Till Death Do Us Part | Alast...

By Mygreysweater

You are a 22 year old flapper dancer in the 1920's! When you meet alastor things start to get very weird. He... More

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ The Dance Hall ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧ The Event ✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ Obsessed ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧Date✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚The Cat˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧Thorn✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Oh no˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧The Lady in Yellow✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Maybel˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧Behaviour✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Murderer˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧Family✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Rivalry˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧VK+LR✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Closer˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧I do✧ ✦ ✧
・❥・Chapter 2 ・❥・
✡ 𝐻𝑒𝓁𝓁 ✡
✡ Relations ✡
✡ Radio Demon ✡
✡ Friends ✡
Intermission...
✡ Tune ✡
✡ Penthouse Party ✡
✡ Finale ✡

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Together˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

1.2K 36 42
By Mygreysweater

April 5th, 1933

A few days after the wedding, people began to figure it out that you two were now husband and wife.

But it had already been 3 years since you guys married and everyone was used to it now.

Luckily they still hadn't found out your biggest secret.

You still werent on good terms with Tony yet, and haven't talked to luis much either. In fact, you hadn't even met his baby!

Calvin was still being a dick, you and May sat in a little bakery early this morning gossiping about him.

"I have some tea~." May smiled excitedly, cupping her little tea cup.

"Go on, spill!" Y/n smiled back.

"So, you know how much we both hate Calvin.. I was thinking that we could start running the speakeasy ourselves!"

What? Woman rarley ever ran their own buisnesses! And Calvin would put up a fight, he wouldn't let go of that place so easily.

"Now I know what your thinking, 'May, Calvin is a well known white man. How could we possibly even do that?'" She began, sipping on her tea.

"Mhm... go on?"

"I have some dirt on him, I caught him making out with another man backstage! Im not saying we out him to the public but he went against his own rules!"

You thought about it, "Thats true.. I mean it was obvious that he was gay.. but his rules specifically say 'your not alpud to do any funnt buisness with others in the building.'" You agreed.

"Right! So.. hes an asshole, pays us good for some reason.. but we could really make a change! Its not the 20's anymore, we could be the owners of Louisianas first ever woman-runned speakeasy!" She said out loud joyously.

Other people stopping their quiet. Chatting and looking over with raised brows. May giggling embaressed and cleared her throught, taking a sip of her tea.

You smiled drank your own drink, "I agree. We'd have to do it today though so he can't say your lying since this happened yesterday. Make sure you got the rules out in front of him too."

"Yes, it'll be the perfect plan, and then, we'll be the rich white men." May smiled.

The both of you laughing together, gaining another odd look from the customers inside but you ignored them.

Flappers always got a bad rep even though they were literally the best people ever to be around.

You two finished your drinks and sweets and walked outside to work.

"So, hows the marriage been?~" He dark brown eyed woman asked.

"Oh, its been lovely! Theres this thing with him though.. where he like.. I dont know, I dont wanna make him feel uncomfortable, but we havent had sex at all.." you looked away, not knowing if you were oversharing your guys' relationship.

Mays eyes widening, "Maybe his dicks small..." she whispered jokingly.

You blushed and playfully pushed her, "No.. hes very open with me, he would tell me if it was. But maybe i'll try again tonight since we're married?."

In todays society, you'd get scolded if you haven't had a kid with your husband as soon as you got married.

You werent worried about having kids and didnt mind not listening to rules, you were just worried he was not talking about something important.

You wanted him to feel completley comfortable with you, and despite knowing him for 4 years, you still felt he hid things from you. But you loved him, and he loved you.

"Im not sure, maybe. Let me know how it goes though." She smiled and opened the doors to the speakeasy.

You nodded to her and May went off to the back to grab 'The Rules Board' that Calvin had made on a chalk board.

You giggled to yourself, suprised you two were really going through with this plan.

The most thing you'll get out of being lady owners of a speakeasy is hate and other negative stuff since everyone was mostly still sexist, but who cares?

May coming back with it in her hands and a smirk on her face. "Lets go!" She smiled.

You two trotted off backstage where his office was, "Oh Calvin~" May said in an intruiging voice.

He spun around in his chair, "yes?" He groaned, looking at the two of us.

He was a really cool boss in the beginning but he just turned shitty, so he deserved this.

May cleared her throat and stood tall, spinning the board around so he could see the rules he wrote, she closed her eyes and smiled, "Yesterday evening I caught you back here by the stairs making out with the Mayors assistant. You clearly violated your rule thats right here on the third line." She pointed to the third line.

