His Naive Cinderella

By poetaetic_amii

Umaid palace, the palace of lies and mystery where truth is unrevealed, Everything is tangled and hidden. Gre... More

Characters ๐Ÿฆ‹
1. Beginning of mess
2 . finding her
3. Mr. kidnapper
4 . His Cinderella
Not an update!!๐Ÿ–ค
5. Escape ?
7. Her knight
8. Freedom
Dedication ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿฆ‹
9. Home
10. royal past
11. Truth untold (1)
12. Truth untold (2)
13. His Dark thoughts
SORRY ๐Ÿ’‹
14. first kiss?
Author's note:- 1k reads ๐Ÿฅน
15. family gathering
16. Starting of ceremony
17. Dil ibadat
18. The Princess and The Beast
19. The Umaid Palace
20. Haldi
21. Tormenting Queen
๐Ÿ”Š Important Announcement
Teaser #HIS BLOODY QUEEN
22. Truth be Told

6. The past

133 8 4
By poetaetic_amii

I'm back gysss!! Here's another bomb, call bomb detection squad immediately 🤡🤡
Enjoy your meal 🥸🥸🦋🦋

______________________________________

                      😈 Knight:-   she's still naive, she's my angel but those past incidents made everything tangled.🍷❤️‍🔥

Jay pov:-

"Shailesh Goenka, CEO of Goenkas Empire, currently at loss.
Reason :- Emirates Rajasthan took most of the deals from Goenkas Empire.
Criminal record:- Allegation of drugs dealing, kidnapping, but out of jail.
Family :- Samrata Goenka (wife),
Tanisha Goenka ( daughter), Pihu Goenka ( adopted child)."

Adopted child, this word caught my attention.

She's not Goenka?? But she's been with Goenka since she was born.
My mom told me,I was just two years old when I first saw her, she was merely one week old.

I was fascinated by her from childhood, and my affection, care, and love for her never changed.

We grew up together.

We got separated when I was sixteen and she was fourteen, that incident changed our lives.

13 years ago.

I was so excited for the party. It was Tanisha's birthday party.

And I hadn't met Pihu since last year. Mumma and papa were invited to the party.

Shailesh Goenka and my dad were good friends.

We reached Goenka villa, Shailesh and my dad hugged each other, he welcomed us.

I directly ran towards Pihu. She was wearing black Frock suit.

( Pihu ki dresses 🥹)

" heyy!! Pihu "I greeted her.
She looked at me, she was looking afraid and nervous, I couldn't comprehend her emotions.

"H.hii, jay" she replied, her forehead was sweating, she was fidgeting with her hands.

" Are you ok pihu?" I asked her.

She was looking here and there like she's searching for someone.

"Y.yeah, how are you?" She asked.
Her gaze was scanning the hall.

"I'm good Pihu, i was so excited to meet you, we haven't met since one year" i smiled at her.

"Umm, yeah, Jay I'll be back in sometime ok" by saying that she left from there.

After one hour.

She didn't come back, I was talking with some old friends, Suddenly we heard a loud scream.

The voice came from the first floor, everyone rushed to the first floor, I didn't move from my place.

But slowly I took some steps and approached the room where everyone was gathered. People were speaking in low voices.

Siding them all I saw that my dad was lying unconscious on the floor.

His mouth was open and foam was coming from his mouth.

He was poisoned.
I couldn't believe whatever I saw.

"D.d.dad?" I tried to wake him up.
I approached him, held his shoulder and started shaking him.

"Wake up dad, what happened dad, wake up na" i was continuously saying these words but no response.

I didn't realize that I was crying.
Mom came into the room.

"Jay, stand up son, he's poisoned, he's no more" a tear escaped from her eyes.

"Noooo, mom he's alive, he can't leave us Just like this" i said.

Suddenly my eyes fell on the glass of alcohol that was kept on the table.
I saw some powder fall on the table, his drink was spiked.

Someone planned for this, someone mixed poison in his drink.

Shailesh Goenka came outside from the bathroom of this room.
He was here and they were drinking together.

