Hard As It Is

By 180Stopthathoe

For Jahmir Jackson life ain't never been easy, dropping out of high school at seventeen, Jahmir had no choice... More

Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Characters 2
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Thank you and Hi ā˜ŗļø
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
New Story Alert ā€¼ļø
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Thank you for Reading!

Chapter 15

579 30 35
By 180Stopthathoe

Shaq
"You need to start talking," I tell Shaq stopping the car on the side of the road, watching Jet and Amir drive further away. "What are you talking about?" Quez looks at me then back towards the front, "Nigga they driving further away, lets go what you pull to the side of the road for?"  He tells me in frustration looking back towards me. I gave him a hard stare, and now he knows as he shakes his head.

"I ain't do nothing Shaq," He tells me throwing his head back against the seat. I don't let up on my look, and he knows I mean business because he sighs, "If I tell you I'm afraid of your reaction." 

Quez continues to look up at the rooftop of the car. "It just depends on what you've done, who's Razi?" I ask him and his eyes widen before they narrow as he lets out a shaky breath.

"He's somebody that I've been involved with." He tells me not letting me know shit in the process. "What you mean you were involved with him? How?" I look to him for more answers and he looks contemplated in thought before telling me roughly, "I don't have to explain shit to you Shaquille." He shakes his head at his statement.

I grip the steering wheel, "So what you saying is I can't trust you now? Since you feel the need to lie and be so secretive, hmm. Out there fucking around with the opps for however long you were!" I tell him my voice raising a bit.

"Don't raise your fucking voice at me nigga!" Quez tells me getting loud right back at me. "What the fuck does it even matter if I've known him for some time; moreover,  if I knew that he was a part of the Mob, huh? I'm just as confused as you 'cause clearly, the nigga I've been fucking on has been lying to me too!" He tells me screaming leaving me in pure shock.

Fucking? Did this nigga just say fucking on? He gasped to himself probably realizing he just outed himself.

"Quez you messing around with niggas?" I ask him trying to confirm it more. He doesn't say anything as I watch his hands squeeze his jeans. That right there was enough to give me my answer.

"Why you ain't tell me? Since when? I mean you've been with Quita for some time. I ain't think you, no never-mind." I stop myself from saying the last part. I didn't want to come off as an interrogating nigga. I just wanted the story on Rhazi and I couldn't give a damn about my friend's sex life that's his business.

"I've been on the down low since High-school nigga my first crush was you to be honest, since you asked all these questions,"  Quez lets me know and I snap my head in his direction quickly cause what the fuck.

His face was red as hell and he let out a painful sigh covering his face. "Man look I understand if you're disgusted, disappointed, or whatever other derogatory word out there for a faggot there is," Quez tells me after a few moments of trying to recoup.

"I didn't say-

"You don't have to your silence says it all," He lets me know cutting into the rest of my sentence. "I'm not disgusted with you, just shocked that's all. I don't care if you're gay, hell I got a gay nigga staying with me at this moment. I'm not even surprised if Amir and Jet taste the rainbows together with the way they look at each other."  Yeah, I put two and two together when it came to those two even if they didn't know it yet.

I hear sniffling before I reach placing my hand over his shoulder, giving it a small squeeze. "Man I messed up, I swear I didn't know he was lying about being in the Mobs for that short amount of time. I messed up when I started messing around with him. I'm sorry," he cries harder as I try to soothe him.

"Quez it doesn't matter anymore, it's over now," I let him know and he doesn't respond wiping his tears. The thought of what he said earlier crosses my mind. A crush on me? Does that mean I brought the nigga to the realization he liked niggas.

What about all them times we fucked bitches together? Was he turned on by them or me? More importantly, why wasn't I frightened by that thought?

"Say man when we tag team them hoes together-

"Shaq," he whines out his face redder than before.   I scrunch up my face at him as I say, "Stop cutting me off and answer the questions." 

"But you tryna embarrass me and I-

"I could care less you owe me explanations, especially since you admitted that I was the first nigga to pull your ass into the rainbow," I tell him as his breath hitches and he lets out a laugh.

"Shut up nigga you corny!"

I watch the dimples in his cheeks deepen as his smile grows wider with laughter. I couldn't help but let that tug on my own.

"What about Quita? You can't lead that girl on forever, and you definitely can't be sleeping around with niggas, then going back to her that's not right and you know that," I explain to him and he lets out a shaky breath.

"I know it's selfish, but I'm scared of people's judgment alright, being called out of my name every day, always having to defend my manhood cause I rather dick over pussy. I don't wanna be considered less of a man, that judgment I'm not ready for it." He tells me and I could tell by his voice he feels guilty, but at the same time scared.

