YA AMAR | TAEKOOK

By so_me_one_7

Taehyung, the hidden omega prince, leads a seemingly ordinary life with his best friend. But everything takes... More

READ IT
INTRODUCTION
D̶R̶E̶A̶M̶
RUDE ALPHA
DAZZLING
THE RING
GOT IT!
FRIENDS
SOULMATE
BIRTHDAY PARTY
STRAWBERRY
BEDROOM?!
MY CRUSH
I MISSED YOU
ENCHANTING
BUTTERFLY
WHICH ALPHA?
HOT BUT RUDE
FAN
DO YOU BELIEVE ME?
YOU LIED
LITTLE DEVIL
GONG YOO
MINJAE
THE FIGHT
HE IS MY....

THE PLAN

163 7 0
By so_me_one_7

.........My boyfriend.”

Everyone gasped... Minjae looked at jungkook with a shocked expression and Taehyung was too stunned to speak.

Jimin looked at Suga angrily...

“wtf is he saying?”  Jimin whisper yelled.

“I swear... i don't know...... ” suga whispered.

*******************************

“Why did you say that?”  Taehyung asked angrily.

“Tae... calm down.” Hoseok said, looking at an angry taehyung.

“No.. hyung... I want to know...... why did you say that Mr. Jeon?”

“Taehyung.... I'm really sorry..... but after hearing about the earlier attack by Minjae's fans, I wanted to do something..... Those crazy fans won't believe even if you deny the rumors... I thought......... I can protect you by saying that we are dating.......”
Jungkook said, looking at taehyung.

Taehyung scoffed.

“So sweet of you.... you said that infront of media..... You don't have the right to take decisions  about my life......... even if you did that to protect me...” Taehyung said looking at Jungkook.

“atleast......you should've tell us about this before....”  Jimin said to jungkook and looked at Taehyung who is shooting daggers at jungkook.

“You said that infront of the media... what are you two gonna do now?”  Suga asked,  looking at jungkook.

“Uhm... We can fake the relationship for some months... then break up?” Jungkook suggested.

“Who are you to decide that? huh? ...what about me? i won't agree to this...... ” Taehyung said in a low deep voice in anger and walked outside.

Jimin followed him.

“You fucked up again kook ” Suga  face palmed.

“yeah ” Jungkook said,  looking at Taehyung's retreating figure and sighed.

*******************************

“Am i a  bad Eomma?” Jin asked through the phone.

“Jinniee... it's not what you-”

“we will support you. so don't think of hiding it anymore.” Jin said, making taehyung sigh.

“ Eomma!..-”

“Is he the one who saved you that day?” Jin asked excitedly.

“Yes... but eomma-”

“He is a nice alpha... he saved my baby.” Jin said making taehyung sigh in defeat.

*******************************

                  Jeon mansion

“Jungkook...Is that true?” Soyeon , Jungkook's step mother asked.

“Eomma... that was-”

“Son... He is an orphan ...I don't want that omega as my son's mate. He is an omega!... omegas are slu-”

“ENOUGH! ” Jungkook's eyes turned red.

“HOW DARE YOU ” Jungkook tightened his fist to control his anger.

“J-Jungkook-”

“Just go from my sight before i do something-”

“S-son”  her eyes filled with tears as she looked at jungkook in disbelief.

Jungkook went to his room angrily without sparing a glance at her.

Suddenly someone came towards soyeon.It was her PA, Jisuk.

“What happened?”   Jisuk asked looking at her teary eyes.

“Leave me alone”  She said blankly.

“No... tell me what's wrong?” he grabbed her hands softly.

“come with me...”  he dragged her to her room.

“Now, tell me.. what happened?” He asked again.

“His eyes ji suk... his eyes turned red....”

“What?! but that's Impossible.” Jisuk Said, frowning.

“It happened... when i talked about That Omega.”

“....about kim taehyung?” He asked nervously.

She noticed the fear in his eyes.

“yes..... Kim tae hyung”

“Soyeon-ah , Next time.. don't provoke him. Be careful Don't forget who he is...”

“He is my Son... only mine......”  She said and looked at jisuk with an unreadable expression.

“Yes... he is.. ” he said and hugged her.

She closed her eyes resting her head on jisuk's chest.

*******************************

“argh! why did you do that Jungkook? ..You disrespected your eomma !” Jungkook said to himself in frustration.

he sighed feeling guilty.

Suddenly his phone ringed. he looked at the caller ID ...it is Suga.

“What?” Jungkook asked through the phone.

“What?....I got an idea..” Suga said, making Jungkook frown.

“what?”

“Jungkook... This is the best chance to court your omega..” Suga said, making Jungkook frown.

“what are you talking about?”

“You two are dating-”

“Are you out of your mind? ..Taehyung didn't agree to even fake it.....”

“We can make him agree Atleast try you stupid Alpha ...This is your only chance...” Suga said and Jungkook’s face lit up.

“Tell me the plan...”  Jungkook said excitedly.

“First make him agree to this fake relationship.....then tell him to stay at your house...” Suga said tiredly.

“what?!”  Jungkook scoffed..

“ Nice idea” Jungkook said sarcastically.

“Just try... Call hobi... he'll help us......” Suga said before hiccuping.

“Suga,  Are you drunk? ” Jungkook asked with a frown.

“Uh? No why?~~~
  I was just trying to help you.... you are too stupid to understand.”  Suga said and cut the call.

“One more please”  Suga asked to the bartender.

“Sir ,you are drunk-”

“I'm not drunk... what's with everyone today?”

Rezz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 4.6K 36
Taehyung a male Omega , whom everyone hates why ??... Called him Betrayer, A weak omega he have no one who loves him. But still trying to live his l...
49.2K 2.1K 27
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook accidentally fell into heat cycle after escaping from the research institute, where he was sold there. When he was desperat...
3.4M 206K 52
The love that has blossomed in Taehyung's heart since childhood for a total stranger who saved him from dying one fatal night is the sole reason for...
309K 10.8K 63
Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook are fated mates, they live in a system where people are ranked in three different breeds of human wolves. Omega, Alpha...