My whole life

By izumomolover25

After being betrayed by those she thought was her friends her life became something she doesn't even know is... More

Bio
Betrayed love
Unwanted reunion

Spending time together

1.1K 28 6
By izumomolover25

After the whole ordeal of Momo getting betrayed by her classmates and her parents along with her ex fiancé which she somehow got alimony due to him cheating as she seen Izuku giving her the alimony a few days after the betrayal. Momo learned that Izuku has a daughter as he see that he's a true father to her as she sees the smile on her face as she asked if Momo was her mother as both looked at each other as Izuku told Eri it's up to her to see if she's her mother or not as Eri took it that she was as she called her mama which Momo took great pride and accepted it.

A few days later both Izuku and Momo spent time together with Eri as they felt as if they are a family. The day before they started spending time together Izuku asked Momo out as Momo herself didn't know what to expect when he asked her out as she said yes.

Right now they are at an amusement park due to Izuku taking the day off and wanted to show both Eri and Momo that he cares about them. Of course Momo saw Izuku as the caring guy since she first met him as she fallen for him even more as she was glad that she's dating him. Right now in the amusement park they are having a wonderful time as Momo linked arms with Izuku as she is clearly smiling as she is walking with both her boyfriend and daughter.

Momo: thank you Izu for today I enjoyed it especially since we are we our daughter.

Izuku: I'm glad you enjoyed it I hate to see you depressed even if I'm at work.

Momo: to be honest you're only doing that to provide for the both of us so basically I don't mind.

As they continued talking a certain someone had spoke out which made Momo annoyed.

Awase: well well well look who it.......its my former-

As Awase saw Izuku he stiffened up as they both saw each other face to face as he soon stayed quiet.

Izuku: what's wrong with you afraid of me?

Awase: n-no why would I be afraid of you?

Izuku: then why are you stuttering then.

Soon Kirishma saw Momo as he spoke up as he was pissed that Momo willingly found someone.

Kirishma: yet you say you didn't cheat but your with this weakling.

Soon Awase wide eye when he heard the word weakling.

Izuku: your calling me weakling but beating in a girl is strong though.

Kirishma: she the one who cheated in Awase that's not womanly.

Izuku: what proof do you have that she cheated.

Soon the record scratch when Izuku said that to him.

Kirishma: w-what?

Izuku got into his face and said it again.

Izuku: what proof do you have that she cheated did you ask for her side.

Tenya: look sir whoever you are!! We don't need proof that she cheated she's just a whore.

As Tenya out his hand on his shoulder as Izuku quickly reacted and started fighting the guys as Momo tried to pull him off as she just realized that she doesn't need to as she got off and pulled Eri away as she just allowed Izuku to do what he did as everyone was chanting fight. As Momo enjoyed it even more as she kinda chanted fight as well as Wei was confused. Soon everything calmed down as the cops asked what happened as someone pointed out that Tenya and Kirishma started it as kirishma called Momo-

Author: do I have to it already pains me to say it

Deadpool: no don't worry just end it there

Author: gotcha

Soon after everyone spoke their peace saying the same thing Awase and the boys got arrested for starting a fight with Izuku as the authorities asked Izuku for pressing charges for starting a scene as Izuku looked at Momo and she nodded as he did as well. Soon after the bits were taking away Momo spoke up during the car ride.

Momo: hey baby?

Izuku: yeah?

Momo: do you have a secretary any by chance?

Izuku: no why?

Momo: can I start as one for you I'm sure you need one I know earlier what j said is true but it seems as if you don't have everything scheduled.

Izuku:*sighs* that I do but do you have experience of being a secretary?

Momo: I've done my fair share of doing scheduling work and what not.

Izuku: ok I'll have you go through training hell you might even get real good with it.

Momo: ok dear

Soon they went into the house and gotten themselves in the bed after as Momo laid on Izuku as they kissed each other and soon went to sleep. Days goes by Momo had applied to be Izuku secretary as she actually passed with little to no effort as she put her best effort a few more days after as she actually did everything Izuku was suppose to do in his schedule. Of course some of the guys tried hitting on her due to her looking beautiful as Momo didn't want them to begin with as she just told Izuku as she actually had a recording due to wanting to remember in case she forgot anything and she just so happened to record what they did as they got fired as they didn't know but was also told that they been doing that type of thing.

Momo was shock to say the least as she didn't know about what the guys did she was glad that he believed her as her love for Izuku grew. So far Momo week of being her boyfriend secretary came to and end.

Momo: never thought scheduling your days would be such a good thing only thing that bothers me is the constant phone calls and people bickering about what our employees be doing.

Izuku: I know you also made my day easy when you recorded the guys who where flirting with you it also came to my attention that they were embezzling money as well for their expenses.

Momo: really??

Izuku: yep that day when he first met you k was pissed that someone was taking money thank you my Queen.

Imagine him taller than her.

As Izuku bend down a bit as he kissed her making her blush as she accepted it and soon kissed him back as they held hands as he brought her to the car and put her in. Once they got in they were actually lucky that Eri was with Inko at the time as they both sat on the bed as Momo got on top of Izuku.

Momo: thank you for being there for me when I needed you my love I appreciate you so much My King.

As Izuku started holding her as she hugs him a bit tighter.

Izuku: your welcome my Queen I should thank you for being there for me.

Lemon 🍋

Soon Momo started taking his shirt off as she saw how fine was even though she saw it a million times.

As Momo took the time to mesmerize his body as she soon started to drool as she admired his body.

Momo:*drools*(today is that day that I can get what I want but I want to make this a bit more interesting for the both of us) can you wait so I can change??

Izuku: *still under her*oh sure!!

Soon she got up and went to the changing room since they are now sharing as a couple as Momo got something's soon she came back out with something stunning.

As she walks over to him and sat back down as she soon starting biting his neck giving him hickies as Izuku did the same and slapped her ass making her. Soon they started making out as Momo got off and pulled his cock out and started sucking him off making him moan in pleasure as she kept going as he soon put his hand on her head pushing her head down soon she popped her head back up getting fresh air from her sucking him off.

Momo:*heart eyes* fuck me daddy~

Soon Izuku got to work on Momo as he felt how tight she was as he at first went slow as he broke her heymen which made her become more addicted to him and soon after Momo told him he can continue as he did as it started to become hours on end as they did various of position as right now Momo is on the wall with her leg up as Izuku who worked up quite the sweat with her as he rammed his cock inside of her as Momo loved every pound Izuku gave her as she had her heart eyes glowing in and out as she wanted more and more.

Momo:*moaning continuously* fuck me more fuck me more don't stop please don't stop I don't want you to stop Izu-daddy.

By now Izuku is relentless pounding her as to he answering her request as he felt as if he's on cloud nine along with Momo as they soon grew tired which was 12 in the afternoon as they see that they never went to sleep as they cuddled each other as they went to sleep. Luckily they didn't have to work due to them having the day off and to their knowledge since they closed on the weekend (starting from Friday which that's the day they are on currently) they can sleep three as they know they had to get Eri as Izuku texted his mother then both him and Momo had a moment which he told her it was a good one as Inko clearly understood what that meant as she told them she has no mind as long as they came and got her which they didn't mind at all.

That's the end of this story

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 158 5
After being diagnosed quirkless for having a double jointed pinky toe he has earned something more then a quirk which came from his legendary famil...
258K 6.2K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
319K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
707K 43.4K 108
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...