๐Œ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ...

By stvrl0v3r

"๐€๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ ๐’๐š๐ญ๐š๐ง, ๐š๐ก ๐ˆ ๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐จ" ๐– ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ป๐–พ๐—…๏ฟฝ... More

๐Œ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฌ
๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ฌ
๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
001. แด›สœแด‡ ส€แด‡แด›แดœส€ษด
002. แด‹ษชสŸสŸ แดส€ ส™แด‡ แด‹ษชสŸสŸแด‡แด… (แด˜แด€ส€แด› แดษดแด‡)
003. แด‹ษชสŸสŸ แดส€ ส™แด‡ แด‹ษชสŸสŸแด‡แด… (แด˜แด€ส€แด› แด›แดกแด)
004. แด˜สŸแด€ษด ส™ (แด˜แด€ส€แด› แดษดแด‡)
005. แด˜สŸแด€ษด ส™ (แด˜แด€ส€แด› แด›แดกแด)
006. แดแด€๊œฑQแดœแด‡ส€แด€แด…แด‡
007. ส€แด๊œฑแด‡
008. แด‹แด€แด›แด‡ส€ษชษดแด€
009. แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแด€แด„ส€ษช๊œฐษชแด„แด‡
010. ส™ส แด›สœแด‡ สŸษชษขสœแด› แด๊œฐ แด›สœแด‡ แดแดแดษด
011. แด›สœแด‡ แด…แด‡๊œฑแด„แด‡ษดแด›
012. แด…แด€แด…แด…ส ษช๊œฑ๊œฑแดœแด‡๊œฑ
013. แด„ส€สษชษดษข แดกแดสŸ๊œฐ
014. แด›สœแด‡ แด…ษชษดษดแด‡ส€ แด˜แด€ส€แด›ส
015. แด›สœแด‡ สœแดแดœ๊œฑแด‡ ษขแดœแด‡๊œฑแด›
016. แด‹ษดแดแดก แด›สœส แด‡ษดแด‡แดส
017. แด›สœแด‡ สŸแด€๊œฑแด› แด…แด€ษดแด„แด‡
018. แด‹สŸแด€แดœ๊œฑ
019. แด›สœแด‡ สŸแด€๊œฑแด› แด…แด€ส
020. แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแดœษด แด€สŸ๊œฑแด ส€ษช๊œฑแด‡๊œฑ (แด˜แด€ส€แด› แดษดแด‡)
021. แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแดœษด แด€สŸ๊œฑแด ส€ษช๊œฑแด‡๊œฑ (แด˜แด€ส€แด› แด›แดกแด)
022. แด€๊œฑ ษช สŸแด€ส แด…สษชษดษข
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž
023. แด›สœแด‡ ส™ษชส€แด›สœแด…แด€ส
024. แด›สœแด‡ สœสส™ส€ษชแด…
025. แด›สœแด‡ แด‡ษดแด… แด๊œฐ แด›สœแด‡ แด€๊œฐ๊œฐแด€ษชส€
026. แด…ษช๊œฑแด›แดœส€ส™ษชษดษข ส™แด‡แด€แด ษชแดส€
027. แด›สœแด‡ ส€แด‡แด„แด‹แดษดษชษดษข
028. ๊œฑแดแด‡สŸสŸ๊œฑ สŸษชแด‹แด‡ แด›แด‡แด‡ษด ๊œฑแด˜ษชส€ษชแด›
029. ษขสœแด๊œฑแด› แดกแดส€สŸแด…
030. แดส€แด…ษชษดแด€ส€ส แด˜แด‡แดแด˜สŸแด‡
031. สœแดแดแด‡แด„แดแดษชษดษข
032. แด›สœแด‡ ษดแด‡แดก แด…แด‡แด€สŸ
033. แดแดœส€ แด›แดแดกษด
035. ส™ส€ษชษดษขษชษดษข แดแดœแด› แด›สœแด‡ แด…แด‡แด€แด…
036. แด…แด€ษดษขแด‡ส€แดแดœ๊œฑ สŸษชแด€ษช๊œฑแดษด๊œฑ
037. แด€สŸสŸ แดส แด„สœษชสŸแด…ส€แด‡ษด
038. 1912
039. ส™ส€แด‡แด€แด‹ แดษด แด›สœส€แดแดœษขสœ
040. แด›สœแด‡ แดแดœส€แด…แด‡ส€ แด๊œฐ แดษดแด‡
041. สœแด‡แด€ส€แด› แด๊œฐ แด…แด€ส€แด‹ษดแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑ
042. แด…แด ษดแดแด› ษขแด ษขแด‡ษดแด›สŸแด‡

034. แด›สœแด‡ แด›ษชแด‡๊œฑ แด›สœแด€แด› ส™ษชษดแด…

934 39 4
By stvrl0v3r

⭒❃.✮:▹

In the abandoned Witch House, the three girls were downstairs in the basement, looking at the coffins.

