The Mafia's Pure Desire

By _authormanpreet

"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards lig... More

Disclaimer
Characters
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
IMPORTANT
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.

Chapter 14.

49.6K 2.7K 200
By _authormanpreet

Five days later,

Nitya was sitting in her room when Madhav kaka and kaki came there. Nitya started smiling lightly as soon as she saw them.

Kaka kaki came and sat near her, kaki placed her hand on Nitya's head and said, "Nitya, you have thought well that you are going to marry Baba, you know him, sometimes Avayan Baba does not see anything in front of his anger, he loses his temper in anger. Nitya you understand what I am saying right? for you-"

Kaki had just said this much when Nitya stopped her by holding her hand and nodded and gave her the expression not to worry.

Whereas kaki put her hand on Nitya's head and smiled but she was still worried about her, looking at Nitya she said in her mind, "I don't know why all this is happening but maybe you are made for Avayan Baba. You both have some connection, may be that's why you suddenly came into his life but my child Baba is a fire, such a fire who can burn anyone to ashes and you- you are like the first rain drop which gives peace as soon as it falls on the face. Don't know how will you do, and how will you be able to live with Baba?"

Kaki was thinking all this and kaka was standing behind her without saying anything.

Meanwhile Avayan came there. Seeing him, kaki quickly got up from the bed and then both of them went out.

Avayan stood there looking at Nitya for some time. Whenever he was around her, he could not take his eyes off from her face even if he wanted to. He just wanted to keep looking at her without saying anything.

Nitya got up from her place and stood in front of him and raised her eyebrows to gesture, "Why have you come here?"

Avayan was looking at her face without saying anything. Her small light brown eyes, full lips that were lighter than rose petals, her hair falling on her cheeks again and again, seeing which Avayan's hand automatically went to her face to put those hair back behind her ear.

Nitya looked at Avayan with surprise and stepped back a little, whereas Avayan came to his senses a little and then stopped for a while and said, "Come on, get ready, we have to go?"

Nitya pointed with her hand, "Where?"

Avayan smiled at this and said, "You will get to know, I am waiting outside, come quickly."

Saying this, he left from there and Nitya, seeing him leaving, said to herself with a strange face, "He is strange, have to go, come. But where? he could have told me this also".

Saying this, Nitya took her dupatta properly and then fixed her hair a little and went after Avayan.

On the other hand, when Avayan came out, driver was standing ready with the car ahead. He opened the back door of the car for Avayan.

Meanwhile, Nitya also came there and Avayan signaled her with his eyes to sit in the car.

Nitya sat in the car without reacting anything and Avayan also sat next to her.

The driver closed the door, quickly sat in the car and drove from there.

In one car there was a driver with Avayan and Nitya and behind them two car in which his guards following them.

In some time Avayan and Nitya reached in front of a mall. And both came out of the car.

Avayan extended his hand towards Nitya so that she could hold his hand and he take her to inside the mall, but Nitya did not hold his hand. She didn't even look at him.

At this, Avayan moved ahead with a smile and Nitya also followed him. As they entered the mall, Nitya got a little scared seeing so many people suddenly in front of her.

There were many people everywhere and so much noise that she got scared.

Because she had not come out for the last six months. Earlier, she was locked in the basement of her house for two and a half months, where she did not get to see even a ray of light for two two days unless Sudha Ji took her out for some work.

And since then she was at Avayan's house, and from where today she came out with Avayan for the first time.

Nitya stopped there in fear at the door and Avayan went a little further.

But when he looked back, Nitya was standing behind with her eyes closed and scared.

Seeing her, Avayan quickly went back to her and said, "What happened Princess, you- you are okay?"

Nitya held his hand tightly and hid her face in his chest.

Avayan caressed Nitya's head and said, "Don't panic, I'm- I'm here with you".

Looking around, Avayan understood that Nitya was a little scared after suddenly seeing so many people together.

Avayan pacified her and took her to a small cabin. And there he made her sit on a chair and said, "Hey! Are you okay, look there is no one here, open your eyes, look here only we are".

On Avayan's words, Nitya slowly opened her eyes and saw that there was only Avayan in front of her and no one else.

