IMAGINE a world like that...

By idkijsworkhere

you and ariana...imagine a world like that... a collection of ariana grande imagines. ✨️ I take requests, SOM... More

•love•
•sweetener•
•secrets•
•come back home•
•the bodyguard•
•requests?•
•TIG characters•
•this isn't goodbye•
•forever•
•long distance•
•Where'd you go? Pt. 1•
•Cheater•
•time pt.1•
•im crying (cuz i love you)•
•im crying (cuz i love you) 2•
•eclipse•
•die for you•
•ceilings•
•stone cold beauty•
•moth to a flame•
•forever 2•
•Remember Me•
•remember me 2•

•remember me 3•

454 60 25
By idkijsworkhere

Continued from last chapter.......

~in wich~
I give you the last part of Ariana's journey and the rest of y'all's love story....
--------------------------------------------------------------

Arianas pov

"Ariana please" y/n said shakily, pausing "don't do this" she said letting out a small sob as she finished.

My heart ached as I looked at the floor, not wanting to see the hurt I'm causing her in this moment.

"I'm sorry y/n, I swear I am but I can't be selfish anymore. I cannot keep giving you false hope and stringing you along making you wait for something that we both know may never come" I replied, my voice breaking as I spoke through my tears

I felt almost nauseous with the situation going on right now

"I don't want to lose you, you were supposed to be my forever, we were about to have children and settle down like we wanted, I want that with you Ariana, I don't care if we have to start completely over, but please" she cried out "don't go, I don't want you to leave" she added

"T'm so sorry y/n/n" I spoke trying to pull myself together "I can't do this, I don't want to keep hurting you" I spoke now looking her in her tear filled eyes

Y/n dragged her hand down her face, shaking her head and then looking to me, her mouth opened like she wanted to say something, but the words never came out.

I moved to hug her, one last time but she backed away from me, which killed me a little inside, it killed me even more when she moved over to the door, opening it as she sniffled and held it open, silently telling me to leave.

I get why she wanted me gone through, so I left the room, jumping a bit when I heard y/n slam the door behind me as I made my way down the stairs, silently crying still at all the shit I've caused in the past few months, and all the more hurt I probably caused the girl upstairs to have within the last half an hour. as I slipped my shoes on and grabbed my purse. I heard Y/N let out the most heartbreaking scream, and as much as I wanted to turn around and tell her everything would be fine and that we can work things out, I kept true to my word, and I walked out of the front door, calling my mom to come get me.

This hurt like hell, but it was the right thing to do.

I couldn't continue to watch someone I once loved and still do lose so much because of me.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

One year later Y/ns pov

Life ever since the day Ariana said those four words to me has been anything but smooth sailing, the amount of crying and moping around I did shouldn't even be physically possible.

I went into a full on downward spiral for a good half of the year we've been apart, smoking and drinking to my hearts content, I let everything slip away from me, from friends and connections with my artists, to work itself and my label.

Losing Ariana brought me pain that I wouldn't wish on anyone, and having her parents show up to get the rest of her things after months of not seeing her was like the icing on the cake, that was the moment in which I truly realized that me and Ariana were no more.

Shit was terrible, I was losing myself, and everything else...that was until Amina and my parents flew out to stay with me for a while and forced me to get back into work and get my shit together, forced me to not let this situation that I was in take over my life.

They gave me the typical "get it together, this isn't you" Pep talk and my mother made it a point to call out that Ariana wouldn't have wanted me to be like this, no matter what terms we were on, and they were right.

Just a few short weeks after that I had gotten back on my feet, helped a few of my artists drop record breaking albums, was getting booked for interviews and having artists wanting to talk about joining the label or combining mine with theirs, things were starting to look up, however I still couldn't bear living in the house that I once shared with the woman of my dreams, I needed a change of scenery, so I decided to move to Houston, and Amina decided to join me stepping on to my label as my assistant and wanting to make sure that I would be okay and have a familiar face in the new city.

I lost a few artists due to the move but I had to roll with the punches on this one, and so far me and Amina are enjoying the new scenery and our very spacious 4 bedroom downtown luxury condo.

I sold the old house before packing everything up and having Amina send Ariana's half of the profit to her family. I do still think about Ariana from time to time, but I tried to let that go after starting over, wanting nothing to hold me back. It was a big adjustment at first, I had to learn to deal with the little things, like getting used to sleeping in a bed alone after getting so used to having Ariana basically smother me when we slept, or not waking up to a shower of little kisses all over my face, it sucked, but to help with that I just chose to surround myself with new people and spend time with Amina.

I met a lot of new people quickly and found some new artists that I've since signed to my label, though it's been particularly Megan, more famously known as Megan thee stallion that I've liked the most and have gotten pretty close with, we hang out a lot and she introduced me to my other new friends Amala, or doja cat, and Belcalis, or Cardi B.

They introduced me to a new crowd and helped me gain some powerful connections, hell, they even tried to hook me up with a few of their friends, and don't get me wrong, they were all very beautiful women, and I was tempted, but I wasn't ready to re open the door of dating yet. And even if I was ready, none of these women could ever come close to making me feel like she did.

Ariana was my person, there's no denying that, and no matter what happens, something tells me she always will be. As much as that sucks for me, it's the truth.

