โœ“ | starboy, nishimura riki

Von -saebyeok

โ i'm happy you don't see me as some lowlife-outcast. โž โ i wish all us other socs could see you for who you... Mehr

๐“ขTARBOY
SOUNDTRACK
STARBOY | 00
STARBOY | 01
STARBOY | 02
STARBOY | 03
STARBOY | 04
STARBOY | 05
STARBOY | 06
STARBOY | 07
STARBOY | 08
STARBOY | 09
STARBOY | 10
STARBOY | 11
STARBOY | 12
STARBOY | 13
STARBOY | 14
STARBOY | 15
STARBOY | 16
STARBOY | 17
STARBOY | 18
STARBOY | 19
STARBOY | 20
STARBOY | 21
STARBOY | 22
STARBOY | 23
STARBOY | 24
STARBOY | 25
STARBOY | 26
STARBOY | 27
STARBOY | 28
STARBOY | 29
STARBOY | 30
STARBOY | 31
STARBOY | 32
STARBOY | 33
STARBOY | 34
STARBOY | 35
STARBOY | 36
STARBOY | 37
STARBOY | 38
STARBOY | 39
STARBOY | 40
STARBOY | 41
STARBOY | 42
STARBOY | 43
STARBOY | 44
STARBOY | 45
STARBOY | 46
STARBOY | 48
STARBOY | EPILOGUE
STARBOY | THANK YOU

STARBOY | 47

1.8K 117 192
Von -saebyeok

EVERYBODY STOOD IN SHOCK, NOT KNOWING WHAT TO DO.

The only sound that could be heard were the whimpers of Choi Miso as she hugged Nishimura Niki's waist, using her body as a shield from the bullet her brother shot.

The pain that was souring through her body was unbearable — so bad, that she almost felt numb to it. The shock of the bullet entering her body had shocked her, and left her stunned as she squeezed Niki's waist tight, her eyes scrunched closed.

It all had happened so fast, and as soon as Miso watched Beomgyu pull the trigger, it was like her body went into protective mode. She had to protect Niki no matter what, and she did that by jumping in front of the boy, hugging his body so that she would receive the hit instead of him.

The young girls legs gave out and she slowly tumbled to the floor, Niki quickly following after her as he held the injured girl in his arms; her sobs of agony echoing throughout the street.

The inside of Miso's body felt like it was on fire as her lips became dry and pale, and her skin started to lose its natural blush, and the clothes she was wearing were turning a deep, crimson shade as they absorbed her blood.

Panic was streaming through Niki's bloodstream as his eyes widened whilst he looked down at the girl, one of his hands on her stomach where the wound was, and his other hand holding her head up. He felt too overwhelmed for tears seep from his eyes, and as he held Miso close, he couldn't help but let his lip quiver.

Beomgyu stared in horror as he slowly began to back away from the scene, too shocked at what he had just done. He shot his kid sister...

Without another thought, the Choi boy dropped the gun from his hand and took off in a sprint away from the group, his heart pounding against his chest as he felt guilt swarm him.

"I'll try and get help." Heeseung informed everyone in a panic tone, before leaving them and going to search for the nearest payphone to call for an ambulance.

Miso's clothes were covered in her blood and her eyes had welled up with tears as she looked up at Niki, who had now let tears slip from his eyes.

"Niki..." She softly called out, a pained gasp following after.

The said boy shook his head, brushing her hair from her face with the hand that wasn't trying to stop the bleeding.

"Don't talk, So... please..."

An agonizing hiccup fell from Miso's parted lips and a cry of excruciating pain was heard loud and clear. Her sobs ached Niki's heart as he felt useless. He couldn't help her.

Choi Miso felt exhausted. Her body felt heavy and the throbbing pain she was experiencing was making her dizzy, blurring her vision as she looked up at the boy she loved most. She knew she couldn't hold on anymore.

"Miso, keep your eyes open," Niki pleaded, his voice cracking as he let out whimpers. "Please, Miso. You've gotta keep your eyes open." He begged, gently shaking her in his arms.

"Niki..." She croaked out, warm tears gliding down the side of her face. "Niki, I love you... So much..."

"Stop saying that, Miso," He lectured, shaking his head whilst biting down on his bottom lip. "Stop saying stuff like you're saying goodbye."