She felt a little relaxed but she didn't know why she felt like crying and tears started flowing from her eyes, perhaps she felt like crying over her own condition.

Avayan wiped the tears from her face and said, "If you like pearls so much, then I will bring you as many pearls as you say",

Then took the tears from Nitya's cheek with his finger and he said further, "But these... Don't shed these pearls like this, because I don't want to see them in your eyes, okay Princess".

Saying this Avayan stood from his place, took out the phone from his pocket and called someone and said in his cold commanding voice, "I want this entire mall vacated in the next ten minutes, there should be no one else except the staff members, got it".

Saying this, Avayan hung up the phone and then started looking at his watch. He was waiting for ten minutes to pass without sitting and as soon as ten minutes passed, his eyes turned towards the door of the cabin.

Meanwhile, a man came running, who was wearing a black color custom suit. And whe he looked at Avayan, he immediately said, "Sir... Sir, everything is done, the entire mall has been evacuated."

Avayan heard what the man said, a devilish smirk appeared on his lips and then he looked at the man and said, "That's good for you and your mall too, Mr.-"

Meanwhile the man said, "Sir Jay- Jay Awasthi".

Avayan said, "Yeah Mr. Jay Awasthi".

Meanwhile, Jai, who is the manager of this mall, left from there. And Avayan went to Nitya and said "Let's go Princess?"

Saying this, Avayan extended his hand towards her and she first looked at him and then without reacting anything, she placed her hand on Avayan's hand. Avayan held her hand tightly and then took her outside.

When Nitya came out, she saw that just a moment ago there were so many people here, so much activity was going on and now there was no one here, the whole mall was completely vacate.

When she looked all around, he saw no one else on this floor except Avayan and his guards who had come with them.

Well now how could anyone be here. Because Avayan got the entire mall vacated so that Nitya could do her shopping comfortably.

Seeing all this, Nitya started looking at Avayan with a little surprise, while he passed a smile to her from the front, which Nitya did not react anything and started looking in the other direction.

Avayan went to a shop with her in front and said to Nitya, "You can see whatever you want to buy".

Nitya started looking at Avayan with narrowed eyes and Avayan further said softly, "We have wedding the day after tomorrow, so before that let's do a little shopping, my dear would be wife."

Nitya started looking around, everywhere was very good Indian attire.

Every attire looking good but Nitya was not looking at any dress properly because she did not feel right in taking anything and she was feeling a little hesitant too.

When Avayan saw her standing like this, he asked, "Now what happened?"

Nitya looked at him and shook her head. And then she went ahead and started looking at some dresses.

After some time, Nitya picked up a simple suit and started showing it to Avayan.

Avayan while nodding, "Hmm, good".

Nitya gave that suit to the sales girl standing in front. While taking the dress from her hand the sales said, "Ma'am, anything else?"

Nitya shook her head with a slight smile. Avayan came forward and said, "Why... why not, it's our wedding, what will happen with just one dress?"

Then looking at the sales girl he said without any expressions, "Pack all your best collections including sarees and such dresses".

Seeing the dress in Nitya's hand, Avayan understood that Nitya likes Indian attire more, that is why he asked her to pack all kinds of traditional dresses.

On this the girl happily said, "Sure sir".

Avayan looked at Nitya and said, "So let's go, there is something else ahead that you might like."

Saying this, he left from there taking her and after going a little further he suddenly stopped,

And turning back said, "Where is your jwelery coll-".

Meanwhile the girl said in midway, "Sir in second floor".

Without saying anything further, Avayan left from there with Nitya and within some time they reached the second floor.

He made her sit on a chair and said, "Sit comfortably and see what you want to take".

Nitya looked at Avayan with surprise and started thinking, "What has happened to him? Why is he really treating me like his would be wife when we both know why this marriage is happening".

Nitya was thinking all this when Avayan said, "Look there, where have you lost all this?"

When Nitya looked in front, there were many jewelery sets lying in front of her, all of them were very nice and heavy in appearance but Nitya was not liking all this because she liked light and elegant things more.

She was seeing everything with a strange face when suddenly her attention went to the anklets lying on the side and along with it a slight smile appeared on her face.

When Avayan saw where Nitya's attention was, he looked at the anklets and said, "You want to buy that anklets?"

