Rafe Cameron Imagines

By RafesStarGirl

Smuty Smut Smut No face claim but to make it easy for me the MC (Main Character) is gonna be a girl called Ju... More

Jealous
hook-ups and new old boyfriends
Arguments and make ups
Three little words
Date, after all
❝𝕨𝕖 𝕓𝕠π•₯𝕙 π•œπ•Ÿπ• π•¨ π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 π•¨π•’π•Ÿπ•₯ π•žπ•–βž
Best friends brother
π‘…π‘’π“†π“Šπ‘’π“ˆπ“‰π“ˆ (OPEN)
Irrationally jealous
Detentions and close calls
Word search
H O T Β· T U B Β· Lβ™₯ V E
Take it upstairs
Announcement!!
Enemies

Protective

8.7K 45 34
By RafesStarGirl

Rafe's always been very protective of you. Your families have always been close and you'd have impromptu breakfasts, lunches and dinners along with a scheduled brunch and dinner on Saturdays. He loved breakfast because it almost always involved you wearing a too-short, pastel golf skirt. He loved seeing you bend over, trying to aim the ball into a hole, while there was only one hole he was really thinking of.

Everyone knew you'd been useless at golf since birth and you had no interest in changing the fact. Sometimes, Rafe'd offer to help you position your club, just to have you bend on his crotch. The way you'd get happy if the ball even went close to the hole. He loved seeing you smile, your dimples forcing into your cheeks. The way you'd look up and thank him for his help, your eyes shining in the sunlight.

People asked why he cared so much about you, after all you're just the same as any other girl on the island. Even so much to the fact that some of his girlfriends broke up with him, because of the way he cared too much for you, the way he'd check you out. If you found out about this you'd have gotten mad with him for making his girlfriends feel inferior to you.

He didn't care though, he only wanted you.

* (change in POV) *

"I hate you so much!" I drunkenly yell.

Rafe scoffs, "I'm sorry for helping you! Is that what you want me to say, Jude?"

"No! You can just say sorry, because you are, seriously no help." I argue.

He grabs my wrist and spins me, so that I'm facing him, "Look, I know that guy. He's no good, trust me."

I look up at him hate burning through my eyes, "Why don't you let me find that out for myself, instead of going fucking crazy?!"

Rafe's jaw clenches, "I was protecting you!"

" 'I was protecting you'. " I mock in a high pitch voice.

"You're like my little sister. I care about you."

"Oh, that's so sweet Rafe." I say with sarcasm, "Oh, here's another thought! Why don't you go find Sarah and protect her from fucking Topper before she gets frosted fucking tips too?" I yell.

"God, why are you such a brat?" He starts, "Would you have wanted for him to fuck you, then act like he doesn't know you?!"

"No, Rafe! But that wasn't your choice to make. Why don't you get that?"

Rafe rolls his eyes, "You are so fucking stubborn, you can't understand I was just looking out for you?"

"I don't need you doing that, Rafe."

"And if I don't who will? What could happen to you?" He rhetorically asks.

"God, you're in-fucking-sane. You're concocting, crazy fucking scenarios where something bad happens to me if you're not there to save me?" I scoff, "Well news-fucking-flash, I'm not a kid and I don't need you to come with you're shield and horse and save me."

We stand glaring at each other for a few seconds more, "Just get in the car."

"What if I don't want to?"

"You want me to leave you here, yeah?" He scoffs.

Obviously, I don't but I do want to see how far I can take this.

"Maybe I do."

He looks at me as if I'm crazy, "Just get in, please. I'm done arguing with you."

Rafe opens the door for me.

"Get in the car." He snaps after I just stand there not doing anything for a few more seconds.

"I would," I start. "But, you haven't said the magic word."

He scoffs, "God you're such a-" He cuts himself off, "Please can you get in the fucking car?"

I shake my head and hum in disapproval, "With no swearing."

I see him getting way angrier, it's working, "Please get in the car, Jude."

"Still not right, it's supposed to be pretty please."

"I'm not doing that, you can stay out here in the fucking cold if you want." He scoffs.

"Or you could say pretty please?" I add.

He shakes his head, "Or you could stop being difficult and get in."

I look up at him fluttering my eyelashes.

"Fine," He mutters, "Pretty please, get in the car." He says through gritted teeth.

"Not too hard, eh, sweetheart?" I say getting into the car.

He bends down leaning over me.

I give him a 'what are you doing?' face.

"Seatbelt." Is all he says and I laugh a little.

"You're doing my seatbelt?"

"Yeah,"

I laugh at the sincerity of this all, "Thanks, daddy."

He freezes and turns to me, "What?"

