OUR ARRANGED LOVE MARRIAGE

By _thebutterfly__

An Arranged Marriage with a spark of love!! Two people tied in a pious bond of marriage by their family. Sou... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Thank Youuuu
Epilogue
Surpriseee
Surprise 2.0

Chapter 57

192 13 9
By _thebutterfly__

The silence of the dark room was broken with the panting of the man who jolted up straight. His face was shining with all the sweat beads trickling down his forehead. One of the most terrible nightmare till date. He was taking deep breaths to calm himself down when he felt a hand rubbing his back. The dark room was lit up with the soft yellow light. Azlaan closed his eyes feeling her warmth, Mehreen wrapped her arms around him comforting him.

Mehreen was sleeping in his arms when she felt moments, feeling discomfort she woke up to see Azlaan having a nightmare, she tried her best to comfort him by caressing his head and holding his hands but at last he jolted up.

" Hmm, paani." Mehreen passed a glass to Azlaan when he relaxed.
(Hmm, water.)

Azlaan quitely took a few sips and gave the glass back to her.

" Feeling better?" Mehreen asked.

" Yes." Azlaan nodded slowly.

" You wanna talk about it Azlaan?" Mehreen asked.

" I-I don't know." Azlaan mumbled laying down with his head on her lap.

Mehreen quickly supported her back with the head rest and made him comfortable.

" You know when I had nightmares because of my friends, I didn't told anyone." Mehreen said caressing his head.

" Why?" Azlaan asked looking at her.

" Mujhe lga sbb pehle hi mere liye itne pareshan hain, main Orr pareshan nhi krna chahti thi. Phir ek din Sahil heard me crying." Mehreen was talking looking at him.
(I thought everyone is already worried for m, I didn't wanted to worry them more. Then one day Sahil heard me crying.)

" Phir?"
(Then?)

" Phir he woke me up, mujhe paani pilaya Orr phir main use gale lgg ke khub royi. Pta hai maine kya dekha tha?" Mehreen asked.
(Then he woke me up, he gave me water and then I cried so much hugging him. Do you know what I saw?)

" Kya?"
(What?)

" Maine dekha tha k jb maine ammi abbu ko sbb btaya, toh kisine mera yaqeen nhi kiya. Everyone blamed me except for Sahil. Main ekdm toot gyi thi uske baad se."
(I saw that when I told Mom Dad, then no one believed me.)
(After that I was extremely broken.)

" Toh Sahil ne kya kiya?"
(Then what did Sahil do?)

" Usne? Usne mujhe khub daanta, he said k mujhe nightmares isliye aa rhe hain kyunki I have kept everything inside me. Main apni feelings share nhi kr rhi thi. I needed to vent out everything." Mehreen said slowly.
(He? He scolded me a lot, he said that I'm getting nightmares because I've kept everything inside me. I wasn't sharing my feelings.)

" Toh tumne kya kiya?"
(Then what you did?)

" Sahil ki baat maan li. Next day I told each and everything to ammi-abbu, Sahil ko pehle hi pta tha. They listened to me patiently, wo log mujhe samjhe Phir mujhe smjhaya. And that was the bestest risk I ever took. Mere nightmares sch me khtm hogye!!" Mehreen smiled at last.
(I heard to Sahil. Next day I told each and everything to mom dad, Sahil already knew. They listened to me patiently, they understood me them they made me understand.)
(My nightmares actually ended.)

" Reallyy?" Azlaan asked surprised.

" That was the day I actually moved on! Jo peechhe chhoot gya, maine bhi chhod diya. I looked forward, main apni saari zindagi un log k liye waste nhi kr skti thi. Sahil was with me all the time, he stood like a shield. Mujhe time lga nye environment me nye school me adjust hone me, but I did. Though I never made a friend except for Aly, he was just different. He approached me for friendship and I couldn't say no! Phir uske baad toh dost mujhe bnaya Tanya ne. And then I learnt the actual meaning of friendship. And today I have the bestest of friends." Mehreen said smiling.
(Which was left behind I too left it. I looked forward, I couldn't waste my whole life for them.)
(It took time for me to adjust in new school, new environment, but I did.)
(Then after that Tanya made me friend.)

