Sweet treats (Madara x Oc)

By Mikolovesyoulol

"A cute girl from another world meet a cocky boy that in the future killed merciless..." "Damn! Why she's so... More

A/N
The meeting
Falling in love
Koro, blue eyed girl
Everything will be fine
Time passes
Betraying
Promise
Resurrection
Unhealty obsession
Love hurts...
When they have to fight..
(Funny Chapter)

A/N

109 0 0
By Mikolovesyoulol

Hi guys. You have already seen that it is not a chapter of the story, but an author note.
The story hasn't been updated long enough, even though I said I would update every day. 😭🙏

Don't worry, I don't mean to stop the story, but I'm having various problems.

I no longer remember how the original Shippuden plot progresses, but that's less of a problem, since I could just ignore the plot and get on with writing, but in any case I would stick to it.

A problem that doesn't allow me to proceed with the story is that the Italian dubbing of the anime stops at episode 393 and I can't watch anime with subtitles, I just can't do it.

I know you guys want to read, but I can't go on. The story will be paused pending the full dub, which will finish maybe this summer, but i'm not sure. 😭

Be patient guys, if you don't like this idea, I have an alternative.

Anyone who wants to, can send me a private message in which they create a plot to finish the story, it won't follow the original story, but it's better than waiting a year or even more.

I think if anyone does it, I'll do two versions. The fan plot version and then when the dub arrives the canon plot version.

So, I'll leave you with a message!

"Help the creator!"

In the meantime, I'll leave you with something to read, of course 😚

"Reborned as Deidara!"

Don't hate me, but I see Deidara as a girl. And yes, I know that he is canonically male.
But there's nothing I can do about it, if you're interested. (IT'S NOT CERTAIN THAT THE STORY WILL BE PUBLISHED, I NEED TO SEE IF I HAVE ENOUGH MOTIVATION)

Bye! 🤭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.8K 2.4K 27
A Remarried Empress Isekai fanfiction where the FL gets isekaid into the universe of the Remarried Empress and decides to take matters into her own h...
479K 7.5K 27
Here, there will be a book of one shots between you and killua zoldyck (or just random character x character shots) I take requests, so if you have a...
244K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
638K 39.1K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...