Let Bygones Be Bygones

By Mayari124

Archie's life takes an unexpected turn when Roxy reveals she's pregnant. Faced with the challenges of teenage... More

How to be Positive
Yes I Do
I Got You
I'm still Pretty!
Where Were You
Welcome and Goodbyes
Maligno No More
End Game
"He Fell First, She Finally Fell"

I Need To Go

467 23 26
By Mayari124

Roxy waited discreetly outside the university for Archie. He was running 20 minutes late, according to the schedule he sent her.

She had gone to his school unannounced, intending to find out if the rumors were true. There was a speculation that he was with another girl, possibly two-timing her.

While they may not have been officially in a relationship, Archie had expressed his intention to court Roxy. To her, it would feel like a breach of trust and a form of emotional betrayal if she finds out that the rumors are true.

Standing on her tiptoes, she tried to peek through the exit, wearing an oversized hoodie with the hood pulled up to cover her face. She also had on large sunglasses, thinking they would make her unrecognizable.

"Ang tagal!" she thought to herself, feeling the ache in her feet from standing for a long time.

Suddenly, she heard a familiar voice calling her from afar, the same voice that used to annoy her back in Northford High.

"Oh my God! It's you Roxy!" Kenjie exclaimed as he ran towards her.

"Kenjie? Ano ginagawa mo dito?" Roxy asked, surprise evident on her face.

"Duh, I study here! Didn't Archie tell you?" Kenjie replied. "What about you? Are you spying on Archie noh?"

Roxy rolled her eyes and took a deep breath. "Excuse me, napadaan lang ako."

"In denial padin?" Kenjie teased her, his eyes immediately shifting to Roxy's pregnant belly.

"OMG! Totoo nga, buntis ka nga! Grabe Roxy, you're huge!"

Roxy clenched her teeth and gave Kenjie a stern look. "Wow, thank you sa pagpoint out na lumaki ako ah."

"Oh no Roxy, I'm not body shaming you ah napansin ko lang." Kenjie explained. "So if Archie's the father, hula ko nabuo yan sa Abyss bar. Then if we do the Math-"

Roxy blushed, then angrily punched Kenjie's arm. "Ano ba? Pwede ba kamustahin mo muna ako?"

"Aww, eto naman pikon agad. Joke lang, namiss ko kayo ni Sky."

Then Kenjie noticed Archie walking out from the room, accompanied by Sia, who seemed to have been spending time with him for a few weeks now based on the ongoing gossip.

"OMG," Kenjie gasped.

"Anong meron?" Roxy asked, puzzled by Kenjie's reaction.

She turned to see what Kenjie was looking at, but he swiftly blocked her view, attempting to conceal Archie's presence with another girl.

"Wala, may nakita lang ako pusa." Kenjie quickly said, giving a weak excuse.

"Anong pusa? Umalis ka nga diyan!" she exclaimed, grabbing Kenjie's collar and pushing him away.

Her expression instantly changed when she spotted Archie with the same girl from the photo. She removed her sunglasses and crossed her arms, a clear sign of her annoyance.

"Yari ka sakin, Archimedes." she thought to herself as she clenched her teeth and raised her eyebrow.

Archie noticed Roxy with Kenjie, his expression brightens up at the sight of her. He hurried over to them, leaving Sia behind.

"Hey, Roxy, you're here!" Archie exclaimed happily, he then notice Roxy's unusual attire.

"What's with your fit? Di ka ba naiinitan?"

Roxy didn't react, she showed her displeasure with raised eyebrow and clenched teeth, without saying a word.

"Hey, Kenjie, what are you doing here?" Archie asked, shifting his attention to Kenjie.

"I study here, hehehe. Eto naman, parang di tayo nagkita nung first day mo dito." Kenjie said.

"Ow right, hahaha! Sorry dude I forgot." He said as he playfully punch Kenjie's arm.

"Aw, okay lang! Hehe." Kenjie answered, rubbing his arm and trying to hide his reaction to the pain from Archie's punch.

While Kenjie and Archie were talking, Roxy immediately wrapped her arms around Archie as she saw Sia walking towards them.

"Hi!" Sia greeted them, her gaze shifting immediately to Roxy.

"Oh guys, this is Sia. She's my classmate from some subjects, I drive for her minsan for additional income. Remember yung nakwento ko sayo Roxanne?" Archie said.

"Di mo na share, hitad pala tong hatid sundo mo." Roxy thought to herself as she scan Sia. She noted her height, model-like figure, and clear skin.