" Truly, you got the bestest of friends." Azlaan smiled at her.

" Something happened with you too." Mehreen said after a while when Azlaan was relaxed.

" And why do you think so?" Azlaan asked.

" It wasn't just a random nightmare, I have been noticing since our walima." Mehreen said and Azlaan layed their shocked. She knew? She knew and still she kept quite?

" Does anyone know about it?" Mehreen asked making him nod.

" Zeeshan." Azlaan whispered.

" Anyone in this house?" Mehreen asked again.

" Mumma baba just know that I'm mentally disturbed but nothing else." Azlaan said honestly.

" And are you planning to share it with me?" Mehreen asked directly.

" Yes, I want you to know." Azlaan said.

" That's not my answer. Do you want to tell me? Or just want me to know? Farq hai dono me." Mehreen said again.
(Both are different.)

" I want to tell you." Azlaan said again.

" And I'm always here to listen." Mehreen said kissing his eyes.

" It all happened when I went on a school trip. I was in 12." Azlaan started taking a deep breath.

" It was an under-developed village. We went there to learn about different customs, livelihood and cultures. Wahan ke log, reeti-rivaaj everything was soo orthodox. It was 5 days trip, or main dusre din early morning ghar se nikl pda. There was a lake, the most natural place ever!! It was just beautiful. Uss gaon ki pehchaan tha woh. I went there alone." Azlaan was speaking with closed eyes he was seeing everything once again.
(The people, customs-cultures everything was soo orthodox. It was 5 day trip, and I went out of the house early morning on the second day.)
(It was identity of that village.)

While Mehreen continued caressing his head, she was quitely listening him. She was letting him vent out everything.

" Main paani me apne paon daale baithha tha ghanton, phir I realised k mujhe late hogaya hai everyone might be searching for me. Orr jab main uthha toh because of all the mud I slipped, and landed straight in the lake. It was deep and I knew nothing about swimming. I kept thrashing lekin main sirf doobta jaa rha tha, I thought I'll never return. I could see all my 18 years of life flashing infront of my eyes. Trust me maine taubah bhi kr liya tha Orr saare qalme or duayein bhi padh li thin." Azlaan laughed at last.
(I sat there with my legs dipped in the lake for hours, then I realised that I got late everyone might be searching for me. And when I stood up then because of all the mud I slipped and landed straight in the lake. It was deep and I knew nothing about swimming. I kept thrashing but I was just drowning, I thought I'll never return. I could see all my 18 years of life flashing infront of my eyes. Trust me I even repented and recited all the verses I knew.)

Mehreen felt her throat parched, she felt her heart stopping hearing him. What if he had never met her?

" Lekin meri zindagi baaki thi. Abhi toh tumhare saath jeena hai." Azlaan smiled at her making her smile back.
(But I had life left. Now I have to live with you.)

" When I was on the verge of passing out, someone called me. Kisi ladki ne chillaya tha bhai, and I literally assumed her to be Aayla!" Azlaan said and Mehreen could see the change in his voice.
(Some girl yelled brother, and I literally assumed her to be Aayla!)

" Ba-mushqil maine use dekha, she was young barely 13-14!? Woh boht masoom thi, use dekh ke hi lgg rha tha. She was pretty. Usne kaha k woh mujhe bcha legi. Orr maine literally hns diya! Woh nazuk si 13 saal ki ladki mujh 18 saal ke ladke ko kaise hi bchati? Orr woh area boht alg tha, udhr aabadi nhi thi. Pta nhi wo kaise aagyi. Shayad mujhe bachane hi aayi thi, she was my angel Mehreen." Azlaan said and a tiny tear slipped from his eyes disappearing in his thick black hairs.
(Hardly I saw her, she was young barely 13-14!? She was very innocent, you could say just by seeing her.)
(She said that she will save me. And I literally laughed! How could that fragile 13 year old girl could save me an 18 year old boy? And that area was very separate, there was no population. I don't know how she reached there. Maybe she just came to save me, she was my angel Mehreen.)

