The Abused Hope Mikaelson

By Elvisfan_18

Hope Andrea Mikaelson was abused by her father and his family. She a long with her twin sister where the only... More

Cast Part 1
Cast Part 2
Hope Andrea Mikaelson
Anthony Summers
Samuel Howlett
Grant Williams
Astrid Jupiter Mikaelson
Mariposa McCoy
Loki Mikaelson
Abby Jackson
John Jackson
Vincent Jackson
Harper Wright
Derek Jackson
Harmony Jackson
Zachary Stone
Lolita Knight
Trevor Shaw
Prologue
Act One: In the Beginning
Chapter One: The Birth of Twins
Chapter Two: As They Grow
Chapter Three: Why Is It Always Her?
Chapter Four: Meeting of the Minds
Chapter Five: The Escape
Chapter Six: The Letters
Act Two: The New Family
Chapter Seven: Meeting the Jackson
Chapter Eight: Begin Again
Chapter Nine: Derek
Chapter Ten: Harmony
Chapter Eleven: Harper
Chapter Twelve: Finn
Chapter Thirteen: Jackson and Vincent
Chapter Fourteen: Abigail
Chapter Fifteen: I Missed It, I Missed Everything
Chapter Sixteen: Redeeming the Sociopath
Chapter Seventeen: Fully Activated
Act Three: Four Years Later
Chapter Nineteen: Through the Looking Glass
Chapter Twenty: Stay the Hell Away From Me
Chapter Twenty-One: Sorry Doesn't Cut It
Chapter Twenty Two: And I Needed You
Chapter Twenty-Three: She's Not Your Daughter
Chapter Twenty-Four: I'm Not Your Little Girl
Chapter Twenty-Five: Funny You're The Broken One
Chapter Twenty Six: But I'm the Only One Who Needed Saving
Chapter Twenty Seven: Oh It's Such A Shame For Us to Part
Act Four: And Then She Snapped
Chapter Twenty-Eight: A Deal With the Two Devil
Chatper Twenty-Nine: Welcome to the Panic Room

Chapter Eighteen: A Wedding

103 2 0
By Elvisfan_18

Harper's Dress ⬇️

Finn's Suit ⬇️

Abby, Harmony, Davina and Andrea's Dress ⬇️

Kol, Elijah, Grant, Kai and Derek Suits ⬇️

FOUR YEARS LATER

Everyone was rushing around doing last-minute presentations, wanting everything to be perfect.

Harper and Finn haven't seen each other since the day before. They were both extremely anxious but excited.

They had decided to take their relationship slowly, but after dating for three and a half years they decided to get married.

Harper was sitting in a chair having her hair and makeup done by her two nieces, sister, and best friend who also happened to be her bridesmaids.

Andrea however was sitting at the behest of the other women since she was heavily pregnant and they didn't want to her to hurt her back.

As she was about to protest she saw the look her mother was giving her and backed down. If there was one person you never want to argue with it's Abigail Jackson.

"Are you excited Aunt Harper?" Harmony asked as she curled her Aunt's hair.

"I'm excited, but also nervous. What if he changes his mind?" Harper began to worry.

"Elijah just texted me and said Finn is worried that you're going to run. Finn says he loves you." Davina told her best friend who signed in relief.

"Mommy!" Three voices called as they ran into the room. Everyone's smiles brightened at seeing the triplets, Elijah, Kol, and Ella running towards their mother.

"My babies. Don't you three look nice." Andrea said as the three tried to clamber onto her lap.

"Be careful." Harmony said as she helped them get on Andrea's lap carefully to avoid her bump.

"Thank you, Auntie Harmony." They chimed together.

"You're welcome." She told them before she went back to help Harper.

"You look like a princess, Auntie Harper." Ella said as she watched her great aunt's make up get done.

"I haven't even put my dress on yet, but thank you Ellie." Harper thanked the two and a half year old.

Ella was a spitting image of her father Anthony. They shared the same hair and facial structure but she had her mother's eyes. She was a Quadbrid, the first of three in the world.

Kol and Elijah looked like his mother but had their father Samuel's pale skin tone. Kol's hair was a dirty blonde that in the sun looked brighter. Elijah's hair was a light auburn that looked like his mother's hair. They were the two along with their triple that were Quadbrid's.

The triples were a shocking but welcome addition to the family. Even though Abigail, John and Vincent weren't biologically related to them the three spoiled their grandchildren.

"Alright, mommy has to get up. She has to use the bathroom." Andrea said and the three children hopped off their mother's lap so she could go to the bathroom.

