WE'RE BOXERS || ATEEZ

By CRAZYF0RM

Eight young, fearless, competitive professional boxers and wrestlers get a random call from a training center... More

.•CHARACTERS•.
PROLOGUE: The Phone Call

Chapter 1: First Impressions

8 0 0
By CRAZYF0RM

Hongjoong walked up to the large gym doors, opening them and welcomed with a 'ring!'. He looked around the gym, fascinated at what he saw, this wasn't a normal gym it had a whole fighting ring, weights and lifts on one side, workout gear and mats on the other side, and a cafe.

"Ahh, welcome! Kim Hongjoong, correct?" A man said, reaching his hand out to shake and  walking up to the boy. He was dressed in a fancy tuxedo suit with black trousers and black leather shoes, overall he looked fancy.

"Yes sir, nice to meet you." The boy said, nodding his head slightly and shaking the man's hand.

"Nice to meet you too, my name is Hwajin or you can call me Manager Jin. Let me take you to the conference room!" The man said, guiding hongjoong the the conference room.

When they got there, Manager Jin opened the door to reveal a giant conference room. A big gray metal table lined up with chairs around it, it almost took up all the space in the room.

"Find a seat and make yourself comfortable, I'll be waiting for the others to come." Manager Jin said.

'The others?...I thought it was just me?" Hongjoong thought, but he just brushed it off, setting his things aside and finding a seat.

Not long after, two more boys came into the conference room. One of them looked like he could be hongjoong's height and he looked younger. He seemed to be friends with the person he walked in the room with, the boy looked taller than the other with platinum blonde hair.

The two boys sat in their seats across from hongjoong. One of them noticed hongjoong and gave the male a soft smile and tapped the other boy to get his attention.

"Hello, my name is Yeosang, nice to meet you!" The boy with platinum blonde hair spoke, smiling and reaching his hand out to shake the others.

"Nice to meet you yeosang , I'm Hongjoong." The boy said, shaking yeosang's hand in return.

"Nice to meet you, I'm wooyoung but you can call me woo." The younger said, shaking hongjoong's hand.

"Nice to meet you too, woo, my name is Hongjoong." The three boys exchanged smiles and hand shakes, talking and getting to know eachother.

"So, is there any fighters that you guys have drama with?" Yeosang asked, making the two boys get serious.

"Yup. There's this one fighter that betrayed me, we were tag team partners, one of the best duo's in the wrestling industry until one day he just snapped at me for no reason. His name is Seonghwa, Park Seonghwa." Hongjoong had to take a moment and pause, crossing his arms and his tongue poking the inside of his cheek.

"You're not alone Hongjoong, me and wooyoung had the same experience. We were friends with a tag team duo, best friends." Yeosang said, looking at Wooyoung so he can finish the story.

"Until one day we we're in a tag team wrestling match and I saw one of them ambush yeosang from behind, it caught me off guard and I tried to help him but that fucker got to me and put me in a sleeper hold." Wooyoung said, looking down at his lap, anxiously playing with his fingers.

"In the end, it was an unfair match because the referee didn't even see the attack and they still won." Yeosang said, putting his arm around wooyoung's waist and rubbing his side to calm him down.

"I'm so sorry to hear that, may I ask what are their names?" Hongjoong asked.

"Their tag team name are 'The Hooks', Jongho is left hook because that's his best hand and San is right hook. Wooyoung and San have been in many fights in and outside of the ring and me and Jongho have had our fights here and there but most of the time it's huge arguments." Yeosang informed and Wooyoung nodded in agreement.

Hongjoong opened his mouth to speak but was interrupted when the conference room door opened and revealed two more people. The three boy's turned around to see who they were.

They were both very tall, one of them had dark blue hair and the other had dark brown hair. They smiled and greeted eachother with handshakes.

"Nice to meet you guys, I'm Yunho." The tall boy said.

"I'm Mingi, nice to meet you all." The other boy said, making his way to a seat and yunho following along. When they both took a seat the door opened once again, revealing someone hongjoong didn't want to see.

