โ‡จ๐‰๐”๐’๐“ ๐€ ๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๏ฟฝ...

By reallyrandomstorys

"๐‡๐จ๐ฐ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ ?" โ†ณ F! Op reader, I really mean stupidly OP! stronger thank Gojo... More

The 4th student??!?!
fetus curse must do abortion
ASSAULT BOYYYYYYY
Interest.
interestpt 2
Menace II Society
Femboys

After shit

1K 27 19
By reallyrandomstorys

(Y/n) went to the school's morgue to visit Yuji, since she knew he wasn't dead. Opening the door she was met with Ijichi who was squirming her about the rules they should've followed. "You should've listened to my advice! run away if you see a specia- AHh!" Ijichi rubs his head, "Why did you hit me?"

(Y/n) entered the school's morgue to visit Yuji, confident he was alive. Upon opening the door, she encountered Ijichi, who was anxious about breaking the rules. "You should've heeded my advice! If you encounter a specia-AHh!" Ijichi yelped as. "Why did you hit me?" he exclaimed, rubbing his head.

"Because I felt like it"

"(Y/n), you can't just go around hitting people because you feel like it!" Ijichi scolds, massaging his head to ease the pain.

"Look, I'm just here to check on Yuji. I'm pretty sure he's not dead," (Y/n) explains, brushing past Ijichi and leaving him bewildered at the doorway. "Wait! How did you even find this place? Students aren't allowed here!"

"I dunno... the principal said I could go anywhere," (Y/n) shrugs nonchalantly, striding away from Ijichi.

"Wha?.."

Meanwhile in another part in the area, Sukuna's face thundered.
"Who was that brat I saw? Answer me!.."

"I'm not telling you! You're probably going to do something very suspicious, you creep.." came a defiant response from Yuji. Glancing up at Sukuna's throne.

Sukuna and Yuji went back and fourth about the (h/c) girl.

"C'mon shit faced brat.. Let's make a deal.." Sukuna leisurely said, sitting on top of him.
"No! You're probably lying right now!"

"Whatever. I'm not wasting time on you.." Sukuna
glared at Yuji with his intense eyes. His gaze shifting to another side. 'I'm more interested in her...'

Sukuna was intrigued, even though he saw it countless times before in people he knew the look when someone holded back, but why? What he sensed from her was beyond anything he encountered. Why let it go to waste?

"The (h/c) is strange, don't you think?" Sukuna questioned, glancing over at Yuji again, disdain in his eyes.

Yuji said nothing but stood there silently.

"What, jealous?.." Sukuna smirked, teasing Yuji.
"No! I prefer girls like Jennifer Lawrence anyways.." Yuji muttered the last part.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night brat.. one way or another I'll figure out who she is.." Sukuna replied.

"anyways, about that deal.."

"No!"

(and that's when they do the exchange and blahhh nlahhhjdjdjdkkz)

————-

Yuji groggily woke up, feeling something poking his cheek. "huh, what?.." he was faced with a upclose (y/n) poking his cheek. "Oh hey yuji, took you long enough."

Yuji looked around and noticed he was butt booty naked. "(Y/n)!" he suddenly felt embarrassment rise up everywhere. "Don't worry man, they didn't do surgery on you."

"That's not-"

"Yuji!" Gojo exclaimed, giving him a dabs up.
"Gojo-sensei!" He said, forgetting he was bare naked.

"Luckily you weren't dissected by Shoko here.. (Y/n) had informed us that you were still alive!.."

Shoko gave them a slight glare when she heard her name, putting her medical stuff away. (Y/n) noticing her, decided to wave. Shoko lazily smiled, reciprocating the wave.

"Really?!" Yugi inquired, glancing at (Y/n)
"Yah, your nutz are still intact." (Y/n) answered, done with her exchange with Shoko.

Gojo grabbed (Y/n)'s shoulders and shoves her out of the way.

"And now you and (Y/n) are personally going to train with me! How exciting is that? The strongest sorcerer himself teaching you!" Gojo claps his hands rubbing his face, like some anime mom.

"Um old blind man, you don't seem so strong from the blindfold you're wearing, you should go back to the school and just be a teacher.." (Y/n) redundantly said, forgetting her sensei's name.

Yuji wanted to laugh, (Y/n) was calmly making fun of Gojo, but who knows what Gojo would do to them if they poke fun at him.

Meanwhile Sukuna was silently observing, now knowing the brat's name. He finds the scene entertaining, finding amusement in the brats insult at Gojo.

"Huh? really (Y/n).." Gojo whispered, bending down to (Y/n)'s height. His face all giddy to stern. "You shouldn't treat your sensei like that.."

"You mean Elder with your white hair" (Y/n) pointed.

Yuji was like a pufferfish holding his urge to laugh and now Sukuna was finding this "(Y/n)" brat amusing.

"(Y/n), you really think everyone with white hair is old?" Gojo inquired, getting closer to her face, examining her face. Is this really the student principal Yaga he himself decided to enroll???

"well yeah?.. unless you dye it or something. Luckily for you, you're not balding" (Y/n) lifted her hand, guiding her hand to the scalp of his hair. ruffling it.
"Yeah you're not balding"

what? his infinity, why isn't it working? Gojo eyes widen, slowly getting up, losing contact with (Y/n). his infinity was on, how did (y/n) break it? Shock still across his face. looking down at (Y/n) with wide eyes hidden behind his blindfold, Speechless for a moment.

