Izuku: The Ultimate Weapon

By CotyMeanor

What if deku was kidnapped at the age of 4. What if he was experimented on and was made into the ultimate wea... More

Chapter 1: Birth of the Ultimate Weapon
Chapter 2:Awakening
Chapter 3: New Beginning
Chapter 4: Enter Izuku Kayama
Chapter 5: My Hero Academia
Chapter 6:Life at U.A
Chapter 7: The Boys Are Back
Chapter 8: Assault on the USJ
WTF?!?!?!?!?!!
Chapter 9: Burst Mode
Chapter 10: Season 1 Finale
Season 2 preview
Chapter 11: The U.A sports festival
Chapter 12:The calvary arrives
Not a chapter
Chapter 13: Shadow vs Mystique and Tournament battles
Chapter 14: The boy born with everything vs The boy who lost everything
Chapter 15: Last Man Standing
Chapter 16:Names
Chapter 17: Internships, Villains, and the Family
Chapter 18: Stain and Terra
Chapter 19:Shadow v Stain and Terra
Chapter 20: Shadow vs Sabertooth
Chapter 21: Sending A Message
Chapter 22: Wanted
Chapter 23: Shadow vs ALL!
Chapter 24: Battle of the Ultimates
Chapter 25: Poison of the Past
short stories
Chapter 26:Shadow vs Pyro
Chapter 27:Shadow and Bullseye
Chapter 29: Agents of Trinity
Chapter 31: Who is Izuku Kayama?
Chapter 32: Finals

Chapter 30: Rings off

391 7 6
By CotyMeanor

**AN:** Hey peeps, welcome to the final chapter of season 2 in terms of action, The next chapter wraps it up, and then we are in season three. Not much to say, really isn't. But anyway, enjoy the final battle of the night between Shadow and Black Mask. Note: Have music ready.

 **Narrator**: Previously on Izuku: The Ultimate Weapon. Izuku had climbed to the top and had finally reached Black Mask. Now the...Hey, what are you-"Back off Narrator! This is **my** story and I'm taking control of it." Shadow had kicked the narrator out of the screen and began speaking.

"Now, you've probably read stories with different versions of me. Maybe you've read one of me being a Saiyan hero, or one where I'm a dragon hero, or a telekinetic hero, or one where I'm quirkless with a suit of armor, or one with me sleeping with every girl in the fucking universe world. But have you ever read a story with me getting my ass kicked by a villain who's not only even the main antagonist of the story." Shadow said as he watched himself getting punched by Black Mask, the teen winced at the impact of the punch.

"Yikes, that punch might knock out some teeth." Shadow looked into the camera and decided to say his goodbyes. "Well I can see that you're all anxious to get to the action, so let me head out of here. But before I leave let me leave you with this message." Shadow coughed into his hand to clear his throat."Get ready for the most intense fight that you've ever read. Get your music ready because there is nonstop action in this chapter, but above all else. Be ready...for the **rings** are coming off." Shadow told you all with a smirk as he faded from the room and the story began.

Bane and Onyx were in the elevator as it was going down back to the hotel, they had left Shadow to deal with Black Mask. Bane had decided not to kill Shadow...well, not yet anyway. When he killed the teen he wanted him to be at his best, not tired and exhausted from the battles of the night.

No, Bane wanted Shadow to be at his absolute best so he knows that he is the strongest. He had shown him a small taste of what's to come and now he knows that he's not the only one. There is another and it was him, the rings on his wrist are a symbol of what he is. Bane and Shadow were intertwined, both are Warriors and both have Chaos."I know that you are disappointed." Bane spoke to the woman next to him as he continued to look at the elevators doors. Onyx looked to him and for the first time spoke."I could have handled him." Onyx told him coldly and Bane let out a light laugh, it's just like the woman to be mad at him when interrupting her fights.

"I know, but I needed to see for myself where he was and I did." Bane told her as he now turned to look at the woman in the eyes. "I saw that he is broken, but close to regaining himself. When he does I will kill him and show Wesker that his precious son is nothing, but a boy. When I break him, I will kill Shadow. Then I will turn my attention to Trinity and they will meet the same fate." Bane told her matter of factly, the words left his mouth did not sound like empty promises. Bane sounded certain that he will not fail. Why? Because he is Bane and Onyx knew it.

This is the man that she has dedicated her life to, she will serve him for the rest of her existence. Whatever he may ask, whatever he may want done, whatever he needs, she will do it. Onyx moved closer to Bane, she stood on her toes and reached for his face mask and pulled it off.Bane's incredible height made for the assassin to literally stand on her toes to do this next part. Bane leaned down, he grabbed her back and soon their lips met and they shared a kiss.Their tongues danced as they continued to kiss, they were interrupted when an unexpected guest came. "Am I interrupting." Both assassins broke from their kiss and looked at the door to see a man standing in front of a portal.

"Ziplok," Bane called him as the man had appeared in the elevator with the two assassins. Ziplok was male with brown hair in a mohawk style, he had many tattoos on his arms, a nose ring, he was wearing a kiss shirt, with a blue vest, black pants, black boots."Hey, boss. You ready to get out of here?" Bane nodded while Ziplok was being glared at by Onyx who was disappointed that their moment was ended too quickly.Ziplok shivered and turned around to the elevators and reached up, he then pulled down like a zipper and a portal was opened. Soon the three stepped inside the portal and went gods knows where to plan for Shadow and Wesker.
"ACK!" Shadow screamed as he was punched by Black Mask, the crime lord standing tall with not even a scratch on him and with metallic fist. Shadow was breathing hard, but he got up and wiped the blood from his mouth. He went back into his full cowl mode and charged at the man."Here we go again," Black Mask said as he dodged a kick from Shadow, he then moved his head to the side as he dodged another punch from Shadow.

The teen quickly flashed behind him and saw an opening. Shadow thought he had him when he threw his punch charged with OFA and Chaos, but it was hopeless as Black Mask turned and threw a punch into his face. This was the same process he has gone through since he's been fighting him.Black Mask has been faster than him, which is impossible. There is no one faster than him! **No one!** And yet Black Mask is able to beat him to every punch. How?!Shadow studied his quirk with his eyes. From what he learned this quirk is very similar to Eijiro, but it turns his arms into metal. What else, it hit hard...very hard. Black Mask punches feels like two heavy anvils being slammed into face, he knows his face is black and bruised thanks to the crime lord.

