My Little Pony: Imagination i...

True_Guard tarafından

When a pony of unknown origins comes to Ponyville, how will every pony react to the things he will accomplish... Daha Fazla

S1 Episode 1: Friendship Is Magic, Pt. 1
S1 Episode 1: Friendship is Magic, Pt. 2
S1 Episode 2: Ticket Master
S1 Episode 3: Apples and Griffons
S1 Episode 4: Boast Busters

S1 Episode 0: New to Ponyville

742 12 4
True_Guard tarafından

A light brown colored pony was making its way through Everfree Forest for awhile until they came out to eventually see in the distance a huge town filled with many small buildings.

This was the main town almost everypony lives in called Ponyville.

??? looked at Ponyville with a huge shock in their eyes as the town wasn't exactly what he expected from the folks back at their hometown

???: Whoa. This place seems to be a lot more bigger than where I grew up in!

??? walks until they arrive at Ponyville through the main entrance and they look all over the town in awe that this is a place where his folks had told them about. Unbeknownst to them, many ponies noticed and started staring at the fact that somepony was new in town.

???: (Thoughts) Okay. Why is everyone staring at me? This is kinda creepy. Is there something on my face? Am I an outsider or something?

When ??? noticed some of the ponies staring at him, they went back to their business to try and not be rude.

???: Hi there!

??? heard a female voice and he turned around to see a mare with a pale, light greyish raspberry coat, a poofy mane and tail that was a brilliant raspberry color, light cerulean eyes, and she had a Cutie Mark is two blue balloons with yellow strings and one yellow balloon with a blue string.

??? was a little nervous that he was meeting a new pony as he had never interacted with one before besides their folks back in their hometown.

Pinkie Pie: Hi! I'm Pinkie Pie! Are you new? You must be new! I've never seen you around here in Ponyville before, so you've gotta be new!

Paint Rush was taken off guard by her cheery tone, but they felt like they could at least speak to her to try and make a conversation.

Paint Rush: Y-Yes, Actually, I am new. My name is Paint Rush.

Pinkie Pie: Paint Rush, huh? I've never heard anypony have that kind of name before! But my Pinkie Sense did tell me that I would meet somepony soon and now I see in front of me somepony new!

Pinkie then noticed Paint Rush body structure.

Pinkie Pie: *gasps* You're an Earth Pony!

Paint Rush wasn't really that surprised with Pinkie Pies outburst.

Pinkie Pie: Sweet! Its always nice to meet another Earth Pony and one that is new to town at that! This day just got better!

Paint Rush: (Thoughts) I've never seen someone so. . . happy and hyperactive before.

Pinkie Pie: Oh! Before I forget!

Pinkie rushes off in a blur, but returns instantly to reveal a wagon.

Pinkie Pie: This is my welcoming wagon! I hope you enjoy it!

Pinkie presses a button on the wagon, revealing a microwave oven, tiny flag poles, and musical horns. Then fun-loving music started playing and Pinkie started singing which which very mush surprised Paint Rush with the loud music but after a bit, he got used to the music and started clapping his front hooves to the beat.

Pinkie Pie: Wait for it!

The microwave oven then blasts a lot of confetti out at Paint Rush and he was just dumbfounded. But soon shakes off the confetti as his face turned into one of happiness as he smiled and let out a small chuckle.

Paint Rush: That was amazing, Pinkie! I very much enjoyed the music!

Pinkie Pie: Really? Yay!

Pinkie ran up and hugged Paint Rush tightly which surprised him and got a blush out of him before she let go of him.

Pinkie Pie: Well Paint Rush, since your new to Ponyville, I'm going to throw you a Welcome to Ponyville party for you.

Paint Rush: Really? A party? For someone new like me?

Pinkie Pie: Of course silly.

Paint Rush: That's. . . sounds wonderful. Thanks Pinkie!

Pinkie Pie: Your welcome. Okie dokie Paint Rush, how about you take a look around Ponyville while I prepare your party for you? It'll be at Sugarcube Corner, the bakery that looks like a gingerbread house! I'll see you later Paint Rush, but first have a cupcake!

Pinkie pulls a cookies and cream cupcake out of nowhere and she hands it to Paint Rush which he took with a bright smile. Pinkie then zooms off to who knows where but she had a thought in her mind about Paint Rush.

