Never leaving my side!! (YIZH...

By LinYizhan237

MATURE RATING!! Wang yibo, 25, Xiao zhan, 23, Wang yibo was a incredibly Wealthy Businessman, and had horribl... More

Prologue
๐Ÿ”ฐ๐Ÿ’  001 : FIRST LOVE๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ”ฐ
๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ”ฑ 002 : LOVE TO HATE ME..๐Ÿ”ฑ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ•ธ๏ธ๐Ÿ•ท๏ธ003 : Just a Friend..๐Ÿ•ท๏ธ๐Ÿ•ธ๏ธ
๐Ÿชฌ๐ŸŽญ004: ANGER ISSUES..๐ŸŽญ๐Ÿชฌ
๐Ÿน๐Ÿค005: PROBLEM?๐Ÿค๐Ÿน
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’”006: ANYONE BUT HIM..๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ’”PLEASE VIEW, EXTREMELY IMPORTANT๐Ÿ’”
๐ŸŒน๐Ÿฅ‚007: The "Wedding"๐Ÿฅ‚๐ŸŒน
๐Ÿ’ฎ๐Ÿ‡008: This B๐Ÿ˜กtch...๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ’ฎ
๐ŸŒฉ๏ธ๐Ÿฅƒ009:RUNAWAY...๐Ÿฅƒ๐ŸŒฉ๏ธ
Info.
๐Ÿ”ฅโšก๏ธ 010: WHERE ARE YOU!!!!โšก๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฅ
โ›“๏ธ๐Ÿ’”012: SUCH INSANITY..๐Ÿ’”โ›“๏ธ
๐Ÿ’šโšก๏ธ013: MY PLAN EXACTED..โšก๏ธ๐Ÿ’š
๐Ÿ˜ˆโ›“๏ธ014: I DESERVE NO FORGIVENESSโ›“๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿชฆ015: WANG ZI XUAN!๐Ÿชฆ๐Ÿ’‰
๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿชฆ016: ALREADY?...๐Ÿชฆ๐Ÿฆ
๐ŸŒค๏ธโ‡๏ธ017: INVESTIGATIONโ‡๏ธ PART 1๐ŸŒค๏ธ
๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’™ 018: TRAITOR...(PART1)๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ฅ019: ILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU, WANG YIBO.(PART2)๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ž
๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ•‘020: REVENGE...๐Ÿ•‘๐Ÿ˜ˆ
๐Ÿ˜จโค๏ธ021: NOT FEELING SO GOOD...โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜จ
Please view
๐Ÿ‘ถ 022: Where is Sean? PART ONE๐Ÿ‘ถ
๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ช๐Ÿชฌ023: Torture๐Ÿชฌ๐Ÿ”ช๐Ÿ”ž(GRUESOME!) PART 2/5
Question!
โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿฉน๐Ÿงธ024: MERCY, APOLOGY?๐Ÿงธโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿฉน(PART 3/5)
๐ŸŽŠโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿฉน025: Baby Shopping (Part 4/5)โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿฉน๐ŸŽŠ

๐Ÿ’šโค๏ธ011: Found You, Baby Bunny๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”žโš ๏ธโš ๏ธโš ๏ธ.โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’š

1K 57 8
By LinYizhan237

(WARNING, THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS DEPICTIONS OF ANGST, ABUSE, RAPE, AND SEXUAL ASSAULT.‼️⚠️🔞)

🔞⚠️🔞⚠️🔞⚠️🔞⚠️🔞⚠️🔞‼️🔞⚠️🔞
(PROCEED WITH CAUTION.)⛔️

Xiao Zhan glared at him with his tear filled eyes, he could feel his heart break, he had been abandoned by everyone that he trusted, not even Haikuan ge cared for him in the end. He suddenly felt even more betrayed than before, he hated this situation..... and now, he really wished he could die.... Yibo was walking towards him, and he tried to pull his body away from him, but he couldn't get out of the chains.

⛓️

"Where do you think you are going hm? Think you can steal from wang yibo, leave wang yibo and just live peacefully noh?"

Xiao Zhan glared atYibo, and started crying, he didn't even bother to wipe away the tears that were dropping from his eyes, he was now in his most vulnerable state, he was completely weak, and unable to fight back......He suddenly felt the chains on his wrists tighten, he felt like his wrists were about to be ripped off, his body hurt all over..... he truly hated this situation.

Wang yibo grabbed him by the neck and pinned his body to the ground, kissing him very sloppily, sucking his lower lip harshly and drawing blood because of how vicious he is biting it and sucking on xiao zhans tongue.

Xiao Zhan's eyes widened as he felt Wang Yibo, he started to kick and scream, even his body, but he couldnt get away from Yibo, he didnt have any energy left.... he was completely powerless, he was helpless...... he started to sob even more, crying loudly, this was the most painful experience of his life....