"Gojo-sensei, you okay? you've gone quiet.." Yuji asked, the urge to laugh going away, seeing how his sensei was quiet.

Gojo quickly composed himself. "Yuji, (Y/n)! our training starts now! Follow me! but first Yuji you have to change..."

"How can he even see.." (Y/n) questioned herself.

"Ok sensei!" Yuji exclaimed.

——————

Gojo had lead them to a basement of the school. With a bunch of movies on a small table following a old fashioned Tv.

"What you guys need to learn now is to control your cursed energy and some basic knowledge of curse. (Y/n) already had some knowledge of curse she just needs the techniques"

Gojo turns to reveal two soda cans on top of a another table. "All right. Please look at
the two juice cans over there"

Suddenly one of the cans is squished while the other is in a spiral pose.

"So that means I'm going to learn
a lot of cool techniques!" Yugi declared, excited about the cool things he would do.

"No, you can't use curse techniques" Gojo once again crushed the kids spirit.

"What?.." Yuji said before turning into paper. With (Y/n) just looking at him.

"Let's not talk about basic Shikigami
or barrier techniques. Basically, cursed techniques are engraved on a Jujutsu Sorcerer's body when their born. Thus, it's said that a Jujutsu Sorcerer's strength comes from their innate talent." Gojo rambled on.

Yuji was still in the floor crumpling like a paper, while (Y/n) was tired of hearing Gojos boring explanation.

"Jujutsu sorcerers are mainly 80 percent-"

"So when do I learn to do the magic thing?" (Y/n) cut him off.

"Be patient (Y/n).." Gojo said before turning to Yuji. "are you okay?"

"I just thought I could have skills
like thunder, fire, or power bomb.. I wanted to use Spirit gun, Bankai, Rasengan, or Dodonpa. I wanted to use Kamehameha.." Yuji expressed. (Y/n)'s ears perking up at Yugi's list of techniques in anime's.

"There are many ways to learn, but I'll let you do one that's really tiring." Gojo reassured.
"What is it?"

"Watching movies!"

"Watching movies?"

"That's right!"

"Ok where do we start?" (Y/n) said, sitting down in the couch, getting comfortable, watching movies is better than bored.

"(Y/n) you don't really need to, but since I have nothing prepared for you, as long as you're awake, you have to keep watching it.."

"Of course, it's not that easy. You have to watch it with this guy." Gojo revealed a bear plushie.
"oh! I seen those when I was talking to the principal" (Y/n) said, sitting up, to get close to the bear.

"So? I don't understand the point of it." Yuji commented, staring down at plushie. who was sleeping.

"If that doesn't receive a constant flow of cursed energy, it will wake up and attack you, like now."

"wow really? is it strong?" (Y/n) commented, getting closer to pet it, but before she could it jumped away.

Right on time Yuji yelped, "It hurts!" receiving a punch from the bear before going back to sleep. rubbing the spot the bear hit.

"Like I said, there are a variety of movies.
First, try to sit through an entire movie without waking the doll up and hurting yourself."

"Which one do you want to watch first? I recommend this one" Gojo picked up the movie.

"Wait if you say there are varieties of movies, does that mean there also X-rated films here too?....." (Y/n) questioned, glancing at the movies on the table.

No one said a word, the silence becoming loud.

Which ended when the the curse bear begin punching Yuji, with no sign of stopping. "Ow! We didn't even start yet!"

"Such a nasty girl (Y/n), thinking of films like that"

"No it's a genuine question, you-"

"Although I have to admit, that may actually work effectively, since the brain composition-"

"nevermind, let's watch action" (Y/n) said, grabbing a the nearby action movie and sliding it into the TV.

Yuji didn't have a option to choose since he was still being punched by the bear. "Get him off me!" Trying to fight off the bear.

Gojo saved him from the bear, getting it off of him. "Well then, I have something to do, so keep working hard and don't do anything when I'm gone!.."

"ok bye"
"Bye Gojo-sensei!!" Yugi yelled, getting up to watch the movie.

Once Gojo closed the door, he decide he definitely would be early to the appointment with principle Yaga to confront him who (Y/n) was..

(if you're wondering about uniform, idc, wear whatever you want. It could be a shrek thong for all i care)

leave comments it makes me write more if ppl actually enjoy this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

724 18 30
Mainly Gojo x oc x Sukuna Latoya transfers to Tokyo to attend the jujutsu college, what troubles will she meet when met with her past and what secret...
86.6K 2.2K 28
๊ง "๐™‡๐™š๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ " -๐™”/๐™ฃ ๐™‡/๐™ฃ ๊ง‚ ๊ง I said I wanted to watch and read my anime and manga 'in piece' not get reincarnated in 'One...
249K 2.4K 20
just a one shot book i wrote of my love Eren when i was 14 :) (here's the old description) don't see a lot of books at all with just Eren Jaeger x Re...
7.5K 103 21
A/N: oh my gosh- im crying at the amount of misspellings๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ So this is my VERY FIRST story I EVER wrote, I have a new account [names; Killuas_idiot...