Feelings? (Discontinued)

By Skyarcher07

Discontinued due to a new story I'm working on and to be honest I just don't like how this has turned out. More

Part 1 Boot up
Part 2 Resistance
Part 3 Fear
Part 4 Before Y/N
Character Y/N Bio
Part 5 Market
IDW #1
IDW #2
IDW #3
IDW Bonds of Friendship
IDW JET SET TORNADO

IDW Battle for Angel Island

28 0 0
By Skyarcher07

The following chapter goes through the Sonic IDW Comics #'s 9-12

Resistance HQ...

Y/N walks into the meeting room where, Amy, Tails, Sonic, Knuckles, Silver, Rouge, Shadow, Blaze, Tangle, Whisper, Vector, Charmy, Espio and Y/N are ready to be given a debriefing of the situation.

Tails is repairing the damage to Y/N's systems.

Tails: Y/N this was too close, it almost hit your main processor. He says in a whisper voice.

Tangle jumps off from the box happy to see Y/N, enveloping her tail around them in a hug.

Tangle: Y/N! I'm so glad you're okay. I was so worried about you.

Y/N: Error, what action is this? they say confused on the hug.

Tangle looks at Y/N puzzled.

Tangle: You don't know what a hug is?

Y/N: Negative, physical contact not programmed.

Tangle smiles warmly at Y/N, understanding their confusion.

Tangle: A hug is a gesture of comfort and affection, a way to show someone that you care about them.

Y/N processes Tangle's explanation, their robotic gaze reflecting a sense of curiosity and intrigue.

Y/N: Friendship gesture understood.

Tails finishes repairing Y/N and pats them on the back.

Tails: All systems are restored, you should be good to go.

Y/N nods in appreciation, grateful for Tails' help and support.

Amy claps her hands.

Amy: Thank you all for coming so quickly.

Sonic: Yeah, we're going to need all of you.

Knuckles who is on the edge of frustration.

Knuckles: NEO METAL SONIC HAS TAKEN OVER MY ISLAND! HE'S TURNED IT INTO A FLYING FORTRESS! AND BUILT THAT... THING OVER THE MASTER EMERALD!

Knuckles looks down putting one of his hands on his head.

Knuckles: I should have never left...

Amy puts a hand on his shoulder.

Amy: You were helping us down here. And now were going to help you get your home back.

She points to the console.

Amy: We'll split into teams of three, Teams one and two will attack the shorelines and break the Egg fleets control on the Island.

The screen switches to a statue of Eggman.

Amy: Team three will confront Neo Metal Sonic here. They will secure the Master Emerald and rob the fleet of its commander.

Knuckles: IM ON TEAM THREE!

Sonic: Yeah, everyone assumed that Knux.

Blaze steps forward to Amy.

Blaze: May I offer a more direct option Amy?

Amy: Of course.

Blaze: I could confront Neo Metal Sonic as burning blaze.

Sonic is in shock.

Y/N and Tangle look at each other confused; a question mark is seen on Y/N's screen.

Sonic: THAT WOULD BE AMAZING!

Amy: How is that possible.

Blaze pulls out the Sol Emeralds, they float around her in a fiery blaze, Tangle has stars in her eyes.

Blaze: As most of you know, if Sonic can manage to acquire the Seven Chaos Emeralds, he can use their power to transform into Super Sonic. On my world we have similar gems called Sol Emeralds. With their power I can become Burning Blaze. It is their power that brought me here, as their guardian I have kept them close all this time. They are not to be wielded recklessly, but I believe this crisis would justify their use.

Tails: Hmm, maybe we shouldn't.

Sonic: Why not? That would be awesome!

Tails: Well yeah but Neo has control of the Master Emerald, it can neutralize the Chaos Emeralds, what if it can do the same to the Sol Emeralds.

Knuckles steps up.

Knuckles: It can't, don't ask me why, call it a hunch.

Tails: Then what if Neo copied Blazes biodata? He'd be able to use her fire powers at least and harness the Sol Emeralds for himself at worst. Sorry Blaze it's probably safer if you stay away from Neo.

Blaze: It's fine, thank you for looking out for me.

Amy comes up.

Amy: BUT! Neo shouldn't be near the fleets! Blaze, I want you to be team one! Sonic and Knuckles will be team three! Everyone else we're team two! Everyone to the Battleship lets go liberate Angel Island!

On the Resistances battleship.

Y/N is in the cockpit with Tails.

Y/N: Do you need any help?