"You can't keep running from your truth forever Quez, take Lorenzo and Sunny, you think they had it easy they were probably treated worse back then than how gay people are treated in present times. However it didn't stop them from being together, getting married, and living in their truth," I tell him turning the key, and starting up the car.

I drive past many houses until I reach the red light.  "What about August and Maverick those two couldn't live happily together?" I hear Quez question me softly his voice was small.

"Yet some part of them were happy to die for one another. A love story is not always going to have a happy and sunny ending. If that's how the love worked it wouldn't be no such thing as heartbreak or sadness,"  I tell him as his eyes narrow for more of my response.

"What I'm saying is you can't judge how your experience or what you're going to experience based on other people's lives because everyone's story is different."

I stop my car at the red light. "Shaquille?" I hear Quez say my name as I turn my head in his direction. I don't know how it happened shit was so fast, but I do know his lips were softer than I expected.

I place my hand on his face as I slip my tongue into his mouth hearing him moan, sending vibrations through my throat. Our tongues battle for dominance and I overpower him easily. We make out until the need to breathe consumes us and a car honks from behind us.  He licks my bottom lip leaving a trail of saliva as he shrinks in his seat from embarrassment.

I drive off one hand on the steering wheel as I touch my bottom wet lip. "I'm sorry," Quez apologizes to me as I shake my head trying to calm my nerves.

"Nah you don't have to apologize you're good," I say to him pulling into my driveway. I watch Quez unbuckle his seatbelt, my eyes traveling toward his lips which were a tad swollen.

My phone rings as I get out of the car, and I look at it to see it's Jahmir. "Hello?" I answer finally calming my nerves. Quez got out of the car as I pressed the speaker button. "Tyasha took Soul her and some two other niggas. Slicks dead also been dead or quite some time," he lets us know as Quez smacks his lips.

"I told you you've shot that bitch," Quez says out loud with disgust. "That's Soul's mother-

"That ain't no mother though what type of mother chooses drugs over her daughter," We hear Amir say interrupting Jet. I felt relief in that they were still together, they could keep each other safe.

"You said Slicks dead, since when? Wasn't Tyashsa messing around with him? How could he be dead when she was staying with him?" I ask him as Quez and I walk up the steps to my apartment.

"I don't know but from what I read in Tyasha's Journal, she was involved with some Nigga name Oquil and the supposed Father of Soul," I hear the disgust in his voice as he says the last part.

"This story just keeps getting wilder and wilder," I say turning my key in the front door. "Slim!" I call out his name walking into the house, while Quez follows suit. When I get no response I figure he might've gone to his Aunts.

"We finna go by the Mob's trap house real quick though, we have some business to discuss with Lorenzo. That's the only way I could be one step closer to finding my daughter," Jet lets us know as I sit on the bar stool, placing the phone on the counter.

The phone hangs up before I can even respond. "So what are we supposed to do?" Quez asks walking towards me before taking a seat on the stool next to me. I shrug my shoulders.

Amir

"You've been gone for some time now. what happened to your leg?" Lee says to me embracing me in a tight hug. I return it squeezing him tightly before releasing him. "Someone shot at us while we were at the trap house," I tell him as he frowns up at me. "Don't worry we killed him already, well Pa did, but he's dead."

He smiles at me before turning towards Pa giving him a small nod, to which the male returns it. "We have to speak with Lorenzo and you too, we found some more information and a journal on top of documents indicating a drug that I created when I was younger," Pa explains to Lee who tenses up looking at the envelope.

"Hurry up inside so we can find Lorenzo," Lee tells us pulling us inside. "What do you mean find him? He should be still locked up." I let him know as we round the corner of the hall to find Lorenzo sitting down in a chair, with a small blasian male at his side. "Sunny?" I hear Pa call out a name causing the male to look up at him.

"Never-mind on why you're here, Lorenzo we have to talk! My daughter has been taking, and I need answers," Pa lets Lorenzo know who opens his eyes before looking at us both. He looks between us before gesturing for us to take a seat.

I scoff because the nigga got the nerve to order me to sit in my own trap house. I do as he says sitting beside Pa, as Lorenzo whispers something in Sunny's ear who nods standing up and walking towards the front.

"What is it you want to know?" He finally asks us after making sure his lover rounded the corner. "Why did you send him away?" I question him suspicious of his behavior and he chuckles blowing out smoke from the blunt he was smoking. "To protect him, 'cause you never know who's listening and judging by how y'all came in. You niggas discovered more than you were hoping to find." He says as Jahmir takes out the envelope throwing it on the table. Lorenzo smirks, "We never wanted you to find out this way Jahmir, hell we never wanted you to find out at all," He lets us know leaning forward to hold the envelope.

"Start talking, I get tired of hearing the same excuse, I've found out now so explain yourself, and dont leave anything out!" Pa says raising his voice as Lee tries his best to tell him to calm down.