"You're doing my seatbelt, Rafe." I slur.

He raises an eyebrow, "And?"

"I'm not your daughter."

"I'm aware, Jude. I'm just helping. You don't seem able."

"That's sweet." I say.

He shakes his head, thinking I'm being my usual sarcastic self.

"No, really." I say the alcohol almost waring off, "I'm sorry for acting like a bitch."

He nods, "Sure."

Rafe finishes buckling me in and he goes to sit in the drivers seat.

The rest of the drive flew by and we were already at my house.

He opens my door and undoes my seatbelt.

I groan, "I don't want to get out."

"You don't want to get in, and now you don't want to get out?" He asks oddly satisfied by my bizarre changes in personality.

I nod, "I'm gonna be so lonely. No ones home." I pout.

"You'll be fine." Is all he says.

"Yeah, but I'll be sad. Don't you need to protect me?" I laugh.

He just shakes his head, bends down to help me out and wraps his arm around my waist giving me extra support, so I don't fall.

We reach the front door and I take my keys out and start fiddling with the door.

After a minute Rafe starts getting frustrated and takes them from me.

"Okay, rude."

He twists the key in the lock and opens it almost effortlessly, is he a magician or something because I could not unlock that door a few moments ago?

We walk in and he puts my keys down.

"Wheres your room?" He asks.

"Uh, it's upstairs."

He groans having to hurl me up the stairs.

We reach my room and as soon as we walk in Rafe has something to say.

He coughs, "God, how much weed do you smoke?"

I shrug, "Dunno."

I turn to Rafe, him looking around my room, his beautiful blue eyes moving around. My eyes trail down his body, looking at the way his grey shirt hugs his abs, his sweatpants tied around his waist. God he's so hot.

Ew, this is Rafe we're talking about. Rafe who used to bring bugs from my backyard to show me every time he found one Rafe, annoying Rafe. Rafe who I've really always liked. No, Rafe's annoying, he's an asshole. A really, hot asshole. But, he's Rafe, Rafe who I'd never do a thing with because- Fuck it.

I wrap my arms around his neck and when he turns I smash my lips into his.

After a second Rafe's lips don't move and I realise that I just fucked up. I pull away and cover my mouth with my hand.

"Oh my god," My hand drops and my eyes widen, as Rafe's are, "I'm so-"

I get cutoff by the feeling of Rafe's lips moving with mine again. It takes me no longer than a second to kiss him back melting into him.

His arm wraps around my waist and backs me up, till I hit a desk. My hands find his head, roaming his silky hair.

Rafe moves his hands to my hips, lifting me onto my desk. We pull apart to catch our breath. "Fuck." Rafe groans.

I smile, reconnecting our lips. His tongue pushes into my mouth as we both fight for dominance in the kiss. Rafes hand wraps around my throat, pushing me back against the wall of my desk. I moan into the kiss, letting him deepen it.

I smile into the kiss and so does Rafe, breaking it for a second, before reconnecting our lips like nothing ever separated them in the first place.

Rafe pulls away and dips his head to my chest, hardly covered by my cropped shirt.

He sucks into my neck making me whimper. He drags his tongue over my skin, his trails drying in the cold air. He moves to the side of my neck, my sweet spot, and begins sucking. I moan and my hands find his hair, gripping onto it.

He pulls away, facing me again, his lips glossy with spit.

Rafe's lips cure into that smirk and I mirror his actions, his smile like an infection.

He leans into me, "Hey," He mutters.

"Hey," I close the gap between our lips.

Rafe tilts my head, further against the wall deepening the kiss, his tongue sliding into my mouth.

He lifts my shirt over my head, hardly breaking the kiss.

Rafe's eyes fall to my bare chest, "Fuck."

Instead of my lips, Rafe leans into my chest and opens his mouth around my boob.

I moan at the sensation of his soft lips wrapping around my breast and his teeth nibbling on my nipple a little.

He pulls away and pulls me in closer, picking me up again. I wrap my legs around his waist and he lays me on my bed.

"You're so beautiful." Rafe says before pressing his lips against mine again.

He gets on my bed and leans over me, planking above me. Rafes legs move, each one laying besides my waist, now straddling me.

His hands find my shorts and I help him undo them.

He slides my denims, off my legs and looks down at my thong.

Rafe caresses my vagina through my panties, feeling my wet.

"You're fucking soaked," He chuckles, "I've hardly done anything to you."

I just moan at the feeling of his hand against my cunt, wanting him to do more so bad.

Without warning he pulls down my panties, the cold air hitting my core, making me gasp.

He shifts down, facing my pussy.