Tails: I'm good for now, Y/N. Why don't you go hangout with everyone in the cabin?

Y/N nods before going in the cabin.

Whisper and Sonic are crouched in the corner.

Sonic: Thanks for coming to help out. I know crowds aren't really your thing.

Whisper: s'okay. She says her voice barley above a whisper.

Sonic stands up.

Sonic: I'll give you some space, stay safe down there, okay?

Whisper: You too?

Rouge and Shadow are just across from Whisper.

Rouge: I share the sentiment. I didn't think you would be up to a big team up like this.

Shadow: I'm here for my own reasons.

Rouge: Of course you are.

Whisper looks at Shadow angrily as his back is turned. She twists a screw on her Wispon.

Y/N sits next to her.

Blaze and Amy are off to the side looking at the two.

Blaze: Are you sure we can trust them?

Amy: Whisper? Yeah, she certainly likes her distance.

Blaze: I wasn't talking about her.

Amy glances at Y/N before turning back to Blaze, her expression thoughtful.

Amy: Y/N has shown incredible loyalty and dedication to the Resistance. Despite their robotic nature, they have proven to be a valuable ally and a trustworthy companion.

Blaze nods in understanding, her fiery eyes reflecting a sense of respect and appreciation.

Y/N scans Whisper.

Y/N: Stress levels high.

Whisper looks over at Y/N, surprised by their observation, her expression softening slightly.

Whisper: You can tell?

Y/N nods, their robotic gaze reflecting a sense of understanding and empathy.

Y/N: "Empathy" mode engaged.

Y/N's tail goes along Whispers back, Whisper looks down at Y/N's tail on her back, her eyes widening in surprise at the unexpected gesture of comfort.

Suddenly the ship rocks as a blast hits the hull. It's followed by more rocks. Y/N looks out the window seeing Angel Island.

Sonic and Knuckles grab air boards and jump out from the hanger.

Tails voice rings over the intercom.

Tails: Blaze! I'm going to put us down on the west coast! You'll have to fly to your target from here.

Blaze: Understood!

She takes a deep breath before jumping out of the hanger, the Sol Emeralds surround her in fiery a blaze as she transforms into Burning Blaze.

Y/N heads into the cockpit, sparks and wiring are everywhere.

Y/N: The ship will not hold much longer; it is advised to go now.

Tails: I KNOW! I KNOW! I'm just putting in the final trajectory!

Tails jumps out of the chair and grabs Y/N as the ship begins descending.

The ship explodes as anyone who can fly is carrying someone or just flying to Angel Island.

Tails is holding Y/N and Amy by their arms as his twin tails rotate in the air.

Tails: I'm so glad I built Y/N out of a light material.

Everyone lands on the surface of Angel Island.

Amy: Vector you lead Team Chaotix! Stick together and do your thing! Silver start wrecking stuff.

She looks back at Rouge.

Amy: Rouge, you and Shadow- Wait! Where is Shadow!

Rouge: Did you really think he'd follow orders?

Amy sighs.

Amy: I should've known better. Well then, I'm counting on you to handle the guns.

Rouge: consider it done.

Amy: Tangle, Whisper, Y/N cover Tails while he does something smart.

Tails chuckles.

Tails: What does that even mean?

Amy: I don't know your the genius.

Y/N extends their metal pole from their utility belt, using it to strike and jab at the approaching Badniks with precision and power. With expert control and skill, they swiftly take down the enemies with calculated blows.

Y/N then charges their arm cannon and fires powerful shots at the remaining Badniks, taking out multiple enemies with precise aim and quick reflexes. Their robotic eyes glow with determination as they engage in combat, their movements fluid and controlled as they defend themselves and their allies against the robotic foes.

Y/N then charges their arm cannon and fires powerful shots at some Badniks, taking out multiple enemies with precise aim and quick reflexes.

As the Badnik charges towards Y/N, their mechanical arm ready to deliver a damaging blow, it moves in swiftly for the attack. However, as the Badnik reaches Y/N, instead of dodging they simply stand there. A thunk is heard from the impact as Y/N stand there unscathed.

The Badnik stops, its arm failing to do any damage to Y/N's reinforced body. Y/N grabs the Badniks arm and rips it off with ease, before shoving their Arm Cannon down the robot's eye socket.

Tangle wraps her tail around a cannon trying to pull it to shoot the ships, Whisper is near her firing lazer/ lightning into several badniks with her Wispon.

Tangle: Cover me! I'm gonna turn their big guns against them.

