fated strings ⭒ apply fiction

Від myszn-

ᯓ★ open | CLOSED in which a group of teens go from regular students to detectives Більше

cast

fated strings

1.3K 48 259
Від myszn-

"And it feels like the end of a movie I've seen
Before"

Synopsis

The year 1963 was a tragic year for the Williams family. On June 18th, everything changed for them. Yareli Williams, the eldest daughter was announced dead as of that day. Nobody knows who or how it happened nor where her family went after her death. This death shocked everyone in town, leading everyone to talk about the girl for years.

The mansion was abandoned for years until 2023, exactly 60 years later, when suddenly a group of friends decided it would be funny to adventure into the abandoned mansion on the outskirts of town. What they didn't expect was to be greeted by a girl about their age.

Nor did they expect to travel back into 1963, exactly a month before the girl in front of them was killed.

Now not only do they have to figure out how to get back to the present time, but now they have to figure out how to save the girl.

or...

In which, a group of dumb high school kids don't know what it means to stay away from abandoned buildings and they end up getting caught in something more than they would've ever thought was possible

"I always feel like somebody's watching me"

#The ghost —Yareli Williams
ᯓ★ eighteen - s!her - heterosexual

#The brains — Ysabella Russell
ᯓ★ nineteen - s!her - bisexual

& the rest of the cast to be decided

rules
001. Must respect each other and myself. Even if you disagree or hate how things go for you or your oc, never hate on one another or myself. Do not hate on anyone or use any kind of racial slurs in my comment section or account.

002. Please try and be active if your oc gets chosen! I worked hard to make this plot and I dont want it to go to waste, so id appreciate you being active on this book!

003. faceclaims must have good resources (mainly photos & gifs)! Im only accepting actors/actresses so no models, singers, influencers, etc  (: If you see a lot of female ocs, try to create other genders. I may or may not edit this book which is why Im preferring actresses/actors!

004. diversity is a must in my books. I dont want a whole white casting. Id also prefer diversity in sexualities and more as well!

005. password is to just tag 3+ people and to post on your mb & tag me!

passwords here!

form

———————
due date - March 10th, 2024
———————

name
nicknames
preferred name
age (seventeen - nineteen)
birthday + zodiac
face claim
backup face claim
gender
pronouns
sexuality
love interest? (will not be the main focus)
trope
personality
background
family & dynamics
likes & hobbies
dislikes & fears
style & aesthetic
ok with death/injury?
theme song & mixtape
quotes
extra

BLANK FORM

APPLY HERE

QUESTIONS?

DTS & usual tag list - daemos_ UNL0VE- -iridescentdarlings DES1HOTTI3 kissedbymatt euphoricxiu dyst0pian-wh0re -grxngerdxnger- itzzchaeryeong Biggirl568 localhottiehere urmyfullsun -LovableFire-

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

24K 383 20
I fucking hate you No you dont ~welcome to my silly life~ p!nk Henry bowers x boy x Victor Criss started 9/22/18 Complete
865K 53.1K 117
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
Doors open. Від ash

Фанфіки

393K 6.3K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
7.7K 232 15
Remember that day Will went missing, and part of the upside down bled into Hawkins, Indiana? Yeah...he wasn't the only one that got affected. After a...