"My daughter missing, my baby mama has kidnapped her and I can't help but feel all this shit is in tied with everything that's been going on. That mother fucking drug Repressed, these damn logs, of all the drugs I created, why did he keep this shit?" I squeeze Pa's leg trying to calm him down as his frustration boils over.

"Im tired of the lies, the secrets, and the darkness that yall kept me in for the longest, yet used me to build this motherfucking gang up to where it is now!" He screams at Lorenzo pulling out a gun and pointing it at him.

I know this might be the wrong time but this nigga looked yummy as hell when he's upset. Almost makes me wanna do a split-

"You don't have to point a gun at me lil nigga. I already made up my mind to tell you what you need to know, I've been through so much torture, I ain't even got the strength to muster up a lie," Lorenzo says not fazed by the gun in his face. Jahmir grits his teeth as I rub his leg, "Calm down Pa."

Pa looks at me his eyes softening before hardening once more as he turns his attention back towards Lorenzo. "Start talking."

"I guess I should start at the beginning with all seven of us, Me, August, Maverick, Marcello, Donsilo, Dimitri, and Darnell," Lorenzo says a painful smile appearing on his face as he reminisces. "Man were we the best of friends in high school, nothing could separate us. The original Nosotris."

"The original Nosotris? I thought y'all formed kingpin?" I question and he shakes his head.

"Nosotris was Kingpin back then, Kingpin only came after some of us went our separate ways same with Gorilla Mob," Lorenzo lets us know slouching back in his chair.

"All of ya'll were in a gang together? Who's Darnell?" Pa questions as Lorenzo puts his pointer finger over his lips. "We started Nosotris all seven of us as a joke back then, it was never meant to get as serious or big as it is now. All six of us just ran drops together and made money together, but then we started earning more respect, from older gangs, one of them being an older underground gang. I can't recall the name of it but back then that underground gang ran shit."

He sighs looking towards us before continuing, "When we finally became official the original leader was Darnell, he led us well too, and was good at chemistry creating all types of drugs, that even this underground gang ain't never heard of."

He squeezes his hands together, shaking his head before continuing, "However with leadership came the feeling of power, and with power came, the sense of control, and control brought greed, and so on. Darnell ended up falling victim to these passions and he was changing day by day."

I feel Pa squeeze my leg as we tune in to the story.

"The six of us didn't like the change so we decided to split up and with that came beef between Maverick and August, and they went their separate ways me and Dimitri chose Kingpin, while Donsilo and Marcello chose Gorilla Mob," he says looking towards me.

"What happened after that?" Pa asks Lorenzo who leans forward with a sense of regret in those brown eyes. His voice shakily comes out.

"We should've known it wasn't going to be that easy though, especially since we started our gangs challenging Nosotri's power. Even if we managed to take it we weren't out of the storm yet, and Darnell he wasn't having it," Lorenzo tells us looking up at Pa.

"He turned gangs against each other, and killed Maverick, me and Dimitri were there when it happened, and since August and Maverick were together you can imagine how badly it affected August," Lorenzo says stroking his chin a sorrowful grin displaying on his lips.

"However August didn't take revenge instead he took his revenge in another way. A clever bastard that nigga was." Lorenzo chuckles to himself his eyes trailing around us.

"Didn't he kill Darnell, so how did he take revenge in another way?" Pa questions and Lorenzo smiles raising his finger and pointing directly at Pa.

"You." He says calmly sending a chill down my spine as Pa looks at him in confusion. "What do you mean him?" I question Lorenzo who chuckles before saying, "Darnell was always a womanizer and he winded up getting two women pregnant around the same time with the kids only being a few months apart."

"What does that have to do with me?" Pa questions him getting irritated at how long the story was being dragged out. "Get to the point already Lorenzo," Pa sneers.

"What do you mean I was used to getting August's revenge if August was going to kill him anyway?"

"Don't interrupt me lil nigga the story is at its best part, you don't want to miss any details," Lorenzo scoffs continuing his story, "Anyway as I was saying that nigga had three babies in total two twins and one separately. The one that came separately was born first, Darnell named him Oquil. The twins came last and he named one Omarion, and the other Jahmir. "

I hear Pa's breath hitch on the side of me, as Lorenszo's eyes narrow, "Have you heard of the name's before, or have you three met already?" Lorenzo holds a smile and I can feel Pa shaking on the side of me.

"You're lying I don't have any brothers and not a fucking twin, my mother never mentioned that shit, Pa lets him know standing up as he raises his gun before shaking his head in denial. "You ask for the truth and I'm finally telling you it, take the pill and swallow it nigga. Your father was Darnell, and you and you're twin were separated at birth. Your mother took you and your father took Omarion alongside Oquil!"

"That's why August told you, you are a vision of him! Him being Darnell, that vision that he wanted to destroy!"

