INSEPARABLE πŸ‡―πŸ‡²

By Diauthorgeorgia

BEWARE: Strong sexual content and explicit language. Inseparable; people love being together, It's not that t... More

Introduction
Cast
γ€Š1》
γ€Š2》
γ€Š3》
γ€Š4》
γ€Š5》
γ€Š6》
γ€Š7》
γ€Š8》
γ€Š9》
γ€Š10》
γ€Š11》
γ€Š12》
γ€Š13》
γ€Š 14》
γ€Š15》
γ€Š16》
γ€Š17》
γ€Š19》
γ€Š20》
γ€Š21》
γ€Š22》
γ€Š23》
γ€Š24》
γ€Š 25》
γ€Š26》
γ€Š27》
γ€Š28》
γ€Š29》
γ€Š30》
γ€Š31》
γ€Š32》
γ€Š33》
γ€Š34》
γ€Š35》
γ€Š36 》
γ€Š37》
γ€Š38》
Not an update
γ€Š39》
γ€Š40》
γ€Š41》
γ€Š42》
γ€Š43》
γ€Š44》
γ€Š45》
γ€Š46》
γ€Š47》
γ€Š48》
γ€Š49》
γ€Š50》
γ€Š51》
γ€Š52》
γ€Š53》
γ€Š54》
BONUS 1
BONUS 2
EPILOGUE
πŸ₯°Appreciation to y'allπŸ₯°

γ€Š18》

1.2K 88 26
By Diauthorgeorgia

My hand trailed over her teeth marks on my shoulder, it's doesn't hurt that much anymore but the stinging sensation still lingers there. By the time I reached to her yard gate, she already passed out and I tooted my horn a million times and no one came out so I only have the option to bring her to my house as I didn't want to wake her. I allowed her to sleep in my bed after changing her into one of my shirt so she can be more comfortable.

It did tempting fi a touch har wen changing her dress but I hold my composure.

I throw my feet up on the center table and switch the tv on to distract myself until sleep comes my way. It's about after three in the morning and I have been up since. Not long after I get really intrigue in the movie, I heard the room door open and her tinny foot steps walking out.

She have a surprise expression on her face then it turn questionable as she stared at me probably seeking answer so I turn the tv off and face her.

"Before yuh start miss, mi tek yuh home and blow mi horn more than ten times and nuh body no come out and yuh did a sleep so mi bring yuh here t- she pinched the hem of my shirt she's wearing stretching it while inspecting her self then she looked at me with a slight frown.

"Mi nuh touch yuh enu lady, all mi do is change yuh dress and put on mi shirt and mi neva look pon yuh nor touch no weh dhat mi nuffi touch suh-

"Sanjay" She laughed while walking over to me. "mi nah argue enu" She said sitting
beside me.

Dhat strange...

"Mi know how yuh stay and love renk yuh likkle self suh mi mek sure a tell yuh becaz yuh a come talk bout mi assault yuh and mi nuh like eh" I grumbled.

mi nuh seh weh mi do nuh wrong but she kiss mi back and mi get carried away....

"It kinda did luk da way de- wapm tuh yuh shoulder?" She stared at the bite mark.

"Yuh dweet" I told her and she gave me a weird look.

"what make mi do dhat?" she asked eyeing me suspiciously.

"Oye nuh bada look pon mi suh, mi seh mi nuh touch yuh. A wen mi a try bring yuh home from the party, yuh bite me... yuh try memba dhat" I told her.

mi cud neva find mi self a assault har while shi drunk, shi affi give mi sobba and willingly...

"Yuh thin skin eh, like yuh love argue" she hissed her teeth.

"Yuh better?" I asked and she cut her eyes at me.

"Mi head a hurt me" She winced, holding her head into her hand.

"Yuh want likkle ginga teeth?" I asked and she nodded.

In about five minutes I heated some water in the kettle and pour it on a ginger tea bag along with some sugar and after a few stir I take it to her. I carefully rest it into her hand because it's really hot.

"Thanks" She mumbled.