His face dropping, "uh- uh, y- you have no proof!" He stammered, sitting up in his chair.

May handed me the board and walked over by the wall, "Heres a strand of your blonde hair on the wall, aaanddd, you don't wear a size 12 shoe do you?" She said, pointing a flashlight to the ground where a dusty sized 12 shoe shape was.

Man she was good.

Her and john would have been good detective partners.

Calvins face turned red, and he had also been caught red handed.

"Calvin, we'll take your keys." You smiled and snatched the keys to the speakeasy that were clipped to his side.

He stammered, not knowing what to say, "GOOO!!" May pointed to the exit annoyed while he stared at the two of you, dumbfounded, shocked, and embaressed.

He didn't argue and quickly got up, grabbing his things and leaving. He was probably scared too because of our deal, and he wasn't off the leash just because he wasn't my boss anymore.

You and May squealed, hugging eachother, that was too easy. But Calvin was a little woose so it wasn't too much of a suprise.

Over the hours of the day you guys cleaned up the building, planned how to remodel it and how to get more Flappers.

"Ugh, we should go home and some rest." May spoke, the two of you slumped down in a couch beside the bar.

You nodded in agreement, "ugh, yes. I need rest." May got up and you followed.

"Let me know how tonight goes." She smiled at you as you two exited, walking your seperate ways.

You giggled and shook your head, your heals clicking against the pavement as you headed back to your house.

The sun setting over the buildings making a beautiful orange tint across the sky, and a-

Y/n suddenly heard a scream down the alleyway up ahead. You walked up and peaked in, a woman dead on the floor and Alastor losing to some guy, Al had blood on him, but the man who struggled against him was the one cut up.

Your eyes widen and you went in to help him, you always carried your gun or knife on you, tonight, was your gun.

You stood at the entrance of the alleyway, aiming your gun at the mans head.

BAM

The man dropping dead. Alastor sighed, looking over at you, a smile on his face.

"Thanks mon amour." He smiled and gently placed his gloved finger under your chin, lifting your head and kissing your lips gentley.

You smiled, "Your welcome~ looked like you were struggling." You teased.

He rolled his eyes and took your hand in his, you two cautiously walking through the town back to your house.

"I had it, but you just.. helped." Alastor smiled, he never liked to admit he needed help or was wrong.

It was around 8pm and still pretty early, but maybe not too early to try and do something with him?

Once you guys got into bed, you cuddled on top of him, his arm rested around you, pulling you close.

"Alastor..." you said quietly, playing with his shirt.

"Hm?"

"I was.. thinking, if maybe we could try.. to be more, intimate?" As soon as you said that, you could feel his heart race in his chest under your head.

You sat up, looking at him, trying to read his expression.

He looked nervous, "um.. if thats what you want, sure.." he smiled and sat up himself, clearing his throat.

You nodded with a smile, he clearly had never done anything like this before.

You slowly took off your night gown and shorts, he was red and looked nervous, unsure if it was good nervous or bad nervous.

Y/n hoped this would be a good vulnerable moment where he'd be able to express what he's clearly been hiding.

You pulled him over on top of you, he looked down at you nervously, beginning to sweat.

"You ok?" She asked worridly.

He smiled and nodded, "Im fine dear, don't worry."

You two then kissed passionatley, but gentley. Going slow and steady.

His lips pressed against yours, your tongues slowly dancing, his hands gripping your sides.

His fingers digging into your sides a bit harshly, making you wince.

"Sorry..." he said quietly.

You smiled, "its ok~"

He smiled and kissed you again, his hands sliding down to your thighs and he slowly pulled away. Your face turning red and you looked at the ceiling, not exactly sure what he was gonna do.

Alastors POV

I slowly pulled out my knife, looking at her body once over, her red face, my shakey hands on her thighs. I felt beads of sweat drop down the sides of my forehead.

I removed one of my hands from her legs, reaching behind to my waist band and quietley opening the knife.

This was such a stupid idea, and I knew I was gonna regret it.

I positioned myself in between her legs and lowered the knife slowly.

I pressed the cold silver bladr up against her stomach and quickly sliced in, making a long deep cut on her stomach.

A loud scream coming from her, she pushed me back instinctivley and scootched back herself.

She was breathing heavily, holding her bleeding stomach, looking at me in fear and pain.

She got off the bed and ran out of the room panicky.

The last thing I saw was her teary face and bloody torso.

Fuck.