Nitya does not react anything. Meanwhile, the sales boy picked up the anklets and placed it in front of her and brought out some more pairs.

This was the first thing which Nitya was watching very well and with interest.

Nitya picked up a pair of anklets and showed them to Avayan and raised her eyebrows as asked 'how is it'?

Avayan nodded and Nitya gave that anklets to the sales boy and Avayan said, "Pack it and both of them along with it". Pointing towards two other pairs he said,

Avayan and Nitya took a few pairs of anklets and some other jewelery and left from there. And then after some time they buy some other stuffs and left for home.

And when finally Avayan got out of the mall. Jai, looking at him, took a sigh of relief and said, "We survived today, ever since I got the call from Sir, my breath was stuck in my throat."

Then he paused for a while and said, "Why did Mr. Rathore have to come to our mall across the city? Only I know with how much difficulty I had to vacate the mall. If there was a delay of even a second, I don't know whether this mall would have been tomorrow or not."

Meanwhile, a boy standing behind Jai said, "Sir, now everything is done, so why are you so worried?"

Jai, "Yes it is done, finally".

Nitya was sitting on the other side and was looking outside, whereas Avayan's eyes on her.

Avayan looking at her said in his mind, "I don't know why I like you and your presence around me Princess. And from now on you don't worry about anything, I am here to see everything".

Within some time both of them reached home, Avayan went inside he said to Madhav Kaka, "Madhav Kaka, take all stuffs out of the car and keep it inside and yes tomorrow we are going to Rathore Villa, you and kaki will also come with us".

Kaka nodded at his words and Avayan went to his room. Whereas kaka looked at Nitya and said, "Nitya, are you okay?"

Nitya nodded and then went to her room. Kaka took out all the stuff from the car and kept it in Nitya's room.

When Nitya entered the room, she stood at the window and started looking outside, feeling herself in the open fresh air, she said in her mind, "Only tomorrow is left, in between then my identity will change but what will change Nitya, you didn't have any identity. I don't know why everything in my life comes like a shock, I don't know whether there will ever be any pause in this life of mine or not".

Thinking all this, Nitya looked at the bed where the bags of today's shopping were lying. She did not react after seeing them and started looking outside again.

Next morning,

Avayan came down from his room getting ready and he called kaka and kaki and said, "You both will always stay there with Nitya because you know that so called family there, that's why I don't want anyone around Nitya, no one should wander around her".

Kaka said, "Yes Baba, don't worry, we will take good care of our daughter."

Avayan said, "Hmm, so shall we leave now"?

Kaki said on this, "Yes Baba, we are just waiting for Nitya."

Kaki had just said this when the door of Nitya's room opened and she came out, everyone's eyes are fixed on her.

Nitya was wearing a yellow Anarkali suit, netted dupatta with it, light make up, open hair, silver earrings in her ears, bangles in her hands and anklets on her feet. She was looking very pretty and cute.

Today for the first time Nitya was well dressed and was looking very beautiful.

Kaki went towards her and said, "Nitya, you are looking very lovely." Saying this, kaki held her hand and then said, "Let's go?"

Nitya nodded and Avayan was still looking at her without saying anything. Kaka said, "Avayan Baba, let's go?"

Hearing kaka's voice, Avayan came to his senses, because he was again lost when he saw Nitya again and went out from his thoughts left from there without saying anything. Nitya also went out with kaka and kaki.

Nitya sat in the car with Avayan and the kaka kaki sat in the other car. And they Rathore left for Villa.

They reached Rathore villa in about an hour. The entire villa was decorated like a bride which made the villa look even more beautiful.

But as soon as Avayan reached there, he started looking angrily in front and made fist in anger,

The driver came and opened the door for him then Avayan got down from the car even though he did not want to.

And he opened the door for Nitya and extended his hand in front of her. Nitya was a little nervous at this time. She came out of the car placing her hand in Avayan's hand.

Avayan held Nitya's hand in both his hands and said, "Don't worry, I am here, don't worry stay calm okay?". Nitya nodded at Avayan's words.

Avayan and Nitya had gone a little further when Jaivardhan Ji came from the front and said happily, "Hey you have come, I have been waiting for you for a long time." Then Jaivardhan placed his hand on Nitya's head and said, "How are you Nitya?"