"I've been having these dreams for days now. It's like the witches are trying to send me a message." Bonnie said to them.

"I just can't believe you guys have kept this from me this whole time." Elena said. How could they not have told her? They have a threat to Klaus, why not use it?

"Stefan thought if you knew where the coffins were, Klaus could threaten people to get the information out of you." Arabella answered, and it was true.

"So these are the rest of his family?"

"Yeah, Elijah" Arabella pointed at the coffin most left, then to the middle. "Finn." And lastly at the one on the right. "Kol."

She slowly walked towards the fourth coffin at the head of the other coffins.

"Now this one, is the one we can't open. We don't know who's in it or what's in it, only that I think my dream's telling me it will help kill Klaus

Suddenly Stefan walked in and Arabella saw that he was not exactly happy to see Elena in here. "What the hell are you doing?"

"I needed her to know about the coffin." Bonnie answered.

"And I needed you to keep her out of it, Bonnie." Stefan didn't want Elena to know because as soon as Klaus hurts any of her friends, she would tell Klaus immediately.

"So what are you going to do, Stefan? Are you going to kidnap me so that I won't tell anyone?" Elena glared at him.

"Don't tempt me, Elena."

Bonnie broke the glaring between the two. "I think I know who can open the coffin, Stefan. And I need Elena to help me find her." They all looked at Bonnie with questing gazes.

"Find who? What are you talking about?" Arabella asked.

"I couldn't place her face at first." Bonnie answered, taking something out of her pocket, showing the picture to Elena as she had walked over. "Then I realized."

"Oh, my God, Bonnie." Elena gasped.

Stefan took the picture from Bonnie's hands. Showing her and her mom when she was still young.

"Aw look at that, mini Bon." Arabella said.

"Who is this?" Stefan asked.

"It's my mom."

⭒❃.✮:▹

An hour later Stefan entered the boarding house and saw Klaus sitting in his living room, listening to loud music. Stefan took the remote and lowered the sound.

" What are you doing here, Klaus?" Stefan asked, annoyed.

"Enjoying our stalemate." The Hybrid answered.

"What do you want?"

"Question is, what do you want? My hybrids left town as you demanded, so please tell me what I need to do to get my family back."

"Well, ahem, see, Klaus, I'm not negotiating." Stefan answered as he sat down.

"And you understand that holding them indefinitely is the same thing as dropping them in the ocean?"

"No, no, you leave Mystic Falls and then give me a call in a few years, and we'll talk."

"I'm going to give you another chance. Just one more. Let's make a reasonable deal."

"Or what? You make one move, and I will drop-"

Klaus started laughing. "Yes, that's right. Crazy Stefan. Mhm. How's that working out for you? Any friends left? Arabella still here?"

Stefan didn't answer.

⭒❃.✮:▹

At the Mystic Grill in the late evening. Klaus was sitting at the bar, drink in front of him, on the phone with his one of his Hybrids, Daniel. "How's life on the road?"

Not a lot of people were in the grill.

"Scenic." Daniel answered. "How's life in Mystic Falls without any hybrids?"

"Boring. For now." Klaus said, smirking as he saw Arabella enter the grill.

"If you want any of us back, you just have to say the word."

"There's no need. I've been making friends with the town's civil servants. There's a deputy who's awfully chatty, but useful nonetheless. Are you clear on what you need to do?" He asked, referring to his plan he had made about Jamie and Abby while keeping an eye on Arabella who had just sat down in a booth at the far end of the grill.

"I've got it covered." Daniel said, before ending the call and stepping out of his car, which was parked outside Abby's house.

He drank his drink before leaving his chair and making his way over to Arabella, who was  just done ordering her drink.

Matt glared at Klaus as he left.

"Why are you here alone, love?" Klaus asked, sitting down next to Arabella in the booth.

"I was alone. Until you joined me." She replied, not looking at him.

"Which I'm sure you're very happy about."

"Sure." She answered, sarcastically.

"When are you going to forgive me?"

"For what? Murdering my family? Making me and my siblings go on the run for 500 years? When you made Stefan turn of his humanity?"

"I did it because I love you."

"Love me?" She chuckled, still not looking. "You call this love?"

"Everything I did was to protect you."

"Was that what you were thinking when you turned me into this? A heretic?" She asked, finally looking at him.

"Yes."

"Klaus. I wanted to grow old. I wanted to have children, grandchildren and God knows what. But they were my choices and you took them away from me."

"I love you. I loved you from the first second my eyes landed on you. And I still do Arabella, even after 518 years." He cupped her cheeks and let's not forget that she was quite literally made for him. "Arabella?"

Arabella however did not respond. She hadn't even heard the Hybrid.

"Arabella?" Klaus repeated but he became more worried when he saw that her eyes were completely black.

Her head fell to his chest, as she started shaking.

