Vita Mia

By bellahopemyllove

Vita Mia: My life ***************************************** She has never wanted to take any part in the mafi... More

Introduction!<3
Character aesthetics>>
Chapter one:The runaway
Chapter two:Pathetic
Chapter Three:Nightmares
Chapter four:Hate
Chapter five:Cake
Chapter six:degraded
Chapter seven:Godly
Chapter eight:Dinner party
Chapter nine:Drunk words
Chapter ten:training
Chapter eleven:carina
Chapter twelve:Text messages
Chapter thirteen:Stars
Chapter fourteen:I know
Chapter fifteen: come and get me
Chapter sixteen:Ara
Chapter seventeen:Breathe
Chapter eighteen:Tesoro
Chapter nineteen:Sorry
Chapter twenty:Soulmates
Chapter twenty one: fottutamente stupendo
Chapter twenty two: infatuato
Chapter twenty three:Montague
Chapter twenty four:Sick
Chapter twenty five:Zippers
Chapter twenty six:Club
Chapter twenty seven:Naive
Chapter twenty eight:Ultraviolence
Chapter twenty nine:My rose
Chapter thirty:Vita Mia
Chapter thirty two:All over again
Chapter thirty three:Selfish
Chapter thirty four:Acceptance
Chapter thirty five:Too late
Chapter thirtysix:Rough hands

Chapter thirty one:Anything

842 25 12
By bellahopemyllove

"Hold me like the night holds the moon in its arms."

Arabella Karve
I groan softly as my body slowly begins to regain consciousness, pulling me out of the best sleep of my entire life.

I try to shift my body so that I can change positions and lay on my stomach, when I suddenly come to realize that I can't move because of a warm crushing weight on top of me.

My eyes shoot open as I nervously glance around my unfamiliar surroundings, expecting to be met with my own bedroom.

The dark walls, the large windows-

My eyes land upon the dark head of hair in front of me, and that's all it take for last night's memories to come rushing back to me. All the way up until my I asked Eros to stay with me.

"Shh baby it's me." The memory of his words from last night send a weird flutter through my stomach.

Eros's warm breath softly caresses my skin, thanks to the way his face is pressed completely into my chest. And because of how his entire body is positioned on top of mine.

As if my body doesn't hurt enough, having a man, made of pure, solid muscle passed out on top of me sure isn't helping.

Lovely.

I inhale in surprise as I slowly become aware of the placement of Eros's large hands, that are comfortably and shamelessly resting on my ass.

My ass that only has underwear on.

My cheeks heat at the action, but I can't help but let a small grin spread across my face seeing him like this. My heartless bodyguard snuggled up against me while sleeping like a big baby.

I give into the impulsive temptation, and softly place my hands on top of Eros's head and gently run my finger through his messy dark hair that feels like heaven against my skin. The sensation sends a tinge of comfort through me, making me never want to stop.

I mindlessly play with his dark hair and stare up at the ceiling, getting lost inside of my own head and chaotically tangled thoughts.

I think back to what... Dominik, said before he let his men attack me, about being careful with the belt around Eros. I want to believe it was nothing and Dominik was just trying to get inside my head, but deep down I know there was some underlying reason for him to say that.

The thing about Dominik is he knows everything about everyone. He somehow gets whatever information he wants, no matter how impossible it seems.

A nagging part within me almost wants to ask Eros about it, but I know that if there is truth to what Dominik said, Eros won't want me to mention it. And as much as he pisses me off sometimes, I would never want to make him feel uncomfortable.

Especially because of his understanding he was yesterday after I repeatedly lied to his face and he knew. I feel fucking awful about that.

But at least, by now, I am assuming that Eros completely forgot about the whole situation with me accidentally telling him that someone is going to kill me.

He doesn't care that much.

I take a deep breath, basking in the way I am completely enveloped in Eros's addictive scent. My face slightly throbs as I yawn tiredly, and the pain immediately makes me want to cry all over again. As if I had any more tears left from yesterday.

I remove my hands from Eros's hair for just a second, to try and test how sensitive my fucked up face is, when immediately a deep, throaty groan sounds from Eros in dissatisfaction.

That was kind of hot.

My eyebrows raise in disbelief at the action, that obviously displayed his disapproval.

"Oh nice of you to join me." I can't help the smile that breaks out across my face as I place my hands back on his head and continue touching his hair.

Eros doesn't even bother to respond or look up at me, he just buries his face farther into my chest and slightly squeezes my ass.

I gasp, "Excuse me Eros, I would hate to interrupt your beauty sleep but your hands are basically assaulting me."

Eros slowly tilts his head up towards me, resting his chin against my chest. A tired, flirty grin spreads out across his face as he gazes at me arrogantly, "I'm sorry." He says with a deep morning voice that is scratchy and still heavy with sleep.