Y/n's POV

What the fuck is wrong with him!?

You sprinted down the stairs and threw on your coat, zipping it up and leaving the house barefoot.

You gripped your bleeding stomach tightly, groaning in pain and agony. The stinging going to your head as you began to feel dizzy, the rough rocks under your feet not helping any of it either.

You had to stay conscious until you reached Mays house. You needed help.

Unfortanatley, no one out on the street to run to your aid.

Breathless, you reached Mays door, pounding on it with the last of your energy until you ultimatley collapsed onto the floor, blacking out.

...

"Y/n!?" You were shooken awake. A bandage wrapped around your stomach and you were laid out on the couch.

May smiled once you opened your eyes, she hugged you, "ow.. god.." you muttered from the pain.

"Sorry..." she pulled away, placing a rag over wound and a pillow under your head.

"So.. it didn't go good?" She looked at your bandaged wound and then at your face.

"May!" You wined in pain, why was she cracking jokes at such an unfunny time?

"Sorry, im sorry." She smiled worridley, but you gave a smile back.

"What happened?"

"He- we were kissing and I had taken my clothes off and he began to lower towards.. down there.. and so-" you had to stop and take breathers in between explaining because of the immense pain in your stomach.

"I looked at the ceiling and suddenly he was slicing into me!" You winced once more from the pain.

May nodding, applying pressure, "Okay, so basically you married a phyco?" She looked at you worridly.

You laughed, "Why are you laughing? This is serious! I need to call the police!"

"No! Dont. Please." Your expression turning to worry.

"W-what? Why?" She looked at you confused.

"You wouldn't understand, just please don't.. ill just. I have to stop seeing him." Y/n groaned as she sat up carefully.

May nodding, not wanting to argue with you.

The next day you woke up in the spare bedroom with some clothes on. You must have passed out and she brought you here.

You really didn't deserve such an amazing friend.

But why did everything bad happen, have to occur when things just began to go good?

You and May were finally standing up to your boss and kicked him out, you and Alastor were happily married, but then he stabbed you for no reason?

No reason! Just stabbed you! You shook your head and sat up, your feet dangling off the bed. You thought for a moment, the pain still very evident.

"Hey.. you awake?" May knocked and opened the door.

"Yeah.."

"How you holdin' up?" She sat beside you on the bed, putting a hand on your shoulder, rubbing it gentley.

"Fine.. im just.. angry." You furrowed your brows. A million thoughts running through your head, a tear sliding down.

"I know hun, its hard to love someone when your not sure they love you." She rubbing your arm.

"Your relationship has been pretty rocky ever since you met him. I think its time to let go.. forever." May frowned at you, knowing you didn't want to hear it, but she was right.

No matter how much you loved him and how much you think he loved you, he drew the line.

You two were no longer VK and LR, just.. VK and LR.

May hugged you tight, making you cry a little more.

You wiped your tears, "lets go have breakfast, ok?" May smiled at you.

Y/n nodded and grabbed her hand, standing up and walking carefully beside her.

September 1st, 1933

It was a calming day.

The woods dark and breezy, a black cat in your arms. The same one that always came around to you when something bad was about to happen, though you loved cats and didn't mind whatever was gonna happen next.

Y/n sat on a bench, petting the cat that rested in her lap, the forest behind them.

Its furry ears perking up at the sound of a gunshot coming from the forest.

Both of you turning your heads to the forest behind you, the cat jumping off your lap and running into the woods.

You sighed, feeling obligated to follow it.

Was this your last day on earth?

Were you really gonna die from a gunshot wound?

You ran through the forest, holding your dress up as you struggled to keep up.

Suddenly, someone making you stop.

You exhaled annoyed, it was just Alastor shooting deer. Why did the cat bring you out here to watch him do this? You shook your head, abkut to turn around, until another loud gunshot rang out.

Y/n turned around startled, another one ringing out.

And Alastor dropped to the ground, your eyes widening in fear.

You instantly ran over, kneeling beside him, but he was already gone.

A bullet between his head.

And you passed out beside him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.4K 773 23
Blood splatters make you look absolutely Devine ✦•······················•✦•······················•✦ You are Husks niece to everyone's surprise. Ever...
250K 6.4K 30
As a new demon in hell, you appear to be easy prey. But that is further from the truth. You are no damsel in distress. But then you meet someone just...
35.1K 704 21
Disclaimer: All characters featured in this book belong to VivziePop, and the songs belong to their original writers. You own yourself, and the story...