his princess || dreamxreader

By winkiewasneverfound

When you thought running away was a good idea but it turned into meeting someone you never thought you would... More

oh no...
WHAT. THE. F***
getting to understand.
butterflies?
wait...what?
wierd?
...
sapnap?
Dream smp
Yn?
changed your mind?
he found out...
im here for you
well see in a week...
its only a walk in the woods...
war...
We Won War...
where are you?
searching...
are you in there?
we found you
you came back?
oh dream...
Thank you. I'm sorry.
Wait a minute!
BOMBS?!? (⚠️Big note to read!!!⚠️)

Hang out

142 0 1
By winkiewasneverfound

Dreams POV:

I kissed her head. I feel bad for what happened to her. I head to where the boys where. "How is she?" Sapnap asks

"Shes okay just a little scratch on her head, nothing too bad." Is say back

"This is gonna have to end eventually" George says. Hes right, bad things cant just keep happening but its all because of schlatt and will. Mostly schlatt.

"why was quackity and slime with him anyway?" Sapnap says confused.

"probably a deal or something." I say looking at him.

"Doesnt quackity like YN? Their friends arnt they?" George says

Thats true, he did like her, i dont think he would ever want to hurt her. Maybe schlatt threatened them? Maybe thats why they didnt catch YN when she escaped?

"Uhm i have no idea, maybe we can ask YN quastions when shes done" I say

"Yea she would know more than us" George says.

"uhm-" Tommy says budding in.

"I think we may have to go, wil probably knows were missing and he is probably looking for us right now" Tubbo says.

TOMMYS POV:

"Yea we should get going, but we will stay around and help, only if YN needs it" I say.

"And please give her this and make sure she doesnt lose is again please, it means a lot." Tubbo says with a low upset smile.

Dream slowly takes the braclet from tubbos hands and sets in it in his pocket.

"And uhm, thanks for telling us about YN and letting us help because she really is a good friend you know?" I say

He nodded silently. We both turn around and walk out the door leaving the others behind.

As me and tubs are walking i start to wonder.

"Hey uhm do you think schlatt would tell on us?" I say

Tubbo looks at me we a shocked face. "wow i never thought of that" He says.

"Do you think when we do that fesival, and we vote for president, do you think schlatt will win" I say upset.

"uhm i dont know toms but im sure he wont you know! No one really likes him!" He says

"But thats your father tubbo!" i say

"yea he may be mt father, a BAD father." he says loudly

"He will try and kill YN if hes president! We cant let this happen!" I say a little scared.

"If we saved YN from him once, we can do it again, dont worry toms ill get us through this." He says

"Hpw would you know?" I ask.

"Because, im his son, hes going to keep me in l,manburg and if anything happend i can tell you. Trust me" He says

"Okay" i say feeling reiefed.

"Just dont talk about it and youll be fine!" He says.

YOUR POV:

I walk out of the room after getting dressed. I see dream at the table doing paper work and writing letters. He looks up at me.

"Oh hey, are you okay, do you feel better?" He asks

"Ive felt better." i scoff a little.

"Oh here" He says and tugs on something in his pockets and hands me it. My braclet.

"Oh thanks! But, how did you find it?" i asked

"Tubbo and Tommy found it before we found you," he says.

"Oh" I say not wanting to remember what happened.

"So..." He says "You gonna tell me what happened?" He asks

I take a seat next to him and told him everything. With tears in my eyes.

"Let's go for a walk maybe it will get things off your mind" he says

"Alright" I say and we walk outside, the cold air hitting my face and shivers down my spine as we start walking through a different path.

"Here" he says and gives me his hoodie.

"Oh it's fine r-" I was saying before he cut me off.

"No it's cold and your going to get sick" he says

I take the hoodie and slip it over my head and shoulders.

"So where were you planing to go?" I ask

"Just on a walk, wanna get some ice cream?" He asks. Kinda weird at this moment but okay.

"Sure"

We take a walk all the way to lmanburg and go into nikis shop.

"Hey niks!"

"YN!"

"What happened are you okay?" She asks.

"What do you mean?" I ask back

"Tommy and tubbo said that you went missing or something?" She says back.

"Well..."

TIME SKIP

"oh YN I'm so sorry that happened!" She says.

The whole time me and dream were here and eating ice cream I told about what happened. Dream stayed quite the whole time.

"No it ok I'm safe now, I think" I say and smile at her.

"Well I better close up shop early today, Wilbur wants to talk to me for some reason" she says while cleaning up a bit.

"Okay well thanks for having us! Have good day!" I say to her as we walk to the door.

"No problem, have a good day as well!" She says back.

As we left the store he kept staring at me.

"What?" I say

"Everything about you is just so perfect" he says.

DREAMS POV:

O. M. G

There is no way I just said that out loud. And now she's looking me. I turn my face a little so she doesn't see me blush.

"S-sorry" I say embarrassed

"No it's okay!" She says looking up at me and smiling.

"Thank you" she says looking back down at her feet.

"Hey what's that over there?" I say

"I don't know? It looks like a group of people near a van" she says "let's go check it out"

"No I don't wanna get in anymore trouble" I say grabbing her hand.

"We won't remember? I know these people" she says and tugs on my hand.

"Okay fine let's go then"

As we walk over there the sound gets louder. We finally get close enough to the group to see us.

"YN?"

HEYYYY YALLL! It's been so so so so very long and I am very very sorry for the big 2 months that I've been gone. I promise I will make it up to you and maybe make this book a little better. And yes I have heard of the Wilbur and Shelby aligation things and I fully support Shelby and I am very proud of her for saying and speaking about such an important topic. I have also been an abusive relationship and it's a very hard topic to talk about, idk how I really feel about it. I feel kind of uncomfortable about it bc yk you wouldn't think that someone like him would do such a thing. I'm not saying I hate him or anything I'm sure I may still watch him as long as he gets better therapy and a better apology. Anyway Make sure to eat and drink and also sleep when needed. Byeeee love y'all!

WORDS: 1168

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.5K 2.9K 55
(Disclaimer! This a romantic relationship with Tommy and I don't want to sexualize him. I will take this down with no hesitation if Tommy or anyone e...
304K 8.9K 37
"I know what it's like to be used! ...and so do you. Stay with me, please." A story in which the reader becomes a Technoblade apologist. ===== Cover...
26.8K 1K 32
"Tommy? What- it's 2 in the morning-" Phil is shaken from his half awake daze at the sight of Tommy, on his doorstep, looking like he's been through...
3.1K 44 17
(This is my first story so please be nice! :]) Ranboo is only 7 when he starts getting bullied by his friends and his parents start abusing him. He d...