"I'm sorry, Niki..." A cough escaped the Choi girls mouth, instantly causing a pained cry to come with it too. She was in too much pain, it was insufferable. She wanted it to stop.

"I don't wanna die..." She sobbed, moving her hand to place over Niki's bloody one that was on her stomach.

"Don't be silly," Niki slightly smiled, a breathy chuckle leaving his mouth. "You're not gonna die — Heeseung's gonna come back, and you'll go to Hospital — you'll get better, okay? And then when you're better, we can go to the diner, yeah?"

A small smile tugged at Miso's lips as she slowly nodded her head, licking her lips as her breathing hitched. "I like that idea, so much..."

It was silent for a moment as Miso's face contorted as a wave of pain hit her. She knew...

"Thank you... for making me feel loved, Niki..."

Miso felt her body begin to shut down. She knew what was about to happen, she knew her time had come. The intolerable pain she was once feeling had numbed and she felt relaxed in her lovers arms. She couldn't ask for a better way to die...

And so, as Choi Miso laid in Nishimura Niki's arms, she took her last breath before her eyes finally shut forever, the last thing she saw being Niki's face.

"Miso," Niki called out, gently shaking her as her body fell limp in his arms. "Miso, wake up! Don't die, you can't die... Don't joke around, Miso." He cried out, doing everything he could to wake up the love of his life, thought nothing worked.

She was truly gone...

Choi Miso had passed away in Nishimura Niki's arms, surrounded by the people she loved most...

Niki was in hysterics as he held Miso's cold body close to his warm one. He hugged her tighter than ever, like it was their final hug — which it was.

She wasn't coming back.

She never was going to come back.

That was the end of Choi Miso.

Standing around them was:

Kim Sunoo, who was also crying at the loss of one of his best friends.

Yang Jungwon, who was quietly weeping to himself.

Park Sunghoon, who stood silently with tears in his eyes as he watched the lovers reach the end of their love story.

Jake Sim, who was harshly biting down on his bottom lip to stop himself from making any noise as the tears slipped from his eyes.

Jay Park, who was too shocked to cry.

And Lee Heeseung, who had finally returned to the scene as Niki cried out, holding Choi Miso close to him.

Everything was silent, besides Niki's cries and sniffles.

He didn't know how he could continue life without Miso. He had gotten so use to her being around all the time, that going a day without seeing her perfect face would kill him.

Silently, Niki leaned away from the Choi girl and he wiped away his tears.

He was angry. The bullet was meant for him, not someone as precious as Miso.

He was furious. Choi Beomgyu had killed Choi Miso, and he definitely wasn't going to let him get away with it.

Hesitantly — not wanting to let go of Miso's body, afraid she would vanish — Niki delicately laid Miso's body on the cold floor and stood up. Many thoughts were rushing through his head and he glanced down at himself and his hands — he was covered in her blood and that made him feel sick.

He hated it.

He hated seeing her blood on his hands.

He hated seeing the girl he loved and cared for most, lifeless...

"Look after her for me." Niki broke the silence, his voice cracking as soon as he spoke, looking over at Sunoo and Jungwon, who nodded with tears in their eyes.

"Where are you going?" Heeseung asked the younger boy, who was beginning to walk away. "The ambulance is on its way."

"Don't worry." Niki stated in a monotone. His eyes looked hollow as tears uncontrollably fell from them, and he leaned down, picking up the gun Beomgyu had dropped.

Taking once last glance at Choi Miso, who was now surrounded by Sunoo and Jungwon, he bit his quivering lip before looking away and letting out a long sigh.

He had to find Choi Beomgyu.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

18K 813 39
๐Ÿ’ญ ๊’ฐ ๐—ท๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ป เพ€เฝฒ ๊’ฑ โ˜… ๊’ฑ Sim Jaeyun also known as Jake lives a pretty miserable life. When at home he has to deal with his physically and verb...
645K 31.6K 51
ELITE SERIES #1. COMPLETED. ENHYPEN HEESEUNG. โBecause after all... a playboy will always be a playboy, and a cheater... will always be a cheater.โž S...
710K 27.6K 62
โ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ โ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ highschool au // a yang jungwon fanfic...
57.6K 2.2K 15
COMPLETED (HEAVY CRINGE, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!) "I-I didn't mean to..." "THEN WHY DID YOU?" plot: Just your classic hate to love trope. Jay and S...