The Abused Hope Mikaelson

By Elvisfan_18

Hope Andrea Mikaelson was abused by her father and his family. She a long with her twin sister where the only... More

Cast Part 1
Cast Part 2
Hope Andrea Mikaelson
Anthony Summers
Samuel Howlett
Grant Williams
Astrid Jupiter Mikaelson
Mariposa McCoy
Loki Mikaelson
Abby Jackson
John Jackson
Vincent Jackson
Harper Wright
Derek Jackson
Harmony Jackson
Zachary Stone
Lolita Knight
Trevor Shaw
Prologue
Act One: In the Beginning
Chapter One: The Birth of Twins
Chapter Two: As They Grow
Chapter Three: Why Is It Always Her?
Chapter Four: Meeting of the Minds
Chapter Five: The Escape
Chapter Six: The Letters
Act Two: The New Family
Chapter Seven: Meeting the Jackson
Chapter Eight: Begin Again
Chapter Nine: Derek
Chapter Ten: Harmony
Chapter Eleven: Harper
Chapter Twelve: Finn
Chapter Thirteen: Jackson and Vincent
Chapter Fourteen: Abigail
Chapter Fifteen: I Missed It, I Missed Everything
Chapter Sixteen: Redeeming the Sociopath
Chapter Seventeen: Fully Activated
Act Three: Four Years Later
Chapter Eighteen: A Wedding
Chapter Nineteen: Through the Looking Glass
Chapter Twenty: Stay the Hell Away From Me
Chapter Twenty-One: Sorry Doesn't Cut It
Chapter Twenty Two: And I Needed You
Chapter Twenty-Three: She's Not Your Daughter
Chapter Twenty-Four: I'm Not Your Little Girl
Chapter Twenty Six: But I'm the Only One Who Needed Saving
Chapter Twenty Seven: Oh It's Such A Shame For Us to Part
Act Four: And Then She Snapped
Chapter Twenty-Eight: A Deal With the Two Devil
Chatper Twenty-Nine: Welcome to the Panic Room

Chapter Twenty-Five: Funny You're The Broken One

89 4 0
By Elvisfan_18

Andrea sat in Anthony's lap as he and Sam looked over the newest student's profile, wanting her to help figure out who needs help controlling their powers.

"Base on their mutant level is looks a very strong powers with a hit of insecurities. Whoever powers are is clearly scared about hurt others. They're a telepath, that's for sure. The leave there very new about their powers, you can almost see the abuse they went through." Andrea said as they showed her the kids images.

"They are also going to again humans and the supernatural. Something we picked up on their history with humans and the supernatural is that they were werewolves. They were untriggered." Sam spoke and watched as Andrea tensed slightly.

"Hey, they aren't going to go after triplets. They're safe with us, and the rest of the family." Anthony spoke as he figured out the cause of her nerves.

"I can't help but worry. They both have the werewolf gene." The auburn replied.

"No one will get near the triplets, love. You know Sammy and I would never allow it. Let alone your mother." Anthony spoke to his and Sam's mate and smiled slightly as she snorted.

"Very true." Andrea said and was still laughing slightly.

"Mommy?" A timid voice and the three turned to see Ella standing there with teary eyes.

"Oh what's the matter baby?" Andrea asked as she scooped up the three year old.

"Bad dream." She whispered.

"Oh I'm sorry baby. But it's okay you're here. You're safe." The auburn comfort her daughter.

Ella practically dumped out her mother's arms in order to reach her father.

Andrea watched as Sam comforted the little girl. She honestly never got sick of seeing them with the triplets.

She touched her hand to Ella's and searched her subconscious for the bad dream to see what had made her so upset.

As a tribrid she didn't have to physically make contact with Ella to search her subconscious as her childlike mind wouldn't even notice but Andrea did it more for comfort.

She saw quick flashes of the dream but one thing stood out.

The Mikaelson's.

She was afraid of them and that broke Andrea's heart. It wasn't the fact that they were supernatural creatures that scared Ella. It was the fact that they made Andrea upset that made Ella afraid.

"What did you see?" Sam asked lowly so Ella didn't hear.

"A lot of things but one thing that stood out was the Mikaelson's. She's afraid of them because they make me upset." The auburn answered.

Sam let out a low growl and his eye went dark for a slip moment.

Anthony also having head thanks to a spell that allows supernatural hearing held their daughter in his arms tighter but not enough to hurt her.

"Alright, let's get you back to bed." Sam said to their daughter soft, who nodded sleepily.

"Goodnight sweetheart." Anthony said to the small child and kissed the top of her head. While biologically Ella may not be his, he sees her as nothing less than his own daughter.

"Night night, papi." Ella yawned before completely falling asleep in her dad's arms.

"I'll take her upstairs." Sam said and moved out of the room to put his daughter back in her bed.

"Tony we have to do something about this. We need them gone." Andrea stressed.

"I know Love but they're adamant about staying and making amends with you. At least some of them got the hint." Anthony sighed and pulled their mate into his arms.

Anthony, deciding to try and fix Andrea's bad mood threw her over his shoulder which made her shriek with laughter.