She came out a few moments later and it was time to get their dresses on. Andrea had a bit of trouble but her mother thankfully came to her rescue.

Ella wanted to help so Harper let her put the white flower crown on top of her head. "Now you look like a real princess." Ella cheered.

"Well it's all thanks to you." Harper said and kissed the two and a half year old's head.

"Hey, lady it's time." A male voice called and the toddler's head snapped in the direction so quickly they could get whiplash.

"Daddy!" They cheered as they ran over to their father, Samuel.

It was no surprise to anyone when they found out that both Ella, Kol and Elijah had inherited their parent's powers and abilities. Ella from her father and mother while Kol and Elijah got it from his mother. They also inherited his father's powers and abilities, while Ella thankfully (according to Anthony) inherited Andrea's athletic ability.

"Hey, you three. It's time to go. You remember what to do right?" Anthony said as he scooped up two of his three kids.

"Uh-huh! Kol and I have the rings and Ella gets to throw the flowers!" Elijah said excitedly.

"That's right. Hey babe." Andrea said as she walked over and kissed Anthony kissed her on the head.

"Hey love. You look beautiful." Anthony complimented his second mate's and kissed her on the head.

"Andrea, your uncle's freaking out, they're for you. Hey Ella." Samuel as he walked his mate's and took his daughter out to Anthony's arms.

"Alright. I'll go calm him down." Andrea sighed and said goodbye to the other women to go calm down her uncle.

Anthony and Samuel watched their mate walk away with dopey smiles.

Walking into the men's hotel room Andrea giggled slightly seeing everyone looking so disheveled.

"Oh thank God! Andi is here! She will help solve our problem!" Kai cried dramatically.

"What's the problem?" The auburn Jackson daughter asked as she began to help tie the guy's ties.

"Well the main problem is that Finn thinks Harper is gonna run, he thinks he isn't good enough for her." John as he and Vincent smiled at his youngest daughter.

"That's silly Uncle Finn. Aunt Harper loves you more than anything. If anything she was afraid that you are going to run. She loves you, Uncle Finn. You deserve happiness." Andrea said as she began to tie her Uncle's tie.

"Our darling niece, ass usual, is right. You truly deserve happiness brother." Kol told his oldest brother as Elijah nodded along in agreement.

"Alright. It really is time to go so everyone out the door!" Andrea said and rushed everyone out.

The rustic looking barn that Harper and Finn had decided to get married in was decorated beautifully with maroon and champagne colored scheme with grey.

"You alright H?" Grant asked as he linked arms with his auburn best friend.

"I'm alright. Just a little dizzy. The've been Siphoning a lot. I'm having to almost triple my intake on everything." Andrea said as she looked down at her rapidly growing bump.

Grant and his fiancée Trevor had wanted to have a child and so Andrea jumped at the chance to be their surrogate. She was pregnant with Gemini twins, and at least one of them if not both of them were Siphoners.

"Well you have two witchy two growing inside you, who happens to be my children. Try not to drain anyone today." Grant joked and the auburn glared at him, the glare having no hear to it.

The door opened and it was show time.

Andrea walk out first with Grant, smiling at everyone and winking at her mates before off from the boys.

Next down the aisle was Harmony who was being escorted by Kai and Derek.

Kol, Elijah and Davina followed after and Kol had a smug grin on his face Davina had a smile on her face.

Abigail was the next one out to the door and was being escorted by the groom, who still looked nervous.

Finn stood there trying not to pass out as he saw little Kol, Elijah and Ella walk out. He saw Andrea take their hands and guide them to their seat and then Harmony helped her back onto the stage.

Finally the bridal theme sounded and Harper, John and Vincent walked out. They had offered to walk his sister in law down the aisle.

Andrea watched as her uncle teared up at seeing Harper and it made her smile widen.

The ceremony was absolutely beautiful.

Andrea sat with her mates as she watched their children dance together. It never failed to make her smile.

Although she had a smile on her face, worry plagued her mind.

She had a feeling something was about to change and unfortunately it wouldn't be for the better.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1K 891 46
Hope Mikaelson has a painful past. She lost her parents at only fifteen and left with tremendous amount of responsibilities. Only, she has no idea wh...
15.3K 396 20
faith the twin sister of hope mikaelson runs into a group of people in new york that end up changing her life the question is it for the better or fo...
136K 2.8K 22
Six months ago, Nina Chase had everything she's always wanted - a place to call home and a family to fight for her. She even found love with the last...
76.2K 1K 15
y/n mikaelson daughter or Klaus Mikaelson. The Original Hybrid. Daughter of Hayley Marshall A Werewolf Alpha. All her life y/n has been on her own...