"Lamang padin ako sa mukha." she said to herself, while casually readjusting the colorful clips in her hair.

"Hi, Roxanne, I heard so much about you. You are so cute pala in person." Sia said.

"Cute? Baka kyut-kyutin ko yang mukha mo." Roxy thought to herself.

"Thanks, saka Roxy na lang pala itawag mo sakin. Di naman tayo ganun kaclose para i-first name basis mo ko diba?"

Sia took a deep breath and pursed her lips, an awkward atmosphere hanging between them. As a woman, she sensed Roxy's territorial stance towards Archie.

"Okay fine, nice to meet you Roxy." she answered.

Kenjie gulped as he sensed the tension between the girls, while Archie stood there clueless about what was really happening.

"Ganyan ba talaga pag pogi, nagiging oblivious to their surroundings?" Kenjie muttered, staring at Archie.

"What?" Archie asked, puzzled by Kenjie's muttering.

"Hehe, wala- napapa sana all lang ako dito." Kenjie chuckled awkwardly.

"Huh? You're so weird, dude," Archie said, rolling his eyes, then he walked towards Roxy and gently placed his hands on her waist.

"I'll drive Sia sa kanila, we have a schedule kasi. It's a long drive, so I'll book Grab na lang for you." Archie said to Roxy.

"Ayoko, sasama ako." Roxy insisted, staring at Archie.

"Are you sure? It's a long drive."

"Oo nga, bakit ayaw mo ko isama? Mag sta-stop-by pa kayo?" Roxy interrogated him.

"What? Alam mo, nagkita lang kayo ni Kenjie naging weird ka na din." He chuckled, while gently grabbing Roxy's hand.

"Fine, sama ka na. You don't mind naman Sia right?"

"Yeah, I don't mind." Sia answered, rolling her eyes at Roxy.

Roxy rolled her eyes as Sia walked away, then she noticed that Archie kept holding her hand as they walked together. She couldn't hide her smile as she felt their fingers intertwined.

As they walked away, Archie waved at Kenjie while Roxy gave him a look, silently warning him to keep his mouth shut.

"That was so weird!" Kenjie exclaimed as he pulled out his phone and called Sanya on Messenger.

"Hello Sanya, you'll never guess what happened today!—"

---------------------------------------------------------

Archie opened the passenger seat for Roxy, still unaware that she felt uneasy about him and Sia going on long drives together. By inviting her to sit in the passenger seat, it meant Sia would be sitting in the front beside him.

"Hey, something wrong?" Archie asked.

"Bakit dito ako uupo, tabi kayo?" Roxy's voice carried a hint of jealousy.

"You always sit here, saka mas safe dito kasi buntis ka." he explained. "Besides, you mentioned before na, never ka ng uupo sa front seat right?"

Roxy remembers the early days of her pregnancy, recalling how she hastily refused Archie's offer to sit in the front seat of his car. She cleary remembered her exact words:

"Hinding hindi na ko uupo diyan sa tabi mo, pugad ng kasalanan yang pwesto na yan!"

Roxy gulped as she remembered her previous overreaction, clicking her tongue in frustration. She then noticed Sia, casually flipping her hair as she entered the car.

"Sarap kalbuhin!" she thought to herself as Archie helped her into the car.

"Alright, let's get going," Archie said as he settled into the driver's seat. As he inserted the car key, he suddenly realized something.

"Shit, I think I left my wallet sa locker."

"Hay Archie, ilan beses ka ng ganyan. May tulog ka ba?" Roxy asked, annoyed yet concerned at the same time.

"Oo naman, I just did a lot of things kanina. Saglit lang ako." Archie reassured her as he gently cupped Roxy's chin.

As the car door shut, an awkward silence filled the space between the two girls. Roxy cleared her throat, while Sia examined her nails.

Sia pursed her lips and took a deep breath, deciding to address the tension between them by breaking the silence.

"Um, Roxy?" Sia said, attempting to capture her attention without turning around.

"Hmmm?" Roxy responded awkwardly.

"I just want to let you know, na I'm completely aware what's going on. And I assure you na walang landian na nagaganap–"

Roxy furrowed her eyebrows as she listened, catching a glimpse of Sia's nervous expression in the rearview mirror.

"Well, to be honest, I've tried flirting with him so many times. Kasi naman Archie is just so hot—"

"So ano bang gusto mong sabihin? Nababanas na kasi ako eh." Roxy interjected, unable to contain her annoyance any longer.

