PRINCESS. || Adam x Fem! Read...

By ghostezee

DISCONTINUED. I am not getting into religion, just because Adam is in this show and he's the first man, doesn... More

๐Ÿชฝ-Y/N's info
๐Ÿ’”-000 - The fall, and the help.
๐Ÿ’”-001 - Pilot
๐Ÿ’”-002 - Overture (1/3)
๐Ÿ’”-Chapter 003 - Overture (2/3)
chapter 4 sneaky peaky ๐Ÿ˜˜
'silly' little Adam drawing
Adam and Zee in c.ai (1)
valentines special sneak peak ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹
๐ŸŽจ-New cover!
fUCKIGNENGKEKEKEKDKFKFKELQL
While I write the next chapter...
y'all have competitionโ‰๏ธ

๐Ÿ’”-Chapter 004 - Overture (3/3) (+)

1K 36 98
By ghostezee

Half of this chapter is episode 1 being finished, and the other half being 'radio killed the video star' beginning (episode 2), enjoy!

AlSO UHMMM

Thank you so much for the sudden support, I love y'all sweeties so much <33

"Chapter 004:
A small visit."

"Episode 2:
Radio killed the video star ((...Except there's no episode))"

What I mean by no episode is that not every chapter (til' it gets to 'welcome to heaven') will be Y/N in the episode, this chapter will be just a chapter but with hints of the episode! If I explained myself well...

So uh, thanks again for the support, love you all <33 hope you enjoy this chapter!

Warning: slight suggestive 'scene' in a flashback.

...

((((...Adam jerking o- I mean, whatt???))))

_______💔_______

"-You've got those eyes that drive me crazy, and I've got eyes to watch you sleep." -An Unhealthy Obsession.

Charlie opens the doors of the hotel, entering and stepping aside so Y/N could enter too. Though, she noticed something... "Why is there a cat on your head?" She asks, pointing at the ginger cat on the mentioned place.

"Huh? This? Oh, Adam gave it to me..." She twirls her hair, giggling and walking to the couch, plopping down on it and stretching her wings, playing with the ginger cat which its color reminded her of Adam.

"...Alright then?" "Charlie, Y/N! How did it go? Did they listen?" Vaggie puts her hands on Charlie's shoulders. Charlie puts on a fake smile, "yeah, they sure did..." She lies.

"...Darling. You don't have to-", "Okay! Come, we have something exciting to show you!" She drags Charlie to the living room where everyone was. Y/N would fly there because it was a little far, but she was just lazy to use her wings, so she just walked there.

"Alastor pulled some strings, and it's about to air." She says, sitting on the couch beside Charlie. Y/N looks around for a place to sit, and Husk pats the seat next to him, Y/N smiles and sits beside him as he smiles back, both looking at the TV. "I pulled a few limbs too!" He laughed.

"Wait, the... Commercial? You all made a new one?" Charlie asks, Vaggie smiles, caressing Charlie's hand with her thumb, putting her head on her shoulder.

Angel Dust chuckles, "Yeah, one of my best performances if I do say so myself." He smiles at Charlie. The younger woman beams brightly, tearing up, "That's-... That's amazi-", "Shh, it's starting." Angel interrupts.

Everyone's eyes land on the screen, "welcome to the Hazbin Hote-" Vaggie on the TV gets cut off by the news report and everyone complains angrily except Alastor and Niffty.

"Breaking news in Hell today!" Killjoy greets with a (probably fake) smile on the TV, "we have just received word from the Heaven Embassy that the next Extermination is happening sooner than ever before! Do you know what that means, Tom?" She doesn't even glance at the man, "no, what does that mean, Ka-"

"it means we're all ROYALLY fucked!" She leans in on the camera slightly, her eye twitching a bit, and the screen changes to a video of everyone screaming, the camera zooming in to the clock tower as the time reduces to 176 days till the next extermination.

"Wait, huh- Why?!" Angel exclaims angrily.

Y/N looks at the TV with fear, hearing the screams, the loud, loud screams.

