INSEPARABLE ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ฒ

By Diauthorgeorgia

BEWARE: Strong sexual content and explicit language. Inseparable; people love being together, It's not that t... More

Introduction
Cast
ใ€Š1ใ€‹
ใ€Š2ใ€‹
ใ€Š3ใ€‹
ใ€Š4ใ€‹
ใ€Š5ใ€‹
ใ€Š6ใ€‹
ใ€Š7ใ€‹
ใ€Š8ใ€‹
ใ€Š9ใ€‹
ใ€Š10ใ€‹
ใ€Š11ใ€‹
ใ€Š12ใ€‹
ใ€Š13ใ€‹
ใ€Š 14ใ€‹
ใ€Š15ใ€‹
ใ€Š16ใ€‹
ใ€Š17ใ€‹
ใ€Š18ใ€‹
ใ€Š19ใ€‹
ใ€Š21ใ€‹
ใ€Š22ใ€‹
ใ€Š23ใ€‹
ใ€Š24ใ€‹
ใ€Š 25ใ€‹
ใ€Š26ใ€‹
ใ€Š27ใ€‹
ใ€Š28ใ€‹
ใ€Š29ใ€‹
ใ€Š30ใ€‹
ใ€Š31ใ€‹
ใ€Š32ใ€‹
ใ€Š33ใ€‹
ใ€Š34ใ€‹
ใ€Š35ใ€‹
ใ€Š36 ใ€‹
ใ€Š37ใ€‹
ใ€Š38ใ€‹
Not an update
ใ€Š39ใ€‹
ใ€Š40ใ€‹
ใ€Š41ใ€‹
ใ€Š42ใ€‹
ใ€Š43ใ€‹
ใ€Š44ใ€‹
ใ€Š45ใ€‹
ใ€Š46ใ€‹
ใ€Š47ใ€‹
ใ€Š48ใ€‹
ใ€Š49ใ€‹
ใ€Š50ใ€‹
ใ€Š51ใ€‹
ใ€Š52ใ€‹
ใ€Š53ใ€‹
ใ€Š54ใ€‹
BONUS 1
BONUS 2
EPILOGUE
๐ŸฅฐAppreciation to y'all๐Ÿฅฐ

ใ€Š20ใ€‹

821 55 14
By Diauthorgeorgia

7:46am

I glimpsed at the time on my wrist gold watch as I sip on the warm tea in my cup. I am running a bit late but there's no way I am leaving my house without catching up my stomach with some thing warm. My schedule today is packed and the earlier I go in then the earlier I will get to leave.

Once I finished the tea, I rinse the cup out and grabbed my briefcase, keys, my phone and slide my gun on my waist. I make sure to lock up properly before driving off to my work place. It took me about five minutes to reach in the town as I didn't live that far.

Miss Attitude: I'm at work now..

I smiled after reading her text message but I decided to just text her back once I reach in to my office been as I am moving on a little haste. Reaching at my office door, I open up the office door and just then I realize that I left the briefcase in my car so I quickly go back for it and return to my office.

A ping comes in on my phone as I picked the AC remote to turn it on, after doing so, I open up the message.

Miss Attitude: if yuh nuh wah mi text yuh phone mek mi know instead a read mi message and avoid mi..

Me: Why yuh a come wid dhat now Kay? Muss busy mi busy enu babz.

She just miserable over no reason more while and it do pisses me off, I place the phone down and start to move around my office to get things done. I have to go to May pen shortly and I am already worrying about the heat down there.

Miss Attitude: busy and read di message, mi nuh fool enu kmt.

mi nah do dhis wid har suh early enu..

Me: Baby I am at work and I hope you have a healthy breakfast this morning and  I hope you will have a great day at work today sweetheart.

I start up my laptop while I wait for her reply and I just hope that message I sent calm her down.

Miss Attitude: Thank you and yes I did eat😏, are you taking me to lunch today?🤗

Me: I can't today baby, I am going to may pen because the next sarge is on leave so I have to fill in for him and I will be back late but I am coming to pick you up later and we can go grab something to eat, ok?

hope shi nuh bada caz nuh argument enu..

Miss Attitude: Ok safe journey and see you late.

me: Thanks baby.

I get started on some work that I need to clear up before going to the May pen office, my focus broke from the computer screen when I heard a knocking on my door.

"Come in" I spoke as I tried to finish up.

"Sup big boss?" Brian pushed half his body inside which I find odd because he doesn't normally do that. "Somebody deh ya to yuh" He said wiggling his brows.

I quickly rise on my feet when I see Indiana emerged from the side of the door and makes her way inside of my office. Too stun to speak, I just watch her enter and Brian close the door. She looked at me with her pretty eyes which are soften before she slide down into the sofa infront of me.

weh shi cum bout?

"Hi Sanjay" She greeted lowly.

"What are you doing here?" I spoke firmly as I flicked my jacket behind and take my seat.

"I am here to see you, I have been calling you and you wouldn't answer my calls and you have never treated me like this before. Is it because of her?" She spoke poorly with hint of anger in her voice.