"What? You dont like it bunny? Do you think i liked it when you stole more that 1.2 million dollars?" wang yibo said while tightening his grip on xiao zhans neck.

"D-Don't call me that...." Xiao Zhan cried out while still fighting to break out, he was not very good at resisting against such strong men as Wang Yibo....He struggled harder and harder, tears falling down from his eyes, he felt his blood flowing, it was as if he could feel each and every last drop coming out of his body...

Wang yibo slapped him across his face, with a snarl.

Xiao Zhan cried out in pain, as the slap left a huge red mark on his face, he tried to wipe away the tears from his eyes, though they just kept coming and coming, even more so now...he still tried to fight back, but his entire body felt weakened from the slap, and he still couldn't manage to escape from Wang Yibo....

Wang yibo grabbed xiao zhan and carried him to the bed..

Xiao Zhan started to struggle even harder, he tried moving his body away from Yibo, but he couldn't get too far, he started screaming as well, but Wang Yibo pinned him to the bed, his arm was around his mouth.... Xiao Zhan was getting more terrified by the second, he had never been put into a situation like this before, he had always been taken care of by Haikuan and his shijie.... this situation was terrifying for him.

"Baby bunny, do you know what i will do to you?" Wang yibo asked with a sadistic grin, as he groped xiao zhans ass.

Xiao Zhan was absolutely terrified of what was going to happen to him, and he tried fighting back again, but he kept struggling, nothing he did was working....he also was trying to pull away his arm, but his arms were too weak from the slap, he just looked at Yibo with a look of fear, he didn't wanna know what would happen next...

Wang yibo turned xiao zhan around roughly and spanked his ass.

Xiao Zhan let out a high-pitched yell, as he felt the pain from the spank, he felt like he was about to cry even harder, his heart had broken again.... this whole situation felt like a nightmare to him, he didn't know what was happening, he wanted to leave, but Haikuan was nowhere to be found...... and now he was being abused by Wang Yibo...

"Please no.." Zhan begged as tears threatened to fall from his eyes, he shook violently as he tried to crawl away.

Wang yibo dragged him back into his previous spot, he then undressed the screaming xiao zhan.

"nooo! Yibo—stop! Im sorry please! Dont! Please! Aah! I hate you!!" He said as yibo held his erection, and started to suck on his lower lip aggressively, while his other hand played and roughly pulled at xiao zhans nipple.

"Ummm!!!" Xiao zhan cried out as wang yibo sucked his mole slowly, tears streaming down his face.

Wang Yibo's hand slowly crept down toward Xiao Zhan's scrotum and he roughly pulled and pinched at it, invoking a loud shriek and scream from xiao zhan who thrashed and kicked him in the lip.

"Son of a bitch.." yibo muttered as he held his bottom lip which xiao zhan had kicked.

"Yibooo...noooo..Stopp!!" He cried out when Yibo unbuckled his pants belt.

"Did you think about what would happen when you stole from me? Left me? I did not give you permission to leave." Wang yibo said, grabbing xiao zhans thighs and forcefully spreading them apart.

"Noooo!! Ummmph..." he was cut off by yibo smashing his lips harshly against xiao zhans, Abusing and biting and sucking on his lips until they were red, swollen and bleeding.

Yibo's erect dick came out, which made xiao zhan wriggle and try to squirm away in fear.

Yibo grab xiao zhans head by his hair and yank it back hard, getting between xiao zhans legs, his cockhead pressing against zhans tight and slightly slick entrance.

Zhan cry out in shock as he feels the huge cock leaking pre-cum press against his hole.

Xiao Zhan struggles weakly, his body bruised and sore from the abuse "Please, no more. I'm sorry, yibo. Please, have mercy..."

"Mercy?" A Cruel laugh is heard.

"I do not give mercy." And with that he thrusted into xiao zhans tight hole with no warning, cock sliding in and out of xiao zhans tight heat.

Every time he pummeled into zhan, xiao zhan's tight hole clenched around his cock, as he grabs his hips, using them as support to fuck him with all rigor, his cock sliding in and out of xiao zhan making wet sloshing noises as it slid out to the tip, slamming back in, Xiao zhan let out a low cry of agony, his nails digging into his back as he continued to fuck him mercilessly.

his grip on zhan's hips getting tigher and tighter,
"fuck, im gonna cum." he warned.
He then thrusted into him with a massive amount of force, his seed pouring into xiao zhan, Zhan felt it filling him up to the brim, this relentless torture went on for hours and hours, Yibo's cock pummeling in and out of xiao zhan non-stop for hours as xiao zhans screams were heard throughout the entire mansion.

_____ ________

NEXT ____ MORNING.