" Usne mujhe rukne ko kaha Orr khud wahan se chli gyi, thhodi der baad ek rassi leke aayi. She tied the thick rope from one side to the nearest and strongest tree Orr dusra side meri traf phenk diya. Maine rassi pakdi or somehow pushed myself towards the shore. Boht mehnt lgi lekin I came out. Wo wahin khadi rhi. Jb mujhe dekha that I was struggling to breath and was shivering. Toh woh kahin se ek shawl le aayi, mujhpe daala or phir apne dupatte se mera chehra saaf kiya." Azlaan said laughing at last.
(She asked me to stop and herself left from there, sometime later she came with a rope. She tied the thick rope from one side to the nearest and strongest tree and threw the other end towards me. I gripped the rope and somehow pushed myself towards the shore. It took lots of effort but I came out. She kept standing there. When she saw me that I was struggling to breath and was shivering. So she brought a shawl from somewhere, and put that one me  and then she cleaned my face with her dupatta.)

" Maine use thank you bola toh usne kaha k woh badle me mujhse kuch chahti hai. She said k main shehr se aaya hun mtlb k main pdha likha hun, toh I will teach her english. Uss gaon me schools toh the lekin english sirf boys k liye thi. Orr woh english seekhna chahti thi k jb uske gaon me shehr se log aayen toh wo unse baat kr ske. Main maan gya, uss din se roz main use english sikhata, basics, usi jgah pe early morning. Use sbb hoor bulate the, she was actually a hoor. Just pure and beautiful! And she will call me Aan bhai." Azlaan smiled remembering her smiling face.
(When I thanked her she said that she wants something from me. She said that I came from a city means I'm educated, so I'll teach her english. There were schools in that village but english was only for boys. And she wanted to learn English so that when city people go to her village she can talk to them. I agreed, since that day I would daily teach her english, basics, at the same place early morning. Everyone called her hoor, she was actually a hoor.)
(Hoor: angel.)

" Phir meri waapsi ka din aagya, I went there early morning to meet her one last time kyunki jb use pta chla that I'm going back toh wo boht royi thi. Boht zyada. Maine uske liye gifts liye the so I went to meet her for one last time lekin wo wahan thi hi nhi. Mujhe late ho rha tha toh I returned back after a while. Humein bus se wapas aana tha. Lekin jb bus stop pe ruki toh main utr gya, I needed to buy something. Orr jab main wapas jaane lga toh I heard her voice, she was yelling. Woh mujhe aawaz lga rhi thi. Maine dekha use, a tall man was holding her arms and she was crying and begging to leave her." Azlaan whispered.
(Then the day of my return came, I went there early morning to meet her one last time because when she found out that I've to go back she cried a lot. A lot. I had bought gifts for her so I went to meet her for one last time but she wasn't there. I was getting late so I returned after a while. We had to return by bus. But when the bus stopped on the stop, I got off, I needed to buy something. And when I was going back then I heard her voice, she was yelling. She was calling me. I saw her, a tall man was holding her arms and she was crying and begging to leave her.)

" Who was it?" Mehreen asked for the first time.

" Her only brother. Her family wanted to marry her off too some rich old man. Their 13 year old daughter to a decade older man. Woh cheekh rhi thi k use shaadi nhi krna, main use bchana chahta tha, but I didn't had any right to say anything. Wahan boht log the jo uske bhai ke saath the. And they were older than me. Main use bchana chahta tha toh I ran towards my bus to call for help." Azlaan said gulping audibly. His grip on Mehreen's hand tightened.
(She was screaming that she didn't wanted to marry, I wanted to save her, but I didn't had any right to say anything. There were so many people who were with her brother. And they were older than me. I wanted to save her so I ran towards my bus to call for help.)

" Phir kya hua?" Mehreen asked, her eyes getting moist on their own.
(Then what happened?)

" I told my teachers about it, and they pulled me inside the bus and said k ye unka family matter h Orr woh handle kr lenge!" Azlaan laughed sarcastically.
(I told my teachers about it, and they pulled me inside the bus and said that its their family matter and they will handle it!)

" W-what?" Mehreen asked shocked.