"What I mean is—every time I've tried to make a move, he's just brushed me off like I don't exist. And seeing him with you in person, it's just so different."

"He really likes you, like a lot. And I'm telling you this so you won't overthink." Sia paused, turning to face Roxy directly.

"You've got a loyal guy, Roxy. That's incredibly rare. You're really lucky."

Roxy's expression softened at Sia's words, she's about to speak when Archie abruptly opens the driver's seat.

"Hey! I told you mabilis lang." Archie interjected, sliding into the driver's seat while displaying his wallet to Roxy, his attention solely on her, completely ignoring Sia.

Sia tucked her hair behind her ear and cleared her throat to get Archie's attention.

"I think di na ko sasabay, I got a message from a friend and baka tumambay muna ako sa kanila"

"You sure? Paid na tong hatid ko sayo ah?" Archie asked.

"Okay na yun, sa next ride na lang." she replied as she exited the car. Pausing by the passenger seat window, she waved to Roxy.

As she watched Sia walk back to the main building, she sighed, feeling a slight twinge of guilt for how she had treated her earlier. However, she recalled the reassurance that Sia had given her.

"Huy, Archie." Roxy called out as Archie fastened his seatbelt.

"Hmm, what?" he responded.

"Nakailang jowa ka na?" she asked randomly, making Archie chuckle.

"What? That's so random, Roxy," he replied with a laugh.

"Eto, sasagot lang eh. Siguro ang dami mong chicks dati noh?"

"Ikaw lang po ang chicks ko." Archie teased, winking at her.

Blushing, Roxy kicked the driver's seat. "Aww, what the hell– Roxy naman, nanakit ka agad."

"Eh ikaw kasi, tinatanong ng maayos kung anu-anong kabaduyan yang sinasabi mo." she retorted, annoyed

"Excuse me, I'm not baduy. Kinilig ka nga diba?" Archie grinned.

Rolling her eyes, Roxy mimicked Archie, just like he used to annoy her back at Northford High.

"I'm not baduy – muka mo!"

"Fine, I'll answer your question." Archie said, removing his seatbelt and turning towards Roxy. He gazed at her, causing Roxy to gulp nervously.

"I've never had a girlfriend, just you know, flirting, casual sex—"

"Sinasabi ko na eh, tingnan mo to– Sabog, babaero." Roxy interrupted, shaking her head in disbelief.

"Wait lang, di pa nga ako tapos magkwento."

"Sige, oh go continue."

"Like I was trying to say, I've never been in a relationship because it's something that—" Archie paused.

Glancing at Roxy, who nodded understandingly, realizing the difficulty in finding the right words.

"You know naman about my parents' relationship, right?" Archie continued, his expression serious.

"I take loyalty very seriously, Roxanne. I'm not the kind of person who lets random people into my life without assurance—"

"So sakin, may assurance ka?" Roxy interjected.

Archie's expression softened as he looked at Roxy.

"No, but I'm willing to take the risk."

Avoiding Archie's gaze, Roxy cleared her throat and gave him a smile. "Kain tayo, libre mo ko."

"Teka, naguusap pa tayo e—" Archie was cut off as Roxy suddenly grabbed his face from the passenger seat, playfully forcing him to focus.

"Drive ka na, gutom na ko."

"Daya mo, fine eto na." Archie chuckled as he started the car.

Roxy smiled, knowing she had made up her mind. Tonight, she would officially become Archimedes Aguerro's girlfriend.
---------------------------------------------------------

"Alam mo naman yung gusto ko, di ba? Gusto ko magkasama tayo." Edgar expressed to Ria over the video call.

Ria stared at Edgar's image on her laptop, her heart racing as she listened to him speak. He was her long-term boyfriend since college and together they had dreams, one of which was working abroad.

However, when the opportunity arose, Ria made the difficult decision to stay behind to take care of Roxy after their parents' passing, allowing Edgar to pursue his career in the US alone.

Unable to endure the strain of a long-distance relationship, they eventually decided to end things.

Yet, recently Ria and Edgar had reconciled without Roxy's knowledge, reigniting their shared dream of working abroad. However, their plans were once again put on hold due to Roxy's unexpected pregnancy.

"Alam mo naman yung sitwasyon, di ba? Hindi pa pwede, si Roxy manganganak na," Ria explained.

She unconsciously rubbed her knuckles as she attempted to convey her situation.

"Yung kapatid mo nanaman? Tapos ano, kailangan niya ng mag-aalaga ng anak niya kaya di ka nanaman aalis?" Edgar's frustration seeped through his words.

