Lovers quarrel 1: Alive, But...

By urshortnobu

Yes I made the cover but anyways lover's quartel is a book it that I actually made in real life and I decided... More

Credits
List of people who went to the funeral
Ch 2: Attempt
Chapter 3
lil b*** (an extra)

Chapter 1: Story 1: Alive, but my heart is broken, Chapter 1: Emergency

23 0 7
By urshortnobu

"Kocho!!" Someone calls out. Shinobu is washing everyone's haoris when someone calls her name. *oh!* Shinobu jumped, startled. She turns around to see Giyu Tomioka, the water pillar, looking at her, worried. "Yes, tomioka-san?" Shinobu says with a smile. "You are overworking yourself. You haven't slept in days" Says Giyu. *huh?* "Oh, no no! Im perfectly fine!" Giyu stared in disbelief. "You have dark eye bags." Said giyu, in disbelief that she was ok. "I promise, I really am fine!"(something you may find overreactive coming) Said shinobu, annoyed. "You need sleep. Go rest for a bit." Giyu says, getting mad. "I'm. FINE." said shinobu, angry. "Shinobu!" Giyu yells. "Stop being so hopeless! If you took better care of yourself, maybe you could've saved kanae!" Said giyu, losing control of his emotions.

This is what shinobu looked like:

Giyu gasps, covering his mouth. Shinobu, on the other hand, is tearing up from what he said. "Shinobu.. I'-" Giyu gets interrupted "CAW CAW!" Caws a crow. "DEAD! DEAD!" The crow shouts. "MASTER UBUYASHIKI KAGAYA IS DEAD!" Shouts the bird. Giyu and Shinobu 's eyes widen, in shock, and despair.*No...* Shinobu said in her mind. *Master..* Giyu says in his mind. After a moment of silence, they shout, at the same time, "MASTER!"

AHHHH IM SO HAPPY I RELEASED THE FIRST CHAPTER!! IM SORRY FOR THE CLIFFHANGER BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOYED 😭😭😭 Anyways, I do shoutouts after every chapter, So you might be a lucky person and get a shout-out in the next chapter. I hope that you enjoyed and come back soon for "Lovers Quarrel:Chapter 2: Book 1: Alive, but my heart is broken: Chapter 2: The ceremony." Before that chapter, I will make a page of who all showed up. Credits to Goutoge and Aniplex for making/animating "Demon slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba" Also, Please sub to BLUEBERY3735 On yt

This is cheesy I know :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 31.2K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
983K 87.8K 39
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
90.4M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
716K 59.7K 33
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...