Hazbin Hotel: Adam X Reader O...

Galing kay angelinap69

Basically I've been thinking about him to the point I'm impatient and can't wait any longer for the next chap... Higit pa

Suggestions?
Author's Note
Adam x Human! Reader
Adam x Newcomer! Reader
Adam x Chef! Reader
Adam x Angel! Reader (lemon?)
Adam x Angel! Reader (Smut)
Author's Note
Adam x Newcomer!Reader (Smut)

Adam x Angel!Reader(Smut..?)

4.5K 78 94
Galing kay angelinap69

         Author's note: Welcome to the first of many Adam x Reader. As you can see, it's a x Angel!Reader for this one. To explain it a bit, in this chapter there's SMUT..! Not full smut(like penetration of you know what) but enough to satisfy. I don't remember the term, basically Adam is showing you how to..."relax" if you catch my drift and since it's a Angel!Reader, you're a bit oblivious to what he's trying to say and have no idea how...(Idk, I just want him to guide). Anyways, let's begin with this. Also I kind of went overboard and it's realllyyy long(my bad).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

       You get home from the bakery you work at in heaven and your body and head hurts from inventory being wrong, causing you to stay longer than usual to fix it. "Ugh, finally". You enter your bedroom in your apartment and just plopped face first into the mattress. "Good thing that's sorted out, hopefully the shipments don't get screwed up". As you turn and lay on your side, about to shut your eyes for some type of sleep. The doorbell decided to rang, causing you to sigh and get up to answer. *Who's here this late..?* You thought. Just when you were going to open the door. "Hey! Y/N! You in there babes..?" Recognizing the first man's voice, you gasp and check yourself out before opening the door.  

       Adam stood right in front of you and with wide eyes wearing his usual attire and mask. His fist getting ready to knock on your door, though you stopped that from happening. "Geez babes, did you just get home? You look like shit". The crude words he uses haven't really settled in within you as they seem harsh. To say the leased, why did he come by? "Yes actually, I did just get home. What's the meaning of your visit, sir?" You tilt your head in confusion, as he usually only chats with you at the bakery. "No need for the formalities y/n, I just didn't see you at the bakery today and wondered what happened". You blushed a bit for some reason at what he said. Was he... Worried about you? "O-Oh right um.." You looked down and stuttered casting away the thought. Adam just looks at you questioningly and decides to ask if he can come in, as he didn't wanted to be outside any longer. 

    Nodding your head, he enters and you close the door. You tell him about the mistake at the bakery, hence why you weren't present at the counter today. "Fuck that's brutal, hate to be in that position." Adam says, sitting on your couch and pats the spot next to him for you to sit. You both just sat in silence for a bit, until you decided to break it. "S-So, what no--ah.." Suddenly, your body finally starts to catch up from overworking and Adam looks at you. "You alright there babes, what happened?" Waiting for you to answer, he realizes just how tense you really are and an idea pops into his head. Even though he shouldn't be thinking that, he couldn't help it if it was you. As he was contemplating on what to say, his sleeve was being tugged and he turns to you with a barely audible breath underneath his mask. "Ah, sorry Adam. I guess I did more than I'm used to and its's catching up with me". You say looking at him with a slight flushed face and hooded eyes. He gulps and tries not to struggle with speaking, *Fuck...She making it real hard for me to not make a move on her* He thought to himself .

    You sigh loudly and lay back onto the couch. "Looks like somebody needs some di--uh, erm.." Adam stops himself from saying something dumb and desperately tries to find anything else to say. "Needs tooo-Relax! Yeah uh, relax... Need some help?" While he was mindlessly explaining to you that you needed some type of release to relax, you wondered what he meant by that. "What do you mean 'Release' I don't understand?" As soon as you finished your sentence, Adam stops talking and chuckles. looking at you with a raised eyebrow, "Ya'know, taking care of yourself..." He points down and you tilt your head with no knowledge of what he was getting at. "Wait a second, have you never self pleasured yourself..?" Eyes widening and your entire face turning red. You look down embarrassed as to what he was asking... When you were alive, you had no experience in such activities or how it's done.

     Feeling ashamed, not noticing Adam was reaching you. His hand under your chin, lifting your face towards him. Seeing the slight smirk on his mask, the words not hitting you until he finished talking. Staring at you, waiting for your answer. "Do you want to know how..?" His voice went deep as he said that. Your mind raced and without a second thought, you nodded your head. That was the consent he needed to put you on his lap. Making sure you wanted this, he gently grabs your hand and looks at you, silently asking if it was ok to proceed. So many thoughts going through your mind and questioning if this was real. Finally you spoked up, "A-Are you, I m-mean am I... We..?" You take a deep breath. "Please show me, how to pleasure m-myself.. Adam." Hearing you saying those words and his name made Adam curse into his mask. "Fucking shit, you don't have to tell me twice." 

     He lifts your robe up with his free hand while the other is still holding yours, guiding it to your area. Grabbing two of your fingers, moving them into a circular motion at where your clit should be. This strange feeling you never experienced, causing you to jolt and gasp sweetly into Adam's ear. Never knew how this was going to go and never knowing it would be with him of all people to show you. Even though the only thing blocking direct contact is your undergarments, the feeling being touched there made you close you eyes shut. As Adam continues guiding you, he stares down watching you squirm on his lap. Loving the small noises you're making, it wasn't enough for him. While your eyes are still shut, not noticing that Adam has removed his mask. Revealing his face to get a better look at you, wanting to tease you...He leans down and hovers over your neck, licking it and blowing on it to get you to shiver.

