Brothers

By Girlfan7p

(Completed) Jeon jungkook, Jeon taehyung and Jeon Hanaul are brothers, at least everyone knows as it is. jun... More

Information
Character..
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
Happy birthday🎂
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
75.
New story 🐰🐯
76.(end)

74.

4.7K 336 42
By Girlfan7p

.
.

"Lisa... Pls come out... You can't always stay like this... Caged in your room.. " Bogum tried to call her. He is continuously knocking her room.

And this thing is going on for one month. After coming out from that please Lisa literally caged herself in her room. She only comes out when it's necessary, otherwise she always kept herself knock in her room.

Bogum always try to console her, try to convince her but all went in vain. Her food was also given to her in her room.

"Life can't go on like this Lisa, you must learn to forgive and forget, start everything anew... It's not too late.. " Bogum tried to console her.

"I will support your, your uncle will support you.... I know you are innocent... You did nothing wrong... " Bogum uttered in a soothing voice.

"No!..... I am not innocent... " She cried out.

Bogum felt she is near the door.

"What are you saying Lisa?... Don't blame yourself... " Bogum reasoned out.

"Noo..... I knew about my father's illegal works, I helped him several times even if my heart won't supported me... I did that out of love, he was my father whom I loved very much.... " Lisa cried.

"But... But.... To him... I am nothing...! Absolutely nothing.... I tried to be his perfect daughter..... "

"He liked Jungkook.... So... So...... I wanted to make him mine, even tricked him, wanted to make him believe that he slept with me.... So that he can't leave me.. " Her words stuck or her throat making her breathe heavily.

"How can he did that barbaric deed with them, how can he did that disgusting things with taehyung...... I am feeling disgusting.... It disgusting to be his daughter.... " She pulled her hair crying loudly in pain, anger, guilt.

"Lisa... Open the door girl... Look your uncle is here..... " Bogum said with his quivering voice. He can feel her pain. They both grew up together. Although he is young he treats her as his daughter.

"Pls open the door... " He requested and finally he heard the click sound of door opening.

Seeing her state bogum pulled her in a hug.

"Don't cry.... Tou cried enough.... " He whispered while rubbing her back.

"I really loved him... I really... " She sobbed in his arms.

"Lisa... Listen to me carefully... Don't cry anymore.. Ok..... Every thing is fine now..... You did wrong that's currect but you are not your father... You can never be......... "

"Be a good doctor Lisa, prove the world your are not like your father... You are you.. A good human being, a little innocent girl to his uncle... "

"And about that alpha brat... Umm... You can find far more better person than him.... I can bet... " Lisa chuckled between her cries. Bogum also smiled.

"That's my girl.... " He wiped her tears.

"Uncle... "

"Hmm.. "

"Can you send me somewhere very far..... I can't be able to concentrate on anything if I stay here... So pls.. Can you..? " She requested.

"Of course I can... Just choose any county or medical college... I will send you there right away.... " Bogum answered smiling happily.

"I have some friends in the states.. I want to go there.... "

"Ok... Done..... Soon you will recive your admission notice.. "

"Thank you uncle, thank you so much for loving me, supporting me..... " Lisa uttered those words with pure gratefulness.

"Don't say like that my girl.. Uncle loves you.... But I will miss you... " Bogum uttered sadly.

***

"Taehyung... Here... It is for you..... " Lucas handed him a beautiful gift wrapped box.

"Is it for me...? " Taehyung asked.

"Yes... Pls take it... And.. Can you not open it now.. Open it when you are alone.. Ok...? " Lucas requested.

Taehyung frowned a little but soon shrugged it off decided to think about it later..

"Who is it taehyung... " Jungkook went to him as he was taking time .

But when he saw the person he went shocked.

"Hyung... It's Lucas..... " Taehyung muttered and went to jungkook.

"Come in Lucas.... Follow us... " He said and hold jungkook's hand to pull him with him as he was glaring at Lucas.

And so, as the clock struck midnight and the stars twinkled overhead, the friends bid farewell to another unforgettable evening, their hearts full of love and their spirits soaring with the magic of the season. For in the company of cherished friends, every moment was a gift to be treasured forevermore.

Whole time when Lucas was there jungkook was not leaving taehyung's side for a second.

Han was long asleep.after being tired with all playing and dancing. Taehyung was sitting beside jungkook keeping his head on his shoulder.

"I am feeling too happy.... " Taehyung uttered.

"Yah!.... "

"Hyung.... I was thinking lately that after few months the whole college will know I am pregnant... Should we tell them the truth... "

"Umm...... Don't bother about this matter so much... I already talked with the principal, when you start showing everyone will eventually know.. "

"Umm.. " Taehyung lazily answered.

"Feeling sleepy? "

"Um.. " Taehyung is already dozing off. Jungkook chuckled.

"Let me carry you then.... " Jungkook carried taehyung to the bedroom and made him lay on the bed.

"Hyung.... " Taehyung called making jungkook look at him in  manner.

"This is for you.... My secret Santa... " He kissed his cheeks.

Jungkook unwrapped his gift with a soft smile. He widen his eyes in shock.

"I love it tae.... Thank you..... " He has tears in his eyes.

"I love you hyung... " Taehyung whispered.

"I love you my big baby.... " Jungkook replied with a smile.

A second later he attached their lips into a sweet kiss feeling every moment of it. Both of them are smiling between the kiss.

***

Next day when jungkook went to take a bath taehyung was getting bored then he remembered about the gift that Lucas gave him.

After taking the gift to the bed he decided to open it. And when he did he was totally shocked. There was a letter.

He started reading and when he realized it's Lucas' love confession to him, he was surprised as well as shocked.