Seonghwa entered the conference room, all attention on him. He stared hongjoong down like he was prey while he took a seat beside yeosang, propping his elbows up on the table and intertwining his fingers together.

He smirked when he noticed hongjoong slowly getting annoyed. He cleared his throat and fixed his red and blue jacket.

"Nice to meet you all, my name is Seonghwa." He got up out of his seat to shake hands and greet them. One by one he shook hands with each of the boys until he finally got to hongjoong.

"Nice to meet you again...hongjoong." The older said, waiting for the other to shake his hand in return.

Hongjoong didn't give seonghwa one glance nor a hand shake or greeting. Hongjoong started tapping his foot rapidly out of annoyance, the sound of his shoe connecting with the floor, every tap making a small echo in the now deadly silent room.

Seonghwa slowly retracted his hand,shaking his head and sighed. "That's not how you greet someone, ya know, hongjoong-"

Hongjoong stood up from his seat and snapped his head towards the other."Seonghwa, I swear to god if you fuck with me today-"

"Or what? I haven't seen you in the ring for years after I humiliated you in front of thousands of people." Seonghwa said, giving the younger a sick smirk.

The argument was interrupted when another duo came into the conference room along with Manager Jin.

"Ok boys let's settle down, take our seats and talk about this contract." Manager Jin said, sitting in the black leather chair and taking out a contract along with a pen from his pocket.

"First of all, I would like to welcome you eight boys to the Rocky Gym Company! Some of you might've heard of me and some maybe not, my name is Manager Hwajin but you can call me Manager Jin." The eight boys nodded their heads in agreement, some glaring at eachother while he spoke.

Manager Jin felt the tension and the room, clearing his throat to get the boy's attention. "Here is the contract you are all going to be signing, please read this carefully and pass it around." He said, pushing the contract in the middle of the table.

The signatures went from Hongjoong all the way down to Jongho, as jongho picked up the pen and was about to start writing his signature, wooyoung suddenly got up and left the conference room.

Confused, yeosang watched as his partner left the room looking like he was angry at something. His first instinct was to turn and look at San and low and behold san slumped in his chair smirking as if what he planned to do worked.

"Quick question Manager Jin, so where will we be staying?" Yeosang asked. Just as he asked, wooyoung came back into the conference room, more tension filling the air.

"Ah yes! You all will be staying together in a big dorm, I pay for everything so no need to worry about the bills." Manager Jin said, giving a reassuring smile to the boy.

"That will be all for the meeting today, you all are now free to do whatever but just know that there will be cars coming to pick you all up soon so be prepared!" And with that Manager Jin got up and fixed his suit, walking out of the room.

"Wooyoung that wasn't really professional of you to walk out the meeting like that in front of the manager, don't you think?" One of the boys said. His black hair complimenting his features.

"Your existence already fucked up my day, don't fuck it up anymore San." Wooyoung sneered, leaning against the table with his hands propped up.

San slowly started standing up from his seat, getting all up in wooyoung's face, their noses almost touching.

"You parents would say the same thing about you-" San felt a sharp pain on the side of his face, the slap making his head snap to the side. His hand slowly raising up to touch his cheek.

"TALK ABOUT MY FUCKING PARENTS AGAIN, I DARE YOU!" Wooyoung shouted, all the boys getting up, preparing to hold back the two boys.

"YOU'RE A WEAK FAILURE, JUNG, EVEN YOUR PARENTS ARE ASHAMED OF YOU!" San yelled, his partner, Jongho along with mingi, yunho, and seonghwa holding him back.

Wooyoung started thrashing around in yeosang's hold until he finally loosened the hold, charging at San. He jumped across the table and landed a right punch in San's face making the other fall to the ground. Wooyoung got on top of San and started throwing punches left and right.

All the boys struggled trying to break wooyoung up from San, screams telling wooyoung to "STOP" and "GET OFF" but he ignored them as he kept throwing jabs all over San.

