HER LIGHT

By Delster_thatgirl

read n found out! Written by Jojo❀️ More

chpt1
chpt2
chpt3
chpt4
cpht5
chpt6
chpt7
chpt8
chpt9
chpt10
chpt11
chpt12
chpt13
chpt14
chpt15
chpt16
UPDATE. (chpt17)
chpt18
cpht19
chpt20
chpt21
chpt22
chpt23
chpt25
chpt26
chpt27
chpt28
chpt 29
chpt30
chpt31

chpt24

4.9K 142 41
By Delster_thatgirl

before you read imma jus let y'all know that there will be some harsh scenes which may contain self harm! so u can skip if you feel uncomfortable ❤️

enjoy the book my lovelies💕

-

omniscient

Genesis got herself comfortable after sitting down infront of Dr holly who was her social anxiety therapist.

after staying at an apartment by herself she needed help with her anxiety.

"how you doing today miss Johnson?"

"good... you can call me gee gee by the way" Genesis
said softly.

"oh! my apology gee gee" she smiled making Genesis shyly smiled.

"I believe you struggle with anxiety?"

"yes" genesis nodded.

"care to tell me how you struggle with it and have you ever cope with it?"

"well umm.. after coming to America I had very bad social anxiety since ian know how to communicate in English, den as I grew up older it hasn't been bothering me dat much but I get anxious or feel highly uncomfortable where I'm at an unknown space alone"

"have you taken pills or medication to cope with anxiety?"

"I did but den I stop cause dem shit don't never work" Genesis said while mugging her face.

"when was the last time you had an anxiety attack?"

"the day after I moved in my apartment, I can't really remember what happen after but I knew I had panick attack and I was crying..next minute I see my besfriend calming me down" she explained while fiddling with her fake nails.

"all of this is normal and I'm happy you told me, that way I can help you cope with your anxiety"

"thank you so much" Genesis smiled knowing that this was now in her safe place, an hour went by and dr Holly explained ways for genesis to deal with her anxiety, then she wanted to talk about genesis's personal life.

"les start with how you been physically" Dr holly said softly while mainting eye contact with genesis.

"well.. I finally got a job that I really like, I'm financially stable, I got my own apartment, not too sure bout my diet but I'm eatin good, and we not gon talk bout my fitness cause ian been doin nun of dat" Genesis explained truthfully while leaning on the chair with a bunch of soft cushions.

"what about mentally?.."

"uhh- it can get better.."

"care to go deep on that?.. you don't have to if you don't feel comfortable"

"mentally is been hard and draining, especially after I left a long term relationship which I'm proud of myself for leaving but- I don't feel good about it?" Genesis felt herself tearing up however she tried holding her emotions in.

"where your peer pressured by peers to break up?"

"not peer pressured but they wanted me to break up with him because at the end of the day he was the cheater"

"and has it benefit you?"

"no.. I miss him but he wasn't treating me good.." she said, which was true.

"how did you feel after you guys broke up..mentally"

"I felt worse than I was with him, I-I couldn't eat or sleep for days, I wasn't taking care of myself, I wasn't me-" Genesis explained feeling tears in her ears, dripping down her face every time she blinks.

Dr holly looked down her arms seeing burnt marks on her arms and wrist, she look back up at Genesis, not mentioning her marks.

"is jus the feeling of losing someone very special in your life you know?- and I have these mix feelings cause he would cheat every chance he got then when I try to leave he'll apologise to me then do things and say things to get me back" genesis explained, she was glad she had someone to listen to her for once.

"that's him being manipulative towards you, whether it was you or your friends and family who told you to leave the relationship, was the right thing to do" Dr holly spoke making genesis hear what she had to say.

"he knew you were mentally not okay gee gee, and it's totally okay to feel like you wanted him back but it's okay to also let go"

"and letting go is the best option to focus on yourself and your upcoming goals in life"

"you right.." she mumbled lowly looking down while playing with her nails.

oh!- our appointment is done and I believe my next client is here, thank you for coming in today gee gee"

thank you so much..-oh! I should also give you my number just incase if you feel like you'll have a panic attack" dr holly cut her off and took out her phone, Genesis added her phone number onto her phone then left the room.

as she leaves she presses the elevator button patiently waiting for the leav for door to open.

as it opens she sees a tall lightskin guy with a young girl who looked like his sister.

she looked back up to him seeing that his eyes were already on her and she looked down, she thought he looked scary as he had a natural mug on his face, however she thought the young girl was pretty with her curly hair and her light green eyes.