"Drink dhat and guh back go sleep" I told her, taking back up the tv remote.

"Suh yuh nah cum sleep to?" she asked looking up a me before sipping on the tea.

Shi betta becareful how shi a talk enu...

"mi a gwan brace yasso mhon me way yuh fi comfortable" I told her.

Mi have a back room but a long time dhat no clean out caz mi nah have visita

"oh, mi wah asked yuh something?" She stretched over and place the almost empty tea cup on the center table and face me.

Lawd now, a weh shi wah ask seh mhon... mi nuh in a dhe talking bout Indiana enu..

"weh ya seh?" I asked her, rubbing my temple as I feel the headache coming in.

"Like seriously Sanjay, what yuh wah wid me? mi nuh like how ya hawt up mi head and mek mi a move crazy fi yuh suh mi wah know if yuh want mi or not becaz mi nuh like the lead on and foolishness, juss be straight wid me" In her eyes tell she is dead serious and she mean business.

di gena have her a move crazy...

To be honest though I like this girl more than I should or plan to. This wasn't the plan to get so attach to her and with the break up the only ease my mind get is when I talked to her.

I would be lying if I say I am over Indiana because I am not but I want to know Kacian. I want to spend more time with her and that way I will forget about Indiana but I just don't know if I should pursue something with her when I am not yet heal.

"I really do like you kay" I smiled at her as I used the back of my palm to caress her cheek. "I want to get to know you but my sister already told you what's up and I don't know if it's the right thing to have something with you right now" I told her and In her eyes shows disappointment.

"Ok I understand" She said lowly then got up to leave.

I didn't want her to leave so I get a hold of her arm and pulled her on my lap, her small body just fits so right into arms. Before she protest, I snaked my arms around her small waist and pulled her back onto me but she didn't move.

"weh ya go?" I whispered into her ears.

"Back to sleep so me can wake fi leave yuh place a mawning" she said with an attitude.

mi cah bada wid dhat rite now enu..

"Nuh bada wid di attitude now enu, mi seh dhat becaz mi nuh know if yuh wah start sump wid me base on wah gwan" I told her. "Yuh suh fucking renk and deal wid mi away and mi rate yuh same way" I looked up at her and she smiled.

"hmhmm mi hear yuh" she shrugged while hiding her smiles.

"See dhem style deh weh yuh have.... gwan back go sleep" I told her after releasing her but she didn't get up off me.

Shi betta gwan enu becaz mi bwoy wah misbehave...

She turned around on me with both her feet on either side of me which takes me by surprise, my d!ck twitched in my shorts and if she don't get up right now then it's going to be another story.

__________________________________________

The sleep left my eyes the moment I woke up and found out that I wasn't in my bed. A bit of bravery came over me which caused me to straddled Sanjay on the sofa. I was feeling horny and he was tempting so why not just enjoy the moment, he was taken a back by my action and I feel his member move against me.

"Mi nuh wah sleep" I told him, moving my hands to the back of his neck.

"Eh weh yuh wah?" he asked and I rolled my eyes.

why him a play dumb like him nuh see mi wah him...

"Yuh slow or sumpm?" I hissed lowly.

"Oye nuh bada wid di renking talk" he used his index finger to tap my lips.

He leaned towards my face while his arms snakes around my waist, he then pulled me close to him and I feel his member jerking against my tights.

"Yuh sure yuh wah dhis?" He asked biting on his bottom lips.

"Yes" I whispered staring at his lips because why in the world is they sexier than mine.

It seems so tempting to be wasting time talking so I dipped my head to his lips and kissed him. The more we deepen the kiss the more I grind on him and the more his dick rise. My eyes open up as I feel it growing under me and that makes me want him even more.

In one swift move, he lay me on my back into the sofa and position himself between my legs, he continue kissing me while his hand explored every part of my body. I curled up my small frame underneath him as I feel the erotic feeling building up inside of me. I started breathing freely and frown when I realize he broke the kiss.