But Matt came back with Arabella's drink, looking from Arabella's eyes to Klaus.

Ever since Arabella had helped cure Caroline he liked her better. Even better than the Salvatore brothers. She wasn't such a bad vampire.

"What the hell did you do?"

Klaus ignored him as he took Arabella out of the Grill and sped to his house.

"Arabella, my love, wake up." He said as he laid her down on his bed.

But she wasn't waking up.

ARABELLA

Arabella found herself in immense pain, sitting in a church?

Standing up, she saw Klaus sitting on the ground, a woman's head laid in his lap.

Walking on, closer to them, she saw that it was her.

The woman lying with Klaus was her.

But she didn't look like her.

She looked broken. Destroyed. Crushed.

Her throat was slit, Klaus was taking a stake out of her heart while crying.

Never before had she seen Klaus crying.

But then the realization came to her.

She was dead.

She was dead. The words repeated themselves in her head.

Was it possible that Klaus had killed her?

But she was snapped out of her thoughts when three people entered. One woman she didn't know.

"Arabella!" Stefan yelled, but he stopped dead in his tracks. When he approaches them he breaks down. "No. No, no. No!" He screamed, falling to his knees next to her dead body as he started to cry.

"She's gone." Klaus spoke, numb. Tears also in his eyes.

Arabella saw that Elijah and the unknown woman also started to cry before she snapped back to reality.

Directly, she was met with Klaus's worried gaze, but she didn't care about how worried his eyes seemed to be. She wanted him to go.

Klaus worries got replaced with confusion as Arabella backed away from him.

"Love?"

"No." She muttered, standing up and backing out of the room.

She felt scared. Never in all those years she had expected him to kill her. She was the one who deserved to be mad for all he had done. He didn't.

The only one she wanted right now was Stefan.

Stefan.

His face when he realized she had died.

It broke her.

"Arabella?" Klaus asked, following her off the stairs but she didn't look back.

Would he kill her now if she said something?

What was even the reason that she was dead?

Was he really the one?

Arabella didn't know what to think anymore.

But Klaus hadn't the chance to say anything because the door shut behind her on her way out, leaving an even more worried Klaus.

⭒❃.✮:▹

Stefan entered the Salvatore Boarding house and Damon was already there. "Oh, you're still alive? I assume that means Klaus didn't get his coffins."

"Well, don't look so happy. I was only able to get one of them out in time. The locked one."

"Probably a good choice." Stefan said.

"Yeah. You know, if you're banking on Bonnie's mama to open it, you're screwed. She doesn't have any powers."

"Ah. Doesn't surprise me. It's been that kind of night." He took a dagger from his back and showed it to Stefan.

"Why don't we talk about this?"

"What did you do?"

Klaus' House

Daniel was helping Klaus put the family in coffins in a room. "You have your family back. Finally. You're going to open them?" Daniel asked.

"Not quite yet. I still have some unfinished business to take care of."

"What business?" Daniel asked but before he got an answer, he grunted in pain, suddenly dead, Elijah was behind him and had Daniel's heart in his hand.

"So, Niklaus. What did I miss?"

⭒❃.✮:▹

Salvatore Boarding House

When Stefan finally got into bed, his door opened and Arabella appeared behind it.

"Bels?" Stefan asked, tense. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." She lied. "I just- I don't know." She said, sitting down next to him.

Did she need to tell him?

Or would it be better if she lied?

"Hey, come here." Stefan said and Arabella laid down, her head on his chest. "Something you wanna tell me?" He asked.

"No." She lied again.

⭒❃.✮:▹

Words: 1587

Posted: February 11, 2024

Be sure to comment. I love reading them and it keeps me motivated!

x Kat

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.5K 2.8K 16
๊งโ€ขโŠนูญ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š…๐šŠ๐š–๐š™๐š’๐š›๐šŽ ๐™ณ๐š’๐šŠ๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š‚๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐š–๐šŠ๐š๐šŽูญโŠนโ€ข๊ง‚ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ—Œเณ„โ—Œเพ€ หŠหŽ ๐“”๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ต (๐™–๐™™๐™Ÿ.) - ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™˜๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ๏ฟฝ...
28.1K 1K 21
๐’๐’๐’ โ”Š๐–๐ˆ๐‹๐‹๐Ž๐–. โช klaroline! โซ โ› ๐—๐–พ'๐—Œ ๐—‰๐—‹๐—ˆ๐–ป๐–บ๐–ป๐—…๐—’ ๐—Œ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‹๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—๐—๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—€๐—๐— ๐—‚๐— ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐—†๐—‚๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—„...
353K 10.1K 112
๐’๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐š ๐Œ๐š๐ž ๐†๐ข๐ฅ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐Ž๐ซ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฏ๏ฟฝ...
269K 7.3K 17
1864, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ข ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ. โ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ...๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต. โ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™Ž๐™๐™Š๐™๐™” ๐™Š๏ฟฝ...