The beautiful sight makes my heart flutter and the suppressed smile on my face just grows.

That's all Eros says before he removes his hands from my ass, and wraps his muscular arms tightly around my waist, hugging me tighter against him. He then places his face back against my chest.

I roll my eyes at his attitude, "I hope you are enjoying yourself."

Eros just hums in response as I twist a piece of his hair in between my fingers.

"You smell like me" Eros mumbles, his voice muffled against me.

"I lathered up in all of your masculine body wash." I smile, loving the scent of him. I take one of my hands out of his hair and begin mindlessly tracing my finger over the dark tattoos coating his bicep. He is still shirtless, and I am not mad about it.

"I like it." He squeezes his solid arms tighter around my waist. To the point where I can barley even breathe.

"Eros your killing me." I groan dramatically and try to shove him off of me.

Eros sighs loudly before unwrapping his arms and reluctantly rolling off of me and onto his back. I miss his warmth.

"Thank God, I can breathe again" I take a deep breath as Eros stays laying down next to me.

"You need to eat." Eros says while sitting up and running one of his hands through his hair.

"I need to sleep." I roll on to my stomach and close my eyes.

"You slept plenty."
*********************
Eros has been staring into the fridge like a lost dog for officially a few years now, while I sit on the barstool, admiring his rippling back muscles. The beautiful scars that are covered by his dark tattoos make his body look like pure art. And I can't help but feel in complete and utter awe.

"Are you okay over there darling?" I say with a laugh while bracing my elbows that are now covered in a large black hoodie on the kitchen island. And Eros gave me some sweats that I could actually wear.

"I can't cook." Is all he says while turning towards me with a small scowl. Is he that hard on himself?

I raise an eyebrow at him, "so what do you eat?"

"Your house has personal chefs, and when I'm here I eat protein shit that I am not having you eat for breakfast." He's so sweet.

"Its okay I'm not judging, I burn air, even though I know you enjoyed those cookies I made." I say with a sarcastic grin. A small smile slowly replaces his scowl, showing off one of his perfect dimples.

"I would enjoy anything you make me Vita Mia."

"So if you get cuddled in the morning, is this the Eros I get?" I smile at him as he rolls his slightly amused eyes, "shut up."

"Okay do you have any flour?" I ask while standing up from the barstool and walking towards the pantry. I pull open the door and my mouth falls open seeing the completely empty shelves.

"No."
***********************
I sigh into the bite of waffles as the magically syrupy taste melts against my tongue. After a moment I look towards Eros who is sitting on the other side of the couch, only to see him staring directly at me with a small smirk.

"Happy?" He says with a proud gleam in his icy eyes.

I nod with a smile, "thank you Eros."

After we decided neither of us can necessarily cook, and Eros has literally no ingredients other than protein powder and fucking vegetables, we decided to order breakfast in.

And it's fucking delicious.

"I will pay you back." I promise him before taking another bite.

"No you won't." He shoots me a glare telling me not to argue with him.

It's cute he thinks I am going to listen.

"Yes I will."

"I won't let you."

"Try and stop me." I flash him an arrogant grin.

"Do you know what you're getting yourself into Bella?" Eros says with a mischievous gleam in his eyes.

"What are you going to do, drown me?" Laughter bubbles in my throat while Eros just stares at me with an unamused expression, obviously not fond of the idea of drowning me.

"Sei un dolore nel culo." He mumbles under his breath. I smile at him, even though I have no clue what he just said.

We fall into a comfortable silence as I begin finishing my food, enjoying Eros's presence.

Who knew Eros would be the only person in the world who would just enjoy sitting in silence with me.

I finish my food and slowly begin standing up to go throw away my stuff, when Eros immediately stands up before me and shoots me an unhappy look. So, after arguing with Eros for approximately ten minutes about me throwing away my trash, he pulled the "my fucking house my fucking rules." So as I lean my head back against the arm rest and get comfortable, Eros walks back into the living room, after throwing everything away. I hope he's fucking happy.

"How did you get out of your house?" Eros asks while sitting back down on the couch, casually draping his arm over the back and spreading his legs. Hot.

"The window" I admit while gazing at his glorious side profile. His sharp jawline looks more godly than usual, along with his strong Adam's apple that bobs every time he swallows.

Eros slowly nods, "and why did you leave?"

I pause at the question and purse my lips, "I don't think it's fair that you are getting to ask all these questions and I don't get to ask you any."

Eros raises his eyebrow at me, "Answer me Bella and you can ask me all the questions you want."

"My dad was um- angry at me." I shrug, trying to blow off the question, but I can tell my face gives my true feelings away. Eros's body immediately stiffens.

He stares straight ahead of him, harshly clenching his jaw and not saying a word. Eros's eyes go completely cold, and a terrifyingly emotionless expression washes over his face.