'Oh, please, Adam, change your mind on this...' she thinks.

...As the screams fill Y/N's ears, but she quickly snaps out of her thoughts as the TV is turned off, and everyone decided to rest. Y/N walks back to her room with the ginger female cat following her.

She lets the cat enter her room before closing the door, stretching her wings and in general her whole body, hearing the satisfying popping sounds.

She plops down on the bed, the ginger cat laying down next to her while purring. She brings the cat closer to her chest, feeling the soft but fuzzy fur between her fingers.

Y/N looks at the cat, "I'm calling you Lolly." The cat meows in response, looking happy with the name.

She soon closes her eyes, falling into a deep slumber... The last thing she saw before falling asleep was a frame of her and Adam together on her night table.

💤-"Radio killed the video star" (not shown, but who cares lmao)

Y/N wakes up with a yawn because of a certain cat poking her face with her paw.

"UauuUahgh... Lolly? What happened?..." She asks, knowing the cat wasn't going to answer. She gets up and stretches her wings (ears and back ones).

...

"Wait, did I rob a cat?" She asks no one, looking at the ginger cat. "...Oh yeah, Adam gave it to me." She mutters casually, getting up from the bed and changing to some clean clothes...

...Unaware of a certain archangel watching her from the window.

Suddenly, she grabs a feather and in a quick move, she throws it to the open window.

Okay, maybe she was aware.

"Holy sh- Fuck, Y/N, what the hell?!" A familiar voice whisper-shouts, flapping his wings, dodging the feather. "What are you doing here, Adam?" She asks as her ex-boyfriend jumps into the room from the window poorly, falling to the ground in the process. "Just giving a visit... Why, can't an ex-boyfriend visit his ex-girlfriend?"

"...Not really, it would be wei-" "You get the point." He gets up from the floor, stretching his wings and looking around the room. "Nice room you got here. I like the..." He looks at a photo of him surrounded by sharp weapons, and feathers too, "...Decoration."

He feels something fuzzy rubbing against his leg, and he looks down, seeing the ginger cat he gave her yesterday. "Awh, hello, kwittwyy!" He coos, crouching down to her height and scratching behind her ear as she purrs.

"Adam, you can't be here, if a sinner sees you here, they'll freak out!" She says, walking closer to him.

"Awh, you still have my plush I gifted to you! You really missed me, huh, pretty face~" he completely ignores her as he plops down on the bed, bringing a cat stuffed toy close to him and smelling it. "Ah... It still smells like you..."

...

"...That sounds weird, sorry.", "no worries. I know you didn't mean it like that... Also, how can you even occupy my whole bed- My bed is literally for at least three people!" She locks the door just in case someone entered.

"I mean, if you want to be with me in this bed, I wouldn't complain~ We can play a game-", Y/N is ready to throw him her feathers. "Ugh, alright, sorry..." He mutters.

Y/N walks closer to the bed, sitting on the edge of it... Before Adam just brings her closer to him, making her lay down. "Can we fuck now?"

"No, Adam."

"...And now?"

"Not even a chance."

"....And now-", "no!"

...

"I have a question, pretty face." He suddenly says, Y/N sighs, "if it's about making out I'm going to-", "no, no, it's not about that... Well it was going to be but- My question is... Why did you decide to help this bitch with this redemption nonsense?"

"It's not nonsense, Adam.", "It is! Like- Rehabilitate sinners? Are you serious? They're called sinners for a reason, because they had a chance to act well but they acted like shit, and now this is their punishment for doing so!" He makes gestures with his hands, taking off his helmet.

"I mean, from what I observed, this isn't really a punishment for them? Sure, they act like shit here in hell, but at least it's not total chaos. But extermination is the punishment, not hell. Extermination is hell for them..." She walks to the balcony, looking at the pentagram in the red sky. "Some people here were actually born in hell, like Charlie. And what if they, the hellborn, had a family? You guys come here once a year to- Ruin their lives by killing their families when they weren't even sinners..." She looks down at the demons, sinner or not.