Jahmir

"S-so this was all just some elaborate plan to off my father, meaning that I wasnt shit in the eyes of the people I admire so much, cause nobody stopped to think how this shit would backfire on me," I stutter out, and my eyes water. This was an extremely hard pill to swallow, as I swallowed back my spit. "Pa," I hear Amir call out my name softly, as he glares at Lorenzo. "That isn't true Jahmir you know August held you to high standards and raised you like his own so watch your words," Lorenzo tells me shaking his head and denying my claims.

"I was held to high standards cause he wanted revenge, how much of that care was genuine and how much of it was pure bullshit?" I ask him humming as I tilt my head the anger building up, as tears threaten me by stinging my eyes. Waiting for a response, but when I didn't get any, I stood up, "Thought so, and now I'm going head to head with people that want me and all the people around me dead over shit that happened before I was even born."

I leave the living room hearing Lorenzo call my name, as he sighs roughly. I walk past Sunny and pass other mobs who shrink back in fear as I glare at them. I hear steps coming up from behind me as I make my way towards the backyard of the house.

"Pa you okay?" Amir asks me as I turn my head to glare at him. He rolls his eyes, "You ain't scaring me with that glare, so chill out." I ignore him walking towards the tree, turning to lean my back on it. "I just want to be alone now, it's not every day you find out you have a twin, not only that but another brother, two at that. Then you find out that your father was a leader of a gang that aspired to get rid of your only parental figure and to m-make m-matters worse. The only nigga you ever really looked up to was just using you to act out his petty as revenge for some fuck ass relationship! "

I hadn't realized I was crying until I felt arms wrap around me pulling me away from the tree. I fall into the embrace crying hard into the shoulder. "I dont know what to do anymore! I'm losing my mind, Amir, I dont have control over any of this shit! " I cry even harder as he whispers in my ears, "I gotcha, dont cry."

"Hey look at me," he says as he raises my head with me still trying to look at the ground. "Pa look at me," he coos softly and I look up at those minty green eyes. The wind blew slightly as his locs that were over his eyes swayed with it. His lips pull into a smile showing his pretty white teeth, "You're not crying and that's good because tears don't suit those pretty brown eyes."

My breath is shaky as I stare into his eyes hearing him say, "I'm  going to stay with you till the end, and we'll get through this together. Im a help you get Soul back. For you and myself, even if that takes my last breath away." I lock our lips together giving him a quick peck, avoiding his eyes as I start to apologize before feeling him pull me back in.

Right now might not have been the right time for this, but I've been through so much and he was so warm. I lean into his touch feeling his hands roaming my body as mine does the same. I moan into the kiss before he opens his mouth, and I slip my tongue in. We battle for control as I finally gain it pulling him closer to me as if to infuse my body with his. He whimpers in my mouth before taking control as his hands squeeze my ass.

"Ah," I moan out feeling a small smack being sent to it, his hands roaming all over my body. Sending waves of pleasure through me distracting me from my thoughts. Little me twitches in my pants, as I feel his growing in his pants.

I thought those extra-large condoms were exaggerating it's not, it's really-

"Fuck Amir," I moan feeling him attack some spot on my neck that sends chills down my spine. How he found that spot I do not know but he can suck on it forever. Shit felt amazing!

"We gotta chill,' I say softly trying to pull away, he bites down on my neck and I hiss out in pain. "Amir." I say shivering as I unraveled feeling wetness slipping down my thigh. What in the fuck? I ask myself mentally still shaken up, Amir chuckles looking down at my neck and caressing my shivering body.

"I think I got an extra pair of boxers in the house," he tells me as I'm still shaken up by that rough as high. "Submissive ass." He laughs pulling me along.

Lorenzo

I've seen the whole shit! I ain't even mean to but I did! I watch Amir drag Jet along, probably saying something that embarrassed the boy cause Jahmir hits him upside his head. I had come through to speak with Jahmir when I was met face-to-face with this. Amir sensed my gaze cause he looked right at me his green eyes narrowed before a small smirk played his face. I sighed stepping away from the window before, walking towards the front of the house. Lee stood by the door with Sunny talking and laughing.

"What's wrong baby?" Sunny questions me as I pull him into my arms. "Did you speak to Jet? He was pretty upset when I saw him," He speaks to me as I sigh to myself. "Yeah I saw him but I ain't get the chance to speak to him, I got a sense of deja vu though."

Marcello laughs at my comment, as we both leave Sunny confused. I close my eyes taking in my husband's scent. I hope this time things are different, it would be a shame if it ends in another tragedy.

I also hope I did the right thing, even if I might've destroyed the image of August in Jahmir's eyes.

