𝐈𝐍𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 - 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑...

By cl16luvr

"there's holy ground beneath them, and sparks fly when they kiss." .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。. @cl16luvr More

𝐈𝐍𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐇𝐘𝐒
𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐎 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐒
𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄
𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐒 𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐃
𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐘 𝐀 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐓
𝐀𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐁
𝐑𝐔𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒
𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈
𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐓𝐙
𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒 𝐎𝐔𝐓
𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐈𝐌 𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐘...
𝐑𝐄𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃

𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒

1.2K 49 5
By cl16luvr

y'all better not be dry readers or there will be more threats❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

MIAMI RACE DAY. Charles had came 3rd in qualis, Ezra 7th. In a Haas. The Murphy family were in the car on their way to the race, but they weren't alone. Ezra had brought his girlfriend — as of a couple days ago — Madison.

"So where's Gigi today, Gail?" her dad asked, who was sitting in the back, letting Ezra drive next to Madison.

Abigail had totally lied about Gigi being in Miami, and what other reason would she be there but for the race.

"You know," she began, trying to put on her best poker face, "I tried my best to get her to come to the race but she went home."

Ezra wondered aloud, "Why?" He glanced at Abigail's reflection in the rearview mirror, trying to read her expression to see if she was being honest.

Ezra was sure he could read his sister like a book, but she'd gotten better at lying over time.

"Let's just say she has history with one of the drivers," she said, avoiding eye contact with anyone. "I tried to encourage her to come but..."

"What driver?" Asked Ezra curiously.

"That's a secret I'll never tell." Abigail replied nonchalantly.

Ezra guessed, "Charles?"

"Wrong. And don't start guessing," She shot back.

Madison caught Abigail's eye in the rearview mirror, a slight frown on her eyebrows. She was certain Gigi wasn't anywhere near Miami. Abigail returned a 'shut up' look, hoping Madison wouldn't say anything.

abigailmurphy's instagram story

replies

charlesleclerc
they're dating?!?!

abigailmurphy
yea
can't believe madison cheated on me

charlesleclerc
hypocrite

abigailmurphy
stop.

charlesleclerc
never.
oh and also
i'm going to try to
patch things up with ezra

abigailmurphy
don't u try at every race

charlesleclerc
you make me sound desperate

abigailmurphy
you are desperate

charlesleclerc
stop😕😕
i just want piece
peace*

abigailmurphy
piece??
piece of what
piece of shit🤣

charlesleclerc
hilarious

abigailmurphy
thanks love💞💞

kikas side bitch
so
how was your date??

kikas sneaky link
how tf do you know

kikas side bitch
are you forgetting your boyfriend
is my bestfriend

kikas sneaky link
not my boyfriend❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

kikas side bitch
yeah okay
but he told me you kissed

kikas sneaky link

kikas side bitch
does ez know about you two??

kikas sneaky link

kikas side bitch

kikas sneaky link
i will tell him
soon

kikas side bitch
if u don't i'll do it for you

kikas sneaky link
YOU WOULDNT

kikas side bitch
ur right i'm too kind for that
but please abigail
tell him soon
if you don't it'll get out one way or another

kikas sneaky link
okay

kikas side bitch
i'm always here for you abi
and i know a lot about charles and ezra
so you can talk to me

kikas sneaky link
you're being too nice for once
but thanks😽

kikas side bitch
were the italics really necessary

kikas sneaky link
aaaaand back to bullying me.

abigailmurphy's instagram story

replies

charlesleclerc
come to ferrari rn

abigailmurphy
OMW 🏃‍♀️

ABIGAIL STROLLED TOWARDS THE FERRARI GARAGE that was guarded by a watchful security. Suddenly, the door swung open, revealing a beaming Frederic Vasseur.

"Abigail! Great to see you," he greeted, reaching out for a handshake, which she returned with a wide smile. "Come on in!"

She stepped into the garage, her eyes taking in the iconic red. She looked around, her first task finding her dad in the bustling space.

Abi spotted her dad deep in a talk with engineers. She hesitated for a second, then gently tapped his shoulder. He spun around, his face lighting up with a massive smile, and gave her a big hug.

"You're here!" he said, loud enough for the whole Ferrari team to hear, making Abi blush with a mix of happiness and slight embarrassment.

"I'm here!" she copied. As she spoke to her dad, she couldn't help but look for Charles in the garage. He told her to come just for him not to be there? "Where's the drivers?"

"I don't know, I'm sure I saw Charles a few minutes ago," said Matthew, a puzzled look filling his face.

"They'll probably return any minute now. We've only got half hour 'til the race," pointed out an engineer, that had previously been talking to Matthew, which brought a relieved smile to Abigail's face, thankful for the heads-up.

"Speak of the devils," Matthew said, and Abigail's head whipped around, eyes scanning for Charles. Sure enough, there they were: Charles and Carlos, race-ready.

Charles's eyes sparkled seeing Abigail, and it took every ounce of restraint to not run over for a warm hug. His grin was wide and warm, met by her softer, close-lipped smile in return.

The Ferrari boys walked over together, suits hanging below their waists, both offering Matt a handshake.

"Hello, Abi," the Spanish man called out warmly, playfully tousling Abigail's hair with a familiar ease.

"Hey! Knock it off!" Abigail protested with a glare, trying to bat his hand away while suppressing a smile. "You know you'd have a meltdown if I even thought about messing up your hair."

"Ah, but not tall enough to reach," Carlos shot back with a teasing grin, only to receive a light, playful slap on the arm from Abigail. "Ow! That actually hurt!"

From a short distance away, Charles watched the friendly exchange, a small knot of jealousy forming in his stomach. He envied their carefree banter, the way they could interact so openly and humorously in public, without a single whisper of gossip or misunderstanding.

"Great job in qualifying yesterday," Matthew said, admiration clear in his voice as he addressed the pair of drivers who had performed spectacularly. "Let's try rack up some solid points in today's race."

"I'll try my best, Matt," Charles responded with confidence, bumping fists with the seasoned world champion as a sign of mutual respect.

"Good luck," Abigail chimed in, her eyes locked on Charles, conveying a mix of support and intensity.

"It's time we head out, Gail," her father interjected, his expression leaving no room for argument. Despite the evident enjoyment she found in the vibrant atmosphere of the Ferrari team, engaging in light-hearted exchanges with the crew, it was clear her time there had to come to an end for now.

a/n
HOW WILL THE RACE GO YALL??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 377 8
"Ghost writer": @JungkookJiminBunny Max Verstappen x Charles LeClerc Hate and enemies Hidden emotions and fears A complicated beginning and an even m...
374K 5.7K 40
Slipping down a dark path can be pretty self-destructive. Especially when you can't come out. "I need you, Charles... I need you now". ---- Disclai...
10.4K 253 10
"Fuck you Leclerc. Fuck you, your shit driving, your trophies, your podiums, your-" He grabbed my wrists. "You done yet?" Victoria Riley. One of Fer...
4M 89.4K 84
Somewhere in Tuscany, two people cross paths- one lost and one making the most out of a month of freedom. No responsibilities. No expectations. No ju...