Meanwhile Avayan started staring at Jaivardhan Ji with wide eyes. Seeing this, Jaivardhan Ji quickly took his hand back and then paused for a while and said, "Come inside".

Jaivardhan Ji went ahead and Avayan and Nitya also followed him.

They reached the door, an old woman who was around eighty years old came towards them happily, she said, "My child has come."

Then she paused for a while and said further, "I thought that this old woman can't ever see you. And my eyes will close for forever without seeing you, Avu."

Avayan did not give any answer to her words, whereas Jaivardhan Ji looked at Nitya and said, "Nitya she is my mother, Avayan's grandma 'Sumitra Singh Rathore'.

Nitya looked like Dadi, folded her hands and bowed to her and then touched her feet to took blessings. Dadi hugged her and said, "Stay happy."

Meanwhile, a girl came there with a plate for Aarti, Dadi performed Aarti for Avayan and Nitya and then they came inside the house with her.

Nitya noticed that there were other people standing ahead and looking at her.

And Dadi held Nitya's hand forward to taking her with her, but Nitya remained standing there. Dadi looked back and saw that Avayan was holding Nitya's other hand.

Dadi stood there smiling slightly without saying anything and then looking at everyone said, "She is Nitya, the elder daughter-in-law of Rathore family."

Dadi started introducing Nitya to everyone. Looking towards Rajvardhan Ji in front, she said, "He is my younger son Raje, Avayan's kakasa."

And then he turned her hand towards a lady standing near Rajvardhan Ji, "She is Rajvardhan's wife Malti, Avayan's kakisa."

Nitya started going towards them to take their blessings, but Avayan did not leave her hand and when Nitya looked back at him, he shook his head no.

And Dadi pointed towards a girl who was wearing an off-shoulder white shirt and blue patched jeans and had curled hair which was reaching her shoulders.

And along with her a boy also standing, he was wearing a black t-shirt and jeans and was also wearing a platinum chain around his neck.

Dadi looked at both of them and said, "They are Ishana and Ishan, Raje's children",

"They are twins, that's why their names are also the same.", Dadi further said while laughing.

Meanwhile, Ishana and Ishan smiling said hi to Nitya.

Nitya also smiled and nodded her head. Both Ishan and Ishana are of very pleasant nature and get along with everyone very quickly.

Meanwhile man coming from the stairs said, "Woah bro you have really come, I didn't think you would come".

Avayan completely ignored him and Dadi said to Nitya, "He is Vikrant, Raje's elder son."

Vikrant looked at Nitya with a strange smile and then coming towards Nitya said, "ohh, she is the one for whom this bro left Kiara and-"

Vikrant had just said this and meanwhile Avayan came and stood in front of Nitya and Vikrant stopped there.

Then after pausing for a while, Vikrant said laughingly, "What happened? why are you looking at me like this, what have I done, I am just meeting your future wife?"

Vikrant is a very spoiled child of this family and playboy type boy, he himself will not remember how many girls have come and gone in his life till date.

Vikrant hates Avayan because he wants a position in Rathore Group of Construction or rather Avayan's place which is never possible if Avayan is there. But now he has nothing else to do except idle parties and club nights.

Dadi introduced Nitya to everyone and asked Ishana to take her to her room. Whereas Avayan gestured towards kaki and asked her to go with Nitya.

✿✿

so here is the update hope you all enjoyed it.

Stay blessed and healthy, keep reading my Novel.😉

>Don't forget to hit the star button.

Thank you 💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 2.5K 39
"Burn with me, เคœเคพเคจ เค เค…เคฆเคพ, At least, for once, love me, Mikayla. . ." . . . Mikayla, a spoiled brat, daddy's princess has a rival in her school whom s...
533K 27.5K 60
๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐›๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐›๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐๐ž๐ฌ๏ฟฝ...
2.5M 121K 63
Romance Ranking : #4 on 5/05/18 "I want her! " I told looking at my life who was busy playing with the kids. "But.. But you can't drag her int...
97.7K 6.4K 46
The room was messed up like a hurricane has destroyed it , with scattered things, torn pillows, broken glaces pieces but within all of it the most sh...