_____ ________

The next morning, Xiao Zhan wakes up, he felt like he had a fever, and he had tears rolling down from his eyes....he was in a really bad state right now....he was so hurt that he could barely move, he was just crying and sobbing.

Hai kuan came in, that betrayer.

Xiao Zhan was already sitting up and sobbing, Haikuan saw him, and stood there shocked at his tears....he also saw the bruises all over his body, Haikuan's face turned soft, as he went forward to Xiao Zhan.....

"Did my brother..rape you xiao zhan?" He asked in a tone that sounded like he already knew the answer.

Xiao Zhan nodded his head, with tears rolling from his eyes....he was in such shock and fear still, he couldn't do anything but sob, he still felt pain from last night, he still felt fear from Yibo, and Haikuan's sudden appearance didn't help either....he was so scared..... Haikuan had to protect him, but Haikuan only betrayed him.... he no longer trusted the people that he trusted....

"Even cheng betrayed you, so did i..i am so sorry xiao zhan.." hai kuan said, bowing on his hands and knees before xiao zhan.

Xiao Zhan was shocked at this, he had never seen Haikuan like this before, Haikuan was a strong man who always protected him...he was his brother, he was his best friend...why is he bowing to him? Xiao Zhan tried to bow back, his body shaking....his fear was still there.....

"Dont! Its fine, i broke your trust...i am sorry, i do not know why cheng did not fight for you to stay...i will talk with him." He says solemnly.

Xiao Zhan nodded, but he knew he didn't want to see Cheng again, everything had gotten screwed up to much, he had loved Cheng, Haikuan and Yibo, but they were all evil now....his body was still shaking, but not because he was in fear, rather he was shaking because he felt weak...

Xiao zhan was angry, not at yibo,  haikuan or cheng, but at himself for trusting such people, xiao zhan knew his worth, he knew that he deserved the world, but nobody was there to give it to him anymore, Yibo's first priority should have been to love zhan and give him everything but he was just abusive, and loved nobody, barely even wang zi xuan he loved.

After realizing this, Xiao Zhan felt a sudden burst of anger and rage. He couldn't believe how he had turned into such a weak and pathetic person....he had trusted these people with his whole heart..... and this is how they had treated him, he was so stupid for trusting them....he was so stupid....

His whole life he was naive and stupid to believe that people wouldnt use his feelings to their own advantage, but now he hates them, he isn't the same weak little boy he was when yibo first rejected him.

Xiao Zhan stood up, his body was trembling from all his anger, but he still wasn't able to stop himself from crying....he hated everyone that had hurt him, he was done with being used.... he was angry at people who had betrayed him, and most of all, he was pissed at Yibo for what he had done to him.....he hated Yibo the most....

Anger at Haikuan, Cheng especially, And yibo the most, he hated all three of them.

This anger kept growing, it became a force that was taking over him, a force that was turning him into something else entirely different, it turned him into a different person, he was no longer that weak boy that he used to be. His anger was burning inside of him from all the betrayal that he had gotten. It was like a fire that was being fed more and more.

"Zhan...d-" haikuan was about to speak but zhan cut him off.

"Don't. Don't speak, I don't want to hear your voice." Xiao Zhan said harshly, his voice cracking, he sounded much different than before, his voice was more mature, more aggressive and harsh......

"But i w-" haikuan was once again cut off by zhans rage.

"I said, don't speak, I don't want to listen to any bullshit coming out of your mouth right now."

Haikuans eyes widened like bugs ... xiao zhan cursed? He never cursed, he never even spoke rude like this ever...but haikuan knew he deserved it. All of it.

Haikuan just stayed quiet after this, he didnt dare say anything, he knew that right now, the Xiao Zhan he had always known was no longer here anymore..... he didn't know what had made him change so much in just a few days.....

Obviously, he had one guess to who.

Haikuan's eyes widened, "Yibo made you act this way?" Haikuan was shocked at how much Xiao Zhan was changing, he had never seen this side of him ever.....

⚠️💋⚠️💋⚠️💋⚠️💋⚠️💋⚠️💋⚠️💋⚠️

Sorry for this chapter, will not be any more chapters like this.

(Zhans new world view stays tho.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43K 2K 10
_______________________________ Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo were lovers from their childhood. They both love each other so much that...
17.4K 1.5K 33
It's a Doctor X Soldier fanfic Guys I have mostly read Xiao Zhan as a doctor and Wang Yibo as a soldier so decided to give it a twist now. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ I am...
14.6K 1K 22
THE NAME OF THIS STORY IS CHANGED FROM 'LEGAL LOVE' TO 'THE DEFENDER'S LOVE' When law student Xiao Zhan's stalker returns, his world turns upside dow...
226K 10.3K 46
"Raise your head " The man's voice sounded as if there was no margin for him to resist. So he reluctantly looked up to him. "Mr. Wang, can I help you...