Ria leaned her head on her hands, struggling to focus as Edgar spoke. The pressure weighed heavily on her, making it difficult to comprehend her next words.

"Ria, ako na bahala sa ticket mo. Wala ka na din problema sa titirhan, tutulungan din kita makapasok sa ospital saan ako nagtatrabaho." Edgar offered, his voice filled with sincerity.

"Di mo naiintindihan eh—"

"Si Roxy, puro na lang si Roxy! Ria naman, piliin mo naman yung sarili mo!" Edgar exclaimed, his voice breaking with contained tears.

"Edgar, bukas na lang tayo mag-usap," Ria pleaded, feeling overwhelmed by the pressure of choosing between Roxy and Edgar.

"Kailangan ko pag-isipan 'to."

"Kahit wag na, Ria, alam ko naman kung sino yung pipiliin mo sa huli."

Edgar said before abruptly ending the call.

Ria cried as Edgar's image disappeared from her laptop screen. The fear of losing him again gripped her suddenly, yet she found herself unable to act due to the heavy weight of responsibility she carried.

In the back of her mind, she feels guilty because somehow she blames Roxy for why she cannot move forward in her life. Yet, she cannot change the fact that her sister means everything to her.

"Ano bang gagawin ko, please." she thought to herself as she wiped her tears.

"CRASSSHHHHH!!"

Ria nearly jumped as she heard the loud shattering of glass downstairs. She waited for a couple of minutes to calm herself before mustering the courage to investigate.

Pulling herself from the bed, she descended the stairs slowly. Gasping, she found shattered glass on the floor beneath their window, along with a rock and a crumpled piece of paper.

Shakily, she picked up the rock and unfolded the paper, revealing a note:

"Binalaan ka nanamin Mariano "

---------------------------------------------------------

Archie swiftly exited his seat and rushed to the passenger side, opening the car door to assist Roxy.

"Easy there." Archie said, his grip gentle as he supported her arms.

Roxy carefully stepped out of the car, with Archie helping bear her weight. Once she was standing, she tiptoed and stretched her arms.

"Ahhhh, finally!" she exclaimed, thoroughly satisfied. "Ang sarap ng samgyup, grabe!"

"Yeah, but the smoke smell sticks to everything. Dumidikit sa shirt." Archie complained, sniffing his shirt with annoyance.

"Ang arte nito—teka huy, anong ginagawa mo?" Roxy began, but then flinched as Archie leaned in to sniff her neck.

"Inaamoy ko lang if you smell like samgyup na din."

"Eto nang-aano ka nanaman." Roxy retorted, pointing at Archie.

"What inaano nanaman?" he replied, still chuckling.

"Ewan ko sa'yo," Roxy muttered, trying to contain her smile.

"You know what, i-assist na kita sa pag akyat then kunin ko lang yung pinamili natin for baby."

As Archie grabbed her waist to guide her inside the house, Roxy suddenly stopped and gripped his arm.

"Teka lang, may sasabihin ako." Roxy said, her heart racing.

"What is it?" Archie asked, meeting her eyes, which only made Roxy's heart beat faster.

"Ano kasi... yung– " Roxy stuttered, struggling to find the right words as Archie patiently waited for her to continue.

She took a deep breath, she summoned all her courage to finally express that she was ready to be his girlfriend.

"Archie, oo na.. Sinasago—"

Roxy's attempt to confess was interrupted by a loud crash from their house. They both saw two men still wearing helmets hastily riding away on a motorcycle.

"Hey! Stop right there!" Archie shouted, already running to chase them.

Frightened by the situation and worried about her sister's safety, Roxy mustered all her strength and ran after Archie, desperately trying to stop him.

"Archie, si Ate! bumalik ka!" Roxy shouted.

Archie halted at the sound of Roxy's voice, quickly turning around to see her leaning against the wall, trying to catch her breath. Rushing over to her, he gently grabbed her arm to check if she was okay.

"Roxy, are you alright? I'm sorry," he said, brushing the hair from her face.

"Oo okay lang ako, si Ate Archie. I-check natin please." Roxy replied, her voice tinged with concern.

Archie nodded, cautiously guiding Roxy inside while scanning their surroundings for any signs of danger.

Once inside, they found Ria standing in the living room amidst the shattered glass, holding a piece of paper.

Roxy rushed over to Ria and enveloped her in a hug. Ria hugged her back, gently rubbing her back to reassure her that she was okay. Then, Ria's gaze shifted to Archie, and she handed him the piece of paper.