Shaq

"We need to deal with Rhazi because I have a feeling he might've been using you to steal information and report it back to Nosotris," I let him know and he nods his head guilt washing over his face once again.  "Did you fall for that nigga or something to make you feel sorry and guilty," I question him and Quez squeezes his hand into a fist.

"Kind of he's the first nigga I've been with throughout all my years of living dl so it kind of hurts you know?" Quez tells me weakly, and I couldn't believe it, "Don't say you love that nigga after just having my tongue  deep inside your throat on a kiss you initiated."

His light skin cheeks turn red for the something time today as he stutters out, "Nigga that was in the heat of the moment and you can't say shit 'cause you could've pushed me away."

He lets out a huff of a breath before turning towards me, "Why hadn't you pushed me away? You're acting normal as if you hadn't just had a whole make-out session with me. And I'm the only one as always freaking out over the lil shit you do or say." He places his hand on the side of his durag pulling at the string.

"Maybe because I didn't hate it, it was different yet similar to when Slim kissed me. A part of me is confused yet, yet I couldn't help but enjoying it," I tell him and his eyes widen as the blush deepens. "Slim kissed you when?" He questions his voice leaking a little jealousy.

I smirk closing in, placing my hand under his cheek, and stroking his chin with my thumb softly.  "You jealous? It's okay don't b- mm" I feel his lips over mine once more the kiss is slow and passionate. However, it lit a fire inside me that I've never experienced with any woman. And just like that time with Slim little me was aroused.

We both stand as I pull his body closer to mine. My hands roamed all over the curves, and down towards his ass. I give it a light squeeze it sits up nicely, as I feel him moan into my mouth. This shit is intense even though it's just kissing, and feeling.

"Stop I'm getting hard," Quez whimpers pulling away as I chase them lips pecking them a good three more times before letting them go.

"You should stop Shaq, you're not even gay so don't confuse yourself," Quez says almost sounding hurt.

Quez
This shit almost felt like a dream come true, yet a nightmare at the same time. Shaq my best friend was here kissing me. His chocolate lips were buried deep in my pink ones yet, for some reason even though I felt excited a part of me couldn't stop thinking about Rhazi.

I pulled away after earning three more pecks telling him to stop. He could regret it and this type of step could ruin our friendship especially since I know for a fact Shaq's not gay.

He's never been attracted to men, he's a true womanizer.  "You're the second male to make me question my sexuality that should be telling enough as it is right?" He asks me as I place my hand on his chest feeling how firm it is.

"What if you regret it Shaq I already told you that you were my sexual awakening, and now you're kissing me, and I don't wanna be hurt when you realize you rather have some pretty woman than me," I tell him honestly feeling myself being held tighter.

It's hypocritical of me I know that no one has to mention it, in fact maybe this hurt from Rhazi was my karma for Quita.

I felt a small kiss on my forehead, and he didn't have to say anything as I looked up at those pretty brown eyes, and the white smile.

I've always been sprung.

"I'm about to use the bathroom real quick," I let him know pulling away from him. I walk away still feeling his eye on me as I go down the hall. Opening the door, I wasn't prepared for what I saw.

"Shaq!" I yell out his name and he hurries towards me. "Holy shit Slim," he says running into the restroom where the water was running, and Slim's unconscious bruised body lay on the floor.  He was only breathing weakly.

"Call 911," He tells me as I nod quickly running to grab the phone. Before stopping when I hear something ticking.  I didn't hear the sound before, so why was I hearing it now? I look around d the room grab the phone and dial 911, the operator picks up and I explain what happened before I'm interrupted by the ticking sound getting faster.

Shaq comes out of the bathroom, his eyes widening when he notices the same noise.

What's that sound yo?" He questions as we take a step back toward the front door, and that's when I notice the wire on the wall following it to the bathroom door then my head goes up.

A fucking bomb?!

I gasp before opening the front door pushing both Slim and Shaq as we hear a loud explosion and the roughness of the explosion sends us all flying forward.

I break away from Shaq and Slim as Shaq loses his grip on Slim, and we each fly in different directions. My head makes contact with the rough pavement as blood slips from my temple.

My vision blurrier as I look over to see Shaq by his car his leg busted and bleeding.  I tried to crawl towards him, but my body was in so much pain, and I was missing a finger. I gasped in pain looking around and seeing Slim motionless on the grass covered in dirt and mud.

The fire from the house cackled and burned brightly as I heard voices, and ambulance sirens, seeing a person running towards me before everything went black.

Tyasha

"Would you stop all that damn crying little girl!" I tell her pulling her by the hand through the house. "I wanna go to my daddy!" She screams at me as I turn around before kneeling on her level. "Watch who you're yelling at! I'm your mother!" I scream at her, and she shakes her head no at me before saying, "You're a monster." I pull my hand back feeling someone grab my hand before I could slap her.

