Till Death Do Us Part | Alast...

By Mygreysweater

You are a 22 year old flapper dancer in the 1920's! When you meet alastor things start to get very weird. He... More

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ The Dance Hall ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧ The Event ✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ Obsessed ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧Date✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚The Cat˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧Thorn✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Oh no˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧The Lady in Yellow✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Maybel˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧Behaviour✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Murderer˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧Family✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Rivalry˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧VK+LR✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Closer˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Together˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
・❥・Chapter 2 ・❥・
✡ 𝐻𝑒𝓁𝓁 ✡
✡ Relations ✡
✡ Radio Demon ✡
✡ Friends ✡
Intermission...
✡ Tune ✡
✡ Penthouse Party ✡
✡ Finale ✡

✧ ✦ ✧I do✧ ✦ ✧

1K 32 39
By Mygreysweater

Alastor swayed you back and forth, the two of you dancing all night.

Once you were both out of breath, and drinking your alcohol late in the night, you finally decided it was time to go home.

"I had such a lovely time tonight." You smiled at him, thanking Al for taking you out doing what you love most.

"Your welcome dear." He smiled, patting your hand as your arm was wrapped around his.

"Why don't we end this night off even better?" Alastor said in a tone that suggested he had something troublesome and exciting in mind.

She smiled, moving her hand to grab his and nodded, "Take me wherever it is you are implying." You smiled at his excited attitude.

He talked to you as you guys walked down the busy street on this saturday night. "You see those 3 men up there? Lets go say hello." Al smirked.

"But those are mobsters."

You said examining the men across the street smoking cigars and wearing their recognizable hats up on a rooftop.

You just hoped it wasn't Tony or anyone you knew, though you liked the idea of trying to kill some guys that had such power over people.

"So? We can take them, it will be easy." Alastor squeezed your hand gentley to reassure you.

"Ok, I trust you." You smiled and the two of you entered thr building.

A fourth guy suddenly coming out of no where and heading up the stairs where you needed to go.

"I don't know dear..."

He smiled, "You said you trusted me right? Sure they might have guns, but so do you. And you have amazing skills at stealing hearts."

Your eyes lighting up, blushing at his compliments, "Thats right! I can distract them while you take one out." You smiled.

Alastor raised a brow and nodded, not intending to tell you to seduce them but thats what you got from that and were very good at distracting.

"Just don't- don't go over the top.. ok?"

Slowly letting go of your hand as
you walked up the stairs, trusting your plan.

He followed a little behind you, the 4th man already at the top on the roof with the others.

You opened the the metal door and walked out onto the concrete roof, earning a look from all of them as Alastor listened out of veiw.

"Oh boys~ I need your help. You see, a woman like me lost her way up here and I need help getting back down~" you said, approaching one of the guys, but speaking to all of them.

Also adding a bit of a tipsy sound to your voice.

One of the guys you had approached putting his hand around your waist, "Sure thing doll, I can lead you back down." He smirked with his cigar in his mouth, looking you up and down.

You felt disgusted as he carressed your cheek and played with your boa as he walked you back towards the stairs.

"So~ you wanna tell me your name babe~?" The mobster talked in a smooth tone as you got closer to the door.

A smirk playing on your lips as he opened the door and you two stood in the dark stairwell, you whispered into his ear, "Vòlè Kè."

Alastor the stabbing the man multiple times, The Mobster letting out a painful scream.

You stepped aside and watched with a smile, a little upset that some blood had splattered onto your favorite dress but it didn't matter too much.

Alastor was breathing heavily after he finished killing the man, of course getting the attention of the others.

You guys walked out, the 3 others seeing you two covered in blood, Al covered in blood the most.

"You were really going at it him~" you smirked, glancing over at him as you pulled out your knife.

"I told you not to get too touchy or anything with him..." he muttered annoyed and rolled his eyes.

You smirked and gave him a kiss on the cheek, "Jealous~?"

His cheeks turning a shade of red, but you were joking and truly didn't mean to get to touchy with the guy. After all he was the one putting his bands on you first.

One of the men lunging towards Alastor and the other at you, both of you wasting no time ans fighting them.

The Mobster that had charged towards you had quickly pinned you against the wall but you were able to slash him up.

Alaator really messing up thw other guy aswell, he fell to the ground dead.

Once you realized that this man who had you pinned was really fighting for his life, you had to get rid of him quicker.

You pulled your gun out frustrated and blew his head off, blood sllattering all over you.

Bretahing heavily, you glanced over at Al, a smile on both of your faces.

This last guy was stronger than all of them, but nothing two serial killer-love birds couldn't handle right?

He looked very angry.

(Now imagine a very cool scene where you and Alastor are fighting him and Al is twirling you around and stuff amd he eventually dies)

Both of you tired and bloody, you smiled at Al, neither of you hesitating to kiss.

Your lips connecting, the dead bodies on the ground, blood spilled, the moonlight shining down on you two.