" Yes, they left leaving that poor soul alone. I have been seeing her in my dreams, her smiling face haunts me Mehreen. She is soo pure I don't know what happened to her. Usne mujhe dusri zindagi di, orr I couldn't help her when she needed me. She was soo young to get married that too marrying a man so much older than her. I heard her brother k woh aadmi 25 saal ka tha! And she was just 13!" Azlaan said helplessly. His tears drenching Mehreen's lap.
(She gave me second life, and I couldn't help her when she needed me.)
(I heard her brother that, that man was 25 years old!)

" You dream about her?" Mehreen asked.

" Yess, sometimes I dream that I'm drowning and she is there with the rope but she didn't help me because I too didn't help her. Ya kabhi woh mujhe bchati h mujhse favour maangti hai or main use chhod aata hun. You know what I dreamt today?" Azlaan asked.
(Orr sometimes she saves me and ask for a favour and I jus leave her.)

" What?" Mehreen asked.

" It was her who was drowning and I reached there mere paas sb kuch tha use bchane ko but I just stood there watching her drowning." Azlaan said and cried hugging her waist.
(It was her who was drowning and I reached there I had everything to save her but I just stood there watching her drown.)

" Shh, it was just a dream. Relax meri Jaan, aise kuch nhi hua." Mehreen just rubbed his back. Trying her best to comfort him.
(Relax my love, nothing such happened.)

Azlaan continued to cry, letting out all his fears through tears, he knew Mehreen won't judge him. He saw sincerity and understanding in her moist eyes.

Mehreen kept hugging him rubbing his back and slowly his cries died down, Mehreen pulled his head away from her waist to see him asleep. She sighed kissing his head and shifted him back on the pillow.

Her legs were numb, she slowly stood up and went to the washroom, she came out after a while and slept beside Azlaan and this time it was her who pulled him in her arms, she will confront him tomorrow. Currently he needs to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mehreen groaned hearing the constant ringing of the phone, she just slept and now this.

Mehreen sat up to see Azlaan's phone ringing and he wasn't there. She checked the caller ID to see Ankush.

" Hello?" Mehreen picked up the call.

" Hello? Sir?" Ankush asked.

" Nhi Ankush it's me, Mehreen." Mehreen answered looking at the time. There was still 5 minutes for her alarm.
(No Ankush it's me, Mehreen.)

" Ohh good morning Re- uhh mam." Ankush said hesistant.

" Ankush I'm still Reen for you all!" Mehreen said rolling her eyes.

" Don't you mind?" Ankush asked.

" No, I don't!" Mehreen shook her head.

" Achha can I talk to sir?" Ankush asked.
(Okay can I talk to Sir?)

" He- he isn't here, he is showering actually." Mehreen said searching for him when she noticed his formals neatly placed on the couch.

" Ohh, can you convey him to talk to me soon?" Ankush said.

" Yeah, alright." Mehreen said standing up.

" Okay, have a good day." Ankush said disconnecting the call.

Mehreen placed Azlaan's phone back and quickly arranged the bed. She was taking out her clothes when Azlaan came out.

" You up already?" Azlaan asked seeing her walking around the room.

" Yeah, aapka call aaya tha." Mehreen said turning to him.
(Yeah, you got a call.)

" Who was it?" Azlaan asked drying his hair with the towel.

" Ankush, he asked you to call back soon." Mehreen said while walking inside the bathroom.

" Achha." Azlaan quickly grabbed his phone and called back Ankush.
(Okay.)

When Azlaan was done with the call he quickly changed in his formals and was getting ready for work.

Mehreen came out freshly showered, she looked different. Nevertheless she looked as pretty as always.

" How do you feel Azlaan?" Mehreen asked him.

" I feel better, thank you." Azlaan smiled at her.

" Achha tell me her full name." Mehreen asked.
(Okay tell me her full name.)

" Hooriya." Azlaan said slowly.

" Will you recognize her agr aaj dekhenge toh?" Mehreen asked walking towards him.
(Will you recognize her if you see her today?)

" Absolutely. Uska chehra aaj tk mere aankhon k saamne ghumta hai." Azlaan said.
(Her face roams infront of my eyes till today.)

" Hmm. Achha ise dekhiye." Mehreen said passing her phone to him.
(Hmm. Okay look at this.)

" Ye kon hai?" Azlaan asked looking intently at the girl sitting on a swing with a tall handsome man smiling at her while sitting at her feet.
(Who is it?)