"Binalaan ka nanamin Mariano"

Archie's eyes widened as he read the letter, feeling a rush of guilt knowing that Ria and Roxy were now affected by their family's situation.

"I'm sorry, Ate. I have no idea how they found out about yung samin ni Roxy." Archie said, his voice heavy with remorse.

"Connected ba to sa pambubugbog sayo?" Ria asked, her concern evident in her voice.

Roxy pulled away from Ria and locked eyes with Archie, a sudden wave of concern washing over her as she recalled what had happened to him a month ago.

"About ba to sa Lolo mo?" Roxy asked, her voice trembling slightly.  "Dito ka na lang, baka ano pa mangyari sayo."

Archie leaned forward, gently cupping Roxy's cheeks in his hands.

"Don't worry, I'll sort this out." he reassured her.

---------------------------------------------------------

Archie sat patiently in a monoblock, his arms resting on the table while his hands gripped together nervously. He observed the interactions between other inmates and their visitors, witnessing tearful farewells and reassuring words exchanged.

One inmate caught his attention—a father with his son on his lap, helping him play with a puzzle. Archie couldn't help but wonder if his own grandfather would exhibit similar traits: remorseful, humbled, with a strong desire to change.

However, his thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a familiar laugh. It was his grandfather, laughing with the guards and other inmates. From the looks of it, he hadn't changed at all—still powerful, arrogant, and proud.

Mariano froze as he saw Archie sitting in the visiting area, staring at him. In his mind, Archie should have been with Sasha and Z in the United States.

Anger surged through him at the thought of Sasha defying his orders.

"Anong ginagawa mo dito?" Mariano asked, his voice laced with authority.

"What a touching way to greet your grandson, Lolo." Archie retorted sarcastically.

Mariano suddenly slammed the table, creating a loud noise that drew stares from the people around them.

"Di ako nakikipagbiruan, Archie. Kabilin-bilinan ko sa nanay niyo na dapat doon kayo sa U.S." Mariano reiterated sternly.

"Well, guess what? I stayed." Archie replied defiantly.

"Hmmp! Wala ka pa rin pinagbago. Saksakan ka pa rin ng yabang, katulad na katulad mo yung tatay mo. Tingnan mo nangyari." Mariano said, giving him an offensive smile.

Archie's nails dug deeper into his knuckles upon hearing his grandfather's words. Taking a deep breath, he composed himself before speaking.

"You might have forgotten, but the person you're referring to is the one who put you in jail."

"Walang utang na loob." Mariano clenched his teeth, locking eyes with hin.

Archie felt a familiar fear, reminiscent of the fear he felt when forced to meet his father's gaze.

Avoiding his grandfather's intimidating stare, Archie took a deep breath to compose himself. He dug his nails deeper into his knuckles, willing them to stop trembling.

"This is just quick Lolo, I don't know if you're already aware, but I'm becoming a father soon." Archie stated, causing Mariano to gulp in response.

"I don't know what your plan is, and I'm hoping that you'll make the right decision this time. Because your actions almost got me killed, and now my future family is also affected." Archie stated firmly.

Mariano stared at Archie, his expression unwavering.

"What I'm trying to say is, just do something right this time. Kahit di na para sakin, para na lang sa magiging apo mo." Archie added.

Archie rose from his chair, prepared to walk away, but Mariano's next words halted him.

"Anong plano mo, Archie?" Mariano asked, his voice demanding.

Archie locked eyes with his grandfather, his gaze unwavering as he replied.

"I'm planning to start a family with her Lolo, a family that full of love. Something na hindi ko naranasan sa pamilya natin."

With that, Archie walked away leaving Mariano to contemplate his thoughts, taking a deep breath as he placed his hand over his chin.

---------------------------------------------------------

Archie settled into the driver's seat, his heart pounding as he tried to catch his breath. Leaning his head against the steering wheel, he took a deep breath to calm himself.

Suddenly, he noticed his phone vibrating incessantly. Upon checking, he saw multiple missed calls from his mom.

Pressing the answer button, he immediately heard Sasha's frantic voice on the other end.

"Oh my God, Archie, finally you answered!"

"Mom, what's wrong? Si Z?" Archie asked, concern evident in his voice.

"Please son, come here now. We need you!"  Sasha exclaimed.

"Mom, calm down. I told you I can't come right now, remember?" Archie responded.

"It's Z! Oh my God, Archie!"