Shadow fell to the ground and got back up, he was breathing deeply as he spit some blood out. Black Mask just stood there and rolled his neck, this was getting too easy for him. Shadow needed he to find out to get to him, but how.' _There must be a weakness, but what? He hits me every time I move and when I flash he gets...me as soon...as I...Could it be?'_ Shadow thought widened his eyes and he looked at Black Mask. He had a plan and he was about to put a theory to the test with an experiment. An experiment that was going to hurt.

"Shadow is getting his ass kicked." Knuckles said as he was looking at the television, he had never seen the leader take a whooping like this. "I can't believe that there is someone out there faster than him and it's not Sonic.""That's not speed." Sonic said seriously and everyone was looking at him, they saw the blue speedster face and saw the serious look on him. That look almost seemed foreign on Sonic's face, they often don't seem him like that."What do you mean, Sonic?" The question was asked by Tails as he looked back to television to see Shadow getting up.

"I don't know, but I know that whatever Black Mask is doing is not speed. He's not moving faster than Shadow. It's something else." Sonic told them as he analyzed the fight.Shadow got up, he lit up with the gold aura of Chaos and the green lighting of OFA. The teen spit out some more blood from his mouth and charged at Black Mask, he needed to put this theory to the test. The only way to do that is to put bring the flash step to the next level, which is the [Afterimage].

As Shadow neared Black Mask he cocked his fist back and so did the crime lord, now was the time. When Shadow saw him bring his metal hand back, he flashed very quickly next to him. Time slowed down as Shadow moved so fast that he created an image of himself to be left in front of Black Mask, while the real him was beside the crime lord.Black Mask threw his fist, but as he thrusted it forward he widened his eyes. The man stopped and quickly lifted his left leg to throw a judo kick to his right. The kick hit Shadow right in the neck. It hit Shadow and everyone widened their eyes as the afterimage Shadow created went through Black Mask, but they were also confused when Black Mask hit the teen with the kick.Those that were playing close attention widened their eyes, not in fear and surprise, but in the realization that they had figured out why Shadow couldn't hit Black Mask. They now know why and now so does Shadow.

"That's it!" Sonic screamed as he got off the couch, the teen sped to the television and pointed his fingers at the crime lord. "I figured it out!""So that's how he does it." Bullseye said aloud as everyone looked at him."Does what?" Tourma asked and the agent responded."You're about to find out.""An impressive quirk," Wesker said as he was now floating in the air watching the fight.' _That's it!'_ Shadow thought as he sent out room the kick, the teen landed in the living room where Bane smacked him around. Shadow was bleeding all over the tile floor, but he was still smiling. He had figured out what Black Mask was doing to him, but now he had to beat it. Which was going to be even harder than he initially thought.

Black Mask was still in office, he had put his leg down after he sent the teen out of the office. The man turned and walked to the teen, as he was walking he saw that the teen was struggling to get up. When he arrived at him he moved to grab his head, but Shadow turned around and with his gun out fired at crime lord.Black Mask concentrated his quirk and made his head turn into metal, when the bullets made contact they bounced off him. Shadow didn't stop firing even when he knew that they were not working, he continued to do so emptying his final clip that Bullseye left him.

"Done?" Black Mask questioned as he mask now looked shiny, new, and metallic, just like his arms. The man grabbed Izuku's head and bashed in knee into, blood gushing out of his nose. He was not done though as he lifted him up and punched him in the stomach, the teen spat out blood when the fist made impact.Black Mask continued the beatdown on the teen's body as he threw a barrage of punches at his stomach and face. When Black Mask was near done the teen was dazed and barely standing on his feet.

Black Mask took a step back and everyone saw his leg turn into same metal color of his arms. Black Mask then did one massive spinning heel kick that connected with Shadow's jaw, breaking it in half. " **Black Mass!** " The crime lord shouted.Everyone cringed when they saw that kick, the blow looked brutal. Shadow was still on his feet as red blood poured from his lips and stained the ground. The teen looked at Black Mask with blurred vision, his body was swaying, and his mouth hurt. Shadow tried to move, but his body stopped and his eyes rolled back. Before he even knew it his body hit the ground in a heap,Shadow was down.

Black Mask looked down at the teen that caused him problems with a smirk, all this work and it only took him to end it. "Dad was right, doing it yourself is always more proficient." Black Mask turned to leave, his job was done. The kid was down and was not getting up from the Black Mass, no one had ever gotten up from it."Whe-Whe...Where...are...you...going?" Black stopped and turned around, he looked at the teen with surprise."This...fight...is...not...over!" Shadow struggle to say as he started to push himself up, everyone was in shock. Izuku just wouldn't stay down, no matter what he was hit with, he would keep getting back up.

"You really must have a death wish?" Black Mask asked him as he the teen had managed to get to his feet only to fall to his knees. "I mean you don't know when to die!" Black Mask was angered now as he began to walk back to Shadow, the teen still panting on the ground as blood kept pouring down his body."I...I...figured...it...out." Black Mask paused, he stopped moving as he looked Shadow. The teen lifted his head enough so he could look at the criminal the eye with a smirk. "I know...why...you...keep hitting me. I first I thought...it was speed...and that you could be faster than me...but there is no one faster than me." Shadow told him as he started to get up now albeit wobbly.

"Then I realized when you kicked me that you knew where I was going. You don't move faster than people, you know where they're going. You can see my movements! You have **two** quirks!" Shadow proclaimed as Black Mask stayed silent, the man then turned off his metal and clapped his hands together."Impressive, very impressive. No one has ever been able to see figure out my second quirk and for that I must commend you. You are right...I have two quirks. One is **Armament** , where I can turn any part of body into powerful metal. The second is one of the rarest forms of quirks, people pay top dollar for **precognitive** quirks. Quirks that allow its users to see into the future, mine is called **Observation**." Everyone widen their eyes and now understood the powers of Black Mask.Black Mask had the power to see into the future, one of the rarest types of quirks. Precognitive are so are that they're almost non-existent in the world of quirks. Those that have it, have to keep it hidden for the danger they will be in.Many individuals both good and bad will do anything to predict the future and change it for own good. To think that a quirk that dangerous is in the hands of a villain is not a good thing for Shadow."Isn't Nighteye-""Yes." All Might said answering Present Mic, while looking at the crime with widen sunken eyes. His former sidekick is indeed like Black Mask, a precognitive."A future sight quirk." AFO whispered in surprise, that was a quirk that has escaped him for many, many years. He only knew of one that had it, but she long since died."Observation, huh. That's going to be tough to deal with." Bullseye said aloud, Tomura looked at him cautiously."Not confident that Izuku is going to win?" Bullseye smiled and looked to the with a confident smile.