" Your hooriya with her husband." Mehreen said smiling.

" What?" Azlaan whispered.

" I too went to the same village, I met Hooriya there and she told me her story. Not to forget she told me about you too. She is happily married with a kid and is expecting another one soon, In Sha Allah." Mehreen smiled rubbing his arms.

" She is happy?" Azlaan asked again.

" Her husband can bring the world to her feet if she ask for it!! He can die at her one command! She dreams and he fulfills." Mehreen smiled at Azlaan.

" You wanna talk to her?" Mehreen asked making him nod slowly.

Mehreen called Hooriya, the phone was on speaker. And after few rings it was finally answered.

" Assalam Alaikum." A deep masculine voice greeted.

" Walaikum Assalam. How are you bhai?" Mehreen asked.

" Alhumdulillah, saansein chl rhi hain ab tk. Dua kro." The person said.
(All praise to Allah, I'm still breathing. Pray for me.)

" Arree, aisa kyun?" Mehreen laughed.
(Heyy, why so?)

" Your pyaari is getting dangerous day by day."

" Ab kya kiya usne?"
(Now what did she do?)

" Subah se baras rhi hai mujh pe. Sun na len wrna gya main."
(She has been screaming on me since morning. I hope she doesn't hear or I'll be gone.)

" Baat krayen zra mujhse" Mehreen laughed.
(Let me talk to her atleast.)

" Hoor, jaana come here. Mehreen is calling." Azlaan heard the man calling.
(Hoor, beloved come here.)

" Maahiiiiiiiiii, meri jaann! Congratulations!!!! Finallyyyy you are married." A soft voice screamed.
(Maahiiiiiiii, my lovee!)

" Hooriya, main behri ho jaungi." Mehreen said.
(Hooriya, I'll get deaf.)

" Achha sorry na, and soo sorry main tumhari shaadi me nhi aa saki." Hooriya said cutely.
(Okay sorry, and soo sorry I couldn't come to your wedding.)

" Hmm, just because of my cute munchkins I'm letting you off the hook." Mehreen said.

" Ye tumhare bhai na nhi le gye mujhe, wrna I'm absolutely well!" Hooriya huffed.
(This your brother didn't took me there otherwise I'm absolutely well!)

" Ab baksh do mere bhai ko. Orr meri baat Suno." Mehreen said looking at Azlaan's impatient expression.
(Now leave my brother. And listen to me.)

" Hnn hnn btao. Pehle ye btao tumhare husband kaise hain? Kya naam hai?" Hooriya asked excited.
(Yes yes say. First tell me how's your husband? What's his name?)

" Whi btane ko call kiya hai." Mehreen facepalmed.
(I called you to tell the same.)

" Achha toh btao na jo puchha maine." Hooriya demanded.
(Okay so tell what I asked.)

" Mere husband boht achhe hain Alhumdulillah, orr unka naam Azlaan hai." Mehreen said slowly.
(My husband is very nice All praise to Allah, and his name is Azlaan.)

" Az-azlaan." Hooriya stuttered.

" Yes hoori, Azlaan." Mehreen said.

" Mahi, Hoor will talk to you later. She isn't feeling well." The man said on the other side.

" Bhai wait, it's now or never. I'm face timing please pick it up." Mehreen quickly flipped to video call.

Azlaan wasn't in the frame, while on the other side it was a tall handsome man whom Azlaan assumed to be Hooriya's husband, Hamza.

" Where's hoori?" Mehreen asked.

" Hoor, here." Hamza pulled Hooriya in the frame.

" Meri hoori badi pyaari lgg rhi hai, Ma Sha Allah." Mehreen gushed at her chubby cheeks.
(My hoori looks really pretty, Allah has willed it.)

" And you are glowing too." Hooriya smiled slowly.

" Mere husband se milogi?" Mehreen asked holding Azlaan's hand.
(Will you meet my husband?)

" Uhh-" Hooriya hesitated.

" Mil lo warna zindagi bhr pachhtaogi." Mehreen said and pulled Azlaan beside her.
(Meet him otherwise you'll regret all your life.)