Pinkie Pie: (Thoughts) That Paint Rush, he's actually really cute. I can't wait to meet him again.

Paint Rush stared at the cupcake for a bit before smiling as he had something in his mind too.

Paint Rush: (Thoughts) I know my parents never gave everything that I wanted but I like Pinkie, she's the first pony for me to meet and we kinda started hitting it off. I wonder if there's anypony else that I can meet.

Paint Rush ate his cupcake before walking around Ponyville once more minding his own business. . . until a raspy female tomboy voice yelled out from above.

???: WATCH OUT!

Paint Rush: Huh?

When Paint Rush looked up, a blue and rainbow blur crashed into him from above and he along with who crashed into him was rolling on the ground before they eventually stopped.

???: Oops. Sorry about that.

The pony got off of Paint Rush and he sees that the pony who crashed into him was a Pegasus mare with a pale, light greyish cerulean coat, moderate cerise eyes, a rainbow mane and tail, and her Cutie Mark is a blue-yellow-red tri-colored lighting bolt with a cloud. She was flying in the air with her wings.

Paint Rush: I-It's fine. I'm not really h-hurt or anything.

Rainbow Dash: Really? Well, alright then. Say, are you new to Ponyville? I've never seen you around here before.

Paint Rush: Yeah. I actually just arrived. My name is Paint Rush.

Rainbow Dash: Paint Rush huh? Weird name. No offense though.

Paint Rush: None taken? So what's your name?

Rainbow Dash: The name's Rainbow Dash, the fastest flyer in all of Equestria!

Paint Rush raised an eyebrow and smirked at Rainbow Dash.

Paint Rush: Fastest huh? Really now?

Rainbow Dash: Is that a challenge?

Paint Rush: Maybe~

Rainbow Dash: You're so on!

Paint Rush: Alright then, let me just get ready.

Paint Rush opened up his legs as he gets into a running position

Rainbow Dash: Shouldn't you be getting your wings ready?

Paint Rush: Oh. Uh, I don't really have wings.

Rainbow Dash: Are you. . . .an Earth Pony?! Now this I have to see how you do this!

Paint Rush: Heh. I have my ways around this problem!

Rainbow Dash: Alright then, first one to the town square and back to here will be the winner.

Paint Rush: Got it!

Rainbow Dash: Alright. . . Ready. . . Set. . . GO!

Rainbow Dash flew through Ponyville racing break necking speed meanwhile Paint Rush dug through his bag before taking out a brush and painting a hole on the ground and jumping through it.

Rainbow Dash flew to the town square and made a U-turn and flew back to the exact spot where she started, not seeing Paint Rush anywhere.

Rainbow Dash: I win!

Jus then, a voice was heard behind her.

Paint Rush: I don't think so~

Paint Rush was leaning on a lamp post.

Rainbow Dash: What the! No fair! You didn't even move!

Paint Rush: Did I?~

Rainbow Dash was trying to come up with a comeback but couldn't so she dropped it.

Rainbow Dash: Even if I didn't see you move, it was still pretty fun!

Paint Rush: Yeah, It was fun, Rainbow Dash!

Rainbow Dash: Likewise. Well, I've gotta go do some weather jobs, so I'll see you later Paint Rush.

Rainbow Dash flew off, but she had a thought in her mind about Paint Rush.

Rainbow Dash: (Thoughts) Not many stallions get my attention, but there's something about Paint Rush that's just different. I don't know what it is, but all I can say is that I hope to see him again.

Paint Rush stared up to the sky where Rainbow Dash and he had a contempt look on his face.

Paint Rush: (Thoughts) Rainbow Dash is really competitive and cool. I hope I can actually race her for real without relying on "that".

________________________________________________________________________________

Paint Rush began to walk around Ponyville before he saw a large farm in the distance. He thought it looked interesting, so he decided to jog over to it before stopping. This was the farm of the juiciest apples in Equestria, Sweet Apple Acres.

Paint Rush: Wow. What a large farm.

Paint Rush entered Sweet Apple Acres and looked around the farm for a bit before he heard a female southern voice coming from the orchid.

???: YEE-HAW!

Paint Rush walked to where he heard the voice and he sees a mare kicking an apple tree with her hind legs which made the apples fall down into buckets that were under the trees. The mare has a brilliant gamboge coat, a pale, light greyish olive man and tail, moderate sap green eyes, she had a Cutie Mark of three red apples, and she was wearing a Stetson hat.