Adam furrows his eyebrows. For him, what Y/N was saying was entering one ear and coming out of the other. "That's some bullshit- They're demons, they deserve to die, sinner or hellborn."

"What makes you think that? And why are you so stubborn- Just listen and think about it instead of blurting out what comes into your mind first." She rolls her eyes, entering the room, closing the balcony's doors and just in case, closing the curtains.

Adam puts his helmet on again, "I am not creating another argument. Last time we had an argument you ended up here-" "Because you did nothing about it! Not only you, but no one did anything when I got sent here in hell. But now, instead of creating an argument, you can do something about this." She sits down beside him on her bed as Lolly lays down on her lap.

"And what do I do, then?!", "either think about this, cancel the extermination forever and let these people redeem themselves, or..." She puts his hands on hers, caressing them. "...Ignore what I'm saying, and at least put the extermination in one year, not 176 days." She looks at the taller one's eyes... Or at least the helmet's eyes.

...

"Ignore what you're saying and put the extermination in one year. I prefer that." He answers sternly, "I-... I'm not going to say anything about it because then you'll probably change your mind again..." She lets go of his hands and places hers on the fur of the now sleeping cat, stroking it.

"Oh, come on, what was I supposed to choose, cancel the extermination forever? I can't do that! They deserve to die!", "they don't! Just think about it, Adam, please." She puts her hands again on his face, cupping it as she caresses his cheek with her thumb gently.

He opens his mouth to speak with a blush on his face, but their moment is interrupted by someone entering the room with a kick. Adam quickly gets under the blanket, and Y/N too acts as if she was just laying down with the blanket over her stomach.

"Y/N? Are you there?" A familiar voice asks, and Y/N looks up to the person, seeing Vaggie. "Do you need something?"

"No, I was just... Wait, what's that under your blanket?" Vaggie points to Adam who was still under Y/N's blanket, holding onto her leg as if his (...Angel?) life depended on it while still trying to be quiet and still.

"It's... Uhm..." Y/N tries to look for an excuse, and soon feels a hand squeezing her thigh, "uh..." The grip gets tighter...

"It's Lolly!", "Y/N, Lolly is sleeping beside you." Vaggie raises an eyebrow suspiciously. Y/N lets out an 'Oh.'

"I didn't see her- They're just some pillows!" She lies again, and Vaggie lets out a hum, convinced... While the grip on Y/N's thigh loosens up. "Huh. Well, I was just going to say, we're about to have breakfa-" "I'm coming! You can go now." She says nervously.

"...Alright? Come down if you wanna, then." She says, leaving the room. "See you there..." Y/N waves, and once she's sure Vaggie is gone, she kicks Adam under the blanket, hearing a yelp. "Bitch what was that for?!"

"No, what was that for?!- And get your hand off my thigh, for fuck's sake!" She slaps his hand away as the slightly bigger man... Wait, honestly, not slightly, the visibly bigger man gets on top of the fallen angel's lap and snuggles up there...

...Until Y/N pushes him off the bed.

"God, you are being such a bitch today- fffFuCK! SORRY, CALM YOUR TITS, WOMAN!" He apologizes as quickly as he can when seeing Y/N about to grab her spear, as he puts his hands up in defense and furrows his eyebrows. "...Adam, I don't know why you're here, but someone can see you here, and we might get in trouble. I suggest you leave. Right now, please." Y/N speaks with a soft voice.

"Ugh, all women are the same, I swear- You go visit them, and act all good, but then you make a single wrong move, and they want you to get out of their damn house!" Y/N furrows her eyebrows, "if women are so bad, then why don't you go kiss men-" She gets cut off by a yell coming from downstairs as she gasps, grabs her spear and runs to the door... With her pajamas.

Before leaving, she turns to Adam again, "even if I don't come here, I expect you to leave right now." She adds and then runs downstairs not before slamming her door shut.

"What, what happened?! Are you hurt, Charlo- Oh."