"Tony put me down!" The auburn giggled from her place over his shoulder with a perfect view of his ass.

"No can do hot stuff." The man teased.

"Never mind I quite like the view." The Jackson woman said as she jokingly smacked Anthony's ass.

"Hey, no need to be frisky. There are kids in the house." Anthony replied.

Sam walked in on the scene of his mates wrestling and it made him start laughing.

"You are both very mature." Sam said as he walked by the two and yelped when Andrea playfully smacked his ass as he walked by.

Soon enough the stress of the new mutant was put on the back burner, as they sat and watched a movie.

The next morning as Andrea began the walk to the local high school she heard heels chattering quickly behind her.

"Hope wait!" A voice called and Andrea inwardly groaned.

"May I help you?" Andrea asked her twin sister.

"I thought we could walk to school together. Is that okay?" Astrid asked almost hesitantly.

The auburn thought about it for a moment, so far Astrid hadn't hounded her, unlike Klaus and Hayley which the auburn found suspicious, but nevertheless agreed to allow the blonde haired girl to walk with her.

"So how have you been?" Astrid asked politely, trying to start a nice conversation.

"I've been better. You all being here has made me feel worse. But, how have you been?" Andrea answered bitterly but also formally.

"It's been a hard four years. I've missed you Andi." Astrid admitted and Andrea froze slightly at the nickname her sister called her.

She could rant and rave about how much she hated the Mikaelson's but there were times where she almost missed them. Keyword being almost.

She loved being the the Jackson's and would be happy to never see the Mikaelson's again.

"Well, not to sound rude but I certainly haven't missed you. You cleptomanic." Andrea spoke almost with a teasing tone, that made Astrid wince but also snort out a laugh. She knew she had a habit of talking Andrea's stuff without asking.

"Well what do we have here?" A voice called making the two women's heads snap to the opposite direction.

"Who the hell are you?" They spoke at the same time.

"No one of importance but I have been looking for both of you for a very long time." The voice, which they both now identified as a male said as he stepped closer to him.

"You're the one hunting werewolf twins." Andrea realized, slowly pulling Astrid to back away.

"You figured it out. But I'm sorry to say you won't able to tell anyone about your discovery. Now, take them." The man spoke to the girls and then to someone behind them.

They felt something be injected into their neck making them groan in pain and quickly pass out.

"Vervain, Wolfsbane, and Witch Hazel. The quickest way to subdue the tribrid twins." The man spoke to his colleagues who had both carefully picked up the auburn and blonde haired women.

——————————-

Meanwhile at X-Men mansion, Anthony and Samuel were both looking over the mutant profile photos with the rest of the team.

"What is connecting these profile besides the fact that they're untriggered hybrid mutants?" Raven asked.

"I'm not sure but there is some wording in the victim's blood. SEARCHING' what does that even mean?" Alex wondered.

"The mutant is looking for something specific. We already know he's after werewolf twins, plus if you notice they all have blonde or auburn hair." Grant put in as he and Scott slowly put the pieces together.

"You don't think..." Grant said as he looked at his best friend who nodded quickly.

Mariposa's phone began to ring so she quickly answered the call stepped outside into the hall.

Grant quickly pulled out his phone and dialed Andrea's number which went straight to voicemail; something that never occurred and realized he was right.

"Guys, Andrea and Astrid are auburn and blonde werewolf twins." Charles said carefully, gauging Anthony and Samuel's reaction.

"Andrea went to school today, and Astrid...goes to the same school. They're the next targets." Samuel said as they all immediately began to move quickly.

"Guys that was the NYPD police. There was another kidnapping." Mariposa said coming into the room off the phone.

"Where?" Erik asked sternly.

"Off the corner of Washington and Mulciber." The brunette mutant replied to her husband.

"That's less than three blocks from the apartment." Samuel spoke in realization.

It was a short 10 minute drive to the corner of Washington and Mulciber but to Anthony and Samuel it felt like hours.

Once they arrived they quickly began to look around the scene and take evidence photos.

"Andi was here." Kai mumbled, picking up on his cousin's scent.

"Oh god." Jean said quietly now looking at the sidewalk.

"What?" Anthony asked panicking as the rest of the team rushed over.

Erik and Charles looked pissed. Mariposa and Raven had tears in their eyes, and were being confronted by Alex and Scott who looked like were about to strangle someone. Kai, Grant and Jean looked ready to murder, and Anthony and Samuel both went pale.

On the sidewalk in blood was the worst thing that could have seen:

'FOUND'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 2.8K 22
Six months ago, Nina Chase had everything she's always wanted - a place to call home and a family to fight for her. She even found love with the last...
21K 332 13
a timeline where Hope never returned to the Salvatore Boarding School after the devastating losses of not only her not so immortal parents, Klaus Mik...
28.4K 859 14
Lucifer and Kelly move to New Orleans to raise their son Jack in a safe environment only New Orleans is anything but safe with the French Quarter cra...
76.2K 1K 15
y/n mikaelson daughter or Klaus Mikaelson. The Original Hybrid. Daughter of Hayley Marshall A Werewolf Alpha. All her life y/n has been on her own...