Paint Rush: Excuse me miss.

Applejack turned around to see Paint Rush and she smiled at him.

Applejack: Howdy there! Ah haven't seen ya around here before. Ya new here to Ponyville?

Paint Rush: Yes I am. The names Paint Rush.

Applejack: Paint Rush? Now where in tarnation have I heard that name before? Not that it matters. Mah name is Applejack, welcome to Sweet Apple Acres, home of the juiciest apples in Equestria.

Paint Rush: Really? They're that good?

Applejack: Ya bet. Do ya wanna try one?

Applejack picked up an apple from one of the baskets with her hoof and handed it to Paint Rush. He looked at the apple and took a bite out of it and when he did, his eyes then turned into apple shapes for a split second as he couldn't believe how well it tasted to him. He then finished the apple with a smile on his face.

Paint Rush: Wow. That apple. . . was the best one I've tasted by far!

Applejack: *chuckles* Told ya. Mah family and I have been running Sweet Apple Acres here for a long time.

Applejack then got a closer look at Paint Rush and saw that he had no horn or wings.

Applejack: Well, I'll be; you're an Earth Pony.

Paint Rush: Yep. I am.

Applejack: Ah guess so. Anyways, ah got more chores to do around here, so ah better get back to work.

Paint Rush: Alright then. It was nice meeting you, Applejack.

Applejack: It was nice meeting ya too, Paint Rush, and ya always welcome back to Sweet Apple Acres when you get the chance.

Paint Rush: Thanks. Bye Applejack.

Applejack: See ya later sugarcube.

Paint Rush and Applejack waved goodbye to each other, and Applejack had a thought in her mind when she turned back to finish her work.

Applejack: (Thoughts) That Paint Rush. He's not that half bad lookin'. Ah hope ah meet him again sometime.

Paint Rush also had a thought in his mind when Applejack said those last few words to him.

Paint Rush: (Thoughts) Sugarcube? Is that supposed to be a nickname for me? Wow. No one's ever called me by a different name, and I actually like it.

________________________________________________________________________________

Paint Rush ran back to Ponyville, and he saw a large, cylindrical building shaped with decorative pillars and pony sculptures lining the lower and upper exterior. This was a clothing store in Ponyville called Carousel Boutique.

Paint Rush jogged up to the boutique and looked at it.

Paint Rush: Hmm. This looks like a place where pony clothes are made. I wonder what outfits are inside.

Paint Rush went inside the boutique, and inside, he saw a bunch of mannequins of ponies, some of which had different clothing on them to display. He then notices a unicorn mare who looks like she is working on a dress.

Paint Rush: Hello miss, I was-

???: Hush, please; I will be with you in a moment.

Her voice was a Trans-Atlantic English accent, and it looked like she was sewing something. she seemed to be doing it with her horn as both her horn and the sewing machine glowed a light cornflower blue magic aura.

The unicorn mare took a few minutes, but she finished sewing what looked like a purple dress and used her magic to put it on a mannequin nearby. She then turns towards Paint Rush, which gives him a better look at her. The unicorn mare had a light grey coat, an indigo mane, and a curly tail, and her eyes were moderate azure blue with a light cornflower greyish blue shadow. Her Cutie Mark consisted of three blue lozenge diamonds.

Rarity: Welcome to Carousel Boutique. My name is Rarity; what is yours, darling?

Paint Rush: My name is Paint Rush.

Rarity: Paint Rush. I've never heard of such a name.

Paint Rush: Yeah. I've been getting that a lot today ever since I arrived in Ponyville.

Rarity: Well, anyways, what can I help you with today, Paint Rush?

Paint Rush: Oh, nothing special. I just came in to see what clothes Ponyville has, and I must say they are very well made.

Rarity: Well, if you just saw, darling, I am responsible for making all those clothes in Ponyville.

Paint Rush: Really? Well, I must say that you actually might be the best fashion designer in the world. These are truly amazing if someone like you sewed them.

Rarity smiles at the compliment Paint Rush is giving her as she lets out a small giggle.

Rarity: Oh, thank you for the praise, darling.

Paint Rush: You're welcome; I better go and check out the rest of Ponyville. It was nice meeting you, Rarity. I hope to see you again.

Rarity: Ta ta darling!