She finds Charlie pacing around as she speaks with a panicked voice, "Okay, okay- So, the extermination is coming in six months instead of a year. No big deal! Haha-" She (fake) laughs and continues speaking, "Just a little setback. Nothing we can't handle. Just angels cutting our timetable in half. But who needs a whole year to save souls? Am I right?!" She starts to panic even more as Vaggie, Angel and Y/N watch, "And next time when they cut the time in half again, and again, and again!- we'll just handle it, right?!" She looks at the three for an answer, before Vaggie puts her hands on her shoulders stopping her pacing.

"Yes, we will." She says, Y/N is about to speak when she gets interrupted by Angel, "Oh, please! Ya had less than half a chance when you started all this salvation bullshit. And now..." His eyes landed on his phone that vibrated slightly with violent messages, such as 'fucking bitch'. "...Ain't no silver lining this time, toots." He speaks with a more... Closed off? Voice.

"Sure there is! We just... Uhm- Have to look a little harder for it!", "Well, while you're lookin', the rest'a hell's goin' nuts." He waves his phone in front of the three women, "people are already freakin' out about the news! Look at what is happenin' in the Doomsday District." He scrolled down to an article where a demon is screaming in front of a fire, until a pink message appears and both women, Charlie and Y/N, get closer to read it.

"Uh... Angel, what's a donkey show?" Charlie asks, raising an eyebrow as Y/N gasps. "Angel, seriously, what's wrong with your b-"

Angel panics and retreats his phone back, "ah- Hah- Nothin', nothin'- My boss, Val, is just freakin' out about the news too. Like I said, everyone's losin' their fuckin' shit." He says nervously.

"Yeah, that's true. Sinners are desperate. Maybe desperate enough to try anything to escape the extermination?" Vaggie suggests, "oooh! Perfect time to recruit more sinners for the hotel!", "yeah, yeah, it's a great idea, but are you really going out in all of-" The fallen angel pauses and glances at Angel's phone, and looks back at the princess, "-That?". Charlie says, "Well, it's not like people are just gonna show up on our doorstep-" But gets cut off by a massive explosion that made her scream in fright from behind, catching their attention. They all turn to see a freshly made hole in the wall, and then see the famous Sir Pentious, armed for battle.

"Show yourself, AlasSsStor, come here and face-" He stops talking when he sees Alastor absent from the freshly made hole, and his red eyes then finally land on Alastor, who was sipping coffee on the balcony of the second floor. "Oh, there you are- Face my wrath!"

"Hmm... Who are you?" He asks as he tilts his head. "What- Who am I? Who am I?! I am the great Sir PentioussSSs!" He replies. Alastor dissolves into fog and descends to the ground beside Angel, Vaggie, Charlie and Y/N, materializing, all of them now watching Sir Pentious. "Inventor- Architect of desSsStruction, villain extraordinaire!"

"OOooH, you tell 'em, boss!" An egg boy cheers with a smile. "OOOOH!" Niffty gets on Alastor's shoulder, "he's a bad boy~" Y/N sighs and scoops Niffty up, before dropping her gently to the ground. "Ha! Well, if all that's true- You'd think I'd have heard of you."

"I attacked you literally last week."

The radio demon cocks his head. "We've done battle like... 20 times?" Alastor chuckles, "well, you must have been really bad at this."

Y/N stifles a laugh, covering her mouth with her hand. "Silence! Now cower! For when I've sSslain you, the almighty Vees will finally acknowledge me as their equal." He yells, Niffty then gets on Y/N's head, playing with her winged ears. "Haha- Wait, who are the Vees?" She asks.

"Oh, nobody important." Alastor says.

As the fight began, Y/N just continued to watch, and that's it.

_______

As Alastor's black and white demons were fixing the wall, Charlie, Vaggie and Y/N return, Charlie throws herself onto a couch, exhausted. "Sooo, how'd it go?"

"Not a single new recruit..." Vaggie replies.

"Yeah, well, who wouldn't wanna use their last days not fucking and fighting?" Angel checks his phone.