"Oh, Shadow's going to win. The question is: How far is he willing to go to beat Black Mask? Basically is willing to go the next level and achieve victory. That's what I'm waiting to see. Besides I'm interested on how the kid will beat this Observation quirk.""Shadow, is going to have a tough time with this fight. Black Mask second quirk is unheard of and we never fought someone like him." Tails said as he was panicking, the Family began to think on what they should do. Should they go in? That was the question, but it was never asked because Omega stopped everything."He will win." Everyone looked to see the machine, his optics solely on his panting leader. "Shadow has more power, his rings." The Family widen their eyes, they all knew the rule. None of the Warriors were allowed to remove their rings, never under any circumstances were they allowed to do so. All of the Warriors followed the rules including Shadow, so there was no way that he would take them off. Right?

The cell members were certain that he wouldn't do that, but the warriors had another feeling. Since Bane revealed himself as a Chaos user, they began to wonder about their shared quirk.What is it? Why were they connected? What are the flashes and strange dreams? So many questions that they wanted answers too, but the only people that could help them is Bane and the one who gave it to them, Wesker.Could the answers be hidden in the quirk? What if they take off the rings and they see what happens? This was a conversation that they were going to have, but for now they needed to hope that their brother survive this fight.

Shadow got up as Black Mask stood there with a smirk on his face, the teen body has been through hell. He doesn't even know how he was able to stand right now. The teen got ready for combat as he had some ideas on how to get past Black Mask's Observation.Shadow went into full cowl and began to jump around the room, Black Mask eyes followed the teen as he bounced around him in a circle. As Shadow moved faster and faster soon more of him appeared around the crime lord, each one in a different position than the last. Shadow had created many afterimages of himself to confuse the crime lord and his quirk. The teen hoping that he could move faster than Black Mask, but he will see that it was hopeless.

Black Mask honestly was confused and if he didn't have observation than he will be in a predicament, but since he has it he has learned to master it and make it stronger.Black Mask looked at the many images of Shadow and then the future hit him like a bolt of lighting. The crime lord widen his eyes when he saw the future, the future showed that Shadow was going to appear behind him and take a swipe at his legs.Black coated his legs and armament just as the teen appeared, Shadow struck him, but it failed. The teen cried out in pain as his legs felt the pain of the impact, but that didn't stop him as he disappeared again.

Black Mask turned his body and this time punch the sky and hit Shadow in his face, blood poured out his mouth. The teen flashed again without hitting the floor and this time the crime lord threw a high knee that shot Shadow out of the sky like a plane.The teen was panting on the ground as he tried to get up, he has never gotten his ass kicked so bad. ' _Is this what I do to people? Heh, it hurts.'_ The teen thought with a smile as he got up again and this time Black Mask sighed. The kid was like a fly that just wouldn't die no matter how many times you hit him, it was starting to piss him off as each hit collided with him. Why couldn't he stay down?

Shadow was wobbling on his feet as he turned around to face him and as soon as his eyes came onto Black Mask he was punished with another beatdown. Black Mask ran at him and threw a running knee at his face, the knee sent him backwards to the wall.When his back landed Black Mask continued the assault by grabbing a fist full of hair and kneed him again in the face. Each of those knee strikes were coated in metal. Black Mask then began to kick Shadow through the wall, pushing him further and further into it.When he stopped Shadow body was halfway through the wall and the teen had a smile on his face. Shadow chuckled pain...like chuckled in the courage cowardly dog style, the pain that he was feeling so much that he just laughed.

"You really want to know something," Black Mask spoke and then kicked him fully through the wall. The teen landed in the gym area of the penthouse where all of Black Mask punching bags, treadmills, and weights resided.Shadow couldn't move as he was grabbed by the hair as he looked up at the black skull. What happened next was something that even villains could watch.Black Mask began to pummel Shadow with his fists coated in his armament, blow after blow was met with to the teen's face. Blood poured everywhere staining the metal on his hands, staining the gym, and staining his suit.

Midnight closed her eyes as she watched her son get this beating, All Might bit his lip drawing blood as his student was being demolished, Ochako like the mother closed her eyes as it was becoming too much, the Family watched and just for once hoped that Shadow would just stay down, Wesker made a fist as his creation was close to losing, Tomura even winced as the teen was getting pummeled, and Bullseye watched with close eyes. The agent wondering if he may have been wrong about his pick and wondered if he was going to be making a trip back.Shadow saw nothing but a fist as it collided with his face, then it was blackness, then back to fist. It was a repetitive process that was happening and there was nothing he could do as it seemed like his body had finally reached its limit. When Black Mask stopped with the constant beaten he began to speak to the child.

"You really want to die, you got a death wish. It's not a theory no more, it's a fact. That's why you keep getting up, you keep getting up because you want to die." Shadow looked up at him with his massive and bruised face, it was so beaten up that he couldn't even see out his left eye. His face had just swelled up to the point where it was really noticeable."It's really sad and I don't feel sad for anyone. But you, you're a different story. I mean what kind of hell did you go through to make you like this. It's heartbreaking to see someone so raw and full of potential die so young. You and me could have made a great team.""W-Wh...What...makes...y-you..." Black didn't let finish since he couldn't finish and he already knew what he was going to say. The crime lord smile and spoke to the teen.

"I got cops, journalists, judges, even pros on my payroll. I said it before and I'll say it again, there's no problem that can't be solved with a little bit of mon-AHHH!" Black stopped mid sentence as he was low blowed by Shadow and it was a low blow fueled by OFA. A low blow that brought the crime lord down for the first time and making the teen laugh."Hehe...th-the...power to harden yourself...and...and you can't make **that** hard." That was it, that low blow was all he had left and he knew it. He knew what was going to happen as he fell back on his back and Black Mask began to get up. The crime lord growled at the teen and got on top of him. Black Mask then began to ground and pound him, and each blow was more vicious than the last.It was thud after sicken thud as the crime lord was beaten the holy hell out of Shadow. The teen body twitched with each and thunderous punch as the man had lost it. Both of his fist were in coated in metal and were red with the teen's blood, it didn't seem like he was stopping and Shadow couldn't even defend himself.

After maybe twenty or thirty more punches Black Mask stopped and began panting. The man got up and wiped the blood off his face, he looked down at the unmoving teen thinking that he was dead. He wanted to be sure so he throw him to the wall and went to the bench press.Black mask removed the weights off the bar and using his powers he broke it in half, now making it a spear. Black Mask looked at it and nodded his head. ' _This will do.'_ The boss thought as he in coated the spear in the armament and looked to Shadow.Everyone knew what he had planned and begged...no, they pleaded with him to stop. Even those in the bar thought that this was too much, Screwball thought that this was too much, everyone thought that this was too much.