San pushed the boy off of him and they switched positions, this time Wooyoung was the one getting hit and San was the one hitting him. The boys finally got a grip on both of the fighters and pulled them away from eachother, one group standing across from the other.

While Wooyoung was being held back he caught a grip on one of the chairs and threw it across the room, missing his target and hitting the wall instead.

"I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU WHEN WE GET OUT THIS FUCKING ROOM JUNG, I PROMISE, LET ME GO!" San shouted, thrashing around in the multiple grips that are restraining him.

The conference room was filled with chaos. Wooyoung and San screaming at eachother from each sides of the room and objects being thrown.

Jongho pushed through the crowded room, making his way to San until he finally reached him, putting both hands on his partner's shoulders.

"SAN, SAN LISTEN TO ME. ARE YOU GOING TO LET HIM RUIN OUR FUCKING OPPORTUNITY?!" Jongho shouted, trying to calm the other down.

Jongho was talking to San but he didn't hear any of it. He was too busy trying to get wooyoung from the other side, trying to push jongho off of him until he finally gave up.

Whatever jongho said San just nodded, allowing some of the boy's holding him back to loosen their grips. Just as he was calming down he saw Wooyoung and the other group of boys walking out of the room.

San took the opportunity and slipped through jongho's hold and ran straight at Wooyoung, startling the other group. He wrapped his right arm around wooyoungs neck like a hook and his left arm supporting the right. He applied pressure to wooyoung's neck making it hard for the other to breathe.

"I TOLD YOU JUNG, I PROMISED TO YOU THAT I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU. DOESN'T THIS BRING BACK MEMORIES, HM?!" San shouted in wooyoung's ear, thrashing him around like a rag doll in the painful hold.

Wooyoung struggled to breathe, gasping for air while trying to pry off San's arms. He heard screams filling the room until they were completely blocked out and his vision went black.

Security guards bursted through the door along with Manager Jin, struggling to get San off of Wooyoung.

It wasn't after a minute that they finally pulled San away, Yeosang catching Wooyoung as his limp body fell to the floor. He rested wooyoungs head on his lap, slightly pushing his head up to open up his airway's more.

"EVERYBODY OUT THE ROOM, NOW. THE SPRINTERS ARE HERE TO PICK YOU UP." Manager Jin shouted, while security escorted everyone out the room along with another security guard making his way out with San in handcuffs.

Manager Jin saw Yeosang helping an unconscious Wooyoung on the ground and quickly walked over, crouching down beside yeosang.

"Is he ok? Do I need to call an ambulance?" He said worriedly, inspecting the boy.

"Don't worry Manager Jin, he's fine. He may just be out for a little while." Yeosang said calmly, running his fingers through his partner's hair.

"What do you mean he may be out for a while, how are you so calm about this yeosang?" Manager Jin asked.

"This isn't the first time San put Wooyoung in a sleeper hold, there's been many times where Wooyoung and San fought with eachother." Yeosang simply replied.

"Well then, I'll have a separate car come and pick you two up. It shouldn't take too long since it's almost here anyway." Manager Jin said, standing up and giving yeosang a small smile as he left the room.

Wooyoung's eyebrow twitched and his face scrunching up a bit, giving yeosang a sign that his partner was waking up. He put his arm behind the boys back to sit up a little bit.

Wooyoungs eyes slightly opened, examining his surroundings and rubbing his fingers together to try to get the feeling back.

"Hey woo, you got put into a sleeper hold and passed out. Manager jin gave us a separate ride so you won't have to see San for a while." Yeosang reassured the boy. Wooyoung just nodded, massaging his neck.

Suddenly, they heard a car honking from outside the building. Yeosang helped Wooyoung stand up, putting one of the boy's arm around his shoulder as they walked out the building.

They saw a luxurious looking car parked in the front of the gym with the driver standing outside the car. He helped get the boys situated and he finally started the car, driving to the dorm.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 3.9K 79
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
1.1M 19.3K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.2M 53K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
502K 14.4K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc