Till Death Do Us Part | Alast...

By Mygreysweater

You are a 22 year old flapper dancer in the 1920's! When you meet alastor things start to get very weird. He... More

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ The Dance Hall ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧ The Event ✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ Obsessed ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧Date✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚The Cat˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧Thorn✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Oh no˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧The Lady in Yellow✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Maybel˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧Behaviour✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Murderer˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧Family✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Rivalry˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧VK+LR✧ ✦ ✧
✧ ✦ ✧I do✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Together˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
・❥・Chapter 2 ・❥・
✡ 𝐻𝑒𝓁𝓁 ✡
✡ Relations ✡
✡ Radio Demon ✡
✡ Friends ✡
Intermission...
✡ Tune ✡
✡ Penthouse Party ✡
✡ Finale ✡

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Closer˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

1K 37 33
By Mygreysweater

Calvins eyes widen as he heard what you said, Alastor went around you, quickly grabbing Calvins arm and dragging him inside.

The blonde struggling in his grasp as you Alastor closed the door, he tried to yell and struggle away and hit Al but he kept him away.

"Love.. didn't you say to be a bit more rational?" Alastor looking at you, letting you know that he wanted to kill him and should, but knew that your job and money mattered to you since thats what the whole world was about now.

You needed money in order to survive, everyone did.

You put a finger on your chin, looking away and thinking.

Calvin looking like a squirming kitten as you both ignored his desperate attempt to escape Alastors grasp.

"You sick woman!" He yelled, alastor giving him that look he gave to people that made them scared immedietly. Calvin shutting up quickly.

Alastor looking back over with a smile at you, "ok.. how about, we make a deal?" You glanced over at al with a smile and looked back over at Calvin.

Alastor holding him steady. "You wanna make a deal with me? Pff and if I break it?" He laughed. Alastor tightening his grip on Cal's arms, making him wince.

You pulled out your gun that you kept on the side of your thigh where your garter was that held it in place.

"Trust me. You wont." You aimed the gun right at his head.

Your boss' eyes widening, he glanced over at Al then back at you and back at Al, "SHE HAS A GUN!?"

"OK OK, FINE." He put his hands up and sank down slightly, "what do you want!?" His voice shakey.

You approached him and tapped the head of the pistols barrel against his lips, "You keep your mouth shut about us, I keep my job, and in return you get to live. Do we have a deal?" She tilted her her head and smiled, sliding the gun up to his forehead.

He nodded yes frantically, his eyes darting up to the gun. "Yes! Yes! I promise, im sorry!"

You put your hand out for him to shake, his sweaty hands taking it and shaking it.

Alastor chuckled at Calvins fear and how quickly he gave himself up to you, Al let go, Calvin quickly running out of the house.

The two of you looking over at eachother with a wide smile, "You like making deals a lot huh?"

"Thats the first time i've made one in front of you?" She looked him up and down suspicously, crossing her arms with a smirk.

"Oh.. uh-" he smiled, rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

"So you were stalking me that night that man tried to cheap out of his deal?"

"Uh- I- darling no!" He laughed, blushing nervously as she had caught him.

"Right, Al~" she smirked, pinching his cheek and walking over to the kitchen to make something to eat.

After eating something quick and changing into a Flapper dress, you grabbed your purse and began to head out, putting a coat on.

Knock knock

"Y/n! There you are!" Maybel hugged you tight. Your eyes widened but a smile came on, "Oh.. im sorry May.. I was.." you smiled worridly, Alastor looking over curiously.

May sighed, "I figured.. the way you talked about him.. I knew you two were inseperable- but its ok, no need to apologize. As long as your happy." She smiled.

You sighed releived, happy to not hear her scolding you.

"Thanks May, your the best friend anyone could ask for." You hugged her once more.

She smiled, "Your doing some flapping again?" She looked at your outfit that peeked through your coat slightly.

"Yeah.. but im gonna be making more. Why don't you join?"

"Uh.. I don't know, Gina-" she began.

"Oh trust me! She won't threaten you to stay anymore~ you'll have a wonderfull time if we worked together." You smiled, cutting her off.

"Hmm, I guess.. yes!"

You waved off at Alastor before you two walked over to the speakeasy you worked at.

That night, you and May danced on stage, she was much more happier there and if anyone tried to say anything to her, you'd be sure they would be Vòlè Kè's next target.

May went back to her house after helping you bring your clothes back to Alastors place, you sighed and sank into the couch.

Alastor sitting beside you, "Tired?"

"Mhm..." she groaned and rested her head against him. He pulled her closer so she rested on top of him. Al removing her head piece so she was more comfortable.

"Thanks~" she mumbled against him.

He smiled, a hand on her lower back and upper back.

"I've got someone I need your help getting rid of, care to help me tommorow?" He said in a quiet voice.

You nodded, "As long as you make me her Jambalaya you've been promising since forever." She laughed.

He chuckled and ran his hands through your hair, "I will. It will be tommorows dinner."

Timeskip

"You ready dear?" He called up the stairs, putting on some white gloves.

It was around 9pm, the sun already down since it was early November.

You walked down the stairs in a pretty dress and coat with matching gloves to Alastor.

"Your wearing your dress?" He looked you up and down admirably.

"Yes, this will be our first offical- y'know." She smiled, grabbong his hand.

"Its gonna be special."

He smiled and kissed you, the two of you walking out and walking to where the man was.