Whisper throws some crystal prisms, they float in the air as she fires a laser at on, the laser ricochets of the rest hitting multiple Badniks.

The cannon turns to a ship and fires destroying it.

Tangle: WOO!

A blast goes right past Tangle, the badnik behind her drops, she looks back to see Y/N who fired the shot.

Tangle: Man, bet you're getting tired of saving me like that.

Y/N's screen shows a question mark before lodging their pole into a badnik sneaking up on them.

Y/N: Why would I be tired of saving you?

Tangle whispers to Whisper.

Tangle: They take thing very literal.

Whisper shifts her mask, trying to avoid conversating.

Meanwhile...

Tails uses his tails to smack away a badnik.

Tails: We're not making a lot of headway!

Amy: But we're not losing either! Keep it up!

Tails: We need to work smarter not harder! I've got a plan! Cover me!

Amy: Resistance! Form up on Tails! He has a plan! Blaze, are you doing, ok?

Blaze is seen flying around.

Blaze: I'm holding my own, I'll join you all soon.

Y/N notices the warship that Tails commandeered is about to take off.

Y/N: Whisper, we need to get on that ship.

Whisper nods in understanding. She grabs Y/N's hand before the green wisp flies into her Wispon, the wispon glows green and forms an energy-based hemisphere that sprouts from its gun barrel. It slowly begins to make them hover high into the air. Y/N looks down and sees how high they are, they get a feeling of unease crawling through their circuits. Y/N grips tighter onto Whispers hand.

Y/N: Theirs no chance you'll drop me, right?

Whisper: You're afraid?

Y/N: Error, not comprehension of the experience of fear. Just a safety inquiry.

Whisper: I won't drop you, trust me.

The two continue to hover towards the warship, their eyes scanning the skies for any potential threats. Whisper's Wispon glowing brightly as they approach their target.

As they reach the warship, Whisper guides them towards the deck. Y/N flops on their robot face.

Digital sweat is seen going down their screen.

The two watch as the other member land on the warship's deck.

Y/N feels a tugging sensation on their foot, Y/N sees Tangles tail wrapped on their leg going over the edge, they look down to see Tangle holding Vector by his tail, both dangling over the edge, she has a sheepish smile on her face as she looks at Y/N.

Tangle: Heh, heh, A little help?

Y/N quickly extends their metal pole, Tangle grabs it, Y/N hoists it into the air as they both go flying onto the deck.

Tangle: WOO! Made it!

Suddenly a giant swirling blue ball of energy is seen enveloping around the Eggman statue Neo Metal Sonic has transformed into a giant mechanical beast/Dragon (I actually don't know), the Island begins going into freefall.

(Blaze is no longer Burning Blaze)

Blaze uses her fire to fly near the warship before noticing the Island is falling.

Blaze: Why is the Island falling? Did destroying the wings do this?

Suddenly Tangles tail goes near her.

Tangle: BLAZE!

Y/N holds Amys hand, they anchor their feet to the floor to avoid the three of them falling.

Tangle: Grab on!

Blaze grabs Tangles tail and begins pulling herself in.

Blaze: I'm sorry I didn't know competing my mission would cause this.

Y/N: Negative! If Angel Island is falling, then something has happened to the Master Emerald.

Knuckles voice comes out of Amy's earpiece.

Knuckles: Amy, do you read me? Neo took the Master Emerald and transformed! Please tell me Burning Blaze is still around for heavy support!

Amy: Things have gotten much worse. Any chance you can transform again?

Blaze: I'm sorry I cannot. The Sol Emeralds powers are diminished for now.

Vector: Uh Tails? The giant robo-dragon is heading straight for us!

Tails: No... We're heading right for him! Sonic needs our help! We need to act fast, or Angel Island will be lost! Tell Amy to get everyone on deck! I'll get us as close as we can!

Vector: Man, I hope we're getting hazard pay for this...

Everyone gathers on the deck as Tails fires the ships guns at Neo Metal Sonic.

Sonic is seen on Metal Sonic neck.

Sonic: You call me your "loathsome copy" but last I checked Hedgehogs didn't look like 50-foot-tall dragons, and we aren't made of metal, and we don't use the Master Emerald as a pacemaker, and I kinda came first.

Neo: I AM SONIC PERFECTED! I AM MORE THAN YOU WILL EVER BE! I AM-

Whisper fires her Wispon at Neo Metal Sonic, hitting him with an orange Explosion.

Sonic: Nice one Whisper, 10 points for dramatic timing.

