Stuck with YOU || BECKFREEN/F...

Por angelss_srcha

Sarocha Chankimha, only daughter of Francis Chankimha. The Father who seemed to be abusive? While Rebecca... Más

Introduction pt2.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 : The move in
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter seven: a twist?
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18: the revealing
Chapter 19 : talking stage
Chapter 20 : Remembrance
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
⁉️NOT AN UPDATE⁉️
Chapter 30
Chapter 31: Glimpse about Freen's Past
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 : (‼️/half)
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 (‼️)
Chapter 40 : reconciliation
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 : The Day 🔞
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

Chapter 36

1.8K 71 7
Por angelss_srcha

Nam's pov:

   Dear god.. I literally didn't just hear them kissing right?.. where the hell is my husband? I can't just hear them making out.. and they didn't close the fucking door. Sighh... those girls can't wait until I go.. am I third wheeling here? Arghh!!

   Oh thank goodness my hubby's here.. . Those two are dirty as fuck.. yuck...

F's pov:

   After making love for two rounds, my love and I took a quick rest. She's right here resting on top of me, her head is beside my neck, while I gently caressing her hair.

     "Love.. oh shit.. I didn't lock the door didn't I?!"
I said as she laughed. "Baby.. don't worry.. no one heard us thankfully.." she replied kissing my neck.

"You forgot about P'Nam, Didn't you?" I said while her eyes grew. "Oh fuck.. what if she heard us??" She says.

   "The teasing later won't stop babe.. just be careful about her mouth.. she doesn't know what she's talking about sometimes.." I sighed saying those words.. but atleast I made love with my fiancé.

  "Babyy... don't you think we'll ever have a baby..? I mean.. you seemed to love P'Nam's baby... you even called it your bean.. I just wished we could have one.."
  She said that made me smile.

"Aww.. love.. I'm sorry if my sperm is infertile.. if not.. you should be impregnated by me, myself.." I said proudly as I heard her chuckled.

And yeah.. sooner we found out that I am infertile, the doctor said that whatever the scientist drugged me that made my semen can't form into a bean.. like as in make a child.

I saw my love pouting beside me. Aww is she that desperate on having our own little bean? It's cute.. I chuckled kissing her pouty lips..

  "C'mon babe.. P'Nam might be waiting for us... can you still walk?" I said smirking but I earned a glare from her. I tried to help her get up but she wouldn't let me. She tried to stand up on her on but obviously failed, I smirked and was about to laugh at her but her glares kept me from laughing.

  "Hey hey... I'm sorry if you craved for it alright?? Here, let me help you.." I said and went beside her, I grabbed her feet and and carried her bridal style.. she's still in my oversized shirt..

  We took a bath together, and NO WE DID NOT DO IT AGAIN! I swear!! I just kissed her neck... it's so.. addictive.. only her neck and lips!! Nothing more..!!

   After that, we changed into a couple shirts, she's wearing a skirt underneath and mine's aesthetic pants.. our combination was Beige, brown and tan.

I checked the clock, 8:48 am, still a couple of hours until P'Nam's gender reveal... I bet my cupcake is happy right now, I mean.. look at her smiling widely since the beginning.. so cutee.. how I wish we could have our own..

"Freen!! Babee let's goo!! I want to know the baby's gender!! Omg I'm so excited!! At the same time nervous.."  she said clinging onto my arms and dragged me to the parking lot. I chuckled seeing her this excited.

"Why are you nervous though?.." I asked, "well, if it's not a girl.. then you might be disappointed.. you wanted a girl.. so maybe I am more nervous and excited than the mother herself." We laughed and headed to the car.

  I opened the car door for her and when she finished settling down, I proceeded to the driver's seat and we drove off to the hospital with some Taylor Swift music added..

_____

     We have arrived safely at the Doctor's Hospital, where P'Nam and her husband were already waiting for us. We parked the car at the vip parking lot, and headed towards where P'Nam will be waiting.

   I held my Love's hand making me earn a kiss at my cheek by my lovely fiancé.. I blushed while she chuckled. Oh how I love the fact that I'm so wrapped around her finger..