    Shocked by the feeling and the sudden warmth, you let a moan slip out and the motion stopped. opening your eyes is when you noticed that Adam's mask is gone as you look into his bright yellow eyes. Your face gets red again while looking at his features. *Wow, he's really handsome.* Your thoughts get interrupted as Adam continues the motion again but this time, replacing your hands with his. Applying more pressure and he starts kissing behind your ear, making you let out your suppressed moans out. "That's it, let me hear you" He huffs into your ear. "You like it when I touch you, huh? You're doing such a good job for me, letting me do this to you". His words making you slick down there, you couldn't help it. His voice, hands and lips were making your mind go blank. He then raises your hips so he can slide your undergarments off, having direct contact between your legs. Being revealed to the air causing you to shut your legs together. 

     That didn't last long as Adam grips your thighs, spreading them open enough to place his hand back to your needy area. Doing so, his free hand feels you up to land on your neck and grasping it with a gentle squeeze. He lowly chuckles at the way you're panting and shaking at his touch. Glad that he's the one to make you feel this way, wondering what other noises you can make for him. "Tell me... How does it feel? To have the first man, touch you in a place where even you haven't explored..?" He turns your head to him, waiting for you to respond to his taunt towards you. Gulping in nervousness and pleasure, looking up at him to say "G-Good ah..! So good I--." You huff a breathy moan as Adam interrupts you, by having his thumb and pointer finger slightly pinch the source of the mad pleasure you're receiving. Smirking at what he accomplished, he kisses the temple of your head. "What was that, hmm~? I didn't quite get that babes. Come on, finish what you were going to say."

     He hums in your ear as you try to form a proper sentence from your mouth. "Adam, I love it.. It's so amazing p-please, don't stop I--Ahn~!" You buck your hips as he slips his middle finger into you, groaning at how wet you are. "Shit y/n, you're fucking soaking down here.. Definitely not stopping now." He looks at how much of a mess you're becoming on his lap, loving every second of it. *She's so innocent, makes me want to protect and care for her but also make a complete mess of her.* Adam thought as he slips another finger into her core. The pleasure was getting to you head and couldn't help but whimper into Adam's ear, while clenching around his fingers pumping into you. Without a thought to your words, you beg for him to stop because you feel like something is coming. He has an idea of what that is though, as he didn't want to stop but decides to do so. Only to remove himself from you and having you lay on your back on the couch, hovering above you as he leans down to kiss your lips and rest his forehead against yours. "Do you trust me..?" 

    He suddenly asks, looking into your eyes. Waiting for an answer, for what he's about to do might get you over the edge than you already were. You gave him a quick nod and he kisses you again, this time a bit longer for you to kiss back. He cups your face with one hand as the other glides down your body, making you moan into the kiss and having goosebumps from the touch. It soon lands on your leg, lifting it up slightly to where he breaks away from the kiss. You look at him with small tears appearing at the corner of your eyes. *What is he up to now..?* It didn't take much thought on that as he starts kissing down your body, settling himself between your legs. Looking up at you to see if you're ready for what he's about to do with your core. After looking at how flushed you were, he didn't hesitate to dive his face in. Yelping at the sudden new sensation, you clench your legs onto Adam's head and in response he just holds your legs open. "Can't be having you suffocate me... Well, I don't mind drowning a bit if you're into that babes." He winks up at you and proceeds to go back down and laps up your juices with his tongue flat on your sweet spot. 

     Causing you to have your hands tug on his hair. "Oh A-Adam..~ Hnn.. Ahaa~! Yes please, m-mor--Ah..~!" Enjoying the desperate pleas you're making for him, he starts sucking on your clit. What caught him off guard was the small squirt that entered his mouth. He groans, sending in some vibrations to get you to do that again. *Fuuuck that was hot, she taste so fucking good and the way she's saying my name? I'm so fucking hard right now...* While having his mind and mouth focused on your pleasure, you start rocking your hips, shaking even to the point you're riding his face. Then that feeling returned, you moan louder than before and Adam knew that meant you were close. "Yeah~, you like it when I eat the fuck out of you. The way your legs are shaking for me and squirting down my throat...Fuck, say my name--Say who's this cunt belongs to..!" Without you noticing, he strokes himself through his robe. The friction causing him to spill some of himself out. 

     As he begins to pick up the pace, he swirls the tip of his tongue around you. That's what got you to wrap your legs around his head and scream out "A-ADAM..~! I'm comi---aahhhngh~!" You come undone in Adam's mouth, him swallowing every drop you had for him to drink while he also came... "Oh Shit!" He came through his robe, sits up panting to catch his breath and swallows the remainder of what was left of you. He smirks down at you, loving the expression you're making . He lifts you into his arms, giving you a deep kiss. You on the other hand can't help but to respond with one back. Smiling in the process. "So... You feeling relaxed now?" You laugh at his question and nodded your head yes. Then laying your head on his chest as you both drift off to sleep on the couch from the relaxation you've ever received...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        A/N: Told you I went overboard, kind of got a bit off character with him but, I hope you all enjoyed this.... Comment down below on what other x Reader one-shots I should do next/ what you want to see...

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

26.3K 621 13
Recently I've been playing A3 and I've fallen in love with a lot of the characters so I'll write lemons, oneshots and your requests (: Again the char...
7.3K 181 31
When an angel falls from heaven and finds herself in the Hazbin Hotel, she eventually falls in love with Alastor- a deer demon with a dark secret. ~~...
23K 884 21
{guys idfk why this is gaining attention again😭 literally I have wanted to delete this so many times but ppl like it for some reason😭😭 This was li...
18.6K 656 19
You fell from the world too young and by your own hand. You'll never really know exactly why you fell but it eats you alive. You work at the Hazbin H...