Shadow was beaten and not even moving, Black Mask had a clear opportunity to escape. This wasn't about contract any more, this wasn't about the destruction of his drugs and money.No, what this was, was punishment and a lesson. A punishment for screwing with him and a lesson for everyone that thinks that they can take him on. This would be their fate, be it cop, journalist, judge, or even pro.Black Mask walked to the teen with the sharp edge of the spear pointed at his chest. "I win **bitch**." With that said Black Mask thrust the spear into his chest making everyone gasp and making Shadow let out a painful scream.Shadow felt the spear pierce him and grabbed it, he tried to move it, but it wouldn't budge. Black Mask stared at him as the teen's eyes came onto him and good measure he thrusted it deeper breaking through to the other wall.

When the villain let go Shadow's mouth had blood pouring down it and his body movements began to get weak, and soon he stopped. He died as his head tilted to the side and his eyes remained open."There was a time when crime ruled everything around." Black Mask spoke as he turned around and looked at the camera."Crime was everywhere, on everywhere street corner, in every courthouses, police stations, and in every country. Everyone lived in a world of darkness as criminals ruled the world. What people don't know is that during this time there was a man that ruled and control everything, a **kingpin** of crime so to speak. This man ruled crime, everyone knew him and everyone feared him. No one knew his name, not even his villain name, but they all spoke of his quirk." Everyone began to listen Black Mask began to walk.

"This man's quirk was rumored to be...well, it was something that I think is impossible. But then again...we live in a world where the impossible has become our everyday lives. This man had the ability to steal quirks from others and give them to those of his chosen." All Might, Torino, Kurogiri, Naomasa, and Nezu widen their eyes. This was AFO that Black Mask was talking about, the first kingpin of crime."With this power and this man's ability to lead, control, and manipulate., He became the kingpin of crime. Everyone respected him and followed his rules. If you broke them, then that meant death." Black Mask turned to the punching bag to his right and gave it a few blows acting if he was working out.

"This kingpin ruled over crime for years, decades even. No one could touch him, not even heroes. He killed them all...until **he** came. The man that single handedly defeated organized crime and the kingpin, was none other than **All Might**. All Might came and was like nothing that criminals had ever seen before. He smashed through them all with those damn fist of his and eventually he came face to face with the Kingpin." As Black Mask told the story, Tomura took a glance at the computer screen in the bar."All Might and the Kingpin battled and the stories say that it was a battle of the titans. All Might and the Kingpin were at each others throats, but the good guys won in this story. All Might beat the kingpin and everyone thought he killed him. With the Kingpin gone, crime had no leader. Criminals became afraid of All Might, for he had the power to defeat a man that was like a god to them. If they tried to fight they would not survive, so they did the one thing that they could do. They hid themselves from the world." Black Mask was done with the bag and left the gym, but that didn't mean he was done.

"The public thought that crime was gone because they had their Symbol of Peace, their _great and powerful_ All Might! But that was far from the truth. All Might didn't make crime go away, he only made it stronger. Your great hero made crime go in the dark, so no one could see us plotting their next move." Each word that Black Mask said was cutting at All Might's skin, had he really failed. Had he not seen what he had done? Had he made crime stronger?"Crime is stronger than ever and we are coming back, and now it has new king. I'm the emperor. I'm new **Kingpin of crime** and no one messes with my empire." Black told them as he moved the elevators, ready to take his leave of his penthouse.

After Black Mask left the camera, it went back to Izuku and everyone for the second time watched as Shadow was killed and for reasons unknown they thought that he would come back like last time, but as seconds passed and the teen was still unmoving, and reality began to set in. Shadow was dead, he wasn't coming back, and he wasn't getting back up. Shadow has...had reached his limit.Black Mask walked to the elevator and got in, he was done here and he needed to rebuild his organization. It was time for him to leave, there was a chopper on the roof that could get him outta here. He would still have to deal with the pros outside, but a call to his dog will help with that.

' _Dogs are really man's best friend.'_ Black Mask thought evilly as he made plans for his too for next operation. The now self proclaimed Kingpin thinking that America would be the perfect spot now that All Might was gone.* * *Shadow was unmoving as blood dripped down his broken body, but something happened in the teen's mind. "What?" Izuku looked around and saw that he was at UA, he was somehow in front of the school.Izuku didn't understand what was going on, he looked up and saw that the clouds were as black as the night and filled with stars. There was also a yellow sun, but he didn't understand it. He checked his clothing and saw that he was wearing his hero costume. The teen looked around the school grounds and saw nothing, no cars, no students, not even a bird in the sky."What is going on?" Izuku asked aloud as he looked around some more, he soon heard noises and saw the doors magically opening. The teen didn't know what to make of it, but he knew one thing. Whatever he wanted was in the school.

Izuku began to head in and when he got in everything was the same, except there were no students. "Ok, am I dead?" Izuku asked aloud and to his shock and surprise he was greeted with a female voice. A voice he hasn't heard in a long time."Not yet, but you're getting there." Izuku turned around to see the culprit of the voice and he widened his eyes when he saw that it was his mother, Rebecca Holiday. Izuku didn't say anything, he just stood with eye full of shock. "What no-" Holiday didn't get to finish as Izuku ran at her and hugged her.

The woman was caught by surprise by the emotion, but she realized that Izuku was the more emotional one than Shadow. The doctor just smiled and rubbed her son's head. "I-I miss you, mother." Izuku cried as he continued to hug the woman."And I miss you, son." Holiday told him with love in her voice as Izuku looked up at her with teary eyes. The mother and son hugged each other again, but soon separated so Holiday can explain the situation.

"I bet you're wondering how I'm here." Izuku nodded his head as his mother grabbed his hand, soon they began to walk through the empty hallways that are normally filled with students."You are right, I am wondering how you are here. Last thing I remember is that I got impaled and next thing you know I'm here. Is this heaven or hell?" Izuku asked curiously as he looked at his mother who looked back at him with a small smile."It's neither. It's your mind, your quirks took you here when you died and is giving you chance to survive." Izuku was confused, his quirks."Chaos?" Izuku asked and his mother.