Amy: RESITANCE CHARGE!

Everyone lands on Neo Metal Sonic.

Neo: Begone Parasites!

Y/N pulls out their pole and begins wedging it in-between the metal trying to pry it off.

(Neo has had enough of the bullcrap.)

Neo: ENOUGH!

He sends a blast that knocks almost everyone off him sending them into free fall.

Y/N's robotic body begins to shake as they feel the rush of air and the sensation of falling. Their systems beep and whir as they try to calculate their trajectory and find a way to stabilize themselves. Their eyes scan the rapidly approaching ground, their circuits overloaded with the fear of the unknown.

Y/N's metal pole extends from their utility belt, but they struggle to grab onto anything as they tumble through the air. Panic sets in as they realize the danger of the situation, their programming unable to process the overwhelming sensation of falling without control.

As they plummet towards the ground, Y/N's systems begin to glitch and falter, their movements erratic and uncoordinated. Thoughts of malfunction and failure flood their circuits, their robotic mind unable to comprehend the fear and uncertainty of the moment.

Y/N and everyone else is suddenly enveloped in a green glow. Silver was using his telekinetic powers to hold everyone in the air.

Neo goes to attack Silver, but the Tails rams the warship into Neo.

Neo looks in the cockpit to see Tails.

Tails: HAHA DIRECT HIT! Now engines full speed ahead!

Neo: UNWORTHY CHILD!

Knuckles is pushing the Master Emerald our of Neo's chest.

Knuckles: Cmon! Cmon! MOVE!

It then pops out.

Neo: NOOOOO!

Knuckles glides down with the Master Emerald and shoves it back into its place just befoe the Island hits the water.

Y/N and Sonic get out of Silvers envelopment and run toward the crash site.

Sonic: TAILS! YOU OK BUDDY! TAILS?!

Tails flies out of the wreckage a little bruised but not that bad.

Sonic: DUDE! THAT WAS AMAZING!

Tails chuckles.

Tails: Thanks, but I don't think I want to do any time soon though.

Y/N smiles before noticing Metal Sonic on the ground nearby, he's in his normal form, not moving, defeated. Y/N's robotic eyebrows furrow, their arm cannon begins charging up, they wanted to make Metal pay.

But, before they could act, Sonic puts his hand on Y/N's arm, stopping them.

Sonic: We don't need to do that. Metal is defeated, the Master Emerald is safe.

Y/N looks conflicted, their arm cannon begins shaking unsure of what to do.

Y/N: Tails? Orders?

Tails looks at Y/N and Sonic, a sense of relief and gratitude evident in his eyes.

Tails: Sonic is right, Y/N. There's no need for vengeance. We've achieved our goal, we've saved Angel Island and the Master Emerald. Metal Sonic is no longer a threat.

Y/N processes Tails' words, their arm cannon slowly powering down as they lower it, their robotic gaze reflecting a sense of understanding and acceptance.

Y/N: Affirmative, Mission complete, orders followed.

Sonic smiles at Y/N, a sense of pride and camaraderie shining in his eyes.

Sonic: That's the spirit, Y/N. You did great out there.

Y/N's robotic expression softens slightly, a hint of pride and satisfaction evident in their glowing eyes.

Y/N: Friend is proud of actions.

Tails nods in agreement, showing his support and appreciation for Y/N's actions and dedication.

Tails: I'm proud of you too, Y/N.

Y/N's tail swishes back and forth, a sign of contentment and fulfillment as they stand alongside their friends, ready to face whatever challenges come their way.

Y/N turns back going back to the others.

Tangle is near Amy, her eyes sparkle with joy and amazement.

Tangle: Is this what it's always like for you guys?

Amy: Pretty much.

Tangle: CAN WE HANG OUT ALL THE TIME!?

Whisper is seen interacting with her wisps, Blaze and Silver are sitting nearby.

Silver: Thanks for joining our team today.

Blaze: Yes, you were excellent.

Whisper: she gives a quiet. you're welcome.

Later still on Angle Island...

Tangle, Whisper and Y/N are seen on top of the warship.

Y/N: Was battle satisfactory, Friends?

Tangle: It was amazing! I've never experienced anything like it before!

Whisper: ...Quietly mmm, it was alright.

Y/N nods in understanding, processing their responses and the emotions displayed by their friends.

The three sit in silence before Whisper speaks quietly, barely audible, hoping they wouldn't hear them.

Whisper: Would you 2 like to hear a joke?

Tangle perks up, a big smile on her face as she looks at Whisper.

