INTO YOU | A desi love story

By elijahthinker

Aashna Kapoor, the CEO of Kapoor Industries, is one of the most influential women of the country. She's rich... More

Introduction
Playlist
dedication
The Arrangement
The Feelings
The Agreement
The Idea
The Families
With You
Shaadi ?
first day
falling ?
flowers
dress
what the hell?
note !!
past
please don't leave
kiss me, aryan.
so mine.
note !!

i want you.

561 24 2
By elijahthinker

A/N: this chapter has a lot of pov changes, so I hope you read carefully ! happy reading 😏

"my baby's fit like a daydream ....."

Aashna's POV :

He kissed like his life depended on it.

Like he was stranded on a deserted island and I was his only hope, I was the only ounce of water in his life.

To say, I've had better kisses would be a lie.

He didn't kiss me, he devoured me.

He devoured me like he was hungry for over a decade.

I loved every second of it.

How could I not?

"We don't have to do anything you don't want to," he said in between kisses, making me fall in love a lot more.

I stopped him, broke off our kiss and held his face in my hands.

"Baby, I want this. I want you, I want everything," I say sincerely.

I only hope the truth is evident in my eyes and my voice.

I want him. No.

I need him.

Like air.

He kisses me right then. Harder than the last time, even if that is possible.

Hesitantly I start unbuttoning his shirt, making his heart beat loudly. It's so loud, I can hear it clearly. It's winter and there's no sounds around us, just the sound of our heartbeats and breathing.

I hope my heightened heartbeats shows him how much I want it to.

How much, I want him.

I kiss over his heart, the boldness startling both of us. I kiss over his heart and then trail my kisses till his abdomen and then I stop at his pants.

We pass a look, silently asking and granting each other consent.

I move my hand to unbutton his pants, but he stops me and pushes me on the bed taking control.

To say that was hot, would be an understatement.

He jerks open my t-shirt in one swift motion and stares at me.

The urge to cover myself and my scars up gnaws at me, but I stop.

He's looking at me.

He looks at me like I'm beautiful.

Like I'm worth everything.

Like I'm IT for him.

Like he loves me.

Like he'd do anything for me.

All insecurities vanish from my mind, as I watch him, watching me.

"You're so beautiful, chaand,'' he says looking at me as if I'm the most precious and beautiful thing he's ever seen.

"Why were you away from me, my whole life? You're just- You're so pretty." He says to me, as butterflies or maybe an entire zoo do a little victory dance in my stomach.

He kisses on my neck and leaves a bite mark. Not a cute one, an angry one and it doesn't bother me. It just makes me feel more giddy. A mark of ownership. I become ecstatic knowing what's about to happen.

His kisses trail down till just above my bra. He passes me a glance as he opens it in one swift motion.

I stare at him as his hands hold my right breast and massage my nipple slowly.

He's so good at it. My head rolls back.

Is it possible to orgasm only by one nipple play?

His other hands holds my other breast and repeats the same motion.

A throaty moan escapes from my mouth.

"Oh Ar- Aryan."

He pauses and I still. 

What if this was awkward for him? Have I ruined it-?

"Do it again," Aryan says, "moan my name again, just like that."

"I will if you continue. I will scream it too, just cont-continue Aryan."

"Scream? Baby, do you want to traumatise my family?"

My cheeks heat up even more. I slap his chest and pull him in for a kiss as I feel him smile against my lips.

He unbuttons my pants and pulls it down along with my panties. 

I'm completely naked in front of him while he still has his pants on. I start feeling insecure again.

"Don't hide from me. Ever. You're a goddess. My goddess."

He moves away from the bed and undresses himself until we're both naked and climbs over me.

"Are you sure, you 100% want this?" He asks once more.

I barely mutter a yes before his fingers are inside me, two at once and I let out another loud, moan. 

This feels so good.

Aryan's POV :

Watching Aashna trust me and almost come apart on my fingers hardens my dicks so much, I'm worried my balls may have turned blue.

My pace fastens as I insert a third finger. The sound of her smile was my favourite voice but the sound of her moans might dethrone that.

I'd do anything in my capacity to make her moans regular, even if it means giving her 2 orgasms just by my fingers.

Her moans are my favourite sound. Period.

As I bring her down from her third orgasm, she gains some energy and rolls us over straddling me, her two thighs holding me in place.

She looks at me through her lashes and kisses me.

Her kisses start trailing down, my neck, my shoulder, my chest, my abdomen, my hips, everywhere she can get her lips on.

She stops just above my dick and gives me a sinister smile.

"Should I put out of your misery, or leave you like this?" She asks smirking at me.

My eyes widen. 

"You wouldn't." I reply.

"Maybe? I could actually do it if I want."

She gets off me and barely makes it to the bathroom door as I pull her by her wrist and press a mind numbing kiss on her lips.

She pushes me once again, as I land on my back on the bed.

She unzips my pants and pulls it down and throws it on the floor along with our other heap of clothes.

She gets up and takes my dick in her hand as she pumps it up and down.

Slowly, aggravatingly slow.

So slow, she knows what she's doing.

Fuck.

She presses a kiss on my tip as she takes me entirely in her mouth.

"Fuck Aashna." I breathe out.

She takes a moment to adjust because I'm too big for her.

She fastens her pace once she's adjusted with me.

She fastens her pace as I nearly faint.

She's so good at it.

"Take it like a good girl, you were made for this. For sucking my cock, fuck Aashna."