There is written something in the end of the letter is that..

"I am too scared to confess in front of you so I used this method. But if you have the same feeling as me pls wear the chain that is in the box and pls come in the *** park in the morning... I will wait for you.. "

Lucas.

"So, what did you decide..... " The sudden question from behind compelled him to turn his head in a swift motion.

Jungkook was standing there with an unreadable expression on his face.

"Wi-will you accept him... " Jungkook asked the question like that he is going to cry in any moment.

Taehyung quickly hugged him tight.

"I know tae..... I hurted you many times, I couldn't even took care of you... But pls.... I love you..... I love you so much that I can't breathe without seeing you... I will die.. If you leave me..... Without you I am an empty shell nothing else... " Jungkook uttered with so much pain in his voice.

"I am not leaving you, not now, not in the future... Never... Not even in our next birth...... Do you get it.... " Taehyung whispered near his ear.

"Come here.... " While sitting on the bed taehyung made a grabby hand towards the elder.

After pulling jungkook to himself he kissed him passionately.. And after few seconds jungkook started to deepen the kiss making taehyung moan under him.

The next moment both were naked on the bed painting each other with love, assurance and warmth.

After one hour...

"I will go to the place he told me to go.. " Taehyung muttered while lying in the elder's embrace snuggling his face into the elder's chest.

"Why? " Jungkook said in a complaining manner.

"To tell him that I am already taken and he shouldn't wait for me... " Taehyung whispered while drawing circle on the elder's back.

"You can just message him... "

"I can't.... He is my friend, a very good friend to be specific.... I just can't disrespect him. I want to talk with him.. Tell him everything...... I know he will understand... "Taehyung uttered.

" Hmm... Ok..... I will also go with you... "

"Hy-.. "

"No tae..... I will not go near you guys... I will stay at a distance..... I can't leave you alone... "

Taehyung sighed in defeat and agreed to the elder's decision.

At the park.....

Taehyung saw Lucas is already there. Taehyung felt a little pessimistic but it's for the best.

"Lucas.. " Taehyung called him from a distance. He quickly came in front of taehyung with a resident smile.

"You came?... So you.. Ac-.. " He stopped midway when his eyes fell on taehyung's neck there was no chain.

"Taehyung.. Didn't you get the chain.. It's there on the box with the latter.. " He asked eagerly.

"Did you lost it..? "

Taehyung shook his head.. "No.... It's here.. " Taehyung shows the box.

"Then.. Why didn't you wore it... Don't you like the design..? "

"It's not about the design or anything..... I can't accept your proposal Lucas.. " Taehyung finally said after taking a deep breath.

Lucas was shocked at first but then he lowered his head.. "Why don't you like me..... I will keep you happy.. I promise.. " He said dejectedly.

Taehyung felt guilty even if it isn't his fault. "You are a good person Lucas, a good friend of mine..... But you can't be more than that because I already have someone else in my life, my life is bounded with him for this lifetime. "

"Who is he.... Can I know? "

"Hmm..... It's jeon jungkook... Whom I call hyung... " Taehyung answered.

"Is it? " Lucas asked hesitantly.

Taehyung nodded softly placing his hand over his stomach.. "A little life is growing in me.... The symbol of our love... " Taehyung smiled.

"Sorry.. Taehyung I didn't knew that, sorry for pressuring you..... " Lucas rambled.. Feeling embarrassed for confessing taehyung like that realising taehyung could never be him and by doing this he might cause harm onto their relation.

"Don't be.."

"Huh? "

"Don't feel sorry... You did nothing wrong.... You did whatever your heart days... There is nothing wrong with that.. " Taehyung reassured him with a smile.

"Thank you taehyung.... " Lucas smiled.

"Then... Can we be friends forever... I can't loose one of my friend... I will be sad then... " Taehyung pouted.

Lucas chuckled... "Of course... Let's be friend forever... "

Taehyung hugged him.. It's a friendly hug though but the alpha in a distance started feeling restless. He can't even blink once from the moment taehyung went to Lucas.

"I have a request taehyung... Can you please keep the chain as the token of our friendship... I will feel really happy if you keep it.... So.... Pls... Keep it for me... " Lucas requested showing his puppy eyes.

And who is taehyung to deny the puppy blue eyes. He agreed.

"Bye for now Lucas.. Let's meet in the college.... " Taehyung waved him bye. Lucas waved back with a smile.

Taehyung walked to jungkook who hugged him immediately... "Everything ok? " He asked Worriedly.

"Of course silly alpha.... Now come on... Want to have strawberry pancake... This little bunny is craving for long.. " He said showing his belly.

Jungkook smiled and caressed it with so much love. "Let's go then... "

They went from there with jungkook holding his back securely. The both smiled at each other.

Lucas witnessed the whole scene with a sad smile... "Be happy taehyung... " He sighed and left from the place with a heavy heart.

🐝🪱🐛🦋🐌🐚🦟🐞🐜🪲🦗🕷🕸

Gonna end this story soon... Thank you for loving this story. 😇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 78.8K 49
Jeon Jungkook is a true blood alpha who is mateless and helps unmated omegas through their heats. No feelings, just sex and he planned to keep it lik...
27.5K 1.1K 28
Taehyung is true blood alpha having 2 fated mates "YN" and "Jeon Jungkook " which he don't know about ... Taehyung is having a secret ... which only...
449K 26.2K 103
"Don't call me prince, I'm not a prince. I'm just a CEO who loves art." Jeongguk said. "But if you want to give me respect that badly, then call me M...
3.4M 206K 52
The love that has blossomed in Taehyung's heart since childhood for a total stranger who saved him from dying one fatal night is the sole reason for...