THE SUPER MARIO BROS MOVIE(Oc...

By MichaelLang175

Meet Sky Mario, the youngest sibling of The Maro Bros, as he and his brothers get transported to The Mushroom... More

Proluge
Sky Mario Bio
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3: Mushrooms!?
Chapter 4: Meeting the Princess and Training.
chapter 5: Peaches origins & Sky's hidden talent
Happy Mar10 Day!
Chapter 6: The Jungle Kingdom

next story Idea

81 1 3
By MichaelLang175

This on is based on Beyta10HeroofSaiyans Mario movie story instead of DKs twin im gonna do Brother of a Koopa King.

What should his hobby be? (Already doing Boxer for my Human OC)

1. Bowling

2. Basketball

Or

3. Violin (if this, I have some ideas)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 5.2K 35
"do i look like i give a shit if he's poseidons son?" water from the fountain splashed into her face, dripping from the dark ends of her hair "the f...
15.3K 336 17
(Y/N), after hours of studying, finally got into Wellston Private Highschool. He wasn't all that overjoyed, he knew this place would be the same as i...
199K 29.6K 115
"แ€€แ€ปแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บ แ€žแ€ฐแ€ทแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏ แ€œแ€€แ€บแ€‘แ€•แ€บแ€แ€ปแ€„แ€บแ€แ€šแ€บ" "แ€žแ€แ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€–แ€”แ€บ แ€žแ€ฐแ€€ แ€แ€ปแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฌแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€’แ€ฏแ€แ€ญแ€š แ€™แ€ปแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€†แ€€แ€บแŠ แ€แ€Šแ€บแ€‘แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€™แ€ญแ€žแ€ฌแ€ธแ€…แ€ฏแ€›แ€ฒแ€ท แ€แ€แ€ญแ€šแ€™แ€ปแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€†แ€€แ€บ แ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ท แ€™แ€ผแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€™แ€พแ€ฌ แ€™แ€ผแ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€™แ€ผแ€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑ...
67.3K 1.5K 76
A student from the Paldea region took an interest in traveling to other regions to learn new things.