No one should be trusted, even if he is rich, he talks to you well, so you will go anywhere with him, if he tempts you to leave home, but he does not leave home, and he will kill you.  What would have happened if something had happened here or there? I would have been worried for the rest of my life.  Something happened, you don't know, you have to take care of me after my mom dad.

He felt that his elder brother scolded him more and he started crying and he said forgive me I will never do this to anyone again and I am asking for your forgiveness forgive me little one  Little Omega started crying, his brother hugged him and said, Look, there was no need to cry, but I told you, don't make the same mistake again, otherwise I will never talk to you.  He was crying for the whole day now after a long time his elder brother convinced him and fed him in

next part of the story what will happen I am ending the story here if you guys  If you like the story then like my story vote comment ❤
Bye bye
Story by Yi King 👑

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 397 14
Noel James a young oscar winning actor died in a tragic car accident. His dead broke millions of hearts. However, Noel is back. In a completely diffe...
1.4K 117 5
I cherish you when you're singing that song,and I got a lump in my throat,fearing you will sing the words wrong. the one who can make you sing can ma...
31.1K 1.2K 25
This is a modern wangxian fanfiction. where wangi want revenge to weing. he trap weing in his love after that he hurt his feelings. This fanfiction b...