𝔽𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕩

By Forgotpassword4

Felix works at a small time cafe and lets just say his paychecks aren't very impressive. Especially for a col... More

A/N
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
A/N
Chapter 6
A/N
A/N
Chapter 7
Request
a/n
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter ten

Chapter five

204 12 2
By Forgotpassword4

earlier that day

Chans POV:

As soon as I stepped in the house, I was bombarded by welcome kisses from favorite two betas.

"Hey baby's." I greeted the two boys clinging to me like koalas.

"Hi hyung." Responded Jeongin, while Jisung provided no response as his head was nuzzled tightly in my chest.

I lugged the two betas to the living rooms where the rest of my pack was waiting for me.

"What took you so long?" Minho immediately growled out his red alpha eyes showing.

At this sight, Jisung and Jeongin jumped out of my arms and ran over to Minho in a feeble attempt to calm him

I immediately complained, "Hey, you stole my cuddles." I pouted but threw myself in Changbin arms, one of my fellow alpha. But Minho clearly wasn't in the mood for jokes.

"I asked you a question." He growled again as Jisung stroked his head calmingly and Jeongin dug his head into his scent gland.

All I did was smile at him and said, "Lets just say I found gold in our treasure hunt for an omega."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n

heyyyyyy yalll

I saw I have some readers in Germany 🇩🇪 so shoutout to my fellow germans

also  we are almost at 100 reads so thx so much but pls pls pls comment

last thing, should Chans pack be all alphas and betas or jisung and jeongin are omegas and the rest, not including Felix, are alphas

luv y'all

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 285 10
Northcreed is a very dangerous city, but for someone like Hyunjin who's incapable of feeling fear, it's not that big of a deal. Still, living without...
6.9K 199 8
Felix is a rich 'mom' who just met 7 hot guys at a public pool because of his child... Inspired by the trailer of "the return of Superman" show :) my...
19.1K 772 10
Lee felix ..independent, different from other omegas, gentle but intelligent. Although he has the strength to stand up for himself at any moment, acc...
274K 17.5K 48
The feeling of being abandoned by one's own family was not unknown to Aadhira. She hates her family for abandoning her when she was only a newborn, l...