Y/N hears a knock at the door, and walks to the entrance as she opens the door, and finds Sir Pentious there standing, holding his hat. "Why, hello, my dear-" He gets cut off by a punch on the face by Y/N. The mentioned yells, "What are you doing here, you pathetic, weak, stupid, snake!"

"Wait, wait, have mercy! I come in peacCce." He offers the woman (who was fucking pointing a spear at him with Vaggie doing the same beside her) a smile. Charlie peeks behind the door frame, "Vaggie, Y/N, what's the proble-" She gasps when seeing the male sinner on the ground with two different spears pointed at him by both women. "Oh, hello again, my dear!" He looks at Charlie as he gets up from the ground when Y/N and Vaggie step back. "I don't come looking for a fight, I heard that you're helping people," he smiles, "people who want to be-... Better?" He shrugs, but both of his hands get quickly grabbed by Charlie.

"You heard right! Welcome to our home of healing, our resort of restoration, our-" she gets cut off by Angel Dust, who appears on the door in the inside, "are you fucking nuts?! This chump was literally trying to kill us like-"

"Literally six hours ago, Charlie! Darling, I know that you want to help, but, you're taking this too far- Now you're bringing him here to live with us?" Y/N puts a hand on Charlie's shoulder. "Absolutely! This place is about second chances, and who deserves one more than thissSsSlithery... Slippery..." Charlie looks at Sir Pentious and nudges him playfully, "-Special little man!"

"Aren't you two bitches supposed to protect this place?" Angel glances at both fallen angels, one of them being a secret fallen angel... Not for Y/N, though.

Charlie gives Vaggie and Y/N (mostly to Vaggie) those classic puppy eyes. "I... Guess he's not much of a threat without his war machine..." Vaggie sighs in defeat, walking closer to Charlie. Upon hearing this, Sir Pentious' cobra head lifts with anticipation. "...Or even with the war machine." Y/N adds, glaring at Sir Pentious. The man's cobra head flaps down with depression as he sighs.

While Charlie thanked Vaggie, Y/N turned to her window, hearing a slight noise, which it seems she was the only one who heard it. She steps a little back to get a better look at her window from the outside and sees Adam peaking through, careful to not be seen by anyone but also making sure the angel sees him.

The first man waves with a shit-eating grin, holding out her panties.

"That little shithead is not gone yet-" she mutters to herself. "Well, Sir Pentious- Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel!", "oh, no, thank you, darling. You won't regret this..." Charlie and Sir Pentious enter the hotel, as Angel Dust, Vaggie and Y/N follow a little far behind.

"...I have a bad feeling about that guy." The woman says. "I know, right?! He shouldn't even be here in the first place." Angel says. Vaggie sighs, "I have a bad feeling about him too, but..." The shorter woman watches as Charlie introduces Sir Pentious to Alastor, Niffty, Husk... "...Whatever makes Charlie happy." She finishes, walking to the princess upon seeing that she's giving every single detail to Sir Pentious.

Now it was just Y/N and Angel...

"...Angel. I have been wanting to talk to you. What's with your boss. Is he... Abusing you?" Y/N turns to the boy. "What- Hah- No, it's nothin', really. Val is just a little strict, that's all." Angel tries to walk away, but Y/N puts a hand on his shoulder, which he flinches. "...If you need someone to talk to, I'm here. I want to help, but I can't if... You don't let me."

...

"...It's nothin'." He replies after a few seconds, walking away to the couch.

Y/N sighs, "I'll be upstairs, Vaggie." Vaggie nods in response. The angel walks upstairs, opening the door of her room, closing it behind her, expecting to be alone as she plops down on her bed...

...Feeling something under the blanket-

"The fuck-" she mutters, uncovering the person by putting the blanket away, and gasping, "you're not gone yet, Adam?!" She yells.

"Oh, c'moooon- I wanted to stay here a bit.", "...What about Sera? She could be worried about you. You have been here for two hours already, so..."

...

"...Shit, I didn't think about that- Thanks for telling me, mami." He gets up from the bed, stretching his wings as he puts on his helmet again. "...How did you even handle yourself without me in heaven...?" Y/N sighs.