Tangle: Absolutely! I love jokes, they always make me laugh.

Y/N's screen displays a loading animation before showing a question mark, their curiosity piqued by the idea of a joke.

Whisper chuckles quietly to herself, an amused glint in her eyes as she begins to tell her joke.

Whisper: Why did the badnik break up with the calculator?

Tangle looks puzzled and intrigued, waiting for the punchline.

Tangle: I don't know, why?

Whisper: Because it couldn't count on it!

Tangle bursts into laughter, her tail wagging back and forth with joy as she finds the joke amusing.

Y/N sits there for a moment before cracking a smile and laughing.

(New Emotion, New Feeling)

Tangle punches Whispers arm softly.

Tangle: Man, Whisper you are a riot!

Sonic runs over.

Whisper goes quiet.

Sonic: Hey guys! Y'all about ready to head home?

Tangle: NO! YES! MAYBE! I mean, Sure, I miss home. But I'm on a flying tropical paradise. I fought a Robot Dragon and survived! The past few days have been so crazy and cool, I don't think I can go back to my old life!

Sonic: Y/N? What about you?

Y/N looks at Sonic, their robotic eyes glowing with a sense of contemplation.

Y/N: Returning home would be the logical course of action, but the experience of the battle and the camaraderie of the team have been fulfilling and memorable. I am unsure of what the best decision is.

Sonic nods in understanding, his expression filled with empathy and support.

Sonic: Whisper, feel like you made some friends along this trip?

Tangle bumps Whispers shoulder, Whisper shifts her maskk trying to hide her face.

Tangle: Oh she's a Riot! She just told me and Y/N the funniest joke! Go on! Tell him, y'now the one about the calculater?

Whisper puts the mask over her face, covering it.

Tangle: What'd I say?

Sonic begins to run off.

Sonic: Just give her some space. Sorry Whisper, I'll see you guys later!

Y/N scans Whisper.

Y/N: Anxiety levels rising.

Whisper looks down, a mix of emotions crossing her face before nodding in understanding and turning away. Tangle looks at Y/N with a concern in her eyes, wanting to comfort Whisper but unsure of how to proceed.

Y/N's tail begins to slowly go over Whispers back, slowly attempting to wrap around her.

She tenses a bit not used to such warm feeling; she shifts her mask a bit to hide her face.

Whisper looks down at Y/N's tail, a sense of surprise and a hint of warmth creeping into her expression. Gradually, she relaxes under the gentle touch, allowing the robotic tail to wrap around her in a comforting gesture. Tangle watches on, a soft smile on her face as she sees the connection forming between her friends.

Tangle hugs Y/N shaking them slightly.

Tangle: MAN! Who knew that I would become friends with a Robot?

Y/N's eyes flicker in response to the hug, their screens showing an animation of a smiling face as they emit a gentle beep of satisfaction. They turn to Tangle, their tail wagging back and forth with a sense of camaraderie and friendship.

Y/N: Friendship, Positive Feeling.

Tangle releases the hug and looks at Whisper, a smile on her face.

Tangle: Looks like we're all a team now!

Whisper looks up at Tangle and Y/N, her mask shifting slightly as she tries to hide her emotions.

Whisper: ...Acknowledged.

Tangle gasps.

Tangle: What if when we get back... I show you guys around my hometown. I mean Y/N you've already seen it but that was during your mission.

Y/N's screen displays a loading animation before showing a smiley face, their curiosity piqued by Tangle's offer.

Y/N: Affirmative, Exploration of hometown accepted.

Tangle grins widely, excited by the idea of showing her friends around her hometown.

Tangle: It's a date! Well, when we get back at least.

Whisper looks to Tangle and Y/N, a sense of warmth and connection evident in her eyes.

Whisper: I would like that.

The three friends stand on the warship, looking out over the ocean, their bond growing stronger with each passing moment. As they prepare to head back home, they know that they have formed a lasting friendship that will carry them through any challenges that come their way.

The scene fades out as the warship flys back to the shore.

Next up: Bonds of friendship.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 130 13
DISCONTINUED Just as the title suggests. There will be fluff, smut, maybe some darker topics. Requests currently not open. The cover art does not bel...
224K 3.6K 33
The story has been discontinued, but I hope you still enjoy!
4.2K 73 12
This story has been discontinued on this account. If you would like to adopt it, please PM me
12.2K 126 17
I just wanted to thank you all for supporting this imagine book, but I decided to discontinue it because I lost my love for it and didn't have the mo...