-

Destiny's PO

9:02 PM

after I freshen up sai'maya for bed I placed her on my arms and took my boobs out for her to suck.

her little fingers be so cute when she be placing it on my boob

while looking down I focused on her facial structure, she so prettyy.

i heard the door open after I see von coming in. we both made eye contact before his eyes moved down to my chest.

my eyes r up here nigga...😒

"make sure u feed ma baby good" he pointed at me and walked to the bathroom.

"bitch?-" I held my self accountable, he ain even say hi and he coming in tryna telll me how to take care of my kid..

after I was done I placed her on my bed and turn on cocomelon on YouTube , that's how she be falling asleep, especially when she's been fed.

she looks so concentrated while watching cocomelon, ion know what type of  voodoo cocomelon been doing to kids.

"vonn"

"wassup ma?"

"when u done in a bathroom can u please pass me my pink fluffy bag?"

"here"

he came out with nothing but his black towel wrapped around his lower waist and gave me the pink bag.

"thank uu" I smiled and looked down cause his whole body structure was turning me on.

"maya.. mama gotta do your hair" Maya's attention was and me den she looked back on the tv completely ignoring what I said.

"gir- I picked her up and placed her in between my legs to do her hair.

I sprayed water mix with leave in conditioner onto her hair and detangle with my fingers before I used the brush.

while brushing her hair LIGHTLY she begins to cry..

"shhh is okay" I tried calming her down while kissing her forehead but she continues to cry, until she saw her daddy coming out the bathroom, having both her arms out reaching for him.

von picks her up and she slowly stops crying.

"stop crying mama" von said calmly and it's his deep voice, kissing all over her face, and she wraps her tiny arms around him and lays her head on his shoulder.

von walks around the room for her to slowly fall asleep. I looked at the two of them,

admiring this moment.

"what?" he asked looking at me with a lil smirk.

"nothin, jus thinkin" I started thinking about von, I was thankful for him for taking his time and helping me out with maya. we ended up doing the DNA test and he was the father, not gonna lie I was glad he was other wise I would be 6ft underground..

he patted her back gently making her fall asleep as her eyes were closed.

he then carefully placed her in her crib and put on his shirt and a black jacket on.

"where u goin?" I asked noticing he was wearing everything black.

"I got sum to do" he said wearing his gloves before grabbing his gun and placing inside his pants.

"I thought u said u was gon stop with the killing von" I groaned and crossed my arms, since he the father of my child I don't want anything bad to happen..

"I know baby, dis da last time I promise ight?" he said in his flaming voice.

"watchu mugging yo face foe?" he asked with a little mug while grabbing my face.

"im jus worried" I mumbled.

"you ain gotta worry bout me ma im gon be good ight?" he leaned down to my height, having our face an inch away from eachother.

"okay" I said softly and he pulls me in for a kiss that turn sloppy after he slipped his tongue inside my mouth.

he deepened the kiss after grabbing my neck tightly and we stopped as he sucks onto my bottom lip.

"i love u"

"I love you too" I smiled looking down before he left.

TBC

y'all fuck wit long chapters so imma try and make them long but not too long!!

I know y'all don't want scenes with destiny and von but they too cuteee😭😭

BUT the book is still gon be based on gee gee's life.

is keithon out of the picture??🫢👀

like n comment pookieee I love y'all smmm

sorry for any spelling mistakes.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38M 1.4M 144
"My dad sold me to a pack of werewolves to settle his gambling debt." ❀ "I'm going to count to three," Logan growls. He doesn't have to say the rest...
6.1M 256K 72
"πšπš‘πšŽ πšœπš’πš•πšŽπš—πš πšŒπšŠπš— πš‹πšŽ πš•πš˜πšžπš 𝚝𝚘𝚘." - - most impressive rankingπŸ“Œ #10 in hood - - #3 in hood romance #3 in urban romance #4 in black...
1.8M 69.1K 41
EPILOGUE WILL BE FREE STARTING JUNE 29TH, 2023! Diana wakes up in pain, tied to a bed and unable to escape. She's been trapped by a group of surgeons...
561K 19.1K 62
"𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 πš’πš πš’ πš—πšŽπšŸπšŽπš› πš‘πšŠπš 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πšπš‘πšŽπš— πš’ πšŒπš˜πšžπš•πš πš—πšŽπšŸπšŽπš› πš•πš˜πšœπšŽ 𝚒𝚘𝚞"