"Hey! I handled myself just fine without 'cha." He replies back with his eyebrows furrowed.

Flashback(s)

"AwwWwwh... I miss Y/N, Lute, I miss her..."

"...I'm sure she's missing you too, sir..."

"I missed when she made me a sandwich in the kitchen."

"..."

"That sandwich was gOooOd-" he sobs.

_______ (slight suggestive scene- it's hella short though...)

"F-fuck... Y/NN-... Shit-" The man groans, rolling his eyes back as he moves his hand up and down, stroking his-

_______

"Bring her- *hic* backKk-" he points at Sera as if accusing her of something. The woman sighs, "Adam, you're drunk again for the same reason."

"I don't caAare-" he passed out on the floor.

_______

"Stick it to the-" he interrupts himself by his own sobs, "to the- to the maAaAn-" he sings horribly, tears falling from his eyes to his chin uncontrollably as the audience gets confused on why the singer was crying, music stopping.

"Dude, are you alright-" the drummer asks.

"I'm alright- goddamnit-" he randomly sits on the stage's floor, bringing his knees close as he starts to (or at least attempts to) sing another whole different song that wasn't even his. "And I said- baby- baby- baby- oOooh-" he sobs as he gets patted on the back or shoulder by his band.

End of flashbacks.

"Suuuure ya did. Now go, I don't want to deal with you today... Tonight, in this case. How did you enter here again-"

"Portal." He replies. "Right, make a portal and shoo." She says. Adam curses under his breath, rolling his eyes as he lifts his hand, creating a portal that is connected to the gates of heaven. "...Will you miss me, Y/N?" He asks, turning to Y/N. "...I, uhm... I sure will."

False or not, Adam gives her a genuine smile, and jumps into the portal as it closes in front of the woman's eyes.

...

"...I'm going to see what they're doing now." Y/N says, getting up from her bed... She didn't even get a nap which she planned because of Adam. The woman opens the door and closes it, walking downstairs...

Meanwhile, with the happy pigeon...

The man bounces up and down excitedly, flapping his wings a little every now and then, puffing up his feathers, his halo glowing brighter the happier he gets... Lute watches with a smile.

"You aren't going to believe it, danger tits- She had a photo of me!" He stopped flapping his wings, but he was still bouncing up and down a little bit, turning to Lute. "That's nice, sir."

"I mean, it was surrounded by weapons and feathers, as if she was that guy of an anime some humans love down there- But that's what makes it even better! Instead of doing other things, she thinks about me~ Killing me, sure, but it still counts~" he puts his hands on his cheeks (FACE CHEEKS 👹), daydreaming for a second.

"Uhm- Good to hear, sir..." Lute replies. "Now, how about we go to your favourite cafe? The one you always went with Miss. Y/N."

"Hell yeah! You're the best, danger tits."

Lute chuckles, "yeah... Thanks." They both walk to the cafe as Adam kept rambling about Y/N, bouncing up and down...

...Like a happy pigeon.

_______💔_______

Another chapter DOOOONE!!! Sorry for the long wait- </3

he didn't fix it, he ENDED it...

Jk, racism's still out there- Stay strong y'all <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 449 9
"Hey bitch?! Watch where you're going, you almost spilled that shit on my jacket." My eyes opened and slid upwards to see a tall man with grey messy...
64K 1.9K 13
๐Ÿงโ‡ขโœถ(sแดกแด‡แด‡แด› sแด‡แด…แดœแด„แด›ษชแดษด)โœถโ‡ ๐Ÿง " YOU'RE NOT GETTING ANYMORE OUT OF ME, I DON'T WANT YOUR CRUEL MELODY " ------------------------------ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰...
104K 3.3K 18
For all the Hazbin Hotel fans... After some *cough* unfortunate events up on earth, you've met your untimely death and woken up in Hell. But luckily...
230K 7.2K 22
โš ๏ธWARNINGโš ๏ธ: This story was written and published before the first season was fully released! Details and revelations after the pilot episode were no...