CONTRACT BETWEEN HEARTS

By Ayu_golden_sparkel

Quotes Her POV : What mine is mine , if you lay your hand on mine then you see wrost His POV Time will no... More

INTRODUCTION

COPYRIGHT ©️

28 1 1
By Ayu_golden_sparkel

Copyright © 2024

Contract between hearts by
Ayu_golden_sparkel.

All copyrights reserved . No parts of this publication maybe reproduced , distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means , including photocopying , recordings or other electronic or mechanical method , without the prior written permission of the publisher , expect in the case of brief quotations did in critical reviews and certain other non commercial use permitted by copyright law .

DISCLAIMER

This is a work of fiction , and the views expressed here in are the sole responsibility of the Author. Likewise , certains characters , places and incidence are the product of Author's imagination and may resemblance to actual person , living or dead or actual events or locales , is entirely coincidental .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 45.7K 67
When Ana confronts her new neighbour after being kept up all night by his sex noises, she's mortified to discover he's none other than Freddie-the po...
381K 23.9K 65
In the vibrant city of Jaipur, a secret deal was struck between two worlds. Abhimaan Deep Shekhawat, the enigmatic King of Rajasthan, controlled the...
410K 46.4K 28
"𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒔, 𝒊𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖" ...
161K 12.4K 34
Her marriage was fixed which was an arrange marriage but she moved to London for pursuing her career and dreams and after that she would marry. But i...