He lays wet kisses on me. I moan, grinding on his lips, wanting something inside me so, so badly.

"Rafe.." I whine.

He bites on my clit making me feel things in my stomach. I pull his hair closer to my core wanting his dick, tongue, fingers anything inside me.

Rafe licks my juices and slides his tongue through my slips and slowly into my core.

I moan, lowly.

I feel his lips curve into a smirk against me. He curls his tongue inside me causing me to moan.

He pulls away and I pout.

"Do you still want me eating you out, or do you want me to fuck you properly?" He asks seductively.

"Fuck me, Rafe." He smiles in reaction to my horny words.

"I thought you'd want that, baby."

He pulls the drawstring on his pants and slides them off.

My eyes widen at his length, making out from what I can see through his boxers. He pulls them down and his penis springs up to his abdomen. He's so big.

He smirks and extends an arm cupping his hand at my mouth, "Spit." He demands.

No ones ever told me to spit, but I have absolutely no problem doing it for Rafe. I spit in his hand and he lathers it over his dick, pumping in his hand.

Rafe leans over me again, "You ready?"

I nod.

His tip circles my entrance, making me moan. He pushes deeper into me letting out a low moan as he does so. My hands find his shoulders, gripping them tightly, his dick stretching me out, painfully.

After a second the pain fades into pleasure and Rafe is pumping in and out of me slowly. I moan, every time he thrusts into me.

I grind on his hips wanting him to go faster.

He picks up his pace, pulling out of me almost entirely every thrust.

"Rafe!" I moan as he hits my g-spot.

"Fuck, you're so tight." He grunts.

I arch my back up, making him hit my g-spot hard. I moan.

He smirks looking down at me, "Who fucks you this good?"

I moan in response, no one else has filled me up as good as this.

"Words, baby." He says still pumping in me at speed.

I whimper, "Y- you, Rafe."

"Yeah? Who's pussy is this?"

"Y- yours."

He smirks, "Good girl. Thats what I thought."

My eyes tight shut, my head buried in my pillow. My legs tremble under Rafe and I clench around him.

He grunts, still fucking my tight pussy.

I feel my stomach turn, I'm close.

"Rafe, I'm so close." I moan out.

He nods and brings his hand down to my core, massaging my throbbing pussy.

I moan as Rafe twists my clit in his fingers. I clench even more and I feel Rafes dick twitch inside me.

"Fuck.." He groans, "I'm gonna cum in your tight pussy."

Whimpers and moans leave my lips, my nails digging into his shoulders. Rafe circling my clit bringing me closer to my edge.

A low moan leaves Rafes lips as I feel his warm cum fill me up, and after a second I feel myself cum as well.

He thrusts into me, riding out our highs.

"Rafe, I can't take anymore!" I whimper.

"Shut up and take it, slut."

I moan as his dick hits my g-spot, thrusting into my sensitive pussy, his hand still working my clit.

"Rafe!" I moan, my legs trembling, my grip on his shoulders getting more intense.

His hand wraps around my throat, as he continues to fuck me violently. "Rafe.."

My vision goes cloudy and my moans get stronger, my legs weakening by the second.

I feel his push me over the edge, again and I cum around him. I moan, "Rafe!"

"You're so fucking tight.." He grunts.
His dick twitches inside me and his cum fills me up again.

His thrusts get slower and sloppy, as he pulls out, collapsing next to me.

My chest feels like it's vibrating as I catch my breath.

"Fuck," Rafe drags out, "That was amazing."

My breathing still heavy.

"We should do that again, sometime." He says.

I look over my shoulder, my legs so saw, "Definitely."

A/n

Thanks for readinggg

Not sure abt this one.

Feel free to leave any requests!!!!

This chap was soo short I js read over it!! I might add to it in a bit, but rn I'm writing a diff smut!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 143 5
──────── π’”π’‰π’‚π’Žπ’†π’π’†π’”π’” ⨳ π—₯π—”π—™π—˜ π—–π—”π— π—˜π—₯𝗒𝗑 . . . κ—ƒ ≀ β–ŠβœΉ ❛ 𝘡𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘫𝘢𝘴𝘡 π˜ͺ𝘯𝘀𝘩𝘦�...
238K 2.1K 18
βœ— DISCONTINUED ~ be careful what you search for rafe cameron x fem!oc [ obx season 1 ]
39.1K 248 38
This story is about How you become In love with RAFE CAMERON 18+ my first story I'm editing this book a lot being my first book I made some mistakes...
12.6K 196 12
*BOOK DISCONTINUED, ONLY COMPLETED S1.* '𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍 π—π—ˆ 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍.' OUTER BANKS . FEM OC X RAFE CAMERON