Everything was perfect.

After your long hug and kiss, Alastor pulling away, getting down on one knee.

Your heart racing as he slowly knelt down and pulled out a little gold circle shaped box, he opened it slowly, revealing the most breathtaking red ruby ring.

You gasped, covering your mouth, staring at him.

"Mon amour, will you marry me?"

"Yes!" You smiled, squeeling excitedly, holding back tears of joy.

He smiled wide, getting up and sliding the ring onto your finger, you hugged him tightly.

He lifted you up and twirled you around, you two kissing again.

You were definetly the happiest girl that night, this was the best night ever.

Alastor put you down and you both sighed contently, both of you examing the mess you had made. Shrugging, you and Al walked past the mess and walked back down the stairs together.

Y/n examined the ring on her finger, it had beautiful carvings in it and a shiny red ruby in the center, never had you ever thought you would marry him, but you were glad you did.

You had to tell Luis! You had to tell everyone!

Time skip

It was the day before the wedding and there was a knock on your door, who could it be?

You opened the door, Alastor was in the kitchen making jambalaya one last time before you guys married.

"Tony? How do you know where I live-"

"Y/n, you murdered my men." He had a frustrated look on his face, and he wasn't actually Gowed-up this time.

"I told you, if you brought it up, you'd be next." You furrowed your brows.

Alastor being nosy and leaning on the door behind you, looking over you at the man.

"You know your fiancée's a murderer sir?" He looked at Alastor.

"Why of course, who do you think helped her?" He smiled.

Tony looked disturbed, "Well do it again, and you guys will be in a chicago overcoat. Te resevwa li?" (Chicago overcoat: coffin. Te resevwa li: got it?)

All you did was nod.

Tony turned around and began to walk away.

Alastor closed the door and grabbed your hand, rubbing gentle circles on your hand. "You didn't tell me anything about you knowing a mobster?" He raised a brow.

That night as you guys ate the Jambalaya, you explained your whole past to him.

He listened quietley as you spole, seemeing a bit suprised at some things you did, like being in a Family kind of and stuff.

You also hadn't told anyone about you and Alastor getting married, deciding it would be best to keep it a secret as more people began to get suspicous of you.

I mean, Tony only knew because he saw the ring on your finger when you answered the door, you told May it was just a promise ring and Luis didnt know.

Luis and Alastor weren't on good terms right now, you weren't exactly sure why but maybe because they worked together, Luis began to get suspicous of him.

And for the wedding, its not like you could invite your family and some of the mafia you were close with and- it would just be a whole mess.

Too many questions would be asked, plus, its more romantic and mysterious to get married in secret in your opinion- and safer.

You two went to bed and soon enough, the morning came.

The next day

Alastor had prepared you guys breakfast, and you guys went off to a beautiful ballroom that he had reserved for the evening.

Once you both had gotten changed into the proper attire, an elegant dress, and him in a dapper suit. You guys met out on the ballroom floor.

The tall white pillars and floor to ceiling windows with gold chandeleirs and renaissance art on the ceiling. The warm lighting and luxurious atmosphere with the smooth jazz playing in the background added to everything, making this the most romantic secret-wedding ever.

You two balldanced the day away, enjoying eachothers company, completley enamored.

"I love you Alastor."

"I love you y/n."

He twirled you around up in the air and kissed you, and after performing your vows to eachother, you sealed the deal.

"I do."

And when you two kissed, your souls were forever connected.

The rest of the night went wonderfully, more dancing, drinking, kissing, and fun.

It was perfect, more beautiful than you could ever imagine.

As you two had arrived back at the house after the day you had, you knew the next day May would question as to why you werent at work.

(Thats the end of this chapter, ik its rlly short but I wanted to get it out of the way so we could move onto the bigger plot point. So i need your opinion, ik Alastor is canonically ace and i wasnt gonna have any smut or whatever but would you want some? Idk how id write it since ive never written any so if i ultimatley end up not doing it, i apologize. But should i, yes or no? Also im pretty sure ace ppl can like still feel it.. but like very rarley, like its not the main thing in a relationship? Idk, correct me if im wrong. The plot can still go on without it, but yk lmk if you want it or not.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 5.9K 31
Book two of Predator and Prey (If you haven't read that one I suggest you read it first) Word count- 32,385 ⚠️warnings⚠️ this story will contain lang...
118K 4K 41
"I like the way you think, Radio Demon." "And you, Miss Hell en Pointe." ୨୧ [Y/N] [L/N] ─ also known as Miss Kitty, also known as Miss Hell on Heels...
53.8K 1.8K 29
⚠️warning; this story will contain language, gore, and some sensitive topics. ⚠️ Words- 69,681 A family of murders, what could go wrong? Growing up...
20.9K 630 25
"I don't make deals such as that my dear." Alastor let out a hearty chuckle. "Why not? I'll give you whatever you want in return. Tell me your terms...