Azlaan's eyes watered looking at the small girl who saved his life all grown up. He smiled at her and her eyes visibly widened.

" Kaisi ho hoor? Apne Aan bhai ko nhi pehchana?" Azlaan asked.
(How are you hoor? Didn't you recognize your Aan brother?)

" A-aan bhai. Aap? Sach me aap ho?" Hooriya asked, her voice cracking at the end.
(You? Is it really you?)

" Yes little angel, it's me." Azlaan said smiling at her, he was soo relieved to see her happy and settled.

" I missed you so much bhaii." Hooriya cried and Hamza quickly wrapped his arms around her.

" I'm sorry, I'm so sorry for leaving you alone. I'm sorry for not helping you." Azlaan apologised again and again.

" As far as it's concerned about you leaving me then okay, I forgive you just because you married my pyaari Mahi. And about not helping me then thank you for leaving me there. Agr aap bcha lete na toh I wouldn't have this amazing family." Hooriya smiled kissing Hamza's arm.
(If you would've saved me then I wouldn't have this amazing family.)

" I'm soo happy for you hoor." Azlaan smiled widely at her.

" Hoori." Mehreen called.

" Hnn?" Hooriya asked wiping her tears on Hamza's sleeves.
(Yes?)

" Your Aan bhai has been living in a nightmare only because he couldn't save you." Mehreen said.

" Whatt????" Hooriya yelled.

" Uhh." Azlaan just looked away glaring at Mehreen.

" Bhai you are soo cute. And don't worry your angel is very happy here." Hooriya said smiling.

" Just stay happy too!" Azlaan said.

" Hnn toh milne kb aa rhe hain?" Hooriya asked.
(Yes so when are you coming to meet me?)

" Jb tum good news de do." Azlaan smirked.
(Whenever you give us good news.)

" Haww, ye Mahi ne aapko apne jaisa bna diya." Hooriya glared at her.
(Haww, this Mahi made you just like herself.)

" Guys, am I invisible?" Hamza said waving.

" Nhi meri Jaan, tumhare saamne mujhe koi dikhta kahan h??" Hooriya said.
(No my love, is anyone visible to me infront of you?)

" Milaogi nhi apne Aan bhai se??" Hamza asked her.
(Won't you introduce me to your Aa brother??)

" Ofcourse, the two most precious men of my life!!" Hooriya giggled.

And the introduction continues..

After sometime they finally hung up the phone, because Hooriya's little baby woke up and was demanding attention so they left.

" How are you feeling now!?" Mehreen asked smirking.

" You are the bestest decision of my life Mehreen. You are just a wonder." Azlaan pulled her in a tight hug making her laugh.

" And this wonder is all yours. Lucky you huhh!?" Mehreen teased.

" Truly! Luckiest me." Azlaan laughed pulling away.

Both of them just kept staring at each other smiling, feeling a series of emotions together. They felt blessed to be with each other.

Azlaan looked in her eyes with his deep intense gaze his eyes flickered all over her face and Mehreen for the first time didn't broke the eye-contact.

No one knew who initiated, everything turned hazy the moment they closed the distance between them.

When Azlaan's lips touched Mehreen's lips, everything blurred, they felt heaven under their feet and bliss in their heart and soul.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ohhh Myy Goddddd!!

Can anyone tell me what I just wrote?????? *running around like a headless chicken.

Aaghhhhhhhhhh, they kissed!!! Aaaggghhhhhh.

My lovely kidsss😭😭😭

I'm getting crazy guyssss!
Please shower my babies with all the love you have!!!

~🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.3K 3.4K 41
𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒮𝒽𝒶𝒽 𝒢𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝓃𝒶 The Shah Family. _________ "On the outskirt of Alamnagar, there lived the Shah Gharana. A family well know for their f...
235K 10.8K 67
Two people came together and became one. They started their life with some Promises, which make their life a beautiful journey. They are two differen...
579K 29.5K 43
0. Summary. [Arranged Marriages Series 0.5] She is his first wife and soon she turns out to be his first love too. Arya lost her parents at a very yo...
597K 20.9K 58
#12 in romance 22/7/2016# What happens when two people are tied in a matrimonial bond hardly knowing a thing about each other.......... What happens...