"You've already broken her arm, at this point, you're going too far." I look up at the dreaded male yanking my arm before looking at the shivering girl holding her broken wrist. "This little brat is just like Jahmir, that mouth of hers is going to get her slapped," I tell him while threatening her.

"To think you're doing all of this to please your baby father-brother is beyond me," he tells me shaking his head. I narrow my eyes before standing up to face him. "You're so innocent Rhazi, nobody even knows why you're doing what you're doing? yet you have the right to want to judge me for trying to get my daughter to meet her real father!"

Rhazi lights the blunt placing it to his lips, "Her real father? Is that the reason or are you just bitter cause he chose his happiness over you?" He blows smoke in my face as I reach out to slap him.

"I dont even know why Omarion got you around!" I scream in his face screeching when he grabs me by my neck pulling me closer to his face. "Nothing is stopping me from killing you, if you put your hands on me again on devil Im a split your head wide open!" He threatens me his dark eyes glowing with hatred and anger.

"Pop yo pills, shoot up your heroine, and leave me alone," He says throwing me back as my back hits the hard floor. "You son of a bitch Omarion is going to kill yo punk ass once I tell him what you're doing!" I scream at him as he kneels in front of Soul she stares at him with a petrified look.

"What are you doing don't touch her!" I scream watching him play with her curls. "You must be confused and scared right now?" He says to her as she cries out when he reaches for her wrist.

"What a horrible mother to break your wrist this bad," he pulls her along by her good hand towards the doorway. I stand up following behind them, only one goal in my mind is having my family back together. I just want my family, Omarion promised me that once I get my daughter we can leave and escape.

We will be able to escape Oquil and live together happily.

"You that guy that was at Mir Mir's house?" I hear Soul say to Rhazi who humms looking down at her. "Yea and your Soul," Rhazi says monotone. Soul nods as we make our way into the kitchen and I watch as he picks her up placing her on the counter.

Why is he being so kind to her? She's the enemy's make-believe daughter!

Rhazi (oh surprise!)

We all have our secrets, things we hide and disguise with a smile to hide our pain. I look at the little girl in front of me reaching for her broken wrist she pulls away holding it still scared. I dont blame her though, she has all right to be scared.

"I'm not going to hurt you," I say softly holding up some bandages and ice. It would have to do until all this is over and she can be taken to the hospital. She hesitates for a moment before letting me wrap her arm with an icepack.

"Omarion shouldn't trust you no one should be kind to an enemy's child!" Tyasha screams at me and I look up at her seeing her daughter shake. I wonder what could have messed this girl up so badly that she'd be like this.

"I guess that applies to her mother too, for someone who wants family, you have a twisted way of treating them. This little girl is a life you carried under your heart for nine months yet you abandoned her, and now you're back trying to use her to gain a man's approval." I laugh at her seeing Soul's eyes widening.

My phone rings as I pick it up seeing the name Oquil on the screen. "Yo." "Don't yo me, I already planted the bomb inside Shaq's house and took care of the boy that was inside. They killed Dimitri that dumb mother fucker! My father should've killed him the day he killed Maverick!" My eyes widen planted a bomb!

"Okay, and what makes you so sure that Shaq will return there? I'm pretty sure they are at the hospital by now visiting that girl Kenya." I tell them.

"Because they already did him and that lil light-skin he's always with," My breath hitches at the mention of Quez as the panic builds up. The guilt consumed me although it shouldn't because I was just using him to execute my plan.

"Is that Oquil you're on the phone with? Tell that son of bitch to come back with Omarion so he could meet his daughter!" I ignore Tyasha brushing past the guilt as I tell him, "You should hurry up back and I hope you made sure that they were dead."

"Why are you speaking to me as though you're the leader, dont forget I run shit Rhazi not you." The line ends leaving me to sigh to myself as I stare at the little girl in front of me playing with her bandages.

Her stomach growls as I question, "You hungry?" She stares up at me before asking, "Why are you guys trying to hurt my daddy?" I pause before smiling slightly, "I'm not trying to hurt anyone, I'm just trying to relieve some anger."

She looks confused as I pull out a hot pocket. I guess she notices my tattoo cause she says, "Who's that?" She asks pointing to my arm and noticing a little girl and woman on my arm. I always wore long sleeves so no one ever noticed this tattoo. "My daughter and fiance," I tell her with a small smile hoping to drop the conversation, but kids are curious as she continues to poke questions.

"Where are they now? What are their names? They are pretty."

I smile, "They're dead." Her eyes widen with fear as she purses her lips together as I fix her food in silence.

Jahmir

No! No! I think to myself as I rush into the hospital with Amir by my side. I couldn't ever get a break. I made my way into the intensive care unit ignoring people who told me to stop running. I grab the side of the door looking into the room, machines beeping as I stare inside the room. All three, Shaq, Quez, and Slim lay in ICU, there was a bomb planted inside Shaq's house, A fucking bomb!

