Sandlot 2 fanfiction

By stopalphabetallama

before, briefly during, and after "The Sandlot 2" will be a #Davley story. title of the story will be a compe... More

Moving?!?!?!?
California
Crushes..... *sigh*

Kitty!!!

633 4 0
By stopalphabetallama

Dedicated to @Queen_of_Fiction-MG

I sprint across streets and sidewalks in rain to escape the pounding hail and icy sleet coming at me. I've been on the streets for exactly 2 months, 4 days, and 12 rain storms. I watch my bare, dirty, tattered feet hit the cold, hard, drenched cement. I cry with the sky and suddenly hit something hard but soft at the same time. I look up to see an old man, probably 70 years of age, holding an umbrella. He looks at me with disgust in his green eyes as he shoves me away. He throws something at me and walks away to his car.

I pick up the soggy, green $20 bill and continue crying. I sink to my knees and cry until the sound of rain pattering on the grass, cement, tar and benches sorrounds me but no water dives onto my skin. I look up to see a blonde boy holding an umbrella over us. He stares at me through wide, blue eyes and helps me up. The thunder drowns out his voice, but I hear the last part, his name. David Vincent Durango. "Hayley" I hear over and over until I open my eyes to my mom shaking me and the sun in my eyes.

I smile at her and she leaves the room. I get out of bed and walk over to my closet. I find a pair of shorts and a tee shirt and get in the shower. I brush my damp hair and braid it down my back. I walk downstairs and see a box with holes punched in it and bells jingling inside. I walk over and there's a note on the counter.

Hayley,

To say sorry about having to move, we got you a present. Supplies for her are in the car. I had to go to the new house early with the moving van. I got your bed before I left while you were in the shower. I'll see you soon, Tiger.

- Dad

I run upstairs and find my bed gone and my blankets folded on the floor with boxes laying around. I quickly pack the blankets and pillows in the boxes and walk over to my closet. I mark the boxes "Bed" "Shoes" and "Clothes" and pack up before remembering the box downstairs. I walk down and open the box to see a fluffy cat playing with a bell toy. She looks up at me and meows softly.

I start petting her and find a collar buried in her fur. I read the blue shiny tag on the pink collar. "Well, Miss Susan B. I guess you are my new kitty, then." She looks at me and meows. I pick her up and carry her to the car. I set her in the trunk and grab a shiny silver two sided bowl and put a handful of cat chow in one side. I grab a cup from a box and fill it with water. I slowly walk back to the trunk with it trying not to spill much. I set Miss Susan B. In the trunk and slowly shut it, being sure to crack the window open a bit so she gets some fresh air.

I walk around the house a little bit, saying good-bye to my old house. I go back upstairs and start packing everything up. I take down all my clothes and drag the piles of clothes that were in my long-gone dresser over to the boxes and start going through everything. When I fill up my boxes, I get some more and label them again before filling them up. By the time I'm done I have 3 bed boxes, 7 clothes boxes, 8 boxes for everything else and one shoe box, along with 10 bags of trash from around my room. I walk over to the front door, taking many many trips with boxes and start to pile them outside of the car.

I open the back door and grab the pet carrier before walking to the trunk and loading my kitty into it. I throw out the leftover food and water and shut the door of the carrier, placing it in the backseat. I load boxes into the trunk and finish filling up the backseat of the car, which we're trading in for a convertible when we get to California. I call Mom and tell her everything is loaded and I'm ready to go. She said she'll be home shortly, she's just taking a walk with Mrs. Burnsly.

I walk back out to the car and wait with the keys in the ignition and the AC turned on. I wait patiently with some music turned up until the driver side door opens and I turn to see my mom.

We head out to California, talking about how much fun it will be. I start to think about my dream before making the connection with David in my mind. He's the one my friends told me about when they found out I was moving to the Valley and would see them again.

Hey guys! I'm so sorry I have updated in forever! I've been kind of having a writers block. I'm hopefully going to be updating more frequently on this story, and maybe I'll be able to write another chapter by Tuesday! I'm going to state in marching band so it'll be an 8 hour drive I think. Anyways I love y'all so so much and I will try to update soon!

~Alpha Merry Melly Cherry Pepsi Lyrica Leise RaeLynn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277K 12.6K 59
A Boy who is born with one blue eyes.His one eye is Blue & another one is dark brown.His life wasn't easy ,he was in dark ,this world made him heartl...
850K 39.6K 169
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
635K 8.2K 42
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...
255K 5.6K 32
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.