"And OFA, both took you here to your mindscape. As for me, I had Espio long ago put a piece of my consciousness in your mind, just in case you ever got yourself in a pinch and you needed some motherly advice. I've been watching you and seeing grow, and I couldn't be more proud." Holiday said with a smile as the teen looked at her. Izuku got curious and was about to ask a question, but his mother beat him to it."No, I'm not alive and I won't last. My consciousness will fade when you wake up." Izuku snorted at that, he waking him up. Maybe it was better he stayed here, he had lost Black Mask and he lost bad.

"I...I can't go back. I lost, Black Mask is too powerful." Izuku admitted and for the first time he admitted that someone else is stronger than him. Holiday and Izuku walking came to stop, Izuku looked at the door they were in front of and saw that is was Class 1A homeroom door. Holiday opened the door and walked in, Izuku followed behind her and when he got in the classroom he sighed.In the center of the classroom hung by chains in each corner of the room was none of then his other, Shadow. "Well, this is a surprise. I didn't think you both would visit me." Shadow said cleverly with a smirk on his face. Izuku walked up to him and glared at his other half, while the mother scolded the two.

"Enough. Izuku you are right, you can't beat Black Mask and neither can you." Holiday looked at the other and he looked away in embarrassment."There is a way to beat him, but it starts with you two coming to terms with who you are." Holiday told the boys and they looked at each other, deep down they also knew that eventually this...relationship would have to come to an end. They knew that they would one day have to become one. One day Shadow and Izuku would become whole."She's right you know." Izuku told him as the other just stared his other half, red eyes met green ones as the chains began to lower. "We are stronger together than we are separately. We need to be one if we're going to beat Black Mask and Trinity." Shadow now spoke as the chains began to loosen and let him free.

"Are you willing to do what is necessary?" Shadow asked him and Izuku came face to face with him."I'm willing to do anything to protect my...our friends, our family, and protect **her**." Shadow nodded his head and they both looked to their mothers for the final words."Then become one. You both don't need me anymore, my successor has been chosen and she will take care of the rest. Holiday began to walk away and leave the room, but Izuku still had some things to ask.

"Wait mother, how can I beat Black Mask? You said the becoming one is the first step, then what is the second?" Holiday turned to look at her sons with an annoyed look."I can't believe that you'er a detective and you still haven't figured this out yet. Are you pro here Shadow or the Ultimate Hero Shadow?" Holiday asked angrily and the two boys flinched as her green eyes pierced through them."I am the Ultimate Hero Shadow!" The boys shouted at her at the same time, but Holiday didn't let up.

"Then get up! Get up and fight! Get up and defeat Black Mask! Do you think that this is your limit? You have more power than this, so stop being afraid! Get up and use it! Get up and show Black Mask, show **him** , show Bane, show everyone just who the hell you are!" The mother scolded her sons as they began to understand what she was saying.Through all the fights they have been in, they have never truly seen how far they can go. They have never truly seen how powerful they are and now it was time. Now it was time to see. It was time to break the limit, to break that invisible wall. It was time to take the rings off.Holiday saw the look in sons eyes, she saw the determination, courage, conviction, and strength come alive again. Her words ignited the flame in his heart. They couldn't see it, but outside something happened. The stars sparkle brightly and the sun glowed more powerfully."You are right mother, it's time to show them. I am the Ultimate Hero." Both Shadow and Izuku spoke in synch, they made fist and power surged through their bodies.

Izuku had a green aura surround him as his eyes glowed and Shadow had a red aura as his eyes glowed. Soon the aura came to together to merge and both the boys body glowed. Izuku green and Shadow red. **"I. Am. Shadow!** " They both shouted as the world disappeared and Holiday smile."Show them, my son. Show them all." Holiday whispered as she began to fade away from existence, permanently this time.* * *

Shadow's eyes opened and he gritted his teeth, the teen looked down at the still spear in his chest. Shadow grabbed the spear with both hands and began to pull it out, the pained screams and grunts got the attention of everyone."No way." Killmonger whispered in shock as Bullseye smiled in relief."Yes way. That tough SOB has done it again!" Bullseye cheered as Shadow began to pull more of the spear out. No one could believe what they were seeing, not even Wesker, but even that man was smiling. His son wouldn't die, he wouldn't stay down, he would not stay defeated.Shadow continued to make strive to pull the spear out, as he got closer and closer to getting it out the more the pains increased. Eventually with one massive and last pull Shadow was able to get the spear out. When he did blood poured out the open wound, the teen quickly put his hand over it to close it.

"Not yet...not here." Shadow determinedly whispered as he got up, grunts could be heard as the teen got up, but he still powered on.Shadow made it to his feet and fired an eagle pulse, he saw that Black Mask was on the roof and heading to a chopper. The teen began to limp/run as he made his way to the elevator, this was not over. **Round 2** was about to begin.The elevator ding and the doors slid open, Black Mask stepped out and walked onto the helipad. He pulled out his phone and texted the chief of Hosu for help on getting out of here. That was put on hold when he saw that his chopper was destroyed, all that was there was burning black flames.

"No!" The crime lord growled as his only way out was destroyed, he grabbed his head in frustration. That chopper was the only way off of this damn building and now it was destroyed.This couldn't get any worse for the crime lord, but he was wrong when he saw a sight. Black Mask jaw dropped at what he saw, there was no way that what he saw was true. But it was and it came true when heard the ding from the elevator.Black Mask turned around to see the doors opening and there he saw him, he saw the child that he had killed. He saw him standing in a pool of his own blood, that said teen glared at the crime lord and began to slowly walk. "Impossible." Shadow heard Black Mask and smiled."No, not impossible. **It's Shadow**." Shadow told him as he took a page of Bane's book. Shadow removed his hand from his gaping hole and the blood poured out some more. The teen panted as he let out a light and pained laugh.

"You want...to know something Black Mask. You want to know what I hate most about being a hero." Shadow took a moment before breath before continuing."I can never really go all out...because of two things. One is a stupid rule made by bunch people who never even been real fight. They say can't use full power when we need to, we need _permission_. The second is that I'm afraid that I'm gonna kill someone, now I want criminals to feel pain, but I don't want to kill you. I mean sometimes you guys just so weak and puny...hehehe." Shadow started to laugh ominously as his hair covered his eyes.

"But this time it's different. Because you can take it...can't you big man." Shadow said smiling as he spit up some blood, a tooth came out as well. The teen brought his head so everyone saw him with a bloody smile on his face, his white teeth now missing one and now painted red with his own blood."Now, what we have here is...an opportunity. An opportunity for me to cut loose and see just how powerful I am." What Shadow did next shocked everyone, the teen reached for his rings making everyone that what truly were drop their jaws in realization.' _He wouldn't!'_ Everyone thought in synch as Shadow reached for his rings and smiled at Black Mask.

