Lost

By Hellotherebooks

Warning: Might want some issues on chapter 3. Books 2. Connected to Found. I suggest you read Found first bec... More

One
Two
Characters
Three
Four
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fivtheen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty -two

Five

451 19 6
By Hellotherebooks

Auoura pov

"Mam - I mean auntie Auoura! Do you like my dress?" Mia asks me as she smiles looking at me.

She spins in her white dress.

"You look lovely." I said as she blushes. Not missing that she almost called me 'mama'.

Mia had wanted to wear dresses, white to match.

The door opened catching our attention, passing the door is Anton be looks at us smiling.

"Uncle Petrov!" Mia shouts running towards him.

"Is it ok if I go? Auntie Auoura said I could." She says as he picks her up.

"Sure, little one." He says smiling.

I walk towards them.

"Where would you like to go?" Anton ask Mia as we walk down the stairs. Mia still in his arms.

"Can we go to the mall, their are Hello Kitty stuff?" She ask excitingly.

"Sure, little one. You both look lovely." He says as we go to the car.

"Thank you!" Mia chirp's.

We're currently at the mall. Sitting down eating cinnamon rolls.

"Auntie Auoura?" Mia says.

Mia is four years old, but I find her smart. She doesn't have trouble speaking like others her age and she speaks good. She's also very smart for her age to be exact.

"Yes?"

"Do you have a papa and mama?" She asked,.

'papa and mama.'

"Yes, yes I do have a mama and papa." I answered, she smiles.

"Can I meet them one day?" She ask me as I nod.

"At the ball, you could meet them." I said as she clapped her small hands together.

She picks up the fork and starts to eat her cinnamon roll.

Anton wraps an arm around me as Mia giggles looking at us.

"Uncle Anton really does love you auntie Auoura." Mia says giggling.

If only she knew. I thought.

"I really do love auntie Auoura." He tells Mia.

Kill me.

"What dress color are you going to be wearing?" I ask Mia.

"It's a secret." She says grinning.

"What about you?" She ask me. I look at her smirking.

"It's a secret." I mocked her own words as she giggles.

"Uh, I don't know I'm thinking black." I said as she nods smiling.

"I'll be right back." Anton says as we nod.

We watch as he walks away.

"Mom - I mean auntie Auoura." She says looking down.

"I'm sorry." She apologized.

I sit down next to her putting her on my lap.

"Why are you sorry?" I ask her.

"I keep almost calling you mommy." She said. I sigh.

"It's ok Mia." I said she then looks at me.

"Can you be my mommy?" She asked.

Her eyes widen more. "It's ok if you don't want to. We could just be sisters too! But I would prefer you to be my mommy." She said.

I look at her.

"Mia, I don't mind. But you have to understand. Their will be things sooner or later coming out." I said.

Once she finds out Anton killed her parents - real parents she might not even see me the same way. I tried, I indeed tried to stop him but I couldn't.

Plus I don't think I'm stabled enough to take care of a child, heck I tired to kill myself not to long ago! I do love Mia but what if one day I do end up killing myself or something happens? Mia would be all alone. I still cut myself, I've tried not to for Mia's stake but it's like an addition. An addition I cannot stop.

"Like secrets?" Mia says cutting me off from my thoughts.

"H - how do you know? What do you know?" I ask.

"That you don't really love Anton. I see the way you look at him. I may be young! But I'm smart." She said smiling proudly.

"Plus! When Anton says these two names...Will and Tom your eyes always soften." She says thinking for a bit.

My eyes soften hearing the name.

"You must never ever say thoses names in front of Anton, understand?" I said as she nods.

I hug her, she hugs me back.

Anton then comes back.

He looks at us both as I break the hug.

"What's wrong." He ask.

"Nothing." I said.

He looks at us both for a second.

"Mia." He says coldly.

"Don't look into his eyes." Mia whispers looking away.

I watch as she glance at him then looks at me.

"Candyyy." Anton whispers pulling out a bag of candy.

"No. No. Stay strong Mia! Stay strong!" She chant's.

"Ok! Ok!" She shouts, her hands in the air.

"I was asking if Auntie Auoura could be my mommy." She says looking down.

"Did she say yes?" He ask, his eyes darkening.

"No bu-"

"See! It's because you're just worthless little girl. Auoura would want her own blood whom came out of her to call her mommy. I would say go to your parents, but they are dead because of you. You're a burden always getting in my business. If we weren't blood related nor if you were a child I would've killed you, and it doesn't matter if you're a child I would still kill you." Anton says as my eyes widen with anger and shock.

Mia looks down.

"Adam, please get anothor car for me as me and Anton will be in different cars." I said. Adam, our body guard nods pulling out his phone.

"Come on dear, let's go somewhere fun." I said trying to lighten her up.

Getting her in my arms I walk away with her.

About ten minutes later of walking I sit us both down in a small ice cream store.

"Look at me, dear, I love you. You are not worthless nor a burden, you're the most beautiful strong smart little girl I've ever met.  Don't ever listen to what a man says about you, and no matter what I would and will always love and care about you, doesn't matter if we're not blood related. I would adopt you but I'm not at the age yet." I said as I wipe her tears off her soft face.

I'm then crushed in a hug by Mia as she wraps her small arms around me.

"Now now, dear!" I said looking around my eyes widen happily as I spot a cute little shop that Mia would love!

"Why don't we go to that Hello Kitty shop?" I ask pointing at it. Mia looks to where I'm pointing, her eyes widen as she nods rapidly.

Grabbing her I walk us there.

"Get what ever you want." I said putting  her down I walk behind her as she points at stuff. I get them putting them in a bag that I had grabbed before we walked in.

Through out our the whole day, the only thing going through my head is, I'm going to kill Anton.

Anothor chapter! You guys don't know how grateful I am, thank you all for 181 reads. I've only posted four chapters and that many! Thank you all for, you're all amazing.

Counted words: 1176

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.4K 926 35
{NOT UPDATING ANYMORE} (INCOMPLETE STORY) She spent her whole life chasing after a guy, wanting love. Running after it. Desperately grasping at anyth...
146K 2.9K 52
The mafia princess has gone, and the Queen has returned. Born to the most dangerous family in the world, Elle was a beautiful, innocent girl who has...
4.7K 133 16
Previously known as "My darling Athena" (Ongoing and slow updates) Athena De Luca was 5 years old when she was taken away from her family by her pa...
281K 6.9K 51
"I'm doing this to keep you safe, Alessandra! Can you just stop fighting with me on this! Just go and never come back!" He yelled. I froze in my spot...