I listen to the sound of the heart machines walking into the room, my eyes scanning my brother's bruises and burns wrapped in bandages. They said Quez suffered head trauma and lost a finger on top of burns on his back. Shaq on the other hand leg was torn up, he hardly received burn damage. Slim poor slim he still clinging on for life as they were now trying to pump the drugs out of his system on top of broken bones, and a fractured Jaw.

"I'm sorry," I say softly to all three of them. My phone rings as I pull it out of my pocket and an unknown number. I ignored it walking out of the room, walking towards Amir who looked just as concerned as I was probably worried about his little cousin.

My phone dings and I pull it out a text message reads,

I hope you liked our surprise, it was quite the blast huh? Thats besides the point though, we want to meet with you! ONLY YOU! Although you must be confused as to why this is happening if you meet us at this location will be able to explain all of this better. We can't wait to finally meet you, :)

My hand shakes as I grit my teeth, I had already suspected I'd eventually have to do this alone. I click on the attachment with a location that shows an abandoned underground trap house, with a picture of my daughter.

I gasped seeing her arm and how swollen it was in those bandages. However, the male behind her had a face like my own as he placed his hand on my daughter's head. The caption below the picture read, One happy family!

It's them there the ones that's doing all of this my long lost brothers but why? Who would they try and hurt next, my eyes land on Amir. Thats who They would try to hurt him to get to me, but they've given me a chance within a warning to keep him safe and the rest living.

"Pa?" Amir comes up to me as I click off my phone and he pulls me in pressing a kiss against my lips. How did we even get like this again? I accept his kisses before pulling back and placing my forehead against his own.

A few hours Earlier

"Amir, can I ask you a question?" I ask him laying on his chest ever since what happened outside we were up in the same room he tied me up in a cuddle in the bed. "What is it?" He questions me and I gain the courage to ask, "Why is it you want to help me find my daughter so bad? I know you said it's because you feel guilty, but now that we know it's me they are after. You know you dont have to help me you can keep yourself safe and just stay out-

"I told you outside didn't I it's because I wanna get her back to-

"But why- ah

I moan out when he smacks my ass, as I groan looking up at him and flicking his chin. "Dont cut me off ," he tells me rubbing the spot he popped. He tells me as I mumble under my breath. I don't know why I was being so submissive, I made women submit to me now here I am being submissive as fuck.

"I lost my baby sister when I was younger, my mother was neglectful, always chose drugs over her kids, thats another reason why I sympathize with Soul Soul so much, because I know what its like to have a mother, and for that mother to not give two shits about you," He tells me his voice shakily as I watch his Adam's apple bob with a harsh swallow.

"I couldn't save my sister if she were alive today she would be about eighteen years old, I always keep up with the dates. This chain on my neck is infused with her ashes and the rest is at my house on a podium," He says referring to the gold chain wrapped around his neck it glistens in the dim light.

"Im sorry that happened to you," I tell him as we lock eyes and he smiles. "It was a long time ago Pa, but I want you to understand that you can truly trust me now. I like you." I feel myself becoming embarrassed. "You like me in what way?" I question turning my head away from him, and he smiles grabbing my head and bringing me towards his face. "I don't know but some things there it's been there ever since I met you, but I push it down," He says kissing me deeply before I can reply.

I smile after he pulls away, "You didn't get to nut earlier." I say nervously and shocked at what I was saying as I rub on his area. I feel it twitch through his pants. "Pa, you don't have to do this," he says trying to stop me from unbuckling his pants. "Chill nigga, I gotchu." I tell him pulling his pants lower, then going for his boxers.

"Pa you know once you do this, this ain't kissing, you can't take..fuck," he moans as I pull his dick out of his pants. My eyes widen when it springs up hitting the side of my face. "Oh wow yo shit pretty and big, look at the tip oozing precut,' I tease stroking it painfully slow.

"Pa," Amir whines out my name, as I constantly tease him, licking the veins alongside allowing spit to dribble down his shaft. "Stop playing," He moans out as I smile taking him into my mouth. I can't take him all so I swirl my tongue around the tip while stroking the rest of him in a rhythmic motion.

He moans completing me, "Shit Pa your mouths so hot." He moans my nickname repeatedly. As I relax my throat to take him in deeper, the tears well in my eyes. My throat closes in around his tip as his pubic hair brushes my nose.

Amir gasps, "Wait baby come up don't choke okay,' he says as I look up into his eyes, he stops trying to plead with me and starts guiding my head up and down. Next thing I know he was fucking my throat, moans slipping out his mouth as he comments on how good the back of my throat felt. i breath through my nose overwritting the suffocating feeling.