When Paint Rush exited the boutique shop, Rarity let out a long contempt sigh, and she leaned on her desk and put her hoofs on the dress she was working on.

Rarity: (Thoughts) Oh my Celestia! He's such a handsome stallion with such gorgeous brown eyes and an amazing mane and tail; he is truly spectacular!

Paint Rush: (Thoughts) That Rarity was beautiful. I wouldn't mind seeing her again sometime.

________________________________________________________________________________

Paint Rush continued walking around Ponyville while daydreaming about how everything was so far.

Paint Rush: (Thoughts) Wow. This town is so cool. I never thought my mother would bring me to a wonderful world with wonderful ponies.

As Paint Rush was lost in thought, he accidentally bumped into a mare, and they both fell on their flanks.

Paint Rush: Oof! I'm so sorry! I wasn't paying attention!

???: N-No, it's okay.

The mare spoke in a shy and gentle voice which gave (Y/N) the idea that she was probably introverted. When (Y/N) looks at the mare he bumps into, he sees a Pegasus mare with a pale, light greyish gold coat, a pale, light greyish rose mane and tail, cyan eyes, and she has a Cutie Mark of three butterflies with cyan bodies and pink wings.

Paint Rush: Again. I'm sorry for bumping into Miss. Let me help you.

Paint Rush extended his hoof out to Fluttershy, and she looked down shyly as she grabbed (Y/N)'s hoof, and he pulled her up.

Fluttershy: Th-Thank you.

Paint Rush: You're welcome. My name is Paint Rush, what's yours?

Fluttershy: . . .Fluttershy.

Fluttershy spoke very quietly, so Paint Rush couldn't hear her.

Paint Rush: Hmm?

Fluttershy: M-My name is Fluttershy.

Paint Rush: Fluttershy. That's a nice name for you.

Fluttershy smiled and blushed at the compliment as she turned her head to hide behind her hair. However, out of the corner of her eyes, she then notices that (Y/N) is an Earth Pony.

Fluttershy: Oh my. Are you an Earth Pony?

Paint Rush: Yep. I'm new here to Ponyville and I have to say that Ponyville is a great place.

Fluttershy: It is. The ponies that live here are nice, and the animals are great.

Paint Rush: Oh. Do you, by any chance, have animals?

Fluttershy: Oh yes, I love animals in every way.

Just then, a white fluffy bunny jumped out of Fluttershy's mane, it hopped towards Paint Rush and gave him a small smile.

Paint Rush: Oh. Hi there, little guy.

Fluttershy: This is Angel, my pet bunny. Say hi, Angel.

Angel waves at Paint Rush as he also does the same.

Fluttershy: Um, sorry to be in a rush Paint Rush, but Angel and I have to go now. I have some animals I need to feed.

Paint Rush: I understand. There's also something I need to do as well. It was nice meeting you, Fluttershy, and you too, Angel. I hope we see each other again.

Fluttershy: It was nice meeting you as well, Paint Rush.

Fluttershy and Paint Rush waved to each other before they walked off and went their separate ways. As they were however, they both had a thought in their minds.

Fluttershy: (Thoughts) I've never met such a lovely earth stallion pony. I feel different when I'm around Paint Rush for some reason. He has such a fancy name, too.

Angel tapped Fluttershy's hoof and had a mischievous look while crossing his arms with a smirk. Fluttershy could tell what he was implying by just looking at him.

Fluttershy: What? Oh. . . um. . . no, I don't have a crush on him, Angel. B-But I mean, i-it's not that I don't think he's a handsome pony, but he's just. . . different.

Paint Rush: (Thoughts) Fluttershy may be shy, but she's cute. I hope I get to see her again sometime.

_______________________________________

Paint Rush would late walk around some more before noticing that the sun was beginning to set, so he hurried over to the Mayor's office, which he eventually got and asked to meet with her, and she agreed to meet with Paint Rush in a few minutes. After a few minutes of waiting, Paint Rush was to meet with the mayor of Ponyville, Mayor Mare. Mayor Mare was an Earth pony mare with a pale, light grayish amber coat, a light cornflower bluish gray mane and tail with a lighter streak, moderate phthalo blue eyes, she is also wearing glasses and a white neck collar with a teal ribbon underneath. Her Cutie Mark is a tan scroll tied with a blue ribbon.

Mayor Mare: Hello, I am Mayor Mare, the mayor of Ponyville. You must be the male earth pony I've been hearing about all over the town.