"Sure yuh want do dhis Kay?" He whispered and I could see that he's fighting so hard to contain himself.

"Yes sanjay, mi sure" I rolled my eyes.

"Nuh roll nuh eyes afta mi likkle gurl" He teasingly peck my lips.

"Sanjay cum nuh" I whined, wraping my feet around his torso.

He chuckled before bringing his lips to mine again then he pulled away again. "Mi nuh have nuh condom enu" He said and I gave him a questioning look.

why wouldn't he have those? urggg! mi still wah di fuck suh

"Yuh clean?" I asked.

"Yes as whistle" he answered.

"So am I, mawning afta sell" I told him.

He smirked as our lips meet again, I ease up a bit for him to remove his t-shirt off my body so I was left in my underwear, tights and bra. His eyes roamed over me hungrily, he suck in a breath as he trailed his index finger from my lips to my breast.

"it's not too late to change your min-

"Sanjay" I hissed.

"mi juss a seh afta yuh mi take off dhis, yuh cah bawl cree again" he said tugging on his shorts.

"Dhen tek it off nuh and lock chat nuh mhon" I spoke like a boss.

"Arite bad ooman" He chuckled before lifting me up.

We kissed on our way to his bedroom, he unlock my bra from behind and toss it aside then in one quick move he removed my tights and underwear. I feel a little shy as he stared at my vagina while biting on his lips.

Gud thing mi eva shave up mi gyal....

"Fuck!" he suck in breath as he spread my legs apart. "what a pretty likkle pu**y yuh have Kay?" His eyes stay steadied on it for a while before he slide a finger in.

"Mhmm! Sanjay!" I moaned as I feeling his muscular finger sliding in between my walls.

"look how yuh wet up me finga" He smirked as he showed me my pu**y juice on his finger.

"mi wah wet up yuh hood too" I said flirtatiously.

wen mi horny, mi mouth dutty bad...

"sure bout dhat?" He smirked as his fingers reach to the waist of his shorts.

"Ye- I opened up my eyes and mouth when he removed his shorts and boxer.

The sight infront of me is nothing I have every seen in real like but in porn. I really didn't know those size of d!ck exist in real life. I feel my breath leaving my body as I slowly sat up to really see if that's real, the veins standing inside of it scared the fuck out of me and not to mention the size and how firm it's standing up.

Mi nuh plan fi mash up mi cervix at all... mi mind a change tpc...

"Wapm, how yuh look suh frighten?" Sanjay chuckled as he grabbed a hold of my feet and pulled me to the edge of the bed.

"Wah di fuck dhat Sanjay?" I asked out aloud that was meant to say in my head.

"Mi tool, wah yuh fraid?" He smirked.

Yes mi fraid a nuh fucking tool dhat, is a weapon and it cah fit in a mi likkle ole..

"N-no fraid a wah" I tried to sound brave but my voice sound shaky.

"Oh becaz it too late fi change yuh mind" he licked his lips as his finger enter me again.

He reached up to my lips then started kissing me strongly and no ask if me no scared enu but I cant let him know that and feel hype so I tried to relax. He trailed kisses under my neck to my breast, he sucked my nipples like his life depended on them then he reached again for my lips.

"mhmm" I moaned as he place one of my nipple between his fingers and slowly caress it. He pulled away from my lips and stared me deep into my eyes before reaching for his d!ck and place it at my center.

Bloodclaat... mi fraid yf..

"Brace yuh self" he whispered as he slowly force his d!ck inside of me.

"Oh fuck!" I moaned/cried out in pain.

"Relax baby" He kissed my lips and tried to slide it in but it was too painfull and wasn't going anywhere. He reached for some baby oil, moisturize his dick with it and my entrance then slide it in slowly.

"Oh fuck baby, pussy likkle and tight suh" he groaned as he slide inside of me.

My breath started to get short as he goes further inside of me and the pain continue but with the mixture of pleasure. The moment I get wet some more, his pace starts to get harder and faster leaving me screaming non stop. I braced my hands in his stomach to ease him off a bit but his strength was more than me, he bite on his lips as he spread my legs apart to thrust freely.