" **Rings off**!" Shadow told him as he twisted his limiter rings off and they fell to the ground. For the first time since the teen could remember his wrist finally felt free, they felt the cool air hitting him and for a moment nothing happened. Then it hit him like lighting.Shadow eyes widened and he gritted his teeth as a great surge of power hit him. "AAAAHHH!" The teen screamed as the power exploded out of him, his eyes became pure white, his veins began to bulge, his skin and hair began to turn into a golden color.The explosion of power even sent Black Mask back, the crime lord's feet skidded on the ground as he watched the gold power shoot into the sky like a ray. Everyone outside looked up, they saw the golden power and they heard the loud scream of Izuku.

"What is this? How could he have this much power? How could he had hidden it?" Black Mask couldn't believe what he was seeing, he's never seen so much power before in his life and this kid had masses of it. ' _What is he?'_ The crime lord thought as another loud scream shot through the air.Shadow grabbed his head in pain, images began to appear in his mind and it became too much. He saw stars, the sun, the planets, and the earth. Then the image changed to what seemed to be an asteroid coming to the earth.The asteroid entered the atmosphere and crashed landed onto the planet and created a massive explosion. The image changed again to the smoke clearing and a figure could be seen in the smoke. Shadow could not make out who it is or what it is, but he did see the person's hand reach out and then the imaged changed again.

Shadow was not the only one who saw these images as the Warriors were affected by this. Sonic, Amy, Sliver, Espio, Bane, and one other all saw the images and grabbed their heads. Some even fallen to their knees as the information was being poured into them.The Family saw their leaders in pain and wondered what was happening, they soon pieced it together when they saw their rings glowing. It was Shadow doing this. It was Chaos.Shadow began to float into the air as he let out more screams and as more images were quickly sent into his mind. The teen saw the pyramids, he saw a man standing in front of them and behind him were seven individuals.He saw the seven wearing shrouds, but he also saw their hands and in them were some sort of **emeralds** , all in different colors. Soon the image went dark and was replaced by a sarcophagus with the seven standing over it.The images soon became rapid fire as it went from one to the next Shadow and the other six wielders of Chaos saw random images that they couldn't piece together.

They saw images of a battlefield with dead soldiers, they saw one with one of the shrouds holding a dead woman, they saw another with one of shrouds standing above all of the others in victory, body parts being cut apart, a shroud speaking to a child, people bowing to a man sitting on a throne, and the last one was the timeline moving forward.As the timeline moved forward they saw history play out before them. Birth of nations, empires, kingdoms, medicine, technological achievements, and death. Death was the common factor that they saw and when they neared their timeline everything stopped and went to darkness. The seven thought it was over until an explosion occurred with white energy and the seven saw individual covered in pure golden energy.

"Stop him. Stop your **brother** , my children." The deep echoing voice called out to them, a voice that didn't sound human at. It sounded almost god like.Before any of them could understand the visions stopped and everything went to darkness. The pain stopped for the wielders of Chaos and they looked back to the television to see the final battle between Shadow and Black Mask.Shadow screaming had stopped, he was slowly coming down from the air. His body had returned to normal, skin, hair, everything was back to normal. Black Mask looked at him with an eye curious eye and smirked.

"Is that it? All that and nothing, but a light show." Black Mask laughed as everyone was confused, Shadow didn't seem anything different. But Bullseye saw his eyes, his eyes were different.His eyes were still green, but they had soulless look in them, almost as if no one was home and then it happened. Shadow looked at Black Mask with the empty look and snapped. Shadow let out another scream as the power returned, but not in the golden color. This time it was red.The red power surged all over the teen and he floated into the air, the teen screamed in pain as cracks began to appear on his body. They were appearing all over his body, his arms, his legs, his eyes glowed red as it looked he was coming apart, or shedding his skin.

What everyone saw next dropped their jaw as Shadow exploded and pure red energy covered the area. Black Mask had to cover his eyes from the bright light as did the viewers, but when it disappeared they widen their eyes.As the red light dissipated they saw Black Mask standing where he was and they saw Shadow...looking different. "Wha?" Black Mask and everyone couldn't finish the word as their eyes were solely on Shadow and his new look.Shadow once green hair is now a blood red color, his muscles expanded, his wounds healed, and when he opened his eyes they were now red as well. "What...What are you?""I am the Ultimate Hero. I am what you and everyone who cowers in the dark should be afraid of. **I. Am. Shadow**!" Shadow exploded in power when answering Black Mask's question, dust was created from the power of Shadow. This new form made everyone drop their jaws, Wesker even had to take his shades to get a clear look at it.

"He did it, he really did it." The chairman said excitedly, his voice resembled that of proud parent and a happy child.Shadow glared at Black Mask, he felt so powerful, so strong, so...so everything. It was incredible, but before he could study this new form he needed to finish this fight. "And this is round 2!" Shadow dashed at the crime lord, no one even saw him.Black Mask widened his eyes, he quickly coated his entire arms in armament and punched at what was coming in front of him. The punch collided with Shadow's own fist and created a shockwave from the impact. Everyone felt the shockwave as it sounded like an earthquake.' _He's gotten faster!'_ The crime lord thought as he saw blazing fury in the red eyes of the teen. Shadow flashed behind Black Mask and the man turned around as another sight hit him.When he turned around he didn't see the teen, that was until it him...literally. Black Mask was touched by Shadow, he was punched in the side by teen. A punched that rocked Black Mask and nearly broke some ribs if he didn't incase himself in armament.

The punch sent Black Mask flying as Shadow was not done, the teen ran over to the direction where he punched and his body looked like a red streak. Shadow was in front and Black Mask widen his eyes when he saw the vision, but he couldn't do anything. Shadow kicked the crime lord into the other side and made bounce on the concrete.Black Mask stopped himself as he dug his fingers into the ground, making trails along the way. The man growled at the teen as he got ready for an attack, his vision showed him that Shadow was coming for a frontal assault. Black Mask encased his whole body in the metal as the teen came at him."Come on!" Black Mask yelled and Shadow answered the challenge."AHH!" The teen screamed as he dashed at the crime lord, Shadow and Black Mask fists met. Then the next fists met, then the next and the next and the next.