"Eros?" I say, trying to pull him out of his thoughts. He doesn't respond as his hand slowly clenches his hand into a fist, making the top of his knuckles turn white from the pressure.

"Eros?" I try again while gently placing my hand on top of his clenched fist. Eros immediately looks towards me with a cold glare.

My heart hurts when he quickly pulls his hand away from me, as if my touch hurts him, and his glare deepens.

"Did I say something?" I ask while furrowing my eyebrows.

"I'll take you home before your parents realize you're missing. Get your stuff."

My breath gets knocked out of my lungs at his harsh words. What the fuck did I do?

I can't even come up with a response because of the harsh pounding in my ears.

I quickly stand up, ignoring my throbbing body, and walk towards the kitchen to grab my bag, without daring to look at him.
***********************
Eros Vandare
"My dad was um- angry at me." I can't help but immediately stiffen at her answer, seeing the all too familiar look cover her face.
~
"I'm sorry!" I cry out desperately as my papa begins slowly walking towards me. I try to stand up to get away, but my shaking legs immediately give out from under me.

My body brutally hits the ground beneath me that's coated in the shattered glass of my papa's thrown beer bottle.

My body shakes as I curl in a ball and cuff my head with my boney arms. My back still stings in excruciating pain from every one of my movements.

"Who's fucking food is in this house?" His words come out slurred as I hear the sound of his belt unbuckling and my back throbs at just the sound-
~
"Eros?" Her angelically addictive voice immediately pulls me out of my thoughts and I look towards her to see her sitting up and staring at me with concern. I feel her soft fingers resting on top of my fist and I immediately pull my hand away from her touch as an instinctive reaction. I forgot that it was her touching me.

I crave her touch, I would kill for her touch. And here I am fucking pulling away.

I slowly unclench my jaw, trying to focus on Bella, as my mind races with guilt and the resurfaced memories.

Does he hurt her? Is she in the same fucking place I was?

The way she looked at me, her eyes said so much with just that one sentence.

"Did I say something?" She says carefully while furrowing her eyebrows in worry. I fucking hate myself for making her feel this way. She doesn't deserve this bullshit.

She's too fucking perfect.

My heart rate increases as I feel like the walls are slowly closing in around me. She can't fucking see me like this.

"I'll take you home before your parents realize you're missing. Get your stuff."

I just need her to get out before I hurt her anymore with my own fucking problems.

She stares at me with a look of hurt, and I want nothing more than to hold her in my fucking arms and never let her go.

Waking up next to her this morning was the best fucking thing to ever happen to me. I could never get enough of her body pressed against mine while listening to the perfect sound of her voice.

She shoots up from the couch and turns away from me, without even sparring me a single glance. She storms out of the room and I clench my fists together because it is the only thing stopping me from pulling her back to me.

I angrily run my hands through my hair, before walking straight out of the house to try and get some fresh air.

I need a fucking cigarette.
**********************
Arabella Karve
"Thank you for everything Eros. I'm sorry for showing up, it won't happen again." I say coldly before turning towards the stairs that lead up to my bedroom.

Eros just stares emotionlessly at me, without saying a word, while holding his bags since he decided to come from his little... vacation.

I am still in shock thinking about the way Eros completely switched up on me within a matter of seconds. This morning he was all over me, refusing to stop touching me, and now he won't touch me, he won't even talk to me.

The entire car ride was completely silent. I tried to ask him once, if he was okay and he just completely ignored me.

What did I do wrong?

I throw my backpack onto my bedroom floor and walk straight to my bed, curling up in a ball, ready to fall asleep and forget about the ache in my heart.

Is that how quick someone gets sick of me?
************************
HOPE YOU ENJOYED<333

PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE AND TELL ME WHAT YOU ARE THINKING SO FAR:)

Word count:2622

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

492K 18.5K 53
Daniela O'Brien. Dani is the girl you would say has absolutely no luck going for her at all. Two dead parents, an estranged sister and an abusive, c...
150K 2.4K 43
🚧 UNDER CONSTRUCTION 🚧 γ€€In editing process, first book, revamping in progressγ€€ ❝ πΏπ‘œπ“‹π‘’ 𝑀𝒢𝒹𝑒 𝒯𝒽𝑒 π’Ÿπ’Άπ“ƒπ‘”π‘’π“‡ 𝐼𝓃 π’΄π‘œπ“Š πΏπ‘œπ‘œπ“€ 𝐿𝒾𝓀...
617K 14.8K 35
His finger trailed up my thigh ever so gently causing my pussy complete torture. He knew what he was doing. He knew this was driving me completely cr...
826K 13K 64
ꨄthe mob boss and his maidꨄ β€’β€’ "I'm sorry Leo." I exclaim. "Your not." He growls, grabbing onto my ankles dragging me down towards the edge of the be...