   I notice some teenagers were looking at my love since we entered the hospital, like.. this is the hospital. Not some kind of 'girl catching' for some men. I hate it when someone looks at my wife drooling over her body when I am the owner of it.

   I had realized Becky was wearing a cropped shirt and a skirt that's why they're looking at her like that. I took of my brown leather jacket and put in on her for safety reasons. She looked at me confused.

"Freen.. It's hot you know, why're you putting this on me?" She asked me confused. I sighed and dragged her at one of the restrooms.

  "Bec.. look." I said pointing at her bellybutton that was showing in between her cropped shirt and skirt. She looked at it and looked at me with a confused expression.

"Bec.. baby, I'm not against you wearing this kind of girly things but I'm just looking out for you, have you noticed that men and women are drooling over your precious body?" I said as she sighed.

  "I'm sorry babe.. but as you know that you're the owner of this right? Don't be jealous..." she said and grabbed my neck as she leaned closer to kiss me.

  We have been interrupted by a call, realizing that we left P'Nam and her husband waiting. We laughed for a moment and proceeded to walk to them.

____

     "SAROCHA CHANKIM-Phhffffttt—"
"Stop shouting.." her husband covered her mouth before she shouts my full name. I scratched my neck and smiled shyly.

  "Ah.. I'm sorry phi.. I just.. uhm."

  "Oh pshh forget it! Now let's go! I'm actually excited for my own baby!!"  Nam says as we laughed and headed inside the doctor.

____

   Fast forward~

We were waiting in the waiting area outside the hospital room where P'Nam is having an X-ray of her baby. Her husband was with her now me and bec is waiting for her. Holding Becky's hand I asked. "hey.. you seemed uneasy.. care to share?" With that she looked at me and smiled.

  "It's nothing babe.. just... what if it's a boy, would you be disappointed?" She asked making me chuckle and kissed her cheeks...  "hmm, why would I be disappointed love..? I'd be happy for them.. although I'm expecting that, that little bean inside P'Nam was a girl, but if it turns out to be the opposite.. then I'll still treat them like how I treat them when I'm still expecting it as a girl.." I said as I smiled.

  Before becky can say something in reply, P'Nam and her husband came out with a wide smile on their faces. We stood up and fixed our position to greet them.

   "So..?? How was it?" Becky asked excitedly as we chuckled. The two of them looked at each other and was about to burst out of smiling.

"Wh... what's up??" I asked awkwardly.

"It's a..."

"A...???"

"Girl!!!"
"Boy!!" 

   They both said at the same time. Becky and I looked at each other and shrugged.

"Huh..?" Becky asked.

"We have twins!!" Nam said almost jumped in excitement. Becky and I once again looked at each other.. and smiled holding each other's hands.

  "YEYY! Congratulations both of you!" Becky said and hugged P'Nam not too tight..

"Congratulations Phi! I'm happy for the both of you!" I said as I shook her husband's hand and hugged P'Nam.

   "Thank you Freen and Becky.. It was nice of you for waiting for us here.." her husband said.

"Yeah.. Now, are you two hungry? It's my hubby's treat! Let's eat!" P'Nam said.

  "Heyy!! Why do you always use my money when you're with your friends?" Her husband asked a little sulking at P'Nam.

  "Of course.. that's why you love me right?" Nam said making her husband scoffed feeling defeated.

  "Yeah, my treat.. where would you two like to eat?" Her husband asked. I elbowed becky and she elbowed me back, I tried to gesture her to answer but she didn't. I was foolishly shy infront of Nam's Husband, not knowing why.

"Ah.. haha.. uhm.. why.. why don't you two have a date, and have lunch with just the two of you, we might be a disturbance, right bec?" I tried to think of a reason. Please becky just agree with me.

  "No, no, please stay.. It's my treat by the way, and being a disturbance, no.. think this as a gratitude for helping me sometimes with this pregnant friend of yours.. I had a hard time filling up her cravings before.. and with your help, I have successfully completed my duty... thanks to all of you" Her husband said that made us hesitate but just agreed.