It was back and forth as their blows were colliding with each other. Everyone was getting a show as they began cheering for Shadow. This was the best fight that some had ever seen their lives! Screwball checked the streaming numbers in it was in the 7 billion numbers, everyone was watching this.Back and forth, blow after blow, neither stopped, even when they hit by these vicious and powerful fists. Black Mask caught Shadow on the chin, he brushed it off and punched the man in his metal face. Shadow got him in the stomach, Black Mask ignored it and got him in the eye. It didn't matter where they hit, they just brushed it off and kept throwing punches.Black Mask kept taking the hits and dishing them out, but what he didn't know was that his quirk was reaching its limit as cracks began to appear. Shadow noticed the cracks and pushed on the assault, he was going break that armor apart, piece by fucking piece!

"Arggh!" Shadow made the sound as he pushed on the attack, he kept on attacking and attacking and eventually he did it. He broke the armor of Black Mask when his arm shattered revealing flesh.Black Mask widened his eyes in horror, his armor was broken. He couldn't believe it and Shadow smiled evilly as it was time to end this. He was going to beat Black Mask here now. Shadow delivered a hard right hand to his face that chipped more of his metal mask off.Shadow didn't stop as a left hand hit the rib, then another punch to his stomach and he then uppercutted him into the air. Black Mask went up like a rocket ship going into space and the teen followed him.

Shadow jumped up and kicked him to the side, he then flashed the other side and kicked him again, he flashed again to where the crime lord was going appear and punched him to the side. This was process as Black Mask was being punched around and everyone saw him bounce around, Shadow followed him wherever he was going.

' _I can't...move. I see it...but I can't move. It's...too much power. This...excessive pounding...is shattering my armor.'_ The kingpin thought as he continued to be punched by Shadow, the teen was now suspended in the air as Black Mask was just hanging there. His suit destroyed, his armor destroyed, his body broken. The teen now saw that it was time to finish this."It's time to end this!" Shadow yelled as he charged up his power and a red aura appeared around his body. The teen then appeared above the false kingpin and gave him his final words of the night.

"Black Mask," Black Mask looked at Shadow as he was above him with his right fist glowing red and his eyes glowing red."You're empire burns tonight!" Shadow told him the man saw his last vision and it was him being punched by Shadow, and there was nothing he could do about it.It took Rome years to forge the greatest empire ever, but it burned in one night. History has repeated itself with Black Mask, as his empire has burned thanks to one individual. Thanks to Shadow.

" **Chaos SMASH**!" Shadow yelled as punched the gut of Black Mask, but he was not done as he drove the punch deep into Black Mask's gut. Shadow was not done as Chaos Smash had something extra to it." **Chaos Blast**!" Shadow screamed as red energy exploded from the hand that he hit Black Mask with, the red energy sending the crime lord to the ground with a thunderous boom.The power of the energy didn't just send Black Mask to the ground, it sent him to the bottom. The power of the blast sent the villain through all 86 floors until he reached the ground floor. Black Mask crashed through floor after floor until he hit the ground floor and a heap with nothing but cuts and bruises from his defeat by the hero.

"Well...that's it." Blackfire said as she was good distance, not far, but not too close. She waved her hands and the black flames that surrounded the building were now gone. But even with them gone nobody moved to go in, they still looked at screens and saw Shadow standing tall.When Shadow saw the hole he saw that he did his work and came down onto the roof, he went to his rings and grabbed them. The teen put them back on and then looked up into the sky and gave one loud message."WHO ELSE WANTS SOME!" Shadow yelled as red energy covered his body and shot off into the sky. The message was loud and clear. If you want some, come and get some. Shadow will be ready and he will be victorious.

The teen continued to yell into the sky as everyone watched as a **statement** was made tonight. Many people won't like it and many people will. Debates will be had, futures will be decided, plans will be made, and factions will move.But the one thing that everyone knows is that Shadow is for real. He is the real deal. He is the future. And he is not going anywhere anytime soon. **The Ultimate Hero has arrived**.Shadow stopped screaming when foam came out of his mouth and he passed out on the ground. His body and mind done for the night.* * *

**The Bar**Everyone in the bar was deathly quiet at what they just saw. Bullseye smiled and drank his drink, he soon grabbed his phone and sent out a text messages. When that was done Bullseye got up, left a tip, and left the bar. Everyone was still too shocked to see him leave, Toga was the one that saw him and called out to him."Hey!" Everyone saw the girl speak to the agent as he in front of the door. "Where are you going?" The school girl asked and Bullseye answered her."I'm done here. I just came by to watch the kid final fight and I'm not gonna lie I was worried there for a minute. But then like always, he got up and won. Now I'm going back to my base and deal with my boss."

"Wesker." Tomura said and Bullseye turned to look at him, he looked at him real good before smiling."I see someone has been told, but I wonder. Has your sensei told you the whole story?" Tomura glared at him and responded."He told me enough.""Hehehe...I bet he did." Bullseye laughed knowing that AFO didn't tell his successor the full story. "Anyway kids, it's been fun. Adios." Bullseye said as he left the bar, Killmonger took this chance to charge at him as the doors close.

Bullseye was out of the bar that meant that he was free to kill him and Kurogiri wouldn't be punished, but when he got outside the agent was gone."Hey, he left his phone." Spinner said as everyone turned to the seat to see that Bullseye did indeed leave his phone."Nobody touch it!" Scandal spoke vigilant, the phone could be a bomb for all they knew. Nothing Bullseye did seemed sane so they needed to be careful."There's text message on the phone." Tomura said as he looked at, he read the message to everyone in the bar."I'll see you soon, **sensei**." Tomura read as everyone looked at each other while Kurogiri knew who the message was for. AFO heard it and made it a fist, the time was coming. Soon he and Wesker will meet and he needed to make sure that Tomura and the League were ready.* * *

**UA**All Might sat down on a chair as he looked his age right now, his student had won. Izuku had survived the night, but what of the future. What Black Mask said made him think. Did he make crime stronger by pushing it into the darkness? Was he so naive that he didn't think that they just go away that easy?Black Mask wanted to become the Kingpin, but what about the rest. Will he be strong enough to stop the other villains from taking the throne that he emptied? Will he even be around for those battles to come?

One thing was certain he needed to finish training Izuku. If he falls it will be Izuku's turn to rise and take the flame, but questions remain there. Will Izuku be ready to become the new Symbol of Peace? And if there's going to be a new symbol of peace, what about the symbol of evil. Who takes that place?All Might heard his phone ring and saw that he had a text message, a message from a person he hadn't seen in a very long time.

