๐‘ญ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ฉ๐‘ฐ๐‘ซ๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต ๐‘ฉ๐‘จ๐‘ป๐‘ป๐‘ณ...

By ilyv44

'๐˜ผ๐™ก๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™ ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š.. ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ง๐™š๐™ก๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๏ฟฝ... More

โˆž
โˆž
โˆž
โˆž
01
02
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
โˆž

03

18 3 7
By ilyv44

⋆.˚ ᡣ𐭩 .𖥔

<>

The battle was over and we had fought until the activity eventually died out. Well still don't know who attacked and we were unsure as to why. But it was an act of war. We've been careful for the last couple of days but it was only going to get worse from here.

I shook my head out of my thoughts for a moment as reality hit me.

"Catch up josh!" A seal yelled behind me.

"Commence!" Staff sergeant brown yelled.

"If you do it wrong you'll do it over and over until you get it right!" He yelled.

"Work in unison you people should know each others strengths." Commander yelled.

I pushed the tire with every force I had within me. I didn't want to stop, stoping would only make me look weaker. It was 05:34 AM. An early start to our morning.

We woken up by the alarm sounding off within our base. When we came and aligned it was only torture that we were unready for.

"You'll begin by pushing the tire 2 miles once you've completed that you'll be forced to sprint your way back with your partner. When you've completed that you'll crawl back through the mud and you'll be done with today's morning training." He nodded.

"Sir permission to speak!" A soldier spoke sternly.

"Permission granted." He nodded.

"Will we have training later?" She asked.

"What type of question is that?" He laughed.

"Of course you'll have training!" He yelled.

My head shook out a trance that replayed that conversation in my head. I was close yet far Tristan was all the way in front of me.

"Josh are you a quitter?" Lieutenant Lee asked.

"No sir!" I yelled pushing the tire.

"Then start pushing that fucking tire faster!" He shouted.

I grunted with every push as I saw the tunnels getting closer. I smile began to pass my face as I didn't stop now. I couldn't stop.

I saw Tristan fall but I couldn't go over to help him we would both receive punishment. He couldn't stop either he would receive a far greater punishment. He quickly gathered himself before pushing the tire. We were now closer together.

"Look I'm sorry about yesterday." I admit.

"No I'm sorry Josh, I shouldn't have done that to you." He admit.

"I forgive you." I nod.

"You alright?" I asked pushing the tire.

"My ankles are giving out." He grunted.

When I looked down at his ankles it revealed gashes of blood streaming from his ankle. He left a trail on the ground that followed us while he pushed the Tire.

"Tristan you have to get that check out." I insisted.

"They're just blood blisters." He shrugged pushing the tire.

"If they get infected there going to amputate your foot." I joked.

He gave me a smile before pushing the tire further. One thing I've noticed about Tristan is he wasn't a quitter and he cared a whole lot about this. I admired him for that but it was always hard to keep up with him. We were just a few steps away from a small victory and it felt amazing. With a few big pushes I made it. I had pushed a tire for two miles straight. That right there seemed like an accomplishment in itself.

"Where's sargent? Wouldn't he be with travis?" I asked.

"You mean micheal?" He asked catching his breath.

"That's his name?" I laughed.

"He switched out to another section." He admit.

I gave him a nod before we started our sprint. Why in the world would he do that! I mean this was the start to a new beginning he couldn't just quit now?

"Do you know why he left?" I asked panting.

"Not sure I do know he had another section. They've been buds for a while." He admit.

"That makes sense." I gave him a nod.

We ran until it felt like our feet were falling off. Everything was going blank, my vision and everything else that came with it. I never knew this could be so hard. A little warning would've been nice you know. My brother and my grandfather trained but nothing like this. This was human torture. I took a break to catch my breath.

"No cmon Josh you can't stop." He stopped for a moment.

"So why are you stopping!" I tried to catch my breath.

"Because you stopped!" He shouted.

"You two start running now!" Commander yelled.

"Sir yes sir!" We chorused.

We began finishing our way to the finish. I decided to sprint my way there. The faster it ended the faster I would be able to take a shower. Tristan caught up to me I'm guessing he caught the memo.

We made it across the line and I stumbled to my feet placing my arms above my head.

"Did I say you could stop!" Commander yelled.

"No sir!" I panted.

"So why in the hell did you stop!" He shouted.

I got up as my calves began to cramp. I ran over to the mud and threw my body on the floor. Tristan was already a quarter done. I took a deep breathe before crawling my way through the course.

"Don't let that body touch the ground!" Commander yelled.

I tried to keep going but I couldn't anymore.

"Why in the hell did you stop!" He yelled.

"I can't!" I cried.

"Then so help me God and go ring that fucking bell you coward!" He shouted.

I took a deep breathe and collected my thoughts. I wasn't ready to quite we just started. It was too early to quit. I stood my ground and began crawling making it all the way through.

"33:42 for the entire course." He announced.

"You're discharged." He nods.

I felt to my knees as I chugged the water beside me. I couldn't help but let tears fall from my eyes. This was no training like I've ever felt before. I heard footsteps walking closer and I looked up slowly.

"Have you ever been tested this hard in your life?" Sargent brown asked.

"Never." I spoke out breath.

"Get used to it sunshine cause this is only going to get a whole lot harder." He smirked.

He walked away and Tristan walked over to help me up.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"Just ravishing." I smiled sarcastically.

VOTE AND COMMENT🪖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.9K 2.8K 32
Sarah Moore is tired of being treated differently because she's a girl. As someone who doesn't believe in gender roles, she often finds herself feeli...
72 0 10
"The Girl in me wants to be loved The Girl in me wants peace And at last the Girl in me wants to be his" ...
134K 8.6K 60
"I don't trust your people." "I'm not asking you to trust them. I'm asking you to trust me." โ—‡Highest Rank: #2 in Journey, #8 in StrongFemaleLead...
1.9K 146 33
Callie - Losing everything she every loved Callie starts a new life outside of the army trying to mend her broken heart, not sure where she suppose t...