"Indiana, there's no need to answer your call when all you do is fuck with my feelings, I am done making you treat me like a piece of toy that you only play with when you're bored" I looked into her widen eyes before continue. "Indie, I am with someone that I really like and want to be with and I will appreciate it if you will respect that and keep away from me" I finished off.

"Sanjay" She gasped.

This is the first time I have every talk to her like this, other times if I get close to someone and she comes back around then I will accept her caring less about how the other person feel. I have broken so many girls heart, girl that treated me way better than she ever did, just for her and this time I will not hurt Kacian for her.

That girl maybe be fierce, stubborn and full of attitude at times but she is a good person and I am not going to ruin her because of a woman that will later treat me like trash once ruin what I have right now. I don't hate her and I find it so hard to hate her after all the hurt I endure from her infact I still love her but not as much for her to ruin me again.

"I am sorry Sanjay for all that I have done to you. I wasn't in my right mind and I was going through so much stress with college, travelling and us that I got distracted from what's most important to me and it's you Sanjay, our relationship" she walked over to my desk and my heart ache when I see a single tear fall on her cheek.

Nuh fall fi dat bredda... style shi a use fi manipulate yuh..

"I am only important to you now because you can't stand to see me give another woman attention , right?" I chuckled humorously.

"That's not all, I love you babe and I have neve-

The ringing of my phone interrupt her and both our eyes move to my phone where Miss Attitude flashes across along with her photo that popped up each time she calls or I call her.

"Kay let me call you back" I said as I looked up at Indiana who have a sneer on her face.

"Why yuh cah talk now? yuh nuh know what mi call for but ya dismiss mi right away" She argued.

"Kay I am just clearing up something and I will get back to you" I sigh in frustration.

"Yuh nuh affi call mi back and yuh nuh affi come fi mi lata either, stay wid whosever in a yuh office weh mek yuh cah chat to mi" She raised her voice over the phone.

"Kac- The phone disconnected and I tried calling her back but she wouldn't answer.

How shi know who in a mi office...

"You need to leave now Indiana" I said leaning back into my chair to relax a bit, a slight headache is creeping up on me.

"Why because of Miss Attitude or Kacian? Is she that better than me so that you are willing to throw away years of relationship for someone you barely know" Indiana scoffed.

"I am not throwing away anything , you did that and I know that she's a better person than you"

"Oh is she now?  does she fuck you better than I do too?" she seductively asked as she slide into my lap.

"Idian- I tried to ease her off but she shush me.

"Shhh! you know she can't handle you like I can because you were made for me and me for you" She grin as she tap my noise. "Stop trying to hurt me baby and stop this foolishness and let's focus on us" she leaned in to kiss me but I shift my head away.

"Baby don't do that" She laughed spinning back my head to her direction.

"Indian get up and leave please" I said through gritted teeth.

"Are you sure you want me to leave because your d!ck is saying other wise" She bite her lips and my fucking d!ck just fail me by twitching. "Oh baby it want me so bad" She said trailing her fingers down my chest.

I wonder what would happen if Kacian burst that door in and see this?

My subconscious spoke and immediately I grabbed her hand." I am with some one Indiana" I said but it came out so low as if I didn't want to hurt her.

"Fine I will leave, if you look me into my eyes and tell me you don't love me anymore" She said staring into my eyes.

"I do love you Indiana" Her eyes lit up when she heard that and  smile widen on her face. "But I am not inlove with you anymore and I don't want to be with you anymore... I want to be with Kay" I summoned all the courage I have and told her how I really feel.

Her smile dropped and her eyes shows hint of hurt, anger and pain, I did feel sorry for her but I have to choose me over her this time.

"You don't mean that" She yelled, hitting my chest.

I ease her off me and hold her hand to stop her from hitting me while I stand up to face her. "I mean everything I said Indie, we are done" I told her making sure to go slow so she read my lips if she don't want to listen.

"You and I can never be done so stop fooling yourself with that b!tch. I am giving you sometime to get to your sense then call me" She pulled her hand away from me and left.

I dropped myself in the chair while raking my hands over my face, I don't know how I can continue working after this. A ping came in on my phone without picking it up, I glimpse her message.

Miss attitude: No call me phone and no deal back wid mi eitha. yuh try nuh show up a mi work place lata enu else mi ago digra.....

I turned my head away from the phone and close my eyes for a bit to relax myself.
______________________

I should have requested another day because I am still feeling drain after A painful Sunday right back to Monday. I only get some rest after getting back from Mandeville yesterday with Sanjay after he took me to get a TV, a tv stand and some vitamins and fruits.

And as soon as Talia reach home, mi affi up..

I spin myself in my chair as I wait on the computer to boost up.  I really was looking forward to go to lunch with my boo but I can tell he's busy after skipping work with me yesterday. The computer finally came up and the first thing I did is to check my email and glad I did when I see that Mrs. Miller requested some files immediately.

A how shi nuh cum yet...

Normally Mickayla would be here already but probably because I didn't come yesterday so she's spiting me. I walked down to the file room where I see Samantha busy at work. I know I could have call for her to get the files but I want to stretch my legs.

