leeAra || KTH

By cupacake7

you can never be kim Ara , not even in your dreams , you are just lee Ara ~ KIM TAEHYUNG then you are at dis... More

characters
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—A/N๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

Part 23

358 15 1
By cupacake7

leeara felt millions of butterflies dancing in her stomach , she closed her eyes . Taehyung retreated just to look at her closed eyes and burning cheeks . he pressed his lips to control his laugh . it was his fast time seeing leeara's being shy in front of him . 

yoongi knocked the door by saying " Taehyung are you there "

Taehyung answered " yes bro come in " leeara opened her eyes and took a deep breath . yoongi came inside by saying " what  were you doing Taehyung , that employee was waiting for you since long " yoongi's eyes fall on leeara who was sitting beside Taehyung with no expressions . 

Taehyung cleared his throat and said " I was just cleaning mess which was created by my wife " 

as soon as leeara heard the word MY WIFE her condition became even worst . before she turned into a red tomato she said " Ah I guess this air conditioning is not working . its so hot here . I guess I have to go . bye yoongi " she said and left from there . 

yoongi looked at her blankly and Taehyung lowered his head to hide his smile . she rushed out from the office and drove her car at the highest speed . she reached home in just 10 minutes , she directly went into her room , closed the door and looked at herself in the mirror . she was panting , she saw her cheeks turned red and her heart was in a mess . that one particular scene was flashing in her mind . she closed her eyes and shook her head , she tapped her cheeks by saying " no beb , don't blush . stop it leeara don't turn red . behave yourself "

she jumped on her bed and rolled on her bed while giggling . she repeatedly punched pillow to control her blush , she controlled a lot to not to smile but she failed . 

----------------------------------------------------------------

at the airport 

han yuna was waiting for someone , she looked at the person who was walking in towards her . corner of her lips curled up . she gave a smile to him before hugging him 

Jimin smiled and hugged her . yuna frowned and asked " do you know how long I have been waiting for you "   Jimin smiled and said " well! its about flight delay . yuna smiled and said " OK my dear friend Jimin , its not your fault . lets go " 

Jimin followed yuna while saying " well your dad and my dad are becoming business partners so , when will we become life partners "   yuna opened her car door and said " your flirting techniques won't work on me Jimin "  Jimin slightly smiled and thought " i might flirt with others but not with you yuna . when will you understand my heart my dear yuna "

yuna snapped her fingers and asked " what are you thinking haa , we are getting late , lets go "  Jimin said " wait , I'll drive , you just rest " 

yuna agreed and Jimiin started driving .  yuna asked " last time why did you suddenly went without informing me "

" ahhh don't talk about last time , I had really bad experience . last time i came to Korea just to buy my dream car and you know ....................... one bitch snatched my car in front of me and i couldn't even take a single action . i just sacrificed my dream car to one stubborn bitch . when i complained it to my dad , he scolded me without any reason . first of all i was frustrated that i lost my car to someone and my dad ................................ haa . I got furious and went back to London without informing anyone and now my dad called me saying about this collaboration so , I came "

yuna laughed listening to his pathetic story . Jimin looked at yuna and asked in a worried tone " are you really fine "    yuna asked " fine about what "   Jimin said in a low tone " i heard that Taehyung got married "  smile on her face faded . she just said one thing " lets not talk about that "

the only person who is aware of Taehyung and yuna's relationship is Jimin . Jimin is yuna's classmate at high school . he had a big crush on her but never expressed his feeling . 

.............................................................

leeara called Jungkook at her house and said everything . she basically shares everything with Jungkook because he is her bff. 

Jungkook widened his eyes and said " WOW , that's amazing , like who would clean up the mess like that .................... I'm saying he is such a husband material . i still can't believe he kissed you "

leeara shouted " well its not a proper kiss "  

"OK THEN SHOULD I GIVE YOU A PROPER KISS NOW " leeara's heart started racing when she heard his deep husky voice . leeara and Jungkook both looked at the direction of that voice . Taehyung stood leaning on the door with his hands fold over his waist and heard a playful smirk on his face . 

.

.

.

.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Our Fate By rei

Fanfiction

3.4K 379 35
Ms. Lee is a busy lady, the only daugther of Versatile Music Ent.' CEO. She's a famous model. Min Yoongi, is a former member of the famous group that...
52.4K 2K 18
โ“™โ“”โ“žโ“ โ“กโ“”โ“โ“ โ“˜โ“ข โ“ โ“”โ“˜โ“–โ“—โ“ฃโ“”โ“”โ“ โ“จโ“”โ“โ“ก-โ“žโ“›โ““ โ“–โ“˜โ“กโ“›, โ“ฆโ“—โ“ž โ“›โ“˜โ“ฅโ“”โ“ข โ“˜โ“ โ“ขโ“žโ“คโ“ฃโ“— โ“šโ“žโ“กโ“”โ“, โ“ขโ“”โ“žโ“คโ“›. . โ“กโ“”โ“โ“'โ“ข โ“Ÿโ“โ“กโ“”โ“โ“ฃโ“ข โ“โ“กโ“” โ“‘โ“”โ“ขโ“ฃ โ“•โ“กโ“˜โ“”โ“โ““โ“ข โ“ฆโ“˜โ“ฃโ“— โ“ฃโ“—โ“” โ“šโ“˜โ“œ โ“•โ“โ“œโ“˜โ“›โ“จ, โ“ฃโ“—โ“”โ“จ โ“—โ“โ“ฅโ“” โ“ โ“ขโ“žโ“ โ“‘โ“คโ“ฃ โ“ฆโ“—...
68.4K 4.9K 39
Imagine being 9 years old and already experiencing a tragic lifestyle ; Abusive parents, Arrogant step-brother and Favouritism. These three things ar...
412 87 17
I don't want to marry you... You should be grateful I'm willing to protect you... You're my pride... And you're my priority... What happens when two...