The Sorceress & The Werewolf

De WrittenByAMoodyPen

In a world where might often makes right, a sorceress currently holds the throne. Dubbed the Dark Lady and fe... Mais

1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21

2

9 2 0
De WrittenByAMoodyPen

He was the strongest leader their pack had ever had. 

So his pack did not understand how the Dark Lady had snared his surrender and loyalty.

Their Alpha's smile was sweet when they finally got the courage to ask him.

"Because she never demanded it," he replied. "It is quite a pleasure to give when it is earned and not demanded."

...And that sounded quite nice... especially with the way their Alpha put it. 

But his pack still suspected a spell or a curse as they saw the besotted expression on his face.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

2.3K 282 11
Having been blinded in one eye, lost an arm, and suffered severe burns, Lewis Miller is sent back to England in the spring of 1916 to recover. Battli...
34.6K 781 21
After Lissa/Rose restored Dimitri from being strigoi. Dimitri opens up to Lissa but ignores Rose(After he broke up with her)Lissa sides with Dimitri...
21.3K 1.3K 60
Following the ominous events of "The Traveler in Red: Warlords of the Withered Land", D'Spayr, Nygeia, Lumynn and The Traveler in Red disco...
6.9K 145 66
Author: White Arboreal Raven Category: Crossing Rebirth Once crossed, Jiang Shuang, who was worth hundreds of millions, became a poor lady with a fam...