After thirty more minutes, I feel him twitching in my mouth. "Shit wait Pa Im a pull out." He says as he pulls out of my throat but I don't allow him to pull out of my mouth, licking his tip all while breathing on the rest of his shaft.

"Shit!" He moans out cumming in my mouth as I try to swallow most of it, while pulling off allowing the rest to shoot in my face some of it touches my swollen lips. I let out a chuckle wiping the access off of my lips before tasting it in my mouth. Its not salty salty he must drink plenty of water.

His eyes or low as his dick twitches, and he pulls me down licking his cum off my lips before pulling me into his mouth as we swab that shit. "Damn you the first to ever throat goat me!" He tells me and I laugh.

"Hope I be the last to." I say and he smiles at me. "So much for not wanting to be involved with a nigga," He laughs saying this to me and I smile. "You steady making me question it so why not just accept it," I smile kissing him again.

Present TIme

"Amir," I say his name softly as I back away out of his hold. He looks at me confuse as I stare up at him, "I don't think you should be involved with me anymore," I tell him trying to stop myself from becoming emotional. He looks confused, before trying to pull me back, "Pa I said I'm not leaving you this is not going to scare me away if that what you thinking." I shake my head, "I know but I cant afford anybody else I care about to be hurt," I tell him crossing my arms as I look into his eyes.

He needed to understand this was for his safety, all of their safety. "Why you saying this now? Even after I told you my reasons, after all the shit we been through together, nigga you just had my dick down your throat now you telling me to abandon you?" He questions me his voice deepening as his eyebrows clenches in anger.

"This is for the best, if it's me they want I should try and do this alone," I tell him weakily. "I just wanna keep you safe, they might try and come for you next." His eyes soften before he steps towards me, "If that's what you want then fine." "August and Maverick tried to handle shit alone, and look what happen to them, Lee was right were going to be just like them, wind up dead cause they couldn't trust in each other enough to see it through together."

My eyes widen as I shake my head, "We're not going to be like them once I handle it then we ca-

I try reaching out for him but he smacks my hand away. "Then we can what huh, you don't trust that I can handle your burden with you, and you expect me to be in a relationship with you?" He tells me and that hurts me cause it felt like he was breaking up with me even though we weren't official.

"I'm sorry but I already lost the three people that mattered the most to me, and now you trying to make me watch as I loose you too nigga, I'm sorry but if you got a death wish don't act like your doing it to save me, when youre the one who needs saving," He turns on his heel walking away as I watch as his back grows futher away.

I wanted to cry as I sat down on one of the hospital chairs. The tears in my eyes fall constantly as I try to soothe myself that this was for the best.

For everyone's best.

Woo omg 8088 words ooo My fingers hurt yall my keyboard has been through it this whole day!

Let me know what yall think I'm not trying to rush relationships I hope Jahmir and Amir's relationship is not being rush, in my stories I try to focus more on why people Have emotional connections with one another instead of the sexual aspects of it.

How yall feel about

Jahmir and Amir (my poor babies just took a step in their relationship and already back at square one kind of)

Shaq and Quez (most people said they want this ship other said threesome but I'm not good at writing threesomes, if yall truly want Ill try but no guarantee it'll be good!)

Yall think Slim gonna be okay? (I love Slim btw he gotta suffer too though he ain't out the waters)

Who's yall favorite character? Im a let yall in on a lil secret mine is drumrollll......Rhazi! I like Shaq also but you'll guys see why I love Rhazi so much!

Tyasha (She's such a complex character. Sometimes when I write her I cant help but feel bad for her!)

Rhazi? (Ya'll finally got a look into Rhazi's thoughts you ain't get much but you got some!)

Oquil and Omarion being Jet's brothers Darnell being Jet's father what yall think was it a smooth reveal or did yall see it coming?

Omarion
Jets twin brother their fraternal yet kinda similar.
Age :25
"We finally meeting each other so why you glaring at me like that? Oh Soul I don't know if she mine but I think she is."

Oquil

Jets older brother by a couple of months
Age: 26
"So you really don't know why we wanna bring you down? You don't realize how lucky you were baby bro while me and twin had to suffer!"

Rhazi

?
Age:28
"I'm only trying to complete one goal and one goal only none of this shit really matters besides that goal"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 67 5
Dylan and his little sister, Layla, recently had to move to a new house due to their Dad's new job, which means a new school which means new friends...
53.8K 3.1K 24
Profligacy ~Reckless extravagance or wastefulness in the use of resources. ~Licentious or dissolute behaviour. Growing up as the heir to one of th...
91.8K 4.2K 26
You love your best friend, he doesn't love you back. He has met a girl, a pretty little thing, he's in love with her. He's your only friend, but he h...
687K 17.8K 18
Jace Jackson is a quiet and shy 16 year old boy with only one friend, the lovely Ella. He is a closet gay mainly because he doesn't want the bullying...