Every Second❤️

By MoumiDas3

Kartik is a fun loving and pure soul, living in Darjeeling since childhood with his mother. His life turns up... More

Characters
Prolouge♡
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Character Sketch 2
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29

Some more characters😁

90 5 18
By MoumiDas3

Rhea Sharma as Priya Mehra
Is an orphan but considers Shalu as her mother. Loves Kartik. Is a kind hearted person and is independent. Hates money minded people.

Shaheer Sheikh as Ritesh Bharadwaj
Is a businessman. Boyfriend of Rhea. Can do anything for Rhea. Doesn't love her but likes her boldness. Loves his mother a lot, who is his world.

Zaan khan as Advik Raizada
Is a money minded person. Doesn't believes in love at all. Fiance of Shaanvi. Wants to control Shaanvi and snatch all her freedom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

335K 8.3K 43
The plot is a little different. Fanfic takes place after 2 months of Arnav and Khushi's remarriage. Anjali never loses her baby. what will happen whe...
1.9K 161 9
This story is in collaboration with one of my friend . Her insta id is @ipzn.__.forever Ahaan Veer Malhotra....the young and charming ACP and one of...
6.7K 430 7
"Insecurities and ego destroys relationships" Rahul and Ria two people who met in college and fell in love with eachother life got changed when they...
21.8K 567 17
Ishaan Bhosale, the future CEO of 'Bhosale Enterprises' was a man with everything, power, wealth, fame and a perfect personality. But what is the mos...