"Mom, what happened to Z?"

"She had a relapse! She cut herself. Please, I don't know what to do!" Sasha's voice trembled with panic.

Archie chest tightened, his hands shaking with the thought of his sister.

Drawing upon the strength and force composure he always have when everyone else in his family was falling apart, he tried to steady himself.

"Mom, please—" Archie's voice quivered slightly. "Relax, I'll go. Pupunta ako diyan."

---------------------------------------------------------

Roxy hurriedly opened the door and was greeted by Archie. However, she immediately noticed something different about him. His usual demeanor seemed overshadowed by a heavy aura, leaving her concerned.

"Archie, kamusta? Okay ka lang?" Roxy asked.

Archie managed a weak smile, taking a deep breath before gently grabbing her hands. He playfully touched her wrist.

"Huy, ano ba? Pumasok ka muna." She insisted, attempting to pull him inside, but Archie gently pulled away.

"No need, Roxy. I won't take long naman. I just need to tell you something." he replied softly.

Roxy stared at him, attempting to meet his eyes but Archie quickly avoided her gaze.

"I... I need to go to the US." he said quietly.

Roxy gasped, feeling her chest tighten. "Kailan?"

"Mamayang madaling araw na yung flight ko."

"Agad-agad? Bakit?" Roxy asked, her expression shifting to anger and disappointment.

"It's Z, she—" Archie paused, deciding not to share Z's current situation.

"She needs me."

"So ako, hindi kita kailangan? Ganun?" Roxy's voice cracked with emotion.

"Roxanne, I know this is too sudden but swear I'll be back before the baby arrives. And besides, it's much safer if I distance myself for a while." Archie explained earnestly.

Roxy remained silent, tears welling up in her eyes, which Archie immediately noticed. He reached out to touch her hand, but she pulled away.

"Sabi mo di ka aalis? Sabi mo di mo ko iiwan!" Roxy exclaimed, her voice breaking as she burst into tears.

"Of course, Roxanne, please listen—"

"Kahit wag ka na bumalik! Di ka kailangan ni baby, di kita kailangan!"

She slammed the door shut, cutting off Archie's words. He continued to knock on the door, pleading for her to talk to him.

"Roxy, please open the door!" Archie pleaded desperately.

Ignoring his pleas, Roxy sat on the floor, covering her ears to block out his voice. Tears continued to stream down her cheeks.

Archie continued to knock, but there was no response from her. Suddenly, his phone buzzed in his pocket, reminding him of his flight. He pulled out his phone to find multiple messages from his mom.

"I'm sorry, Roxanne." he said softly as he walked away from the door, knowing he had to leave for the airport.

–––––

She suddenly noticed that the knocking on the door had stopped. Leaning on a nearby table, Roxy struggled to stand from the floor, her movements slow due to her swollen belly.

As she opened the door, she realized that he was no longer there. Archie had not stayed; he had decided to leave.

Roxy cried as her eyes scanned the surroundings, hoping he might still be there. Biting her lower lip, she gently caressed her belly, and then reality hit her.

He was gone.

AU Notes:

Hello, sorry sa matagal na update. I was too busy sa new work. So eto, sa pagiging workaholic biglang na hospital with emergency surgery and mhiema niyo. Ayun, tengga ako ng 4-6 weeks, pero meaning nun madami na kong time mag update! (Yehey!😬)

I was working with this chapter for 4days, medyo struggle kasi parang bumagal ako. Dahil ba sa lack of Roxchie material, anesthesia or isang buwan din ako hindi nagsulat?

Anyways, tuloy tuloy yung update ko nito. Hopefully matapos ko end of this month or beginning of April, kasi nga baka bumalik ang Roxchie natin. Madami ng time, need ulit maging active. ❤️

HAPPY READING!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 93 21
When the Sexy surgeon Wandee Ronnakiat becomes involved with boxer Yeo Yak and their relationship develops from friends with benefits to something mo...
2.3K 100 24
Elisse Martinez is a Pediatric doctor , she is smart, gorgeous and free spirited, 4 months before her wedding she caught her fiance cheating on her. ...
15.4K 323 14
Inspired by Senior High Teleserye | of ABS-CBN, Dreamscape Entertainment and iWantTFC 🌟 An Alternate Universe (AU) of Roxy Cristobal and Archie Ague...
131K 3.1K 53
"Here, Under the Stars... What if our paths crossed again?" Four years after her heart got broken, successful music producer and CEO, Magui Feola, we...