๐‚๐‡๐Ž๐‚๐Ž๐‹๐€๐“๐„๐’, walker...

By jakezcfe

โ› :: ๐—–๐—›๐—ข๐—–๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฆ โ‡๐Ÿซ โ” Walker always left a chocolate for Isabella on the set, that was his way of s... More

๐‚๐‡๐Ž๐‚๐Ž๐‹๐€๐“๐„๐’
โ”€โ”€ act one
โ–ธ ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ
โ–ธ ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ
โ–ธ ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ
โ–ธ ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ
โ–ธ ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ
โ–ธ ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ
โ–ธ ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ
โ–ธ ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด
โ–ธ ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต
โ–ธ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ
โ–ธ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ
โ–ธ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ
โ–ธ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ
โ–ธ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ
โ–ธ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ
๐“ฏ ๐—๐–บ๐—…๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ'๐—Œ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜†
โ–ธ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ
โ–ธ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ
โ–ธ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด
โ–ธ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ
โ”€โ”€ epilogue

โ–ธ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต

4.4K 125 219
By jakezcfe

chapter nineteen

habromania  ❫ ଽ
m: delusions of happiness

july 14, 2024.

"Good morning birthday girl!" said Isabella's mother entering her room wearing a party hat and holding a cupcake with a candle.

"Happy birthday Bella!" Said Jack jumping on top of her.

"Good morning" Isabella said softly.

"Come on, make a wish" said her mother trying to keep the candle from going off.

The brunette closed her eyes and clasped her hands together.

I wish for a life full of colors, of emotions, a life that lets me appreciate what living really is. I want to be happy, no matter how others think of me or how much they want to hurt me.

Isabella blew out the candle and heard Jack's applause next to her.

"Go take a bath sweetie, you have a day full of surprises."

She nodded and set the cake down on the nightstand. She watched as Jack wouldn't take his eyes off it.

"You can eat it" she told him playfully.

Excitedly he took the cupcake and took a bite, getting all around his mouth with buttercream.

"I'll go take a bath, be careful with the bed" Isabella pointed at him.

A while later Bella was ready. She went downstairs to eat, her mother preparing her favorite breakfast: waffles with chopped strawberry and honey, plus a cup of hot chocolate.

"Where are we going today?" She asked her mom as she took a sip of her chocolate.

"We're going to the mall, but first we'll stop by and pick up Leah. She's going with us," she replied.

"Leah?" She narrowed her eyes.

There was something they were up to.

On the way to Leah's house they listened to Isabella's playlist, the reason being it was her birthday since her mother wasn't a big fan of the songs her daughter listened to.

"Jack wake up!" Isabella said indicating to him that they had already arrived.

"Sorry."

They got out of the car and walked to the entrance. They rang the doorbell and no one opened.

" Maybe they're not here?" asked Bella knocking again.

The door opened but everything was dark. Isabella set foot inside the house.

"SURPRISE!"

"'Holy Jesus!" she shouted touching her chest.

There was everyone from the cast plus Leah with balloons in front of her.

"Guys..." she pouted. "Wait, I got too emotional" she said looking away covering her face as some tears had come out of her eyes.

"Happy birthday" Leah said coming over and giving her a hug.

And so it went one by one.

All the way to Walker.

"Happy birthday..." he said not knowing what to do. Isabella smiled at him and shook his hand.

"Thank you Walker" she said and walked away to where Momona and Dior were.

Walker let out a sigh and walked away.

After singing happy birthday, eating, doing karaoke and just dance they decided it was time to take a break.

It was 6:34pm it was barely getting dark.

Isabella sat outside, watching the sun go down.

She felt a presence next to her.

"Hi Walk" she said turning to look at him.

"Do you think we can talk?" he asked nervously.

"Sure."

"It's been a long time since you know... "he didn't finish his sentence.

"Since you cheated on me? Yeah, it's been 4 months" Bella said making eye contact.

"I-I want to apologize. I was an asshole and I didn't know what I was doing" he played with his hands. "I know this probably won't fix anything, but could you forgive me?"

"Walker it's okay, we all make mistakes once in a lifetime" she smiled kindly at him.

Walker smiled too. At least everything went smoothly.

"Friends?" Walker offered a handshake.

"Friends" Bella whispered giving him a hug.

Walker opened his eyes in surprise.

The brunette stood up and went back inside.

Walker didn't turn to watch her leave. Because she leaved a long time ago.

He sighed and wiped away his tears. He got up and walked back to the party.

I don't regret us, but I wouldn't do it again.

author's note (' ˘ ')/ 🍫
HII
did u like the chapter?
also, I change the cover do u guys like it?:D
have a good night/day/ afternoon ❤️

Walker after Isabella said it's been 4 months:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 267 19
"๐„๐•๐„๐‘๐˜๐–๐‡๐„๐‘๐„ ๐„๐•๐„๐‘๐˜๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐† wanna love you till we're food for the worms to eat." IN WHICH, Elsie Scobell falls for her brothers co-s...
81.7K 1.6K 33
SWEET BY CIGARETTES AFTER SEX REQUESTS ARE APPRECIATED!! 1.13.24 โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ @ส™แด‡สŸสŸ๊œฑ๊œฑแด›แดœส€ษดษชแดสŸแด โ‚ŠโŠน
121K 2.6K 31
Walker Scobell x reader โ€ขโ”ˆโ€ขโ€ขโœฆ โค โœฆโ€ขโ€ขโ”ˆโ€ข When lead guitarist y/n learns that she's Walker's celebrity crush, things get awkward. She likes him back, bu...
87.3K 1.3K 30
"Hey, I'm so sorry but can I hide in here for awhile?" An out of breath and frantic boy asks. "Uh..sure!" Y/n responds, a bit confused while taking h...