Ms. Anderson

By hotformilfs

Emily had to take a year off from school because of her mental health, and now she's 18 and ready to start fr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Information

20.5K 266 73
By hotformilfs

Hi everyone! Before you start read this please.

This story talks about certain mental health problems like (old) self harm (scars) and suicidal thoughts. (I'll give a warning at the beginning of that chapter as well) If you're struggling or aren't okay with reading about that, please don't read those chapters! The relationship is between two women (teacher x student) and has a big age gap. Both people are over the age of 18.

Next are some photos for inspiration, but you can interpret the characters as you want.

Emily Wilson - 18 - student

Hannah Anderson - 42 - English teacher

Them as a couple

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

814K 23.6K 97
19 year old Ellie has just moved to New York, waiting to start her first year of college, when she meets her also newly moved in neighbor. Once she...
2.2M 87.2K 52
(TeacherxStudent) ❝ i found love where it wasn't supposed to be, right in front of me ❞ - Amber Run Sent to a boarding school in Eng...
60.5K 2.3K 65
Twenty year old Alex is trying to finish high school and move out before anyone finds out what she's hiding. The new teacher, with the dark past, is...
295K 6K 82
(I UNDERSTAND THIS BOOK HAS MISTAKES, I WILL TRY TO FIX AS MANY AS I CAN!! I ALSO KNOW I WROTE IN LOWERCASE, I DID IT BECAUSE THATS MY COMFORTABLE WR...