The bad boy and the bad girl?

By Alix860

Abigail Jackson is just a normal 18 year old girl living in the Uk. She weird, she's a bit chunky, not very p... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 11

0 1 0
By Alix860

Colby lets out a muffled chuckle at my shocked face and tries to stand up, stumbling forward. I grab his arms with mine to try and steady him on his feet.

"Seriously Col, what happened?" I ask with a harsh tone, he better fucking tell me right now before my head blows.

"Col? That's new" he looks at me in thought, clearly deciding if he likes it or not, causing me to blush a light shade of pink.

"Colby" I push him again as he manages to stumble inside the house.

"Look it wasn't a big deal, I just bumped into some guys and then they decided they wanted to fight, you should've seen the other guys" he smirks like this is some kind of big fucking joke.

I drag him to the sofa telling him to sit and go to the kitchen to grab my first aid kit out of the kitchen cupboard. Walking back over I watch him staring at his bloody hands in thought. I set the first aid kit down on the sofa next to him and kneel by his feet, reaching for some alcohol wipes and bandages out of the kit.

"I'm sorry Abi... first I was late, and I did actually bring food but I dropped it" he mumbles not looking into my eyes.

I stop what I'm doing and put both my hands on his cheeks forcing him to look into my eyes. "Don't apologise, you're hurt. There's plenty of time for grovelling another day" I laugh slightly causing his eyes to light up. I realise how close I am to him and snap away reaching back for the alcohol wipes and start cleaning up his hands, not missing the hissing sound he makes when I go near an open wound. As I'm cleaning him up all I can feel are his eyes on me watching my every move.

I reach up to his face with a wipe to clean his bloody face and his hand comes up to caress my own that is on his cheek.
"Thank you, Abi" he whispers looking straight into my eyes.

I give him a nod and clear my throat. "Right go for a shower now, there's clean towels in the bathroom" I order him once I'm down. He looks at me mumbling a 'yes ma'am' under his breath and stumbles up the steps. As soon as he is out of range I let out a deep breath that I didn't know I was holding.

Relief washes through me realising he hadn't blown me off at least. Not that this is any better but silver lining and all that. I get on my phone and order pizza for us from the local take out, seen as I actually have no food in to even make something. 5 minutes later I hear Colby shouting me from upstairs causing me to run up two at a time.

I look frantically round my bedroom until by eyes land on Colby in just a towel. It hangs low on his hips causing me to see his V-line and perfectly chiselled abs. His tan skin that is covered with more tattoos than I ever realised.

"Abi... eyes up here please" his smug voice knocks me out of my trans whilst I wipe the bit of dribble that starts to fall from my mouth. Fuck sake.

"Colby, why the fuck would you shout me like that? I thought something happened you dickhead!" I snap, giving him my best glare.

He laughs at me, fucking laughs, "you're so bipolar sometimes Abi, a minute ago you were eyeing me up like a piece of meat and now you're pissed" He states. Can he not tell I'm obviously trying to avoid talking about that?

"Whatever" I mutter, "what do you want?" I ask with my arms crossed over my chest.

"Oh yeah, do you have any clothes I might fit into?" He asks sheepishly.

"Oh, errrr" I walk towards my closet seeing if I have anything that will fit him, which is a long shot seen as I'm tiny compared to him. Looking in the back of the closet I find some grey old sweats from when I was bigger and hold them up against myself... wow. I must literally be around half the size I used to be.

The sweats were also larger on me back then as I used to have everything oversized so I figured they would be maybe a decent fit for Colby. I walk back in the room and throw them towards him.

"Sorry but I only have these" I tell him.

He holds them up frowning, "who's are these?"

"I dunno, probably my uncles" I shrug walking into the bathroom ignoring the sad look on his face... maybe he just knows I'm lying?

I tie my hair up into a messy bun and shout to see if he has changed, once he tells me his is I walk out still shocked by his abs... seriously I can't get used to that. Stay calm Abi, he probably has no idea you're even a virgin... he can't know that!

I look away and head down the steps as he follows me, clearly still sulking. Hearing a knock at the door I open it to the pizza delivery guy, and head back into the kitchen, popping it down on the island.

"You ordered pizza?" Colby asks.

"Well somebody had to sort the food, didn't they?" I smirk at him, clearly annoying him as I see his fists clenched.

"Funny" he mutters.

"What's your problem?" I snap at him.

"Nothing" he mutters again.

"Seriously Colby, can't we have just one day when we're not arguing? It's getting a bit boring now, don't you think?"

He sighs and turns around looking out of the large windows that look over the pool. "You're right" he whispers, causing me to choke on my pizza.

He turns to look at me as I almost die from the half slice of pizza stuck in my throat, until I cough it all back up nearly spitting it towards him. He throwns his brows looking at me in disgust until he burst into a fit of laughter.

"Stop fucking laughing, I nearly choked on that and you didn't even help" I shout in between laughs.

He continues laughing until I walk up to him slapping him round the back of his head. "Ow!" He sulks rubbing his head. "Right, now you're gonna get it"

"Gonna get wh...." He stops me mid sentence throwing me over his shoulder and walking towards the pool. "Colby seriously, put me the hell down right now!" I scream hitting his back.