Ariana's pov

I took a sip of my Starbucks coffee before setting it down and turning back to the computer screen in front of it, getting ready to add some more vocals to this new track that I was working on, and just then someone speaks, I smile at the sound of the voice

"Hey Ari, you still down for dinner tonight?" Ethan speaks popping his head into the studio causing me to smile and nod my head in the yes motion

"For sure, how about six thirty? Sound good?" I responded standing from my chair as he made his way over to me

"Great, I'll bring the wine" he starts giving me a quick peck on the lips and a hug "you look beautiful today, I'm loving this blonde on you" he finishes pulling away from the hug and I thank him for the compliment

"Thanks babe, you look quite handsome yourself, nice haircut" I said giving him a wink making him chuckle and me smile again

We talked for a few more minutes before he had to leave to head to some rehearsals he had.

Ethan and I met when I moved back to boca with my family for a while, it was at an audition for wicked that I met him and thought he was cute, we became good friends and he helped push me to get back into the studio, and over those months of getting to know each other we realized we had some feelings there and we've now been casually dating for about 4 months.

i was finally putting myself back out there and it felt really good to have him with me in all this since I really didn't want to be alone, and for the small while that I was, it was honestly a bit hard, even though I had no memories of me and y/ns relationship, I longed for her when I went to sleep at night, I somehow knew that smothering her to death with cuddles at night was something that I did, but when Ethan came along it helped me move on from that. Instead of y/n, now he's in my bed, laying on my chest.

I recently found and bought myself a comfortable house out here in boca, it was close to my parents house and my friends often came to visit me, Ethan had been here multiple times and has some stuff here but he hasn't moved in or anything close because by no means are we ready for that yet.

Speaking of houses, I was quite shocked to receive a giant chunk of money from y/ns sister, that's how I found out that y/n had sold our old house, and I like I said, I know I have no memory of the things that we did in that house, but it still hurt me to know that she wanted to get rid of a place that held so much of our memories, though I can't blame her for wanting to leave that behind, especially after I divorced her in the house we were supposed to spend the rest of our lives in.

There were times where I really wanted to reach out to her and call her, just to make sure she was okay, or even just to hear her voice, but I didn't want to cause any more turmoil in her life than I already had, but I know my mom still chats with her from time to time, and she tells me that y/n is doing good and her label is doing better than ever, which is enough for me, I'm glad that she's good, that's all I want for her, for her to be happy.

It sucked at times, and I know that not having y/n around anymore effects more than just me, it affects my friends and family who were all super close with her, but I constantly have to remind myself that it was better to let her go so she wouldn't be stuck on someone who couldn't even remember her and what we had, constantly remind myself that I did the right thing.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

The rest of my day went by in a flash, I finished another song that me Victoria and max put out, that was intended for what could possibly be my next album, since it's been a while since I put out positions, and I still barely remember putting that out.

I had stopped by the Whole Foods after the studio to get things to cook for me and Ethan tonight, and some extra things to stock up on for the weekend ahead just so I wouldn't have to go back so soon.

As I finished putting the rest of those things away, I went into my room to change into something comfortable but still dressed up enough for a cute dinner, I talked to my mom on the phone for a while before I decided to start cooking.

As I was in the middle of making a red wine sauce I heard a knock at my door smiling because I knew it was ethan.

"Hey gorgeous" he said giving me a peck as I let him in and we walked back to the kitchen

"Mmm smells amazing" he said as he placed the bottle of champagne in the refrigerator and then came to stand by me leaning up against the counter as I continued to cook

"Need any help?" He asked making me nod "yeah, actually could you cut those vegetables over there" I said back "of course" he responded giving me a kiss on the cheek making me smile

We made small talk while cooking and after a while the food was done, we ate and drank champagne while talking about each others day, and any other topic that came up, from rehearsals, to wicked, to posts that we seen on instagram.

I was now putting our dishes in the sink and rinsing them off when just then Ethan walked into the kitchen

"That was amazing babe, but damn am I full" he spoke with one hand on his stomach making me chuckle and he chuckled as well

"Thank you baby, I tried" I responded as he walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist,

"You did great" he said placing a kiss on my neck, and suddenly I got the smell of his cologne, the string smell of coconut filled my nose and instantly thoughts came rushing to me making me gasp

The vision of me and y/n in this exact same position, the sound of her laughter and my screams as she chased me around the backyard of our old house with a water gun on a hot summer day, Toulouse right by her side, her beautiful y/e/c eyes looking into mine while we watched the stars, her jumping around in excitement about the gift I got her during our first Christmas together, our first date, our first kiss, our first time being intimate, all of it.

Tears pricked my eyes as I turned around pushing Ethan off of me in surprise, shock and emotion making him frown and try to comfort me but I just backed away from him when he stepped closer

"Ari? What's wrong? Did I do something wrong?" He questioned as I started to feel tears streak my cheeks

"Ariana, please, talk to me, what's happening" he urged on looking me in my eyes, and with a small sob I shook my head, mustering up the only words I could, telling him in plain and simple words,

"I-" I stuttered out "I remember"......

.......................................................................

A/n: sorry to end the chapter like that but it would have been too long if I finished it with everything in is so there will be a part four soon, also I'm sorry for not updating for y'all, I'm really trying to get back into it tho. I hope y'all enjoyed it, did y'all? Lmk here. Questions? Comments? Concerns?...............k bye 💙

I DID NOT SPELL CHECK THISSSSSS

Word count: 2491

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.3K 1.2K 30
a collection of bruno mars imagines; feel free to request!
17.9K 367 9
black reader. ariana grande imagines. ariana/you. gxg. maybe ariana + others and as u can tell from the reading time, my chapters r long so buckle u...
85.3K 2.2K 27
then you come through like the sweetener you are to bring the bitter taste to a halt... Ariana x Female reader
16.2K 950 24
{Completed ✔︎} Ariana is a nurse who thought she knew what she was getting herself into. Turns out she didn't know who her patient was until it was A...