I caught him by his collar, and hit him on the face.

" you!! You poisoned him right? You were with him and he's dead, answer me dammit "I growled.

"I.i.i did nothing, i was in the washroom, he's my friend i can't do such things with him" he replied

"Liar, Just tell me the truth, or else I'll call the police" I thundered.

I started punching him again.
Mom came between us and tried to free him from my hold, but suddenly a packet fell from his blazer.

I picked up that packet, and it was filled with white powder.

"What's this?? Now tell me you did nothing huh?" I beat shit out of him.
Mom tried to stop me.

"Leave him beta, you can't just blame him like this" she said.

" Seriously mom, can't you see, dad is gone, Shailesh poisoned him and you're taking his side" I was surprised.

"Listen Jay, sometimes how the things look they're not like that" she said.

"I don't care, I will kill this man," I screamed.

"You will not do such things, just call the police, they'll investigate further and give the punishment, what is gone is gone" mom cried.

I immediately dialed the police number , they said the police will be here in minutes.

Pihu and Tanisha entered the room.
They both were looking scared.
Tanisha ran towards Shailesh and hugged him.

"Dad, what happened to uncle?" Tanisha asked.

"Your father killed my father" I said my eyes on Pihu.

She was looking at my father, her face lacking any emotions.She's my friend but my dad's death doesn't affect her even a bit.

I was going towards her but she left the room.After sometime police came.

They arrested Shailesh Goenka, everyone was whispering, some of them were looking at me with sympathy.

"Let's go son, he'll get punished for his deed, trust on the process of law" mom said.

I was waiting for Pihu to come, she'll hug me, she'll console me but nothing,She didn't come.

Mom and I left Goenka's place, while leaving the villa i promised to my dad, I'll take revenge from Goenkas and will torture him.

After that we left India and settled in the USA. I got to know they freed him after some months, there was no proof against him , of course the legal system of India.

Present

Pihu she's not the daughter of Goenkas. That's why she doesn't consider them as her family.

But who's her real mother and what is her real identity?

She mentioned she lost her mother when she was 5 years old.

It means I was 7 years old at that time.
As far as I remember there was a lady in the Goenka villa who was a maid and she died by falling from the stairs.
Is it possible Pihu is the daughter of that maid? Then who's her father?

I pulled my hair in confusion what the actual Fuck is happening, my father lied to me, he said she's Goenka.

But I'm glad she's not, my Cinderella is not the part of Goenka, I'll keep her with me always, I'll find out about her real parents.

But before that I have to change my plan, because pihu is not their real daughter, it will not affect Shailesh in any way if i kidnapped her.

"Why did you kidnap me, why are you interested in the past of Goenkas?" Pihu's voice made me come back from the trance of my thoughts.

"Because they're my enemy," I replied , looking into her eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was the bomb?? Don't tell me it wasn't destructive 🥲🥲
Can anyone Guess who killed Jay's Father and why Shailesh is out from jail?
Think and let me know in comments 🤫🤫🦋🦋💫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 6.9K 56
Pihu Gupta, a 21-year-old girl, possesses a gentle demeanor that radiates sweetness, innocence, and shyness. Her captivating charm lies in her endear...
235K 10.8K 67
Two people came together and became one. They started their life with some Promises, which make their life a beautiful journey. They are two differen...
29.6K 1.7K 22
เน‹เฃญ โญ‘โš ๐Ÿญ๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—•๐—ข๐—ข๐—ž ๐—ข๐—™ ๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—œ๐—ก๐—˜๐—— ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ฆ Can I kiss you, meri jaan?" he whispered softly while tucking a strand of hair behind my e...
141K 5.1K 45
๐Ÿ”ž๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐Ÿ: ๐‰๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐๐€๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐Ž ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐Ÿ”ž ๐๐ƒ๐… ๐Ž๐… ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐–๐‡๐Ž๐‹๐„ ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š (๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– ๐๐€๐†๐„๐’) ๐ˆ๐’ ๐€๐•๐€๐ˆ๐‹๐€๐๐‹๐„...