"Oh don't worry, I will definitely put you down" and with that he throws me into the pool.

I swim up to the surface gasping for air and put on my best sad eyes deciding he was stupid if he didn't think I would get him back for that. "Colby, I hurt my leg" I cry.

A flash of concern falls over his face and I reach up my arm for him to help pull me out. As our hands reach I yank him head first straight into the pool with me, laughing hysterically.

He pops his head back above the water and looks around frantically until his eyes meet mine still laughing. "Wow Abigail, I didn't think you had it in you" he smirks mischievously whilst slowly moving closer towards me.

I move backwards following his movements until my back hits the edge of the pool and I realise I have no where to go, only causing his smirk to grow wider.

"Well... what are you gonna do now?" He taunts me.

"Kick your ass" I state, knowing that I don't stand a chance, but I'll definitely go down fighting.

He gets closer and I throw my hands out in an attempt to stop him until he grabs them both, and then moving closer shoves them behind my neck. Oh fuck.

"Now what are you gonna do?" he whispers only inches away from my face. My eyes are glued to his and I feel like I can't move, my breathing has stopped and all I can think about is how his lips would feel on mine. But... I just can't. I'm not ready, and I can't let anything happen until I can tell him the truth, and it's just not time yet.

I swiftly pull my knee up hitting him straight in his Crown Jewels, luckily for him not too hard. But hard enough that he releases my hands and cowers back. Taking that as my que I run, well as fast as I can run in water, and get my ass out of that pool.

As I'm getting out I feel his eyes on me, I look down to see my clothes are now nearly see through and doesn't leave much to the imagination. I look back up at him and he is now glaring at me. "Now that... was not cool" he hisses.

"Sorry Col" I shrug my shoulders. "But you gave me no choice" I smirk, turning on my heels and walking back into the house. I run up the steps and into the bathroom, throwing my wet clothes off and changing into some fresh ones.

I walk back down the steps to see him laying on a sun lounger in just his boxers... YIKES! This is all getting a bit too much to resist.

I clear my throat, "er I'm sorry I guess, well actually I'm not that sorry, I'm just sorry that them sweats are wet now... but I guess that was kinda your fault" I stutter.

He smirks turning to me "don't worry Abs, they will be dry in the sun soon, and besides I did deserve it" he laughs. He pats the lounger next to him telling me to sit with him.

I sit next to him as he put his arm behind my head, "let just sit here for a while, yeah?" He asks me. I nod my head and sigh resting my head into his shoulder.

**********
The next morning I wake up feeling heavy. Noticing that Colby is in fact spooning me. Oh my god, if my friends could see me now. Feeling the urge to pee I move to wriggle out of his arms, only causing him to latch onto me even tighter. I whisper his name and when that doesn't work I shake his arm causing him to grumble.

"Colby, I need to pee" I whisper to him. He groans again slightly lifting one of his arms, I push it to the side and finally get up heading into the bathroom. How the hell did I even get up to bed?

*****COLBYS POV*****

I open my eyes hearing her movement and see her standing looking out of the window. How is she so goddamn perfect?

I must be an idiot for thinking maybe she liked me, damn I haven't even been with another girl in the past month because all I can think about is her. After yesterday I'm sure now she only thinks of me as a friend, or she would've kissed me...

It's not like she's the type to not do that, I've heard all about the guys she's slept with at college, my god she even gave me another guys pants, I know she was lying and they weren't her uncles...

I literally beat the shit out of them guys last night saying how they've heard she's such a slut and is just going through everyone in this town, when I heard them I couldn't help myself... they should talk about my girl like that... my girl? But she's not. She's everyone else's but mine, I think she made that pretty clear last night.

A part of me still thinks I should tell her, just incase she feels the same but there's just no way, she's too perfect for me, I'm just a mess. I make her feel like shit most of the time and she deserves far better than that. I wouldn't want to ruin whatever it is we have.

But she's making me go soft. I can tell she's keeping secrets from me yet I let her into the most private part of my life. Never before has a girl other than Mads come over to my house, never before has a girl slept in my bed, never before have I ever even actually slept with a girl... it was just sex. This is different.

She's making me feel things I have never felt before for anyone, and it's messing with my head. I tried to keep a bit of distance but I just end up crawling back to her. I think I just need to try, before I'm in too deep... or maybe I already am? I don't know, I literally cannot process these feelings I have.

I know I should tell her because it will kill me her not knowing, but I just can't ruin this, not right now.

"Morning" she smiles sheepishly towards me whilst stretching breaking me out of my train of thought. Shes so beautiful.

"Good morning" I mutter in awe at her.

I guess it will just have to wait, because I cannot ruin this moment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

760K 16.3K 33
Briar has to move to a new place with her mother after she has found a new job. One that can benefit both of them. She now has to go to a new school...
32.7K 1K 28
Complete! "You know I really like you, right?" He was definitely drunk. "You do?" I asked. My voice was supposed to be teasing, but I think it ca...
1.9K 27 27
Hailey Martin has never been one to stick out in a crowd. She's always been perfectly happy to hang out in a corner, listening to her favourite playl...
2.7M 72.7K 40
"You okay there, partner?" he chuckled. Our bodies were centimeters away from touching so I took a step back. A fatal mistake, which caused my back t...