  _____

The lunch with P'Nam and her husband was kind of awkward because we were not that close but we bond properly, he was kind and I can see he is capable of having a family with P'Nam.. I can feel their kids has a better future, I hope me and becky will have the same as theirs too.

After our lunch, becky and I decided to enjoy the rest of the day with just us two as we have a day off work. And as for P'Nam and her husband, they're planning on a gender reveal party on the day of Tee's wedding, also my birthday. I wasn't really expecting that Tee would want to celebrate their wedding on the day of my birthday and also P'Nam's gender reveal party.

_____

    Our rest of the day off was epic, me and my fiancé went to The Enchanted Kingdom and enjoyed every part of it, including the rides.. the food, the games. It was a never-ending laughter for us, the part when I was scared at the roller coaster that Becky wanted to ride. I chuckled on how cute she was on convincing me to join her in the ride.

"Chuckling on your on? What's on your mind love?" Asked Becky who was in front of me eating ice cream like a baby. I wiped the stain on her lips and replied her. "Oh nothing, it was about the time when you dragged me into that roller coaster." I glared at her as she started to laugh.

  "Stop it." I coldly said that made her stop laughing like a maniac. "Alright alright I'll stop. What are we going to do after this?" She asked. "Ahmm, maybe go home and rest, it's 4:57 pm. It's almost night time." I replied as she nodded and I let her finish her Icecream before we leave.

_________________

     We were on our way back home, it was getting late. The Enchanted Kingdom was about an hour drive to our house. I had noticed that since the time we left, there had been a Black SUV. Parked not near our car. And I took a note of the plate number on it, I called Richie earlier and informed him about this, Becky didn't notice since she was tired and all, and I didn't bother letting her know. I don't want her to panic.

   The car that was following us had the same plate number with the black suv that was parked near us. My hands sweat, I never been able to focus on driving, I don't want any danger here, plus Becky is here with me. I don't want anything bad happening right now.

   Becca was peacefully sleeping, we were half way to our house, the car was still following us. Richie informed me that we were followed by police officers. I sighed in relief after seeing Richie's text. The last thing I want to do now is to just sacrifice myself just to make sure Becky is safe.

__

   Richie sent me the tracker of the police, they were right behind us, soon I noticed the Black SUV overtook our car and now they were in front of us, I tightened my grip on the steering wheel, the police were right behind us. I slowed down and the SUV sped away. Luckily the police were fast enough to catch them.

     I looked at the woman beside me sleeping soundly, my nervousness automatically fade just seeing her safe. I parked down the car as the police wants to gather information. Sooner the black SUV that followed us, were pulled over to us. There were five of them. I was aware of this happening but I didn't expect that we would be followed by armed men.

  I, who never experienced fighting, would be protecting my one and only sunshine. I'm looking forward to train myself to be prepared. I wanted to fight against anyone who dares to touch my sunshine and take her away from me. I've been living in the darkness ever since, but when I saw the light I have been yearning for, I would never let it go. I will protect my light, my sunshine.

   From the next day onwards, I'll train with Kirk, my dearest cousin. He'll help me develop skills for fighting. But of course I won't tell to my fiancé and Friends. They'll be against this. I know for sure becky would be against my plan, she wouldn't let me fight or risk my life, neither my friends. That's why I'm doing this secretly. I hope no one knows.

____

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

110K 5.3K 41
Freen Sarocha Chankimcha is a 28 year old woman who was orphaned at a young age and had been on her own since she could remember. She worked hard at...
34.4K 944 30
A story between a Cute and Arrogant girl..Becky's life was silent until a beautiful storm comes into her life🌊🐰. This is a fanfiction of becky an...
118K 3.8K 18
Armstrong is the family name of Freen's girlfriend for almost a year. Her name is Rebecca Armstrong, she is the exact opposite of Freen in every way...
530K 21.5K 85
She was rude, arrogant, aggressive, ruthless and dominating mafia, a frightening woman. The whole world was under her feet. Nobody had ever dared to...