"Hey Sam sam" I greeted her as I reached down there.

"Morning Miss, like how you abandon mi yesterday... Mi did bored yf" she laughed.

"Hush, Mi did affi take di day mhon and mi shud a tek todeh tuh" I said as I sit in her chair.

"It look like yuh weekend did ruff mhon" She said sitting on her desk and face me.

"Mi fi tell yuh, nuh wah nobody wid mi bizniz enu else a yuh mi aguh cum fa" I warned her.

"Gurl tap wid the foolishness, nuh yuh one me link wid like dhat ya" she pat my shoulder.

I feel comfortable sharing things with her more than I ever did with Mickayla so I told her what happened over the weekend and the girl start laughing as if she think it's a joke. The way she's laughing, I of to clasp my hand over her mouth incase anyone heard and come down here.

"Yuh terrible enu girl, mine yuh draw attention dun ya man" I said to her.

"No sa Kacian, mi affi lauf becaz a how yuh seh it... It cah suh bad mhon" she said after her laughing calms down.

"Watch ya, mi nah exaggerate girl, Mi couldn't cum work yesterday afta wah mi go through sunday and worst him did vex in a di nite, him ben mi up" I told her and she laugh.

A juss true buddy nuffi share mek mi nuh mek shi feel it fi see she ano lie....

"Mi Happy fi yuh girl, yuh official now" She laughing while hitting me.

mi nuh like them something deh enu...

"Move man chro" I laughed." help mi look fi them files here fi Mrs. Miller" I showed her the names on the paper In my hand.

After we retrieved the files,  I allow her to bring them up and for her to make sure the book is sign by Mrs. Miller for the files so she can get her practice. Mickayla walked in a little after ten and I decided to go on the road to get something to eat.

mi neva eat ntn strong diss morning and mi feel hungry.. worst a 1pm before mi go lunch..

"Mi ago on di road and come back" I informed Mickayla even though I asked Mrs. Miller already and she agreed.

"Hmmhmm" She hummed.

I pick my phone and purse then head out, the morning sun finally rise but it wasn't that hot out here. I walked down the villa to get a chicken wrap and milk shake, this will hold me until lunch time. As I stepped up on the steps to enter the café, there's Mickayla whoring man coming out with a brown paper bag in his hand. Ignoring him I stepped aside for him to pass but instead he stop inform of me with a smirk plastered on his lips.

"Excuse outta mi way" I hissed, moving to pass him but he blocked me.

"Tap gwan suh man, like we a enemy" he chuckled.

if him ever know how much mi nuh like him essi...

"You can move please mek me go get what me a get and go back a work" I said feeling really impatient and upset.

"yuh soon get fi do dhat mhon, mi cah get yuh numba?" He asked and I stared at him as if he have two heads.

"Give yuh which numba? yuh and mi co-worker nuh deh? and even if unu neva deh, mi wouldn't want a whore like yuh becaz mi body too good fi disease" I argued and just then I remember having unprotected sex on the weekend.

Hope mi memba di plan B todeh becaz mi figet yesterday....

"Ya gwan like yuh all dhat, yuh shud a glad man a deal wid yuh tuh" He hissed his teeth. "Stay deh frighten yuh self because Sarge nuh wah yuh afta him blow off him steam rite back a Indiana him gone" He noticed his words cuts me deep and he laughed.

"Rite now mi lef har in a him office, a shi one him have eyes pon so yuh nuh have no chance deh so" he smirked.

After he didn't get a response from me he walked off to his car leaving me with a pain in my heart. I know he's a viper but I kinda believe him. I remember Sanjay calling me her name and they are close so he would know but why would he be leading me on if he is just going to be with her.

Mi nuh think mi shud a mek wah da boy deh seh bada mi enu becaz him maybe seh dhat fi hurt mi....

mek mi call and find out fimi self...

The way he spoke in a dismissive tone have me believing Brian's words and my blood started to boil. I hang up after cursing him out and suddenly I lost my appetite.

I ignored his calling and enter our chat on WhatsApp.

Me: No call me phone and no deal back wid me either. yuh try nuh show up a mi work place lata enu else mi ago digrace you pussyclaat. Neva know a suh you stay but mi shudn't surprise becaz bird of a feather,  flop together. Police man unu name... Sanjay mi hate yuh nuh fuck.

_____________________________________

THANK YOU FOR READING..

REALLY APPRECIATE THE SUPPORTS..

Goodnight sleep well, busy day tomorrow for us all. May the good l
Lord continue to bless and keep us. 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 530 37
HELLO! THIS IS MY FIRST STORY SO PLEASE SHOW ME SOME LOVE.. GOD BLESS..๐Ÿ˜ True friends that distinct from each other. This story is about two girls t...
584K 14.9K 42
I looked at his eyes and put up a strong face. His eyes bore into mine as much as mine into his. It was like he could read my mind and reach out to m...
24.1K 1K 40
๐˜๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ด...
235K 3.6K 34
A romcom story about a girl and her brother's best friend who always annoyed her but suddenly started acting all possessive over her. ~~ "Don't you...