Aashna's POV :

Okay, I have found my new kink. I have a praise kink.

As Aryan praised me for sucking him off like a good girl, I felt myself get even more wet than I already was.

Watching him moan and writhe against me, as he was completely against my mercy did so many things to me.

"Fuck Aashna, I- I'm going to cum. Keep doing that," he rasped out. His voice had become even more throaty. Fuck.

I may have found a new favourite voice.

"Fuck Aashna, remove your mouth I'm going to cum." He said threatening me because he thought I'd be against it.

I didn't stop.

"Aashna, move. Fuck, move please" He begged but I didn't.

I couldn't.

Why would he only get a taste of me when I couldn't?

So I continued sucking him off until he came.

He came in my mouth.

That was easily the most hottest thing I had seen and experienced in my entire life.

Holy shit.

He pulls me up towards him and lays me on the bed as he goes down on me again. I clench the bedsheets in my hands as he goes faster and rougher. 

I kinda want to do this for the rest of my life.

Him in between my legs.

Giving me the best orgasms of my life.

"Fuck" I rasp out unable to hold it in me. I know I'm supposed to be quiet but I can't, not when Aryan looks so good devouring on me.

"Ssh baby, you don't want to let my family know." He said seductively.

"Or you could actually let them know, let them know how good their son and brother fucks his wife." He added before diving back into my pussy.

He continued devouring on me like a mad man until he wrenched out another orgasm out of me.

Fuck he was good at this.

"Ready for another round baby?" Aryan asked.

"Ye-Yes b-but not your mouth."

"Aashna and stuttering? Have I finally made you speechless baby?" He asked with a smirk.

One that I wanted to kiss out of his face.

"Shut up." I glared at him.

"What are you suggesting?"

"I-"

"Use your words baby"

"I want you"

"Say it clearly. Say the word. I know you're not shy. Say it."

"I want you to fuck me Aryan."

A growl escaped his lips as he lined himself up with my entrance.

"Go bare Aryan."

His eyes widened. He was preparing to rip open the foil of the condom but hearing me say that, he stilled.

"Are you sure?" He asked me softly.

In that moment all I wanted to do was kiss him deeply so I pulled him close to give him a soft kiss on his lips.

"Yes. We're married and I'm clean, I'm hoping you are too so I don't see the problem."

"Fuck Aashna, what are you doing to me," as soon as the words left his mouth he thrusted inside me in one go.

He stopped for a while to let me adjust to his size. 

God he was so big.

It took me a while to adjust, as his pace fastened.

But once I did, I was a moaning mess.

This felt so good, he felt so good.

After trying 'many' different positions and 4 rounds, I was exhausted but Aryan looked like he could do more.

"One more round baby?" he asked cheekily earning a sleepy glare for me.

He nodded his head in a funny way as he looked at me with adoration. 

He disappeared into the washroom, and brought out a clean towel and started cleaning me.

That was the last memory I had before falling asleep. Completely naked, rumpled in the sheets.

Aryan's POV :

To say, this was the best sex of my life would be an understatement because holy shit.

I stare at Aashna as she lays beside me.

She's so beautiful, so tempting.

She let me taste her today, god forbid I ever stop.

She tastes like heaven, she tastes like mine.

Even as she sleeps beside me I have to restrain myself from eating her out because I'm sure she wouldn't like me disturbing her in her sleep.

I cannot help but stare at her. She looks so peaceful, so heavenly and so fucking mine.

I feel myself getting hard again but I push those thoughts away from my head.

I need this woman like air. Finally, she sees me the way I do.

I lean over and press a kiss on her forehead and remove a few hair strands from her face.

The moonlight casts a glow on her face and she looks so beautiful, just like the moon.

My chaand.

There's a reason I call her that.

After staring at her for a while, my eyes start getting heavy as I wrap my hands around her and pull her closer, if that's even somehow possible. 

My breathing evens out as the memories of our night keep playing in my head.

One of my best nights ever.

i hope you like this chapter 😭 this is my first time writing smut so I apologise if it isn't good 🥲

also why is writing smut so awkward 🫠 reading  smut is definitely a better experience than this 😭 please don't judge me, i tried okay 🥲

thank you for reading ! please vote & comment as they motivate me <3 💌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.3K 1.5K 18
๐ˆ๐Š๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐“๐€ ๐’๐„๐“๐‡ ๐ฑ ๐€๐•๐˜๐”๐Š๐“ ๐’๐ˆ๐๐†๐‡ ๐Ž๐๐„๐‘๐Ž๐ˆ Avyukt Singh Oberoi is a 29 years old. He is the eldest son of the family. Cold, ru...
1.6M 68K 74
Meet Raghav He is eldest one and CEO of Kapoor Corporation. He is cold hearted to everyone but warm to loved ones. Deeply Believes in Arrange marria...
576K 26.8K 48
Arranged Marriages in India are common. Arranged Marriage between two powerpack business houses is common, as well. But what are the complications on...
319K 20.6K 53
๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š 1 ๐Ž๐… ๐ƒ๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐๐„๐ƒ ๐’๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’ "๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ซ๐“ซ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฒ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ช, ๐“ณ๐“ธ ๐“ฝ๐“พ๐“ถ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“ด๐“ช๐“ป ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐”‚๐“ช ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฒ" โ‹† หš๏ฝก โ‹†เญจโ™กเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝก โ‹†ห–โบโ€งโ‚Šหš โ™ก หšโ‚Šโ€งโบห–...