Paint Rush: Yep, that's me. My name is Paint Rush, and I was wondering if I could have a house made here in Ponyville.

Mayor Mare: Well, of course. You can pay the necessary Bits you need in order to purchase your new home. About 250 will do.

Paint Rush: Oh, right!

Paint Rush began to dig through his bag before pulling out a smaller pouch.

Paint Rush: Will these do?

Paint Rush placed the pouch down with his teeth, and Mayor Mare looked inside of it to see that he had more than enough inside of it, and she nodded.

Mayor Mare: Yes, this will definitely work. We will build your home near where the Golden Oak Library is. The Golden Oak Library looks like a giant tree filled with many windows on it, so you'll know where to expect it to be built.

Paint Rush: Thank you. How long will it take?

Mayor Mare: Most likely a week.

Paint Rush: Okay then, I'll stay at the Ponyville Inn until it's completed.

Mayor Mare: Great. Is there anything else I can help you with?

Paint Rush: Nope. I think that's it. I guess I'll be going now.

Mayor Mare: Alright Paint Rush, you can always talk to me if you have any questions about Ponyville.

Paint Rush: I will. Thank you, mayor.

________________________________________________________________________________

Paint Rush made a reservation at the Ponyville Inn for his temporary stay. And right now, he is on his way to Sugarcube Corner for the party Pinkie planned for him.

Paint Rush: That must be it!

Paint Rush walked inside the bakery to find that it was very dark inside, and he looked around for a bit confused until. . .

???: SURPRISE!!!

The lights went on as many ponies appeared, yelling out the surprise for (Y/N), including Pinkie Pie and her friends who approached Paint Rush. Paint Rush just looked at everything with a dumbfounded look.

Pinkie Pie: Welcome to your party Paint Rush! Do you like it?! Do you like it?!

Paint Rush: Like it?. . . like it? I LOVE IT! This is the best party I've ever had!

Pinkie Pie: Really?! YAY!

Pinkie rushed up to Paint Rush and hugged him so tightly that it was a bear hug, and Paint Rush had trouble breathing.

Paint Rush: Pinkie. . . too. . . tight. . .!

Rarity: Pinkie dear, your holding him too tight.

Pinkie Pie: Oh, right! Sorry!

Pinkie let go of Paint Rush as he regained his breath and looked at his five new friends with a happy look.

Paint Rush: I've got to say. . . this was probably the very first party I've ever had with so many people. Thank you

Pinkie. Pinkie Pie: *giggles* Of course, Paint Rush. I love to have parties for all of my friends.

Paint Rush looked at Pinkie with slight surprise when she said that. Paint Rush: (Thoughts) D-Did she c-call me her. . . friend?

Paint Rush lets out a huge smile, delighted that he made a real friend.

Pinkie Pie: Now let's party!

The party went off as expected. Many ponies ate delicious food, danced to music, or played fun games. Some ponies went up to Paint Rush and asked him if he was related to Princess Celestia or anypony in the royal family and he just excused that question by saying that he was from a far away land like he did earlier and everypony bought it. Most of the time, (Y/N) was hanging out with his five new friends with Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Rarity, and Fluttershy. After an hour of partying, it was time for everypony to go home as it was now night time and being the helpful person that Paint Rush is, he decided to stay behind and help clean up the place with the help of his new friends. Once everything was cleaned up, it was time to say goodbye as everyone went their separate ways, and Paint Rush returned to Ponyville Inn for his temporary stay there. He got on his bed, and he lay on his back with a happy look on his face.

Paint Rush: This was only my first day here in Ponyville, and I'm already making great friends here. I hope I have a greater life here than I did on Earth.

With that being said, Paint Rush goes under the covers and goes to sleep.

Episode 0 End.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.2K 36 14
Rainbow Dash saves a giant robot near the woods of her hometown and decides to keep it a secret from everyone even her friends. But the government se...
106K 2.4K 51
An Alicorn was born which all of Equestria does not know about. He was raised without an actual family, so he has been roaming Equestria for a place...
10.3K 162 25
On this adventure, it's nothing like we've seen before! Something strange is going on with a new girl that Sunset Shimmer and The Main Six meet, who...
1K 74 21
The portal... The one that leads to an unknown world... Having been invisible to the naked eye... What are the chances i get sent through it? "Woah w...