**To All Might: We need to talk. Now!**The message was sent from none other than... **Sir** **Nighteye**. What could his former sidekick want?* * *

**The Family**

The Family was silent, everyone was silent even Sonic. Their brother had won, but not only that. He took off the rings and survived. The warriors saw the images and had no clue what they meant, but they knew one thing. They need to do what Shadow had done, they needed to take off their rings." _We all need to get these rings off."_ Espio spoke only to the warriors and they looked at each other knowingly. They were going to be taking a field trip very soon.* * *

**With Trinity**

Wesker put his shades back on and came to the ground, the fight he just watched was truly special. His son was gotten much stronger, the man laughed as he walked back to his office. All his agents eye were on him, when he stopped he spoke to them."Don't you all have missions?" Wesker asked dangerously and everyone didn't need to be a genius to know that they needed to get back to work. Soon everyone began moving again and Wesker continued to make his way to his office.

When Wesker arrived he sat in his chair and smiled. The man chuckled as he replayed the events that happened tonight. "Rings off." Wesker said as he moved his hands to his wrist and like Bane their were gold **limiter rings** on him. The seventh warrior has been found. Wesker has Chaos."Soon, my children. So very soon." Wesker spoke aloud as he took his hands off his rings and activated a communicator on his desk. "Mercy, notify me when Bullseye returns and don't tell him." Wekser commanded from his secretary.

"Yes, chairman." Wesker then activated his desk and images started to appear. Many of them were of pyramids, hieroglyphs, and gods.It wasn't just that though, many more images started to appear on the desk. Some of them of greek gods such as zeus, mythological creatures from all lore such as the kraken, and norse gods such as oden."We are all connected to him. The father of us all." Wesker said as he study the images, clues to where is prize his and now thanks to the images he is one step closer to finding him. The powers of the legendary **first** **one** will be his.* * *

**Elsewhere**A man was walking into a dark room, as soon as he stepped in the room the path way lit up with the color white. "Report." The man heard the deep voice, it was a male."It is confirmed. It was the weapon and agent known as Shadow." The man said into the darkness. Soon mumbles could be heard as figures disputed amongst themselves."How did UA get the weapon?" One spoke, this time it was a woman."It matters **not.** We need to retrieve it." This time it was another male."Shall I move our forces in." The man said as an image of Izuku appeared on the wall. Soon images of The Family, agents, and even Wesker himself appeared in the room. Whoever these people are know about Trinity."No, not yet. We will wait and see where this leads." A voice told the man and he nodded."If he is with us then we can use him. If not, then we destroy him." The voice said as the man began to leave."None shall escape the **Tribunal's judgement**." The voices said aloud as the man left. The mysterious hero tribunal has begun to move on Shadow.* * *

**With Bullseye**Hours have passed and Bullseye had returned to Trinity's HQ, he was walking down the many hallways to his room, the man was dead tired. Right now all he wanted to do was sleep. When he got to his room he saw that there was someone in there and it was none of them Wesker."Uh...Hello." Wesker looked at his agent as he held a baseball in his hands. Bullseye was about to speak again, but Wesker beat him to it."You planned this. You gave Black Mask Shadow's name and information. You knew that he would bring in hired help. You told Pyro about the contract and knew that I would send you to go after him. You silenced him when Shadow defeated him since you didn't want no one to know about your deed. You did all this so you could see Shadow again. Did you not?" Bullseye looked at Wesker with a straight face and then began to laugh.

"Guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty. I'm very guilty." Bullseye laughed as the chairman looked at him, the man just threw the ball at the agent and Bullseye caught it."Ah...I remember this ball. I used it on my first kill." Bullseye said as he reminisced about killing his little league coach with the very same ball in his hand. Bullseye stepped into the room and put the ball back on his dresser where his trophies stood."You endangered our operation because of your stunt. Now people are beginning to whisper about us." Bullseye rolled eyes, the man not caring at all."It's not like you weren't going to do that when you go after All Might and AFO. I just sped up the time table." Wesker hmmmd as he began to walk to the door.

"Still you have to be punished, I can't have my agents breaking the rules." Bullseye groaned, as he looked at the back of the man."Great, what is it this time. Who needs killing?" Bullseye complained, he was not going to be getting sleep from the looks of it."No one." The agent looked curious now as he stared at the chairman. "You are not going to be killing anyone. This assignment requires you to train an individual for a new cell team." Bullseye shook his head, he wasn't going to do that."Nope, forget it. Shadow was the last I trained and not training anymore cells." Wesker ignored him and allowed the door to open.

The door slid open and Bullseye saw the person at the entrance, the man widened his eyes at who he was looking. That person stepped inside the room and saw his shock face."You will be training her and as for the cell team. **Team Black** will be under my direct command. Understand, old friend?" Bullseye didn't take his eyes off the girl, he looked at her and saw that she changed...drastically changed. The man shocked face turned into a smile as he spoke."Yeah, I got it. Hope you ready cause we start now. I'll make sure that she's ready for ops. What are you going to do about Shadow when he sees her?"Wesker didn't answer as he left the girl and Bullseye in the room, Bullseye looked at the girl to see her wearing a black sports bra, black booty shorts, long blonde hair, and cold blue eyes."Let's get started, **Maria**." The agent said her name as she followed him to the training room. **To be concluded in the season 2 finale**

Chapter 31: Who is Izuku Kayama?

 **AN: Alright season 2 concludes next chapter and I hope to have it out soon. Hopefully before the month ends. Now I'm sure you all have a lot questions, and they will be answered soon. But for next chapter I'm doing something different for Izuku. I'm doing an interview where he will be asked questions about his past, his present, and his future.** **I'm calling on the fans, now put yourself in this world and imagine you saw all this. Now you know that this hero that took on a criminal empire and won is doing an interview. What questions do want to ask him about his life and be serious. Think of some fan questions and they will end up in the story. I want you guys to be involved in this season finale.** **Now for Team Black which is a new cell coming to the story, you know that Maria is in, Mephiles is coming next chapter, and the third member will stay hidden.** **The first one is coming, what did you think I forgot about that. The legends of quirk will be understood as the story progress as well and what connection does Chaos have with it all.** **I will see you guys, next chapter and I hope you enjoyed it.**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 2K 33
In this Multiverse Izuku Yagi or we all know him as Deku was Born into the Yagi family with a terrible fate though that will change after a horrific...
440K 11.4K 39
This is the story of Izuku Midoriya otherwise known as Dekiru! Izuku meets All Might three years earlier than UA and this leads to him gaining OFA so...
8.9K 23 13
This is going to be a multiverse story of MHA some may be normal what if, but it might sometimes get a bit crazy too crazy, you'll just have to read...
408K 19.2K 73
"I'm quirkless and you're all still struggling against me, how Pathetic!" Izuku was born quirkless but that wasn't necessarily a bad thing in his spe...