"Sanjay, ahhh!" I moaned out loudly, my throat hitched. "It hawt Sanjay" I moaned bracing him off.

Cumming like me vagina unda fyah.
Fuck yuh want suh it yuh get...

"Want me fi stop?" he asked against my lips.

"No but take time" I whispered.

He started to move at a slower pace while kissing me to distract me from the pain, he massaged my breast as he go and the feeling get even better. I tilt my head back to get full access of his lips, I feel my orgasm near but it turned back when he flipped me onto my belly and pulled me to the edge of the bed.

With my feet on the floor and my stomach pressed flat on the bed, he stand behind me and enters me slowly with his hand sinking into my back.

"Sanjay" I moaned as his thrust get faster.

"Don't move baby! Urgh!" He growled as he thrust hard inside of me.

"Holy fuck!" I moaned feeling the hardness of his dick touching my sweet spot.

He pulled out of me, sucking in a breath, I could hear his heavy breathing behind me and I wanted him to continue. He spank my ass a few times and spread my cheeks, I flinched when he gently rub my aching core from back.

"Ahhh! Sanjay fuck!" I screamed in pleasure and pain when he slide back inside of me from back.

As he thrust in and out of me, he leaned down to my ears. "Yuh have a fat, warm and juicy piece a pussy enu babe" his words makes me smiled.

Mi belly bottom feel like it ago drop out and mi know my cervix must mash up because this ya buddy never make for this little pussy ya but true me rawse nuff and wah fuck suh the bwoy a mash up me vagina...

After a few more strokes, hard and fast one's too, I came all over his dick and he pulled out of me and came all over my back. I feel his warm discharge on my back just sliding into different directions.

I didn't move or I couldn't move from the position I'm in and my feet was so nervous, they were just quivering away and let's not talk about my vagina that's blistered and burst up right now, it's like fire start up under there.

"Yuh gud b?" Sanjay asked as he wiped my back off.

"No, mi cah move" I whined.

He chuckled and lift me up then placed me gentle on the bed, I lay there with my legs wide open forgetting my pride but this need to breeze out to cool down and the fan can do that.

"Stay deh a fucking laugh ere" I grumbled as I eyed Sanjay warily.

"nuh yuh seh yuh wah it b and mi give yuh" He chuckled as he joined me in the bed.

"Yuh too fucking wicked" I hissed and try to turn my back to him but couldn't.

He laughed as he wrapped his arms around me. "Sorry b, see if yuh can sleep it off" He kissed my cheeks.

"Mi cah sleep dhis off Sanjay, the ole a mi womb mussa mash up... a fuss mi ever feel dhem pain ya after sex" I said honestly.

Jamar have a nice size hood dhat mi cud a manage but mi nuh think mi cah manage fi Sanjay at all else it ago kill mi.

A him shorten the chiny man dhem own because him tek everything..

"yuh womb gud B, a never all a it mi give yuh" He said and my eyes widen.

"yuh a joke?" I asked him.

"No B becaz a di first mi never wah pressure yuh but next time a ever-

"Which next time?" I turned to look up at him.

"weh yuh mean which next time? juss know from now on yuh a mi ooman and mi a yuh man" he informed me and all I could do was keep quiet.

________________________________________

THANKS FOR READING...
Hope you enjoy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 3.8K 33
A romcom story about a girl and her brother's best friend who always annoyed her but suddenly started acting all possessive over her. ~~ "Don't you...
103K 10.4K 52
This story is told from two perspectives. From someone who longed for all life had to offer, KalΓ­anna, who had the ideal life that many would kill fo...
664K 16.4K 42
I looked at his eyes and put up a strong face. His eyes bore into mine as much as mine into his. It was like he could read my mind and reach out to m...
112K 7.7K 52
"Fuck wrong wid unnu?" Tego mumbles and then I hear him sniffle. I look around to see his head down and his fingers playing with his eyes. Emotional...