"Who was it again you planned on killing tonight?" You said, the two of you holding hands.

"Some disrsepctful critic who was talking about my show. Pff, I mean- I think im a great radio host, who dosn't like my-"

You put a hand on his arm and smiled, "Its okay hon, he's gonna be dead anyways~ and I love you radio show." You smiled.

He grinned back at you, calming down, "Thanks dear." He put hand hand over yours, gentley rubbing his thumb in circles over it.

You two reached the critics house, breaking in quietly, looming over him and his wifes sleeping bodies in bed.

Alastor going in to kill the critic and you lunged at the wife, stabbing her to death before she even got a chance to scream.

Alastor waiting for you to finish as blood splattered everywhere and you carved the ladys heart out.

"Sorry~ got carried away." Alastor laughing and putting his arm around your waist as you two walked out of the room.

A woman entering the house as you two were about to leave, you guys quickly hid behind a bookshelf as she angrily stomped up the stairs.

"Lennard, I see her panties on the ground! You fucking that bitch?!" The older woman yelled as she stormed up the stairs.

You and Alastor glancing at eachother, eyes wide and laughing quietly before slipping out of the door and walking through the back streets around town.

Looks like you guys got rid of that womans problem for her.

That night you two killed more than just the critic, tormenting people around town when they least expected it.

Going home a bloody mess, you two at least killed 10 people that night.

"My~ your truly wonderful~" Alastor looked you up and down, the blood on him just adding more to his attractivness.

"This is your fault im like this~" you smirked as you leaned against the wall, grabbing the edges of his blood covered vest, pulling him close to you.

"And I love that I ruined you." He smirked, speaking in a low voice before he trailed his hand up to cup your cheek, the other resting on your waist.

Wasting no time, you put your hand up to the back of his head, lightly gripping his hair.

His eyelids lowered enticingly, and you swear they turned to a hypnotising red.

He leaned in and you pulled him closer, your lips connecting to one another.

You moved both your arms to wrap around his neck as you two kissed deeply.

And then parted your lips, slipping your tongue into his mouth, catching him off gaurd but going along with it.

Your lungs begging for air as the make out got more intense, you could tell he was feeling it too.

Removing your coat slowly, letting it drop to the floor and slowly used your free hand to slowly slip the strap of your dress off.

He pulled away, clearing his throat and laughing nervously. Alastor gently lifting the strap back on your shoulder.

"How about we go make that Jambalaya now?" He smiled, then picking your coat up, looking over your blood covered body once before hanging it up.

You looked at him confused but agreed.

First you went and took a shower, then going downstairs to take over the cooking as Alastor went to go take his.

It seemed he was already almost done with it and you just needed to mix it a bit more.

After serving the plates and cleaning up the mess from cooking, he came down and sat down across from you.

You both ate the food he made, "Mmm, it really is delectable." You smiled as you ate, and it truly was really good.

Alastor seemed proud of himself that you liked it, "Im glad you like it." He smiled, taking another bite himself.

You and Al finished eating and he washed your guys' plates that night since you cleaned up and served you guys.

You watched him from the counter, wondering if you should adress why he didn't wanna go further? You guys had been dating for a year now.. maybe it was because most people married before they had sex?

She didn't know, but she wasnt gonna push him, maybe she'd try again another time.

"Need help?" She smiled, putting her hands on his shoulder and peeking up at him.

He smiled, "No need dear, I got it."

"Okay~" you then went off to bed as it was already really late.

March 19th, 1930

The more the months and weeks went on, the more you two killed, got closer to eachother and eventually were known across the country!

But still, nobody knew who you were. May ended up quitting her job as a dress maker and became a flapper with you which made you both happy to be working together.

Calvin still keeping his mouth shut and paying you extra to ensure he didn't die which made you and Alastor laugh. But you made Calvin pay May extra too, because being his only flappers in his dying buisness, it wouldnt be fair if only you got paid more.

You were destined to dance somewhere better, but until May was able to move with you wherever you danced, then you would stay in the only good speakeasy in town, right with Calvin.

You weren't gonna leave her just because you had a better oppurtunity somewhere else, so you'd wait for her.

Tonight, you were out with Alastor at a popular place where many came to dance.

Some swing and jazz music playing through speakers as everyone danced in the pretty ballroom.

And though you had stopped wearing revealing clothes to ensure you and Alastor stayed together, peoples eyes still couldn't stay off of you as you danced with Al.

Eyes on Alastor too since he danced very well, you learned from him.

But of course you tried to ignore the women that fangirled over him, annoyed that they would even dare stare at him.

Alastor seemed to be ignoring them since he had a cheery smile on his face as he stared at you, twirling you, dipping, and dancing with the only woman he loved.

Little did you know, later that night, you would be the happiest girl in the world.

You'd just have to wait for the evening to grow later to see what he had in store.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.3K 1.1K 19
You are a newbie in hell when one day you find a job listing in the newspaper for a job at the Hazbin Hotel. You meet some interesting demons, but on...
99.4K 3.2K 17
For all the Hazbin Hotel fans... After some *cough* unfortunate events up on earth, you've met your untimely death and woken up in Hell. But luckily...
51.9K 1.6K 31
Y/n is a jaded, socially awkward girl with walls up and a past that haunts her. The only one she trusts is the one who took her in, Rosie. What happ...
250K 6.4K 30
As a new demon in hell, you appear to be easy